Eve's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The call felt good and the most generous offer for an evening spa treat was even better. All at once Evelyn felt like things were back to normal and now she was in a better place to appreciate them. She rushed off to start prepping for her appointment. After ending their call, Will clicked back over to his primary line.

"Am I great or what? I just got my wife out of the house for three whole hours tonight. It'll be the perfect time for you to come over. Just wait for me in the basement." He stopped to pop a grape into his mouth. "She never goes down there. Don't worry about it. We're going to have a lot of fun."

Thinking himself rather slick, the happy secret keeper even stopped off for the traditional roses and chocolates. He was rather relieved not to see any strange cars parked outside the home, a detail he had neglected to cover. "Two days early." He said with a chuckle while twisting his key in the front lock. "She has no idea wha--"

Once the door had swung open, the sight of a hundred candles burning brightly threw him for a loop. There were rose petals scattered about in places, accented by a pair of panties hanging on the nearby lampshade. He was frantic. "Oh God, I told her to wait in the basement!" He followed the trail into the kitchen, desperate to find her, but the only thing there was a slice of cheesecake dripping with dark berry topping on a chilled plate. Beside it, sat a card with the words "Eat Me" inscribed.

He was too shaky to eat, but he dare not call her name lest the worst should happen. He wolfed down the cake slice, which was surprisingly good given the circumstances, and revealed his next clue. The word fridge had been taped to the plate. He flung open the door having no knowledge of what it is that he was supposed to be looking for. The key in the crisper drawer, tied to yet another set of panties, was taped to another note leading upstairs.

He was sweating bullets by the time he had made it upstairs, collecting panties and clues the entire way. He suspected the door with the hearts was the one he needed to find. It was his son's bedroom, long out of use while he was away at college. His heart nearly stopped when he turned the key and his hand shook once the knob was turned. He pulled outward and waited as the scene unfolded before him.

There Evelyn sat, in the center of what was now a newly converted ball pit. She was only visible from the neck up and appeared to be wearing nothing but her most sexy, sensual smile. Her hair had been styled in an elegant but provocative updo and from the glow of her skin, it was clear that the spa visit had been good for her. Even from his place in the doorway, he could smell the hint of her fragrance. She could make anything smell good. In that moment he had forgotten about his predicament. The lure of her gaze was too strong. He dove into the sea of plastic balls and 'swam' to her, eager to see what was hidden underneath.

"They were able to fit me in for an early appointment." was all she could manage to get out before his mouth devoured hers and his hand was on her nakedness. He kissed her all along her neck and shoulders and she held his head in her palms like a lost treasure that had been recovered.

"What inspired this?" He said between low groans and lobe chewing.

"Just seeing the kids I guess. They're young. So What? Why do they get to have all the fun?" He kissed her again, this time slipping his tongue into her mouth. "I cashed in the cruise tickets and sent them on a Happy World vacation. I just want to spend the weekend with you and no interruptions. That's all that matters."

"Fuck Jamaica." Was the last thing out of Will's mouth before he gripped Evelyn's hips and pulled her under. She made short work of his belt and saw that he was wearing boxers.

"Oh no, no, no. This will never do." She grabbed his cock and began to stroke it slowly, looking straight into his eyes. Ignorant of her meaning, he pushed her hand away and plunged inside of her wanting snatch. Her cries were loud, guttural and impassioned. Together they rocked against one another as she clung to his back, her legs rising toward the ceiling, clad only in a pair of spiked heels. The sound of her wetness was only amplified by the acoustics of the ball bit and she could tell by his breathing patterns that he was close.

"Don't. Cum." Her tone was sharp. He looked at her in his maddened state, utterly confused by the atrocity of such a request. Evelyn pulled back. She had to be firm. He pulled her against him, hard, but she shoved him back. One good push was all she needed to be free of his grip.

She fished around a bit until she was able to raise a small gift box to the surface. He tossed her a look as if to say, Seriously? Now? but he decided to indulge her whims if he wanted to get back to his fun. Inside the box, was a pink collar covered with rhinestones and a leash to go with it. Quietly, she fastened it around his neck and with a final click he was intrigued. She shuffled through the balls, leading him out and toward the master bedroom where inside they found a surprise awaiting them both. "Now what is this?" Evelyn was utterly confused at this point. She couldn't begin to imagine the explanation for why a beautiful young woman was laying in their bed so casually in next-to-nothing.

Will was quick to rise to the woman's defense. "Honey, just trust me on this one. Please."

No matter how long she studied her husband's face, she couldn't confirm the use of his tells. Perhaps in some twisted way he was telling the truth. She barked at the girl, pointing at the lingerie that had been laid out on the bed. "You! Dress him." She said.

The girl did as instructed while Evelyn held the leash, taking pleasure in having an unexpected helper for the course of her experiment. She loved watching Will's cock twitch continuously as he laid there like some sort of stunned animal, totally aware of his surroundings and yet unable to fully comprehend what was happening to him. Now fully dressed in his sissy attire, with another tug of the leash, Evelyn pulled him toward the floor, on his knees, before turning to the stranger.

"This is MY bedroom," said Evelyn. "and that's MY husband. Do you know what that makes you? A whore. Now get over here and worship my cunt."

"Yes, Ms." Responded the girl without hesitation. "She crawled across the bed toward Evelyn's exposed pussy. With one leg upon the bed, heel pressed into the sheets, Evelyn let out a soft moan while the girl lapped at her sweetmeats. Will was on the verge of hyperventilating at this point. He was fairly certain that it was possible to squirt without touching oneself but if this kept up, he was sure to find out soon. Just watching his wife exert such control, and being subjected to it in such a way was mind-numbingly delicious.

"That's a good girl." Evelyn cooed as she placed her hand on the back of the woman's head, grinding her hips eagerly. "Awwww, what's wrong hubby? Do you want some good puss too? Beg for it." She laid back on the bed with legs spread and once she was pleased with his panty-clad performance, they were both allowed to lap at the trough of her sopping wet pussy until she came, leaving their faces covered with her tangy sauce.

Evelyn's head was swimming when Will attempted to mount her. She gave him a stern no, still keeping up the act despite her smile, but he didn't respond. He pushed her legs back against her chest and drove his throbbing cock deep into her wet satin glove, gripping her breasts hard and she loved it. She told him so every time she screamed his name. Panties or no, he was all man and she could feel it in the force of every thrust. The whole of her body spasmed with delight and she could hardly believe the way her voice filled every crevice of the room and beyond.

Knowing she had just been blessed with her second orgasm of the night, he crawled up the length of her form, with cock very much erect and she suckled him eagerly, loving the taste of herself. Her exquisitely manicured nails danced over his balls while she massaged them with a free hand. Every now and again she would gaze up at him adoringly and he could feel the gentle hum of her moans while he was pressed against the back of his throat. The other hand was gripping the base of his stick, moving up and down in unison with her mouth until he shot a hot, sticky load past her red glossy lips.

They collapsed on the bed for about fifteen minutes before the sight of his wife's breast being licked by the dark-haired vixen had re-ignited his lust for her. He pushed the woman aside and squeezed both of those glorious orbs together, coaxing the nipples into stiffness. By now, Evelyn's hair was a fallen tribute to their marathon lovemaking and she was practically a rag doll in his arms as he slammed her against the wall with legs locked around his lower back. With arms flexed, Will's fingers were fully entangled in the curly auburn mass as he plowed, harder, deeper, faster. When their silent partner slipped into the foray to start fingering his ass, that was when he lost it for the second time.

The sexual foray went on for hours. Eventually, Evelyn had begged him for mercy. She was down for the count. Even in her sleep she smiled, drawing up the sheets close around her and that was just the first of three evenings they had to look forward to. Will stepped outside with his guest and offered to walk her to the door. She had actually gone ignored most of the night as was his plan the entire time, emphasizing the focus on his one his true desire.

"You know, that was a wonderful thing you did for your wife." She said.

"That was actually probably pretty weird for you just being a prop like that or kind of a decoration."

"Yeah it was different, but nice. I think your wife is a very lucky woman."

"Actually, I think we're both kind of lucky." He said before seeing her out, and as the door closed he started to wonder if there was any cheesecake left.

12