Everything Was Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

"Well. OK. I understand, I guess." She looked at him, he seemed so miserable.

Later, after getting no bites they went home. Christine's hopes for perhaps some loving were dashed.

That evening in bed, she lay there with her mind in a whirl.

"You would hate me, wouldn't you?" She whispered.

"Hate you? What? Why, you know I love you?" He whispered back.

"If I did...you know..to made us a baby." Christine managed to get out.

"You mean you might? Oh honey, that would be so wonderful! I know it will be terrible for you to have to go through but it will make me so happy for us to have a child."

Dale was beside himself as he reached for her, she didn't really expect that. But he was so eager she joined right in.

For the first time she could remember, she did not reach her own peak with him. Her mind was completely elsewhere.

Could she? Could she actually...do that?

+++

Dale sat quietly in their living room the night she prepared to do what he asked. It had taken quite some time before she finally gave in.

She had flatly rejected the idea of ever doing anything with Franklin. As she explained, she would be forced to face him after, and she was afraid that once would never be enough for him.

Besides, she didn't like him much, he made her uncomfortable.

Christine dressed herself nicely, nothing scandalous, just attractive, a pretty blouse and a skirt.

She had carefully figured out that she was in her most fertile time. She was doing her very best to appear completely calm, but inside, she was in complete turmoil.

"Should I take off my rings?" She asked her husband.

"No." Dale told her after a moment's hesitation.

"Most guys won't care, I want whoever you pick to know you really belong to me."

She told him she wanted no one they knew to ever find out, so they had decided she would take the car and drive all the way to the valley over 100 miles away.

The lounge at the airport there had a reputation of being a place where people met. It had to be a complete stranger, something she did not like very much since she was well aware of the risks.

But she could think of no other way and keep it a complete secret.

"It will probably be tomorrow morning before I get back." She hugged him and kissed him.

"OK. Good luck." Dale told her as she left.

That sounded so totally strange to her.

"Good luck?" Resigned to what she had agreed to do, Christine walked out the door.

+++

The drive seemed to take forever, finally she pulled into the lounge parking lot. She sat there for a very long time, thinking. Then gritting her teeth, she got out and went inside.

That simple act took all of the courage she could muster.

There were several men in the lounge, and a few couples. No one seemed to pay her any attention, that helped a little bit.

Christine stepped to the bar, the young woman took her order for a glass of Ginger Ale.

She nursed that for nearly an hour, no one approached or said anything to her.

When she asked for a second glass, a man was suddenly there.

"May I buy that for you?" He asked her with a smile.

Christine nodded.

"Here we go." She thought to herself.

The man introduced himself as Harmon, he was travelling, a salesman. Christine looked him over as best as she could. He was slightly taller than her husband, older also. The sides of his temples had spackles of gray, he appeared slender and in shape.

He also seemed interested, making efforts to be be charming, funny. Christine actually found herself relaxing, enjoying his easy manner as they talked for over an hour.

Glancing down, she had seen the simple Gold band on his ring finger, so he was married. That thought crossed her mind. Was this a type of man who would cheat on his wife?

But then here she was, so what could she say about that? She and Dale had even discussed that, a married man might be safer.

Christine was not too sure of that, though.

"I see you have a wedding ring on?" Harmon asked her, breaking her brief silence. So he was having the same thoughts?

"Yes. I am married." She looked down.

"Me, too. But it's OK, we are just talking. It gets lonely when I am travelling. Say, do you want to go get something to eat? It will be my treat, I have an expense account." He said.

Christine almost laughed at that, it was now nearly 11 PM.

"No, I'm not hungry." She looked over at him, and smiled. He smiled back. It was time, if she was going to do it, she might as well get it over with.

"Do you have a room?" She asked him suddenly.

She felt a flush cross her face. That took every ounce of courage she had to say.

Harmon's eyes widened, then he grinned.

"Yes, I do. Would you like to see it?" He asked.

"All right." She answered.

No one seemed to notice as they left the lounge, turned and went down a long hallway to the elevators.

They stood quietly, not saying a word as they reached the 3rd floor. Harmon led her down the hallway to a room, inserted his key card.

Christine nearly bolted, but she managed to force herself to step in. The room was tidy, a queen sized bed filled most of it.

"You are really pretty." Harmon said to her as he closed the door.

"Thank you." Christine managed. Then she just stood there with no real idea of what to do next.

"The bathroom is right there if you want to..freshen up. You can even catch a quick shower if you want to." Harmon said.

That sounded totally ridiculous to her. Here she was, in a strange room with a strange man, she didn't even know his last name and he was asking her if she wanted to use his shower?

She turned to him, looked him right in the eyes.

Her hands came up to the front of her blouse, began to undo them.

Harmon stood and watched, a smile on his face.

She slipped the blouse back off of her shoulders, as he just stood there. Reaching back, she tripped her bra and dropped it to the floor. Harmon's eyes fell to her breasts. Her instinct was to cover herself, but she didn't.

When she walked to the bed and sat down, he began to remove his own clothing. She watched, feeling almost like she was seeing a film with someone else in it, this did not seem real.

Lifting herself up, Christine stripped off her panties quickly, those hung up on her shoes so she kicked them off. Then she sat back down on the edge of the bed in just her skirt.

She felt no excitement at all, this was nothing like when she undressed for Dale, and felt delighted with his eyes on her.

Harmon hooked his thumbs into his briefs, slid them down and off. His penis was fully erect, but Christine nearly had to stifle a laugh.

It was no larger than her index finger.

"You are so beautiful." He told her, sitting beside her on the bed. His hand came up and fondled one breast. Then he reached over and found the zipper on her skirt, she wriggled her hips to help him, lifting her legs out as it reached her ankles.

With both of them naked, he reached over and pressed her back onto the bed, leaning down to lick her.

Christine stopped him, telling him no. Only her husband had ever done that, she just could not let this man. He hesitated for a moment, she saw him begin to lose his erection.

She reached down with one hand to fondle him, encourage him to just get it over with as he slid up on top of her.

It quickly became firm again as she used the tips of her fingers to roll the circumsized head.

Dale liked that and always responded, this man reacted the same. He began to kiss her upper body. She could feel his member poking at her loins, trying to find her entrance. She stroked him, moved him into position as he thrust forward.

His penis found her, but she was so dry he was not making progress.

She almost could not feel him, so she tried again with her hand to align him. Reaching further she found his pouch, gripped gently like she often did with her husband.

He ejaculated almost instantly when her hand touched him this time, letting out a groan as he did. Then he rolled over onto his back, the last of his ejaculate spurting into the air.

"I'm sorry." He stammered. Christine now had no idea of what to do. Harmon appeared to be totally embarrassed, his eyes would not meet hers.

He got up and went into the bathroom, not looking at her. Christine picked up a towel and wiped the man's sperm off of herself, dressed quickly and left.

She had no experience at all with anything like what had just happened, all she wanted to do now was get away from that situation, get home to her husband.

She drove very fast on the way home, almost danderously.

+++

Dale was awake, it was barely past 3 AM when she walked in.

"Is everything OK? Did you....?"

"Yes. It's all done." She lied. She did not want to tell him what had really happened, thinking perhsps he would then just let the idea alone.

She had no desire at all to ever do anything like that again. If she told him she had failed, he might insist she try again. Of course, when she did not end up pregnant it might come up, but perhaps she could think of something by then.

Right now all she wanted was to be held, to be home and safe again.

"Oh. Ok, then." Dale said.

"I have to shower." Christine told him.

Dale nodded. She ran the water as hot as she could stand it, came out and slipped into the bed.

Dale lay there quietly for a long time.

"I know you have already, but...I need to..." He said suddenly, reaching for her.

Christine fondled him in return, then suddenly she felt an overwhelming urge for him. She still felt almost dirty from what had happened and she desperately needed him to hold her.

Their lovemaking was intense, Dale pounded at her like he was reclaiming her for his own. Over the next several days, they made love every single day and a couple of times twice.

Dale didn't even mention her trip to the valley for several days.

Then he did, asking her first what the man was like.

Christine didn't really want to talk about it, she had already lied to her husband, telling him she had done it.

Unsure, she made up a story, telling him how she had been shy but wanted so badly to make him happy. When she told him truthfully that the man had attempted oral and she would not allow it, wanting to save that as special for just him, he actually seemed pleased.

"Was it good?" Dale asked her.

"Not very, you are way better. I didn't even orgasm." She told him, wondering why he would even want to know.

"Was he...big?" Dale pressed the issue.

"No, honey. He was..I guess he was just average."

"Are you telling me the truth?" He suddenly sounded irritated. Christine had never really been untruthful to Dale, now she was mostly lying and he was picking right up on that.

"No, honey. Of course not." She lied again.

She had hoped that by telling Dale she had tried and it failed to make her pregnant, he would then let it go. But one lie breeds another, now she had no way to tell him what had really happened.

If she did tell him the truth, that the man had been unable to really complete the act, what would he think of her?

+++

When Christine skipped her period that next month, at first she didn't realize, then she knew she was late.

By the second time she skipped she was sure, the Doctor confirmed it. After all this time, after actually trying to do what she had done, her husband had succeeded!!

She was almost flying on the way home, Dale was out on the tractor when she drove up. She hopped onto her little Honda 200 ATV and went out there.

"We are pregnant!!" She blurted out the moment Dale shut the machine off so he could hear.

He frowned.

"That's good." He said finally. He didn't seem pleased.

"Dale, it's yours!! It really is!! Nothing happened, not really, when I went out."

"It's OK honey. It's what we wanted." He climbed off of the machine and hugged her.

She knew he didn't believe her.

"Dale! I am telling you the truth! This is our baby, yours and mine! It has to be because I didn't...I never..." She stopped when she saw he was still frowning.

"Christine, I know, all right? I am well aware that I can't be a Father. But we can raise this child as if I am, and it's OK."

"No, it's not OK. You are the father, I am telling you the truth!" Dale looked at her, turned and got back onto the big machine and started it.

Christine cried all the way back to the house.

She had Dale's favorite meal prepared when he came in, he washed up and sat down to eat, not saying a single word.

Later, he went in and watched TV as she cleaned up and did the dishes. She wanted desperately to talk to him, explain.

In bed that night, she tried to cuddle up but he pushed her away, telling her he was tired.

Over the next several weeks, everything seemed to just be going downhill. Christine thought of dozens of ways to broach the subject, try to convince her husband that the baby now growing in her belly really was his.

But everything she thought of to say just sounded lame. Her few attempts were met with irritation, a few times almost anger.

"Why do you keep throwing that in my face?" Dale yelled at her once, causing her to break into tears.

"Because it's the truth, honey!" She wailed.

"Look, I know I told you it was all right for you to go out and fuck some guy to get pregnant. Now you are, so let's just let it go, OK?"

"Honey, it's yours. And I didn't." She cried.

Dale just threw up his hands and walked out. She heard the big tractor start up, then she sat with her head in her hands.

+++

The morning she felt the baby coming she nudged Dale awake.

"It's time." She told him.

Dale drove her to the hospital. Christine's labor was not all that difficult, by early morning the nurses handed her a strapping 8 pound baby boy.

She was pleased to see the huge mass of jet black hair, just like Dale's.

Her first visitor was not what she expected at all. She was startled to look up and see Franklin walk in.

"What are you doing here? Where is Dale?" She asked.

"Dale is working, he called me so I am going over to help out this afternoon. I just wanted to see the kid, is all." He grinned at her.

Christine reached down and bared her baby's face.

"Here is your Uncle Franklin, sweetie." She cooed.

"Hey, Dale told me all about it, but it's no big deal. He wanted a kid and he has one." He smirked at her.

Christine looked at him in shock.

"Next time if you want another one, let me know. I will be happy to oblige." He laughed at that.

"Frank, I want you to get out of here! You can just go fuck yourself!" Christine yelled.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, Christine. It ain't no big deal." He told her as he was leaving.

He stopped at the door, looked back.

"Nice looking kid, I guess you can pick real well!" He was gone before she could respond.

The rest of the morning she was upset, but she knew things were already touchy so she managed to compose herself.

Dale came in later in the afternoon, looked at the child. He did smile as the baby nursed happily at her breast.

"A boy, I guess that's something." He muttered.

"He looks just like you, Honey." Christine blurted out.

Dale's face darkened at that.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"You know what's the matter! Too bad he isn't really mine!" He said loudly enough one of the older nurses looked up in surprise. Then he left, clearly upset. Christine had wanted to mention what Franklin had said but Dale was in and back out before she could bring it up.

The nurse came over and handed her some tissue, sat down.

"OK. What's the matter, honey?" She asked in a comforting tone.

Christine let loose with a torrent of words, told the nurse the whole story. The woman listened, nodding.

"Well, this is different, we see cases where the husband isn't the father all the time, but what you tell me is he has to be?" She said.

"Yes, I didn't...we didn't. It was just like I said, the man didn't..he couldn't.." Christine was really crying now.

"From what you tell me it is pretty unlikely, so how about we get you one of those DNA tests and just prove it?"

"Is that expensive? We don't have much money." Christine asked.

"Let me see what I can do, sweetie." The nurse grinned.

When Dale came in for a visit later on that day, he was met in the waiting room by that same nurse.

When she told him she was going to have the test run, he started to throw a fit but her hands came up to her hips and the look on her face brought Dale right to a stop.

"There is no need for that." He complained.

"Sir, you are going to give me a sample or I am going to find a needle and get one right out of your ass!" She hissed at him.

Dale submitted to giving her a swab sample, she placed it in a small pouch and then sent him into the room with Christine.

"What was that all about?" He demanded.

"I am going to prove it to you." She told him stubbornly. The long talk with her nurse had helped a lot.

"With some men, honey, just just need to put your foot down." The older nurse had told her with a grin.

"What if it comes back that I am not the father?" Dale asked.

"It won't."

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." She told him.

Just then the nurse came in to check, she took one look and told them she would come back later. She closed the door on the way out.

Dale sat calmly and listened as Christine told him in detail exactly what had really happened.

"You would have though, if the guy...I mean..?" Dale asked.

"Yes. I would have. For you, for us." She said.

"It's what you said you wanted." She added.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I really am." He said. Then he hugged her. For the first time in months she felt that things might be all right.

+++

It was nearly three months later when the manila envelope arrived. Christine sat calmly waiting for Dale to come in from working, leaving the envelope untouched on the kitchen table.

Her man's confidence had returned, he was once again her loving husband.

Completely sure of what the results would be, she wanted Dale to be there, to open the parcel himself and know for sure.

She heard the big tractor outside, then the screech of the hinges on the barn door. Dale came in, his face dusty from being out in the field.

Christine got up and opened him a cold beer, he sat down, taking a sip.

"What's this?" He asked, picking up the envelope.

"The test results." She smiled at him.

Dale looked at the parcel. He studied it for several long seconds.

"I already know, honey. It's fine, I love you and our big fellow." He got up and walked over to the crib, picked up little Dale junior and kissed him.

The baby cooed in delight, then giggled. Dale walked over and handed the child to Christine, then picked up the envelope.

He tore it into pieces, dropped it into the trash can. He gave her a big grin.

"What's for dinner?" Dale asked her.

+++

The next morning Christine handed Dale a thermous of Coffee, the hay crop was dry and he was going to begin baling by afternoon. He leaned down and gave her a kiss, causing the memory of the night before to flash into her mind.

He didn't kiss her for very long because if he did, she was going to make him late.

Later, Dale junior was fussing, she picked him up and pressed him to her breast. When he finally settled down, she went into the kitchen.

Glancing over, she noticed the report still there in the trash can, in several pieces. She walked over and picked it up.

Figuring out the pieces, she put them together.

"0.00%" It read. She reread it in shock, but the numbers stayed the same.

In the drawer underneath the counter was a box of garbage bags, she dumped the report and all of the household trash into the big plastic bag.

Outside, she placed the bag into their garbage dumpster, then turned and went back into the house. Christine always was the one to take out the trash so her doing that would not even be noticed.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers