Eve's New Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Eve learns more about her role.
5k words
4.55
53.9k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
234 Followers

Eve starts work. As always all characters are over 21.

*

Master James was gently sliding his glorious cock in and out of her tight cunny as she lay on her back with her legs wrapped around him. The pain she had felt as he took her maidenhead had passed, replaced by a heady euphoria, a warm glow and the beginnings of her climax, when the sweat soaked sheet over her was ripped away. She had been sleeping and dreaming on her stomach with her fingers manipulating her clitty, her juices soaking the bottom sheet. Joan's hand slapped her beautiful bruised bottom.

"Wake up girl; it's time to prepare for work. You have an hour to be ready for breakfast. No need for an enema this morning, just be clean, perfumed, hair styled and makeup done. Remember; come naked apart from shoes and jewellery. Breakfast will be in the dining room. You do realize that self-pleasure is forbidden don't you?" That said Joan left the girl's room.

Groaning, Eve dragged herself to the bathroom. Her legs were stiff from the bondage session she had succumbed to the previous night, so walking across the room was a struggle. She gasped as she sat carefully on the toilet as her bottom was sore, both inside and out from her various spankings and her first anal sex. She wondered if she could keep doing this job. Although her climaxes had been wonderful, the demands required to get that satisfaction were possibly more than she could stand. Suddenly she realised that her musing had wasted some of her precious time, so she was soon luxuriating under the warm soft spray of the shower. At least her muscles had freed up in the warmth of the shower.

Time slipped away, until Eve realised that she would have to hurry if not to be late. As quickly as possible the girl dried herself and followed Joan's instructions, quickly brushing her permed hair into shape and applying perfume and makeup. She was just slipping on her shoes as the clock hit 7.30. As quickly as she could Eve raced along the hall in her precarious heels and into the dining room.

Master was already seated at the head of the table and eating while a line of five naked beauties stood along one wall stiffly at attention as if on parade.

"It's so kind of you to join us, new girl. Inspection never starts until all trainees are present." Joan stated as she stood in front of the girls. "Stand with me while I check the others. Girls spread." All the girls separated their feet by about 18 inches.

Eve realised that apart from Sandy she knew none of the others. While they were all of differing heights, they were all voluptuous like she and Sandy with proud rounded breasts, narrowed waist and shapely hips and bottom. Unlike Eve, all the girls had some piercings. While all had pierced nipples and navel not all were as decorated as Sandy was between the thighs. Eve trembled at the thought that she may be forced to have similar decorations.

Standing in front of the first trainee, Joan reached out and gently ran her hand across the girls Venus mound. She stepped back.

"Eve, stroke that girl like I just did." Joan ordered.

Eve hesitated as she didn't think it was seemly to touch another woman's private parts. A stinging slap from Joan soon had her gently stroking the trembling young woman's mound.

"Now stroke her Vulva. What do you feel?"

"Prickles miss," Eve whispered, as she stepped back.

Addressing the other girl Joan said, "Go to your room immediately and wax those filthy hairs off. You will be punished when you return." The hapless girl raced out of the room while Joan continued the inspection and then addressed Master who was watching with some amusement at the spectacle.

"Only three infractions sir. Tardiness and masturbation from the new girl and that display of poor hygiene from the other." Joan smiled as she delivered her verdict.

"The new one will keep until this afternoon. I'll do the other when she returns." He returned to his meal.

"You may all eat now girls." Eve followed the others to the buffet, loaded her plate a healthy mix of non-fattening food from the sumptuous selection, grabbed a juice and returned to the table where the others were eating daintily. She was seated around the corner of the table from Master who was appraising her closely and absently licking his lips. A gentle tingling, warmth and moisture invaded her core, as her heart raced.

With difficulty she managed to finish her fruit and juice, just as the prickly girl, now freshly waxed returned. She had obviously rushed as her mound and lips looked quite pink against the pale skin of her tummy and thighs as she headed for the buffet.

"No food for you this morning girl, corner time for you, NOW!" The hapless girl placed herself facing into one corner of the room while the others finished their meal.

Eve followed the others as they lined up along a wall, while the corner girl waited.

"Go to the cabinet, select a cane and assume the position," Master whispered ominously.

Quickly, the girl grabbed a cane from a nearby cabinet and passed it to her Master. She dragged one of the heavy chairs from the table and bent herself over the back of the chair so that her beautiful bottom was facing the line of girls. Spreading her feet out to the rear legs of the chair exposed her puffy lips which Eve noticed had no piercings. Trembling, the girl waited.

Finally Master rose and placed himself behind the waiting girl. He caressed her bottom gently. He ran his fingers over her sex. She panted. He savoured the perfume of her arousal on his fingers.

Leaning in close to the girl, Master asked, "When will you get the pussy piercings that I desire?"

"Master, I fear that they will hurt," she replied tremulously.

Stepping back he slashed the cane across the stretched skin of her fine bottom with a mighty blow.

"Will it hurt as much as that did?" he asked almost kindly.

After a scream the girl began to sob.

"Please master, forgive me, and don't hit me again."

Leaning in close to her ear, "If you get pierced I will reduce this punishment from ten to just one more strike. This is not a negotiation. Decide now!"

The girl was a sobbing mess when she responded. "I'll take the jewellery Master."

"Joan; bring the butterfly."

What? Eve wondered.

Joan clipped a small device onto the girl's clitoris and flicked a switch on a remote control. The girl gasped as the device vibrated and passed tiny electrical shocks through her most sensitive place. Within moments her thighs were soaked with juices as the butterfly dragged her thoughts away from her stinging bottom towards climax.

Her screams of ecstasy brought Master's final cane strike. She didn't feel it. The girls were dismissed to their rooms to dress.

"Wait! New girl," Master demanded.

Eve stopped dead and turned to him, trembling with fear. What now? She wondered.

"I want you pierced today, starting at the bottom and working up to your teats." Master's tone was nasty as he said this.

Eve was shocked as she replied tearfully "I won't do it. It will hurt. I didn't sign on for this. This is not my job." Defiantly she tried to stare him out and failed.

Master smiled "We will see, little one, you may go! Think hard about it while working this morning."

Eve, trembling with fear was a little moist as she walked back to her room where she brushed, flossed and dressed in her standard working uniform. Search as she might there was not a pair of panties to be found in her drawers.

OH! She thought. I have to be at the elevator in one minute. She stumbled out of the room and just made the lift as the other girls entered.

Exiting the lift the girls went to their work stations, Eve found her way to Joan's office.

"Please miss, I can't find any undies in my room."

"They have been removed. You are more accessible without them."

"What about when, you know, when it's that time?"

"Don't worry yourself about that, we will take care of you."

"Ok, I won't be forced to do stuff I don't like here will I?"

"Be careful new girl, you are in the eye of the storm here. Think hard on your career before you make big decisions with long term results. Follow me."

Their heels clicked on the polished timber floor as Joan led the girl down a hall to her reading cubicle. This was a large glass walled box with a chair, desk and many wires and sensors. There were two other chairs placed in corners facing towards her work station. Joan led Eve into the room. The chair which had small lockable wheels on each leg was separated from the desk by a couple of feet. Eve was strapped into the seat. Metal straps trapped her thighs holding them apart, while another strap pulled her waist back into the chair. The seat was soft and forgiving to her bruised bottom, a hard ridge which stretched back to front parting the lips of her special place. After the chair was wheeled to the desk sensors were placed upon a finger, her arm and her chest, reminiscent of a lie detector. Her wrists were manacled to the desk and a tablet placed in her hands.

"Read!" Joan snarled as she left the room.

The story was a simple BDSM romance. Billionaire seduces office girl and turns her on to the scene. As Eve had read little pornography she was soon entranced at the way the girl was slowly turned from an innocent into addicted sex slave. Eve's excitement grew slowly as the story was a slow burner. After an hour of reading her body was readily responding to the stimulating words. Pussy dribbling and skin carrying sheen of perspiration she was certain that she would climax soon when suddenly the screen went blank and Joan entered the cubical.

"Oh no!" Eve moaned in frustration as her body came off the boil.

"Time for a break. You need to keep hydrated. We noticed that you are losing a lot of moisture through your skin and pussy." Said Joan nastily.

I fact Joan just wanted to stop her coming. Once the manacles were removed Eve was able to drink a large glass of sports drink while she was left for half an hour. The excitement she had felt was all but gone leaving her feeling quite flat

"I hope you are thinking about your piercings while you are reading." Joan said, mischievously as she manacled the girl's wrists to the desk and placed the tablet in her hands.

"No I'm not thinking about them, it's just not going to happen," Eve replied angrily.

Joan laughed as she left the seething girl to her reading.

Another hour of reading had eve approaching climax again, the story had turned quite romantic, when the tale took an unexpected turn with the Master demanding that the girl have her pussy pierced. Eve came off the edge immediately and swore quietly. The screen went blank. Eve just sat and shook with fury. She hated them all.

Master and Joan entered her room, pulled the spare seats to the desk and sat. Master sat immediately in front of the fuming girl while Joan sat to one side.

"You will have those piercings done this afternoon, you have no choice," Master stated in a matter of fact tone.

"No fucking way you bastard, I quit. Take these fucking restraints off now, I'm leaving." Eve tried to spit at him but her mouth was too dry.

"Joan, explain to this little toy exactly why she will not be leaving and why she will comply with my every wish," Master replied quietly.

"You won't leave because you have nowhere to go. When our people were in your flat yesterday we put all your possessions into storage, paid out the lease and handed the keys back. This isn't your home city; all your friends and family are on the other side of the country. You have a couple of dollars in your purse, credit card maxed out, no credit on your phone and you owe us five grand for your clothes, board and tuition."

"I don't care! I'll still go you bitch." Angry Eve spat back.

Joan laughed "well little girly, you will leave here naked. Apart from your handbag and purse, everything else is ours. We might let you keep the shoes. Of course we will pursue you through the courts to recover what you owe."

"I don't care you fucked bitch, I'll go naked if I have to, get arrested and bring the cops down here and get you all locked up," she sobbed hysterically.

"And you think the police will believe a naked slut like you making allegations against a well-respected publishing house?"

"I'll take my chances."

"Well before you go, have a look at the nice little promo video we have of you on the tablet."

Eve watched in horror as the short film played. Every lewd act that she had been involved in over the last twenty four hours had been faithfully recorded, oral, anal, masturbation, touching another woman's private parts, having her clit sucked by another woman and her climaxes as she was spanked and caned. By the end she was crying uncontrollably with her head down on the table.

Joan snickered. "Oh I forgot one other possession you still have. Your laptop is here and our IT guys have cracked your passwords. We know your email address and its password. You have quite an address list don't you? I'm sure your friends and family would love a little message from you explaining how much you enjoy your new acting career. You would of course attach the little film clip to show them all how good you are at your new job."

"Oh no! No! No! No! This isn't happening," Eve cried out. She was almost catatonic. Her tears pooled on the table.

"I own you little girly. Get used to it." Master placed his large hands over her tiny ones and squeezed gently "Trust me, things will get better."

Eve was surprised when she felt almost an electrical energy flowing from his fingers into hers. The hard ridge between the folds of her sex vibrated gently. So gently at first that she almost missed it, but gradually increasing soon her body betrayed her as it responded to the stimulation.

"Look at me Eve." She peeked at him through her tears. "You will be pierced, it will hurt a little but you know that in this company pain is always accompanied with pleasure."

"So I'm just a slave to your will am I?" she blubbered.

"If you want to interpret it that way you can. But ask yourself how many slaves get paid a hundred grand a year?"

"Really? That much?" Eve plucked up a little. Can I trust these pricks? She thought.

"That's with performance bonuses etc. For instance; each piercing is worth a thousand." He reached across the desk and wiped her tears away with a tissue and mopped the drizzle of moisture dripping from her nose.

"Why are you so keen to pierce me? And why so soon?"

"When is your period due?" he asked.

A little shocked Eve answered "about a week I think."

"Once that is over you will be safe to use. I want you all healed up before I take you. As for why am I so keen. It's because I love the look of metal through waxed flesh. "

Eve just stared at him. All this time her body was responding to the warmth of his hands and the tingling from the seat to her pussy. For a second she flashed back to her dream from a few hours earlier. She could see his turgid cock, slick with her juices, stretching her cunny as he gently slipped it in and out of her.

"Look Eve, I think you have the potential to be the best employee we have ever trained. Are we good to go on this?" he said kindly.

Close to her climax, she found it hard to concentrate. She knew she really was trapped.

"Ok, you win, I'll do it," she gasped as the orgasm hit her. Her shoulders were being massaged gently and she realised that Joan had moved behind her.

"Good girl." Whispered Joan quietly, close to her ear. "It will all be good. You'll see."

The climax rolled over her, her panting turned into a shriek blocking all around her for several moments. She collapsed on the desk.

Stripped to her lingerie, the tamed girl awoke in her bed drained by the physical and mental exercise of her morning. The bedside clock told her that she had lost a couple of hours since her submission in the glass box. Hunger gnawed at her belly, driving her out of bed and to the ensuite. Quickly she washed her face, fixed her makeup, hair and slipped back into her work clothes and shoes and went looking for food. Master was seated in the lounge room and called her to him.

"How are you my little gem?" He asked gently as he stood to greet her. Eve tingled at the complimentary name he used for her.

"Hungry, Master."

Leading her by one hand he took her to the dining table, sat her down and disappeared into the kitchen, soon returning with a bowl of Caesar salad and a tall glass of juice. Standing up from placing the bowl in front of the girl he lightly brushed his lips across her forehead before sitting adjacent to her. She gasped at the tenderness of the touch.

Feeling uncomfortable under his intense gaze Eve managed to eat her delicious meal, all the time speculating on what her fate would be for the rest of the day. She would soon find out.

"I have decided to hold off on your punishment for your infractions, rudeness and intransigence this morning. I will take care of that in the evening session after dinner. This afternoon you will return to your room and wash yourself thoroughly. Return to me in the lounge room looking your ravishing best in an hour. Dress as you were for breakfast." He reached across, took her hand and brought to his lips. "You may go, little gem." He said to the shell shocked sub.

Almost skipping with her euphoria at his new attitude to her, Eve returned to her room and quickly prepared herself. Taking great care that every part of her appearance was perfect she returned to him sashaying down the hall, naked apart from shoes and into his view with an exaggerated sway to her gorgeous hips and bottom. She was sure that a little gasp escaped his parted lips as he smiled. Her heart skipped a beat.

"On time for once, good girl," taking her hand he led his little toy towards the gym. Opening a door next to the gym he led her into a small room with what looked like a dentist's chair. The chair was enhanced with a pair of adjustable stirrups protruding from its squab. Seated on a wheeled stool, dressed in scrubs was a pretty woman, who stood and helped Eve into the chair, removed her shoes and positioned and locked the girl's feet into the stirrups. Deftly the technician adjusted the chair so that Eve was laying back, ankles high and spread so that access to her cunny was totally unobstructed. Eve felt totally defenceless. She trembled with fear of the coming ordeal.

"Make an exact replica of Sandy's decorations. Be careful with her, she is a bit flighty. You had better give her something to take her mind off it. Perhaps an egg would help."

"Yes sir." The girl turned and reached into a sterilising bath with her gloved hand and retrieved a small shiny metal egg, which she set aside to dry, while she manipulated Eve's clitty until her lips glistened with her slickness. Carefully, the girl inserted the tiny egg into Eve's wet and waiting cunny, finding that she could just get it past the now excited girl's partly intact hymen, a short flexible wire attached to one end of the egg and protruded between her labia. Gasping as the invader entered her secret place, Eve moaned as the little device started to gently vibrate.

"Watch me through the procedure. If it hurts too much I will know and help you with the egg." Master was sitting in a comfortable leather chair nearby holding the remote control. "What is your favourite food?"

"I love ice cream, Master."

"Think about ice cream when it hurts. It will help."

An hour later, Eve was surprised to find the ordeal not nearly as bad as she expected. The technician was an expert, master held her on the edge of climax for the duration even the ice cream idea helped. Yes it hurt but she coped. Master rewarded her by winding the egg up to maximum and forcing her climax once the last ring was placed in her left nipple. After receiving instructions about looking after the wounds and what analgesics to use, the egg was removed and Master dismissed her.

davine
davine
234 Followers
12