Everything Oedipus Touches...

Story Info
A fantasy about my mom and me and s&m.
977 words
3.86
24.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got spanked by my mom all through my teen years, and still do to this day. But today it's not for the same reason(s). In the years since I turned 18, it's been just for fun.

It was about a month or so after my 18th birthday when the unthinkable happened. Unthinkable at the time, but the results are amazing. I started to get a hardon when my mom was spanking me. I was mortified! What must she think? What is she going to do now?

Mom didn't even seem to be phased by my hardon. She said, "Michael, that is just nasty! You are a dirty boy!" She said this as she continued spanking me just as hard in the same slow, deliberate rhythm. You might say she didn't miss a beat. She didn't pause until she had delivered what I had expected to be the last whack, the end of my punishment. she paused long enough to say, "and since you're such a dirty boy . . . " then proceeded to count out 18 more whacks. I loved every second of it! It was such a turn on!

The spankings took on a new pattern. Mom sits in a straight back chair in my bedroom, where the paddle hangs on the wall. Thick, holey, just the right length for an over the knee paddling. I take it down from the wall and hand it to her. Mom sits legs crossed, holding the paddle and lectures me about why I'm about to be spanked. She always puts her left knee on top, and when I bend over I'm on top of her left knee, causing my backside to be more elevated and pulled tight. But first I hava to take off all my clothes. Mom spanks me as hard as she could, in a slow, steady rhythm, making every whack count. At least double my age.

She went from usually wearing pants, only wearing a dress or skirt on occasion, to always wearing a dress or skirt. Sometimes it's short enough that her knee and thigh are already bare, just from the shortness of the skirt and sitting in that position. When it isn't, she hikes her skirt up so that I'm bending over her bare knee. My hard dick shifts and moves, pressed against her bare thigh. I get a hardon while mom spanks me, which earns me a little extra scolding and more whacks.

For months, we were doing this at least twice a week. I thought it doesn't get any better than this. And then it did.

I was over her knee, getting a good spanking, and I got a hardon. She stopped spanking me, and said, "What, are you enjoying this? You're not supposed to enjoy this!" She resumed spanking me. As the spanking went on and on, she lectured and scolded me. She called me names like "creepy pervert" and "filthy, disgusting boy" for getting aroused by a spanking from my mom.

I was in heaven! Moaning in pleasure, squirming over her knee. My dick rubbing against her thigh. She pushed down on my back to limit my movement and told me I wasn't going anywhere for a good, long while. She told the truth. I was usually over my mom's knee for about 10 minutes or less at a time. This time it was over an hour. I loved it!

When I did get up, I left a string of precum. Mom guided me by my hips to bring my dick close enough to her face for her to lick it. She licked precum off the head. Then she called me a sick freak and told me to get on the bed. She had me get on my knees, but have my shoulders down on the bed, so I was bent way over. I watched my mom pick up my pants and slowly pull the belt out of them. Was she really going to whip me with a belt?

Mom sure did whip me with my belt. She whipped me as hard as she could for a few minutes, and then told me to catch my throbbing dick. She had me jack off while she belted me. It took less than a minute of this, and I had the most intense orgasm. I had jacked off a lot before, often thinking about my mom. But never had it felt this good. I didn't think it was possible for anything to feel this good. When I shot my load, I would just moan on the loud side, sometimes letting out a little "Oh god!" This time, my voice went up a few octaves, and screamed, "OOOOOHHHHH GGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then mom took me by the hand, saying, "You're such a dirty boy you have soiled your bed. We'll have to use mine." She lead me down the hall to her room, and guided me onto her bed. She slipped out of her dress got in the bed with me. I knew she was sexy, but hadn't seen her in just her underwear. She was even hotter than I had imagined. I got on top of her and we made out for a while.

Mom helped me take her bra off and taught me about foreplay. Under her guidance, I took my time and savored every inch of that beautiful body, working my way down to her pussy. I turned my mom on so much her panties were drenched. I slid them off of her and went to town on that delicious pussy. I made her cum, and she screamed just as I had earlier.

We made out some more, cuddled, and then drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

That was three years ago. We've been going at it like bunnies that just got out of prison since then.