Eve's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an age but was probably only ten minutes a tall man followed by Joan struggling to keep up strode into the room. Eve gasped as the familiar tingle started deep down inside her. He was possibly the most handsome man that she had ever seen or even imagined, dressed in a tailored black suit, white shirt, striped blue tie and highly polished shoes. He carried a plastic ruler which he used to measure the distance between the hem and knee on each girl.

"Number three gets five" he said to Joan who made an entry in a small note book.

After measuring Eves hem line he said "so you are the new one. I've heard interesting things about you. I do hope you fit in here. Welcome. You may call me Master James." He breathed in deeply.

"Thank you sir, I will do my best." She smiled and tingled inside.

The man breathed deeply again, "your best will be the minimum required" the boyish grin that he gave her had her melting.

"Turn." Joan ordered. The whole line turned to face the other wall. Joan was a little slow as she was unfamiliar with the procedure.

"The new girl gets five for that stocking seam fault; I will overlook the tardiness of her turn as its day one. Is there anything else outstanding for her?"

"Five minutes late."

"Ok so she gets ten all up. I'll do number three first." Turning to the other girl he said quietly "assume the position."

The girl's heels clattered on the wooden floor as she sashayed across the room, her ample bottom swaying seductively. She stopped, hitched her skirt up and bent forward over the vaulting horse wither feet a little over a foot apart. Framed between her shapely thighs her puffy hairless labia were clearly visible, parted by the micro gusset of her thong. A little hue of blue bruising was evident upon the creamy rounded globes of her bottom.

Eve, although shocked, was amazed how calmly the girl submitted and placed herself in such a vulnerable position. The tingling in the pit of her own womanhood also surprised her. Why was this spectacle turning her on?

Master James strode across to the displayed girl and gently massaged each of her cheeks. A sigh could be heard as the girl swayed a little at his touch. Stepping back a little, the Master swung back the plastic ruler, hesitated a moment and then slapped it swiftly across the lovely bottom. A little sob escaped the girl. After another tender fondle he again drew back and slashed the flexible plastic across the creamy target. After the five strikes had been delivered the girl was crying quietly and her bottom was now brightly striped red. Master again massaged her bottom. A sheen of moisture wet the thong gusset and her labia.

"You may return to the line," he said calmly.

"Thank you Master for correcting my poor behaviour," sobbed the girl as she returned to the line. Her skirt remained hiked up exposing her womanly delights.

Her heart thumping with apprehension of the ordeal she must be about to endure and of her ability to handle it with the same grace that the other girl had. She knew that she was already moist down there. What would the others think about that? She steeled herself to perform well.

"New girl; assume the position." Master said in a kindly almost fatherly voice.

Doing her best to outdo her predecessor she swayed her bottom as she tapped across the timber floor. Hesitantly she hitched up her skirt and lay across the horse trying to calm her ragged breathing.

"Feet apart," she heard. Damn I forgot that, she thought. "Wider" Master ordered. Soon her legs were spread much more than the other girl's had been. Knowing that her wetness would be obvious to all' Eve face was bright red.

Soon Master James was gently kneading her perfect globes as if he was preparing dough for a tasty cake. Eve gasped as she felt a finger lightly slide through slickness of her slit and then pull away. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the pain about to start but was surprised to find a finger damp with her juice pushing against her lips. He must have walked around to her front. Eyes still shut she parted her lips to accept the fragrant digit and lapped it clean.

"Good girly," he patted her like a puppy before he disappeared again and once again caressed her bottom. This felt so good that she was swaying gently in time with the ministrations of those masterful hands. She was so disappointed when he stopped the caress, that she had quite forgotten the ruler until it crashed across her exposed bottom. Crying out in pain she almost stood up. Managing to stay down, tears ran down her cheeks. His gentle fondling calmed her a little until it stopped and she held her breath, waiting for the next blow to strike. When it did, she squealed as this one felt much harder and had her tears flowing copiously.

Master's fondling calmed her down. She was panting a little now. He stopped. She waited. Her bottom fired up for the third time, her tears flowed as she sobbed. Kneading her bottom Master was pleased to hear her panting along with the sobbing. Eve was now completely slick across her sex and it was seeping down her bare thighs towards her stocking tops. As the pain and delicious torture continued for the following four blows Eve's excitement built with each caress of Masters gentle hands. There were drips of her moisture on the floor between her feet and her stocking tops were soaked. Master breathed in deeply and smelled the heady perfume of a woman in ecstasy. He smiled as he brought the final stroke down upon the now squirming panting girl. He hit her as hard as he possibly could.

Eve bucked, writhed and screamed out as the orgasm hit her. She could not believe that she could have an orgasm without her clit being touched let alone one of the strongest climaxes she had ever experienced. Her thighs and stockings were soaked and there was a pool of her juice on the floor. She lay there panting and shaking, not trusting her shaking legs to support her.

Master stroked her bottom gently and leaned down near her ear and whispered "you were magnificent."

Eve strangely felt pride rather than the humiliation as master told Joan to dismiss the other girls who quickly clacked out of the room.

Master spoke to Joan as if Eve was not there although he kept a hand on her bottom.

"You have found a ripe little treasure here Joan. Her body is magnificent and that response we just witnessed was extraordinary. I'm sure that she will be an exceptional asset to our organisation once she is trained. I will organise a bonus for you and after the others have interviewed her we may increase her wage as well."

Eve almost purred with pleasure. Master James left the room. Joan led the girl to a restroom.

"Dry yourself and fix your make up. Unless you want another painful lesson, I suggest you straighten that stocking. Of course, now I've seen how you react to a master, you may start breaking the rules just to get a spanking. Be warned, that was a very mild punishment. I bet most of the stripes will be fading by tomorrow," Joan laughed.

"I might change my stockings and thong. They smell of me. I really need a shower," Eve rashly blurted out.

"Oh I wouldn't do that. Your masters love the smell of fresh cunny juice on their slaves, I mean girls. You will get ahead here faster by staying fragrant, trust me. Dry yourself, straighten the stocking and apply a good coat of makeup. Your make was barely adequate this morning so go heavy on everything. Once you are tidy, find me and when they are ready for you I will deliver you, don't rush."

Left alone Eve used paper towels to dry her legs and fixed the offending seam without noticing the small ladder that was developing on the other leg. After washing her face she applied a heavy foundation, mascara, blue eye shadow rouge and strong red lipstick. She thought it looked slutty but hoped that it was what was needed while swaying down the corridor looking for Joan. Every one she passed sniffed and smiled at her.

Joan was in her office working at a computer.

"Sit while I set up your interview." Pointing to a leather lounge.

"Yes mistress" Eve obediently complied.

Lifting her phone she said "she's here." Eve heard an indistinct response." Oh yes, even at this distance. Ok in ten."

While Joan ignored her, Eve mused about the one sided conversation but made no sense of it until a quiet alarm sounded on the computer.

"Come," Joan beckoned and walked briskly out of the room, leading Eve to an imposing oak panelled door labelled Board Room. After knocking she opened the door and led the girl into an empty, leather and timber furnished room. Eve saw a long timber desk with five chairs behind it facing the door on the far side of the huge room. A vaulting horse stood in one corner, while in another were two tall glass fronted display cases. Placed facing into this corner she was told to wait without moving until she was told. Facing the corner she could glance into each of the displays. On her right; the case held various canes and whips suspended on hooks and small brackets. The other case held leather cuffs, hand cuffs, chains, rope and items that Eve couldn't even imagine. Her heart was pumping and she felt like running from the building. Only her extreme financial situation held her here. Her calves were aching by the time, she heard people entering the room.

"Turn and come over here so that we may inspect you, girly," a stern voice called out.

As she turned and walked, hips swaying seductively towards them Eve saw five men seated at the table.

Master James was amongst them. All were dressed in similar style of dark suits, striped ties and white shirts and were very well built handsome men. They sat and stared at their newest employee. In the middle was an older man who Eve presumed was the leader.

"She does smell sexy," one said. The others all agreed.

"Perfectly shaped too," another said.

Her face was bright red as she looked down at the floor, embarrassed but a little proud too.

"Don't avert you gaze" she was ordered. "Twirl for us."

Eve turned herself around several times before she was ordered to stop.

"Hmmm. Walk over to that chair over there and remove your blouse and skirt." James pointed.

Swaying her ass as much as she dared the shell shocked girl walked to the chair, slowly unbuttoned the blouse, removed it and folded it neatly on the chair. She carefully slid the tight skirt down her legs and placed it folded with the blouse. Reluctantly she turned, red faced towards her employers who were perusing her as one would a fine horse.

"Excellent. Come back to us."

Eve sashayed back to the table, embarrassed but proud and damp.

"Is that moisture we are seeing Girly? Are you excited?" the older man asked.

After a hesitation Eve nervously answered, "Yes master." Her voice fluttered quietly.

"Turn around" She did. "Do you see that, Gentlemen?"

"Oh yes we do" they chorused. "She has laddered a stocking."

"OH NO" sobbed the hapless girl. She was sure that this would mean some kind of punishment. Her legs felt weak and she trembled.

"What shall we do with you, young lady? You seem almost to be begging for correction. How many strokes do you deserve for this infraction?" James asked kindly.

"Five?" she replied in a mousy little voice. Still facing away she could see the horse waiting.

"How about we just go until you are sated?" the older man said. "Is that enough incentive to have you show us all that you displayed to Master James so enthusiastically earlier."

Eve thought back on her recent punishment and upon her resulting climax almost fondly. She could still feel a dull ache from her striped bottom but it was fading fast. Surely she could do this. She must. She was trapped. Just being near these handsome, powerful men who obviously liked her shape was making her damper by the moment.

"Yes Master I'll try."

"Not just try, our girls are expected to excel."

"Yes Master, I will take the punishment as you wish."

"Assume the position."

Bent over the horse Eve heard one of the display cases open before footsteps from more than one man sounded behind her.

"We had better throw a towel down between her feet. It will be a kindness to the cleaner." One said as another proceeded to massage her gorgeous bottom. Eve gasped with her awakening pleasure and was sure that this would be over in no time.

The massaging stopped and she felt something hard and a little rough rubbing back and forth between her labia. This stopped and was replaced by the same object gently tapping at her clit. A quiet moan escaped her full red lips as her juices wet her thighs. Her breathing became ragged. Another moment and I'm there she thought.

"Oh no" Eve sighed when the pleasure was taken away. For an eternity she felt nothing but her beating heart and the slickness down there until there was an unfamiliar swishing sound.

Eve's bottom exploded with pain and heat as the thin cane slashed her bottom. Screaming she tried to stand, a flood of tears erupted from her eyes while strong hands forced her back down onto the horse.

"No Please. It's too much, I can't do it. Please let me go." She babbled out this plea.

"Now, now little one, you nearly got there before," one of her tormentors whispered kindly.

The fondling and kneading, of her now blazing bottom, started again slightly calming the hapless creature. When the rubbing between her thighs started again she sighed, hoping for release this time. The fondling continued. Her excitement slowly blocked the burning of her buttocks as she started to drip onto the towel. The insistent tapping started against her clit again and continued until she was almost there again when the pleasure was suddenly removed.

"NO" she screamed, knowing what was to come. With no delay this time the cane slashed her tender skin.

Eve had no chance to try standing as the men held her down. She was crying and drooling, finding speech impossible, as she writhed under their hands.

Gently her bottom was rubbed, fondled and massaged. Slowly she calmed from the pain which dimmed a little. A wet cool cloth was dabbed across her face cleaning away the tears and drool. Another cool cloth was draped over her blazing buttocks.

Between her legs a pair of fingers slid through the juicy folds of her sex. Once again; her excitement over rode the pain she felt. Her dripping cunny became the centre of her world, blocking the burn from behind.

"Oh please let me cum" she implored.

She sighed as another pair of fingers gently kneaded, twisted and pulled at her clit. Now something slick was rubbing against her little bottom bud. Having never touched that spot herself in any sexual way, it was a shock to find that she was enjoying it. Almost there, Eve's breath was rasping now.

"OH YES" she screamed as the first spasm ripped through.

As the second one hit, she actually squirted her juice onto the towel. Bucking and shaking, she was in full sexual rapture as the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced raced through her very core. She hardly felt the two hard smacks which landed on each of her punished globes. They could have done anything to her and she wouldn't have cared. The pleasure just rolled over in waves until she was completely spent.

"Oh yes, you are just perfect. We have the perfect position for you" one said. "Joan! Take her tidy her up and when she is rested, fed and rehydrated return her so we can explain the importance of her new position."

Eve was almost purring as she heard the men leave the room. Still in just her underwear, the girl was helped out of the board room, through a typing pool where no one gave her a second glance, by Joan and another tall woman. Without their support she would have collapsed as her legs were like rubber. They left her lying on her side, on a bed in a comfortable room with an ensuite bathroom. She slept.

On her tummy now she awoke to find a hand gently spreading a soothing cream across her red striped, still burning bottom. She sighed with relief as the cooling balm did it work.

"I doubt that you will sit comfortably on this for a few days. If I were you I'd be on my best behaviour until this recovers unless you are so desperate to repeat that amazing performance that the pain is worth it."

"I don't think so," Eve replied haughtily.

"Whatever, some girls get off that way all the time."

Strangely Eve's body tingled a little at the thought. Quickly she dismissed it as just plain silly. Who would be that desperate? Although; she had to admit, that was the best she had ever had.

A tray with a salad and some sports drink was delivered. Joan placed a soft pillow on a chair and guided the girl to it and helped her to carefully sit. Eve winced initially but soon found that she could handle the persistent throb of her bruised bottom.

"Eat and rehydrate yourself while I explain about what we do here." While Eave ate Joan continued "as you know we are a publishing company. The board who you have met own the whole company. Each looks after a different type of publication. There are divisions for Technical, Automotive, sport and some others all run from other locations. Master James runs this division from here specialising in woman's fiction. He comes up with the creative ideas for the books and passes them on to the black shoe senior girls who then write the books. Juniors, or red shoe girls like you are assigned to take dictation from the seniors and type up the books. Most of the stories are E books as many women prefer to hide what they are reading. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Not really," the innocent girl replied quizzically.

"What type of books do you read?"

"Romance stories mostly."

"Erotic romance?" Joan asked.

Blushing deeply "Oh no. Isn't that just porn by a fancy name?"

"I guess you could call it that but let's not judge our customers taste shall we. It sells really well and we make a fortune out of it. There are several genres; Billionaire bad boys, BBW, BDSM and spanking are very popular but there are quite a few others that are good sellers too. Do you know what they are?"

I've heard of Billionaire and Bdsm but not BBW, what is that?" her doe eyes wide with curiosity.

"Big beautiful women."

"Oh, fatties like me." Eve recoiled as Joan slapped her face.

"We never use that word in this building. You will be punished if anyone were to hear you utter it. You wouldn't sit for a month if a Master heard it. We prefer to say shapely or voluptuous here. If I ever hear you call yourself fat again I shall punish you myself. You have the perfect shape, trust me. Do you understand me, you silly girl?"

"Yes Mistress," was the answer from the still unconvinced girl with the stinging face.

"Now I'll explain what will happen next. Once you have eaten, we shall tidy you up so you are ready to be interviewed by the board." Eve winced at this news. "Don't worry if you are good, nothing will happen that you won't like. They are considering you for a very important position. In fact it is the most valuable position that a red shoe girly can hold. You will be replacing an exceptionally talented young woman who was a huge asset to the company until the chairman took a shine to her. It wasn't long before she moved in with him and then they married. She must be a good breeder as I hear his seed is already growing in her belly to give us the first of next generation of Masters or Mistresses."

Eve was surprized to hear that one of the masters would take up with a lowly red shoe. Breeding and seeding sounded like a rather demeaning way to describe creating a baby. Surprize didn't stop a little warmth tickle through her womb.

"May I shower please Mistress? I stink of sex" the girl pleaded.

"No you can't. Strip off your stockings and thong. You may sponge down your legs. I hope you have fresh stockings and thong with you."