Eve's Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said that before," I said softly as I stepped closer to him, putting a hand on his chest.

"Them maybe I should stop talking," he replied as he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met and I felt his hand around my back pulling me closer to him. I put my other hand around his bicep as his tongue parted my lips and the kiss deepened. I could feel the hard muscle through the dress shirt as pulled me closer and that combined with the growing hardness I could no feel pressing against me, I had to break the kiss to let out a low growl of desire.

He responded to this by biting my bottom lip with just the right amount of force and I started grinding myself against his upper thigh and the growing outline of his cock. He began kissing and nibbling behind my ear as I continued to rub against him. They began to trail down my neck and I shivered a little as he reached my collarbone. I leaned back, supported by his hand to give his other hand better access to my blouse. He wasn't delicate about it though and simply tore the buttons free, exposing my breasts, convenient that I hadn't worn a bra in this dream scenario.

He began teasing my nipples with his mouth, first the left, then the right. Flicking them deftly, each touch of his tongue sending jolts of pleasure through my body and intensifying the feeling of the friction against him as I continued my rudimentary lap dance. He took my left nipple in his mouth sucking and flicking with his tongue as his other hand took grip of my right breast, firmly but not too hard. He started working that still wet nipple between his thumb and forefinger with expert precision.

I became more vocal as I felt my orgasm building and he began to get a little rougher. Not too much and each time I encouraged the change with my moans. His gentle sucking became firmer and he began switching back an forth varying the kind of attention he gave to each nipple. Then, as he sucked and licked one nipple mercilessly while lightly pinching the other, I put both arms around him and pulled myself hard against his thigh. I pinned his leg as well as the rock hard bulge between my thighs as I came uncontrollably.

He lifted his head as the last shudders of my orgasm were subsiding and kissed me. When the kiss separated he said, "I need to taste you." I shook with desire at the words and nodded my agreement. He grabbed me under my skirt around the back of my thighs and lifted me to the bar in one fluid motion. We were at the end with the L shape so there was plenty of room for me to lay back as he ran his hands up the inside of my thighs and then under to cup my ass. His fingers gripped my thong and began to slowly pull it off. I raised my hips to help with the task but he didn't go any faster, he was trying to tease me.

He finally pulled my thong completely off and he began to kiss the inside of my thigh. He was working his way farther up but then he simply brushed his lips across my clit and began kissing the other thigh. That little tease! This is supposed to be my dream dammit. I sat up, I gripped his tousled hair with both hands and turned his attention to me before practically growling, "that's enough of that wizard boy, do what you promised." I pulled his head between my legs and he immediately went to work.

He began flicking my clit with his tongue, causing me to let out little moans until he put his lips to it and sucked while flicking it and I screamed, "FUCK YES!" That was followed by the sound of breaking glass to my left and I looked to see Ryan standing there. There was a pile of broken glass on the ground in front of him and it looked like he had come running from the back to see what the noise was. I started to panic at the thought of being caught in such an embarrassing situation. Sean didn't seem to notice any of this and was now running his tongue along my lips working it into my soaked opening.

I started to freak out for a second before remembering that this was just a dream and that was when I caught the way Ryan was looking at me. It wasn't shock, anger, or confusion. It was hunger. I reached out a hand and beckoned to him as Seans tongue pushed between my lips and he manipulate my clit with his hand sending me into another orgasm. Sean hurried over and I reached up to grab his face as my second orgasm subsided. I pulled him in for a kiss and wrapped my legs around Sean's shoulders.

Ryan was being a little timid but I bit his lip and then pulled him into a more passionate kiss. I grabbed his hand and moved it towards my breast. He took the hint and I moaned through the kiss when he started working his thumb in small circles on my nipple. I began running my left hand over Ryan's body, rubbing the back of his neck, down his back and then around to the front of his pants. I nearly came again as I felt his hardness through the jeans and apparently my subconscious had made some very flattering assumptions about him.

I gripped his cock through his pants and this time it was his turn to moan. He bowed his head taking my left nipple in his mouth while still working the other one. Sean was now enthusiastically driving his tongue into me which each thrust grinding his face against my clit and sending ripples of pleasure cascading through me. I came again as the two men worked effortlessly to stimulate me.

"I need you, Eve," Ryan suddenly said in a quiet voice, ceasing his activity.

"I need you too Ryan," I said still rubbing him through his pants.

"No," he said a little more forcefully, moving his head closer to my neck, "Eve, I need you." Something in his tone wasn't right and I looked down to see that his eyes were completely pitch black and he was crying.

I sat bolt upright in a cold sweat. I was breathing heavily from the combination of arousal and terror and it took me a few minutes to calm myself down. I just had a sex dream about threesome between a wizard I screwed in my car and my boss that ended in him turning into a monster. I spent another probably ten minutes reasoning with myself that it was just a byproduct of the shock and adrenaline so that I could console myself back to sleep.

12