Eve's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go to your room and rest. You will be woken with plenty of time to prepare for this evening's entertainment."

Walking back to her room Eve felt a little throbbing pain from between her thighs. The main sensation was of weight pulling gently against her lips and nub. She was happy to flop on her bed and soon slipped into a dreamless sleep, waking a couple of hours later when Sandy gently shook her shoulder.

"May I see your jewellery?" Sandy asked.

"Ok; I suppose so." Eve was reluctant but she had become compliant to any request after the morning catharsis, even a request from a fellow slave, as she now felt herself to be.

Bed covers pulled back, the girl spread her legs so Sandy could view her cunny.

"OH yes, they are very pretty. You have such a lovely neat and tidy pussy."

"How long will they take to heal?" Eve asked.

"Usually a few months to completely heal, but with care you will be usable in a couple of weeks if he's gentle with you."

"Usable? You make me sound like I'm an appliance. Will he be gentle do you think?" Eve sounded petulant.

"He will be, trust me, he is a wonderful lover as are all the owners. Just go with the flow girl you'll be surprized at how good the ride can be here. You have two hours to be ready for this evening. Take your time to clean yourself inside and out. Do your hair and makeup and I'll return with my clothes. We can help each other dress. Those corset laces are impossible on your own. I want to show off my new special outfit too." Sandy lent over and brushed her lips across Eve's and left the surprised girl to prepare herself.

All clean and perfumed, Eve was sitting at her dressing table completing her makeup when Sandy flounced into her room carrying her clothes which she carefully laid out on the bed. At Sandy's suggestion the girls slid into their white under bust corsets and took turns at lacing each other up to make their waists quite wasplike. Although the garments restricted their breathing and ability to bend over their vanity was massaged by their reflections. Usually the girls would have slipped into their stockings before being laced up. Now with their difficulty in bending, they each helped the other with their fine silk hose. Sandy tingled as Eve slid the stockings up her shapely legs, straightened her seams and fastened them to the garters attached to her corset.

Noticing the letter J emblazoned on Sandy's buttock Eve asked; "how did you get that?"

"It was branded onto me." She replied nonchalantly.

"Burnt on like a cow? Did it hurt?"

"Oh yes! Like hell but trust me it has all been worth it since. You will find out why soon."

Panting quietly with excitement, Sandy was a little damp as she helped Eve with her stockings, "accidently" brushing Eve's newly pierced bud with the back of her hand. Eve gasped with shock at the forbidden touch to her tender and oh, so sensitive nub.

When Sandy stood, she did so slowly, running her hands over the other girl's body, grazing her nipples before brushing her painted lips gently over Eves. That gentleness soon became passionate with tongues intertwined and exploring. The fullness of their breasts pressed to each other as the heady aroma of their excitement perfumed the room. When Sandy's fingers invaded Eve's moist and secret place, she initially responded before breaking away from girls embrace.

"No Sandy! I'm not like that, please don't do it."

"I'll bet with time that I could turn you, little gem."

"Little Gem? Where did you hear that?" Eve was surprised to hear the term that Master had used repeated so soon by Sandra.

"Master used it earlier today as I was coming down off a monster orgasm. He was quite excited after a heavy session, training some recalcitrant girl this morning. After he had tamed her, he needed release so he came to me. In fact; he was lying on my back and still hard inside me when he described you as a little gem. He had already taken me to climax once in the missionary position, before flipping me over and taking me to the edge again from behind. When he was ready to pop, he crushed my nipples which pushed me over the edge with him."

Fuming, Eve tried to block the image of Master rutting with this bitch. How dare the bastard talk about her enslavement to just another red shoe?

"We had better fix our make up and get going." Smiling, Sandy repaired her ruined lipstick.

While Eve fixed her own smeared lipstick Sandy slipped into a gorgeous sheath dress made of fine white stretch material which hugged her intimately, following her every curve. Ankle length, it was split on either side all the way to her stocking tops. Her feet slid into a pair of white, six inch stilettos while Eve fitted her standard issue red work shoes. Grabbing a little clutch with spare makeup Eve followed Sandy's luxurious bottom as it undulated through her snugly fitted dress to the lounge room where most of the other girls waited, chatting quietly together. Why is she out of uniform? Eve wondered.

Joan walked in wearing a black formal gown, which prompted the girls, apart from Sandy, to line up along the wall for inspection. After the girls had passed muster, Joan dismissed them to continue chatting until Master arrived. Eve was bored by the vacuous discussion about hair, makeup and jewellery that seem to be the only subjects the in which the girls were interested.

Master's entry, wearing a dinner suit with white bow tyre, signalled the arrival of a maid carrying a tray loaded with glasses of Champaign which were greedily attacked by the girls after Master, Joan and Sandy had been served.

Joan clapped her hands to gain every one's attention.

"Gather around and listen," Master said. "I would like to congratulate Sandra upon her promotion to PA to the chairman. She will be leaving us tomorrow to take up her new post. As you know, the Chairman married his previous PA. She has proved to be a wonderful breeder, already carrying his future heir. In that condition she is obviously no longer suitable to be a PA so he has chosen Sandra, now fully qualified to fill that role. Raise your glasses and toast to Sandra's future."

As the well-wishing continued, Eve wondered what the hell she had gotten herself trapped into with this crazy company. Was Sandy to be really a PA or was that a euphemism for something else? An escort or personal companion perhaps, seemed more likely? She must find out.

When the opportunity arrived, she managed to get Sandy alone for a few minutes.

"So what exactly are the duties of PA to the chairman?" Eve asked guilelessly.

Quietly Sandy answered, "All the directors of the company need the services of a trained consort. In fact many wealthy and powerful friends of the company also need good consorts. There is a dramatic shortage of suitable trainees, so once trained they command very high prices which are fed back into the coffers of the company. The girls themselves are paid exceptionally well as they only have a short career before they are replaced with a younger model. Of course some of them end up marrying the boss, as they say. I expect to retire in a few years, very wealthy and able to do as I wish for the rest of my life. Just think of the following words and you can't go wrong: shapely, sexy, salubrious, slinky, submissive and salacious."

"What about slave?" Eve asked.

"Put that spin on it if you wish, but I'm happy to be branded that way. One huge benefit is that all these men are fantastic lovers. They have enormous appetites and stamina. I love the way they dominate us, use us and reward us with pleasure. You have only just started to experience the possibilities of this lifestyle." Sandra smiled and looked over Eves shoulder.

Hands on hips and angry, "well I don't intend to be anyone's slave!" Eve responded.

A mighty slap on her bottom stopped her commented further.

"Is that so my little gem? I guess you are ready to send that email to all your contacts then." Master said firmly.

Shoulders slumped; Eve knew her bravado was finished.

"I'm sorry master, forgive me, I'll be good I promise."

"Oh you will be good alright. Just wait until tonight. You will be the star of the play room." He walked off laughing.

*

Thank you, dear reader for reading part 3. Please comment, even if you hated it all or some of it. I need inspiration to start part 4.

12