Eve's Love Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy looked at her self in the mirror and quickly put on the makeup as required. When she was finished, she walked out to the bed and stood by it. She would wait for him to tell her what to do. He smiled at her, and crooked his finger up her. He pointed to where he wanted her to sit. She climbed up on the bed with him and sat down next to him.

“You look very nice tonight, Cindy. I appreciate the time and effort you spent getting ready for me. You will be rewarded for your efforts to please me just as well as punished for misbehavior.” With that he picked up a gold goblet of fruit juice and handed it to her.

“Cindy, both legally and for all practical purposes, I am your husband here. I am your owner. You are property. My property. If I wanted to, I could sell you or give you away. You do not know how this protects you from my associates. Not all of them are as gentle as I am. You will thank you for this later on. You already met all of them last night.

“I have a few requirements for you to remember and abide. First, you will always walk up to me when you enter or before you leave a room and kiss me on my lips. Not on my cheek. You will watch me to see what I wish you to do. You will do so without question or hesitation. You will know what I want.”

Before he could continue on, Cindy leaned over the bed and kissed him on his lips. Afterwards, she looked sheepishly at him and blushed. He enjoyed that.

“Second, you will service me with all your heart and soul. If you do anything half way with me, you will be punished. Severely. I will also protect your husband. If you do not please me, I might not punish you, but him instead. And have you watch the punishment take place.

“Third. Anytime I am eating or drinking, you are automatically invited to join in with me. Failure to abide by my hospitality will be highly frowned upon.”

With that, Cindy looked at him and then over the trays of food. She saw what she thought was cedar cheese on the tray. She took a piece of the cheese and ate it.

Achmend took his index finger and dipped it into some chocolate moose. He held his finger out to her. Cindy looked up into his eyes, held his gaze and slowly took his finger into her mouth. She licked all the way around his finger and slowly sucked on his finger. He knew what her message was from that action.

“Very good. Keep this attitude up. I will make you this promise. If you please me and do what you are told, when you leave here, your husband will ever learn anything about this at all. Period. He will not have a hint it happened. You both will have enjoyed your special holiday here and will look back on it with fond memories.

“You will never need to worry about anything that takes place here ever coming back on you. No one will ever know about any of this. You will never see a picture or video of you in it from here. There will be other rewards for you as well. Some of them beyond your wildest dreams,” Achmend said.

“Does that easy your mind a bit?” Achmend asked her.

“Yes, Master. It eases my mind considerably,” Cindy told him. For some reason, she believed him. She did not know why, but she believed him.

“Good. Tonight you are going to take care of my every need. Then you are going to be my star model. I am going to have you photographed in many different poses, wearing many different setups. So you know, not all the photos will be taken in the nude. Be sure and tell them if you model anything you really like. If you do, I will send it home with you.

“Just remember that you are modeling these photos as your remembrance to me. I expect you to put your heart into the photo sessions. I will pop in on them and when you really turn me on, be ready to turn me off.

“Speaking of which,” Achmend said putting down his glass of juice.

Cindy did not say a word. She merely put down her own glass of juice (which had been laced with the chemicals to make and keep her horny) and crawled over the bed to him. Cindy crawled right up into his arms, and put her arms around his neck and started to kiss him. They were deep passionate kisses. Achmend put his hands right inside the sides of her gown and placed his hands over her breasts.

Cindy did not know it, but she was wearing special lipstick and eye makeup. It literally glowed fire when certain lights were turned on. Achmend lay back down on his back and Cindy moved down his body, licking her tongue down as she went. When she got to his waist, she pulled his robe up and his cock sprang to attention. Cindy settled in between his legs and started to pull on his cock. Cindy saw that he was not circumcised and she pulled down his foreskin and licked the head of his cock underneath it. She began to suck it.

“Oh Master!” Cindy said as she continued to suck on his cock. Cindy threw off her gown and was standing over Achmend on the bed, still wearing her white sandals. She took his cock in her hands and stepped over it. Slowly Cindy lowered herself down onto his cock. Then she started to bounce up and down on it until it was almost all the way inside her.

“Oh Yes! Oh Yes Master! You feel so good in me! Please cum in me! Please cum deep inside me!” Cindy did not realize that her perspiration was shining off her newly shaved pussy. Some of her lipstick had transferred over to her pubic mound and in the videos it looked like her pussy was on fire.

The hour Cindy spent on satisfying her new master during the first part of that night was to be the far away best selling video in that part of the world for over ten years. Many, many rich men watched her fuck and suck Achmend and jacked themselves off at the same time. Achmend was offered more than he could dream for her.

Rich/Joys Second Night

Rich woke up about the same time Cindy did, only in much different surroundings. While Cindy woke up on the silky smooth sex pad of a bed, Rich woke up in rags. Rich was totally disoriented. When he woke up more fully, he found himself on his knees in a puddle of dirty soapy water. He held a scrub brush in his hands. He was dirty and kinda folded up on his knees over a bucket full of dirty smelly wash water. Some one was yelling something at him as well.

“And before you even think of getting ready for bed, Joy, you make sure everything is clean and put away. Do you hear me?” The irate voice went on.

Joy? Who the hell is Joy? Rich wondered, his head ringing. Then he remembered something about the name Joy, but he could not bring out what it was to think about. He knew someone named Joy. Someone close to him.

Just then, two very nicely dressed young girls came into the back room Rich was kneeling in and spoke to him.

“Joy, you better get a move on! Mistress Eve is taking Miss Amanda and Miss Cheryl shopping for new garter belts and whips. If you don’t want us to use them on you when we first get back, you better finish up your scrubbing and have everything ready for our return,” the cute girl in the green dress said.

“Yeah, Joy. Your sweet ass makes such a tempting target, while you are all bent over like that. Can’t miss that big ass of yours,” said the pretty woman in the purple dress.

Rich was still trying to figure out what was going on when an older more elegant lady came into the back room. She looked at Rich like he was a piece of something leftover after being brought in on the bottom of a shoe.

“Daydreaming again, are you, Joy? I told you what I was going to do if I caught you daydreaming instead of working. Well, now you’ve had it. I’m not going to delay us much, girl, but you have to be punished for your insolence, Joy. I will not tolerate that in my house. Get up and bend over the table. NOW I SAY!

“Giles, Hermann, come over here! She is at it again. I warned her what was going to happen to her if she did it again, didn’t I? Joy, you can’t say you weren’t warned.

“Boys, you hold her up while I tan her hide. Pull that dress up in the back. Let me right at her knickers,” Mistress Eve said. She picked up a willow switch and was slapping it in her hand.

With that, two men come in and grabbed Rich and pulled him off the floor. Rich was a mess. Rich was wearing a dirty work dress with an apron and full length skirt. He has on female shoes and stockings. Under the dress he can feel a heavy weight on his chest.

Rich feels himself being bent over a heavy table, and then he feels a draft on his ass. He is almost fully awake now. Mistress Eve gives Rich five quick stings with the willow switch while the boys hold him up to the table.

“Now get this work done before we return or there will be double that many stings, Joy. Get busy. Thank you for your help boys. I will reward you when I get home from shopping tonight,” Mistress Eve said. Then she and the two girls left the room.

“They’re gone. Hey Hermann. Why should we wait for our reward? After all, we got Joy here. We can get our reward from her, don’t you think? She ain’t much but she’s got a good pussy and a mouth that can suck a volcano dry,” Giles said.

“Sure! Mistress Eve won’t care. Besides, if we spend all the rest of the day fucking Joy, she won’t finish and Mistress Eve will beat her twice as hard tonight and might let us fuck her sore ass! We get double rewards this way,” Hermann said.

With that, one of the boys grabbed the willow switch and started to beat on Rich’s ass. Rich tried to step out of the way, but the heavy table was in the way.

“Drop your dress, Joy, and I’ll quit beating you. Come on girl, we ain’t got all day, either.”

Rich started to try and take off the dress, but he did not know how it came off. They helped him remove part of it. Then they lay him on his back on top of the table and hung his head over the back edge. Rich felt something pulled off his ass then his legs were spread wide apart and tied. His arms were spread eagled out from the table as well. Just as Rich was about to say something, the dirty smelly panties were forced into his mouth. When he looked up, he could see he had want looked like a full set of breasts on his chest. He could see his tits rise and fall as he breathed.

“There she be. She looks right proper now. Her legs spread apart, mouth full of panties. Pussy lips wide open. Let’s flip to see how gets her pussy first this time,” Giles said. “I love filling her pussy full of my cum!”

“Heads!” Hermann said. It was tails. “My normally luck,” Hermann said.

“Okay. That means once you get going good in her pussy, I get her mouth,” Hermann said. Then both of them pulled off their clothes.

Giles got down between his legs, and Rich started to have second thoughts. Am I really a girl?

“Okay darling. I got some grease here so your pussy ain’t so dry. Last time your pussy almost ate my cock alive, bitch.” Giles said.

With that, Giles lubed up Rich’s ass and slowly forced his cock inside it.

“She’s tight on me again, Hermann!” Giles said.

“Yeah, asshole. That’s because you always get there first,” Hermann said.

With that, Hermann came down to the top of her dress. He put his hands under her dress and found her breasts. Rich could feel him playing with his breasts. There was a tingling that was very pleasant. It really felt good to have Hermann playing with his tits!

“That’s right, Joy. I know you like it when we fuck you. I just love to suck your tits, girl. Let me get you all juiced up,” Hermann said, his head disappearing under Joy’s dress. The vibrations on Joy’s tits went heavier then.

God this feels good! Even the cock in my pussy feels good, Joy thought.

Hermann had been waiting for this reaction from him. When he saw it happen, he moved up to her head.

Hermann pushed Joy’s head down and ran his cock over her lips.

“Your all dry, again, Joy. Here girl. Take a drink of water,” Hermann said.

With that, he gave Joy some water with the chemical in it that made him horny and need to pee. Only they would not let him leave to pee. He had to do it right at the table, all over herself and her clothes. This got her more punishment.

“Okay girl, I’m going to take your panties out of your mouth, but you ain’t going to scream or anything. And if you bite my cock, bitch, I’ll cut off both of your tits and both of your eyes out. Understand me!” Hermann said, waving a large butcher knife in front of Joy’s face. Joy nodded.

“Okay girl, open wide!” Hermann said, running his cock up on Joy’s lips. Joy opened her mouth and took in Hermann’s cock like a good girl. When she did so, they increased the power on the tingling on her breasts.

“God Joy! You give the best blow jobs around here! You’re a lot better at it than either Miss Amanda or Miss Cheryl! I’ll take your lips and pussy over them any day!” Hermann said. With that they took the vibrations up even higher.

Joy now had one man fucking her ass while she sucked off another man.

Joy was going to suck and fuck a total of twenty-six men this night. By the time they stopped, Joy was crying for more cocks and more cum in her mouth.

Mistress Eve whipped her six times. Joy sucked off all three of the ladies while her ass was being fucked.

“Tomorrow is Cinderella’s big day,” Mistress Eve said to her assistants.

“Tomorrow, we wake her up all cleaned up and virginal. We treat her nice and have her put her own make up on correctly. She will have our help, of course. She’s going to a ball. Then she has a normal date. I have someone sweet for her in mind. They go into the hot tub and then make out on the bed. We will use Suite 16 for this.

“Miss Amanda, I want you to help her pick out a nice outfit. A nice sun dress will do. White sandals. Shave her down completely before hand. I want her in both finger and toe nail polish. Do her eyebrows as well. We are taking this one all the way shy of surgery. If his bitch keeps selling the way she is, they might let us keep them both. If they do, he will be our next real girl.

“Plan on that. Get chummy with her. I want you both to be her best friend. Plan on double dating with her the next night. Pick your partners and stay with him. I want to see their cocks in both of you and you sucking them and having a real good time.

“I want her to think it is real. If either of you disappoint me on this, one or both of you will be pregnant before you know it. If I can I will have make you have twins or triplets. You will raise the brats as the real mothers you are, too. Your breast feeding them will be a wonderful picture. We will all enjoy hearing your screams during your totally natural childbirth, won’t we? And then the screaming baby for how long?” Mistress Eve said with a smile.

12