Eve's New Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was of the style which you have probably noticed is the way I and the other directors like women to be."

"Like me Master?" eve almost whispered.

"Yes very like you. She was not as voluptuous as you. What did you think of the maid?"

"She was very pretty with a body that I envied at school. The bully girls all were slim like her. The makeup is a bit over the top, but well applied Master."

"With that body she will never be more than a maid in this household. She is a trained makeup artist and hair stylist and she is wearing the style I demand of her. If I ever replace my sub I'll get her to apply her make up. In fact my, little slave, I think I'll get her to work on you later after her punishment. You could try out the makeup table. Pretend you are Marilyn." He stood and strode to the door through which the maid had disappeared. Eve followed him into a dimly lit room which smelled of timber, leather and excited maid. Eve tingled with anticipation.

Maid was standing in a corner moaning quietly as she twiddled her clit. Around the room which Eve realised was very similar to the downstairs playroom, there was strange furniture and apparatus. She could see a version of the wooden pony. A vaulting horse stood in the room's centre. There was an aura about the place which was both exciting and terrifying.

"Maid, assume the position. Slave, fetch a cane from the alcove over there" he pointed "you will punish her."

The maid bent herself submissively over the horse while Eve fetched a cane. She saw racks of canes, whips and floggers. On a separate shelf was an ornate steel pipe with the letter J welded to one end and an insulated handle the other. Eve shuddered. This must be the brand; she thought.

"You must give her five strict strokes. Between each stroke you will rub the cane between her thighs. I want her to cum at the end."

Eve took aim at the pert little bubble butt displayed before her, swung the cane back and landed a half-hearted strike across the cute little globes.

"You will put the full force of your swing into the next blow or you will feel the cane after we have finished with this creature. Pretend she was a bully at school."

Eve slid the cane from between the maid's cunny lips. It was slick with juices.

Swinging the rattan back and high, Eve slashed the stiff cane across the girl's bottom causing a gasp, before rubbing it between her thighs again. The maid was close; in pain but excited. The fifth stroke did the job as the maid dissolved into her climax.

After the maid had licked her slime from the cane, Eve replaced it in the rack, stared fearfully at the dreaded brand and returned to master.

"Back to work maid, finish the Consort's room," James ordered. The girl scurried back to the bedroom.

"You! Assume the position" he pointed at Eve.

She flopped across the horse, exposing her beautiful bottom beneath her skirt to him.

Once her skirt was peeled out of the way he spanked her once, hard and said," if I ask you to do something, do it well. That's what my subs do."

Oh, is he thinking of me as his sub? Eve thought.

"Yes master."

She was led through a door opposite to the sub's bedroom door into a massive bedroom furnished in timber and leather, the walls adorned with paintings of beautiful women variously restrained in bondage. Oh I wish I was ready to use. Eve thought, her body tingling with lust.

"This is where I sleep. In the past; girls have envisioned themselves sharing that bed. It hasn't happened and never will. I don't do vanilla, and have no intention of settling down."

Grinning to herself eve muttered quietly "we'll see about that when it's the only way to hold me." She had a plan.

The couple returned to the lounge and took up position in comfortable chairs facing each other with the magnificent view to their side.

"You must have more questions, slave."

"Why does the maid do menial tasks, dressed like a parody when she has a trade that she could ply Master?"

"Because she must. She is a true submissive, it's in her DNA. She loves it here, where she doesn't have to think. The pay is pretty good too, she spends none of it, never leaves the place. She is happy just to work and get caught being naughty so I will pay her some attention. Serving at my parties is one of her highlights. Wearing that degrading outfit in amongst a group of sophisticated men and women and having her bottom pinched by all and sundry keeps her very excited. She is also in love with me, poor little thing. You have permission to not use my title while we have this conversation, the repetition is tiresome."

"Have you fucked her?"

"That is a bit impertinent and crude. No I haven't. She wants it, and by me denying it she is tortured which adds to her submission."

"Apart from being a sex slave, bondage object and whipping target, what other duties does a live in sub have? It would get pretty boring between sessions I imagine."

"Think of her as a mistress or consort, even a girlfriend of sorts. She attends social gatherings with me, the races, theatre, and parties. There is shopping of course. Within certain parameters she is free to wear what she wishes, so shopping expeditions and trips to the beautician or hairdresser are a regular task. Of course she must help me host my parties here, although she will also be part of the main event in the playroom after dinner. During all this time her bank balance is growing. Unfortunately the last one took the money and ran."

"Why pay her and give her that opportunity?"

"The sub must always have the opportunity to leave. That's what submission is. Giving yourself to a dominant other, freely. It's a risk I must take."

"But not for me. You hold me here with threats and blackmail."

"Yes that was unfair. I had to do it as you are so wilful; I feared you would leave before I could introduce you to the upside of this life."

"Was it all a bluff?"

He stood and started to walk towards the elevator. "Follow me; I want to show you something." He demanded.

Next to the elevator was a door which he opened. Inside was a pile of luggage which Eve recognised as hers.

"I don't understand."

"I lied to you. You have lost your flat; that was going to happen anyway. Your furniture is in storage."

Out of his pocket he pulled a wad of money which he passed to her.

"That will keep you off the street for a while. There is a glowing reference waiting in the office. You are free to go when you wish."

Standing there looking at her handsome tormentor, Eve was torn between leaving and staying. He had lied. Some of her privations over the proceeding days had been terrible while she had enjoyed the climaxes he had ripped from her body. She stated to shake and then sob. Strong arms pulled her to his chest.

Patting her back gently he said "don't cry little gem come and sit while you decide." He led her back to the chairs, sat her down and held each of her small hands in his own large ones.

Once she had calmed she said "I want to stay and be your sub please Master."

"Don't get ahead of yourself. That is a possibility but you have some hoops through which you must jump before that position is possibly offered."

"What hoops?" Her voice trembled.

"Well: to use your crude term, I haven't fucked you yet."

"You seem to enjoy my bottom and mouth well enough. Don't you think my cunt will be good enough?"

"You'll have to stop being a little smart arse and using unseemly language to have any chance. Once I'm satisfied that you are tame you will have to graduate."

"You mean branding?" she said breathlessly.

"Not just branding, you must beg to wear my mark. I have never branded a girl who hadn't begged for me to do it. It is the ultimate submission."

"You need not decide now about that final step. Your make up is a mess. How about I call the maid and you can try out the film star dressing room while she applies a good coat of paint. I want you to see how I will want you to look sometimes. There is a dress and shoes that you should wear in the wardrobe. You can model for me." He rang a small bell which brought the maid clattering quickly across the boards, teetering in her impossible shoes. She curtseyed to master and ignored Eve.

"Take this lady and make her up. You know what I like. Help her to dress in the white sheath and shoes and then bring her back." James ordered.

"Come with me, madam." The girl said, curtseying to James and clicked across room towards the consort room. Eve followed meekly.

Sitting at the dressing table, lights around the mirror illuminated her face starkly Eve tried to feel like a film star while she contemplated branding.

"Maid, have you been branded?"

"No madam I haven't unfortunately. That entitlement is not allowed to subs like me. Only women of your class are allowed that privilege. Please don't talk while I work on you."

While the lights stayed on, the mirror went blank; Eve imagined that it must be a screen of some kind. Maid swivelled the chair so that Eve faced her and started her work. The reflection of the lights in the opposite mirror doors illuminated the other side of her face. After an hour, the maid was satisfied with her work and allowed her client to see it.

Eve was shocked at the result. While she looked like a slut, she had to admit she was a beautiful slut.

"Please remove your outer clothes and shoes so that I may dress you, as Sir has requested." She left Eve to undress and returned with a white dress draped across one arm and a pair of silver stiletto platform soled sandals in the other. The dress was hung in the wardrobe while the shoes sat on a shelf. Eve was seated again so the maid knelt before her and reached for her garters to remove her dark stockings.

"I can do that." Eve said testily.

"Madam; Sir asked me to dress you, please allow me to do his bidding."

So Eve relaxed while the girl unclipped and then slid the stockings sensually down her legs and off. Smiling, Eve thought; I could get used to this.

The girl unpacked a fresh pair of nude, seamed stockings and unrolled them onto Eve's shapely legs. Eve stood while the maid straitened her seams and clipped her garters on. She was then seated again while the maid opened the dress and allowed Eve to place her legs into it. Eve stood so that the maid could slide the clinging sheath over her curves. The strapless dress was of an opaque white stretch material which hugged her every curve. It also exposed every line of her underwear as it did her bare nipples above her quarter cups. She sat again so that her maid could fit her shoes and buckle them up. Once she was standing, tottering in the highest heels she had ever tried Eve was pleased with how she looked. The heels made her look tall. She hoped she wouldn't fall. Stay ups and no underwear would have been even better. Perhaps if she ever got the position, Master might allow her to make those decisions.

The maid sat her down and styled her hair, holding it with spray, before leading her slowly and carefully back to the lounge. James was not there.

"Wait here. I'll let him know you are ready to model for him."

Eve sat and enjoyed the view while she waited. She was just starting to fidget with boredom when she heard the elevator arrive. Master stepped out, grinning, then sauntered over to her and flopped into the other seat.

He looks pretty pleased with himself, Eve thought. I hope he hasn't had been sticking it in one of those skanks downstairs.

"Model for me little slave." He asked smiling happily.

The girl elegantly raised herself from her seat and carefully sashayed away from her master, the beautiful rounded globes of her shapely bottom swaying seductively. After turning she walked back towards him. This time it was her perfect breasts, barely contained in the thin material, which held his gaze memorised by her beauty. He hardened in response to the perfection swaying towards him. She stopped for a second before gracefully turning and retracing her steps away from him again. Heart rate elevated and a little short of breath he sat entranced while she returned.

"Stop, stay there while I peruse."

Still seated, he was astounded by her perfection. From the hair and make up to her beautiful toes she captivated him. He stood and asked her to turn. From behind she was just as fine to gaze upon. He was smitten.

"Turn and tell me what you think about the outfit."

"Thank you Master. I think I look quite nice. The makeup is a little too slutty for my taste and I think the dress would better without underwear. I love how the shoes make me look tall and slim. I can see by the bulge down there that I must be having some effect upon you." She giggled cheekily.

"That is true little smart arse. You will be solving that issue for me shortly. As for the underwear observation, you may be right for your average woman. Panty lines and such are usually kept hidden, but in the case of a sub there is value in a certain amount of embarrassment of having her secrets revealed. Now I think it's time you knelt to take care of my little problem," he unzipped, freed himself and flopped back in his seat.

"Yes Master, but it is hardly small." Again she used her cheeky tone.

"Are you taking a leaf out of the maid's book and trying to get my attention through naughtiness. There might be a spanking in your near future. Now get that beautiful mouth to work before you really get into trouble."

Very relieved to find that he was clean, with only his sexy man smell she attacked her task with gusto. He was rock hard as the beautiful girl bobbed up and down; alternating between sucking and sliding up and down she was looking forward to his explosion, when she heard the bell tinkle and the clatter of the maid's heels as she approached. His hand on her head held her down when, embarrassed, she tried to pull back and hide her actions.

"Bring wine and glasses maid, get back to work little gem."

Eve returned to her task, somewhat unsettled by his apparent need to humiliate her. The maid returned and there was the sound of classes and bottle placed upon a table.

"Stay here maid. We will need the wine poured shortly. Watch closely, this girl is very good. You may learn something useful to someone one day."

Totally humiliated, but undaunted, Eve threw herself at her task with zeal. Soon she was rewarded with a gasp from her Lord and a mighty squirt of his seed landing on her hungry tongue.

"You know the drill. Don't ever swallow without permission." He said as he freed himself from her glossy red lips.

The sub sat back upon her heels and held her mouth open for his inspection. With a finger she collected the drops which slowly oozed from the bulbous head before her and wiped them on her lip.

"Maid; see how much of my seed she has milked from me. You may pour the wine now, and you my little gem, may swallow." Her face flushed with shame, Eve gladly swallowed his sticky load. Her mouth and throat were very dry and she craved some wine.

"Serve the slave first maid, I'm sure she is parched." He said kindly.

Eve took the glass eagerly and drank it down quickly. Master, as he had in the past savoured the wine. Eve was sipping the second glass of wine when she noticed an errant drop of Master's semen escaping from his tip. Bobbing forward she quickly licked it up before it strayed into master's lap.

James was so fascinated by the creature kneeling before him that he had forgotten that he was still exposed. It was tempting to ask the maid to put him away but he felt that asking her to do that might be a step too far for the poor besotted creature.

"Would you like to pack this away, Maid?" he asked mischievously, holding his flaccid penis.

"Oh; yes please sir." She gushed.

"But you won't will you. Why not?" He grinned.

"A lowly maid isn't allowed to touch, Sir's personal parts because she is not worthy, sir."

"Why are you bullying her Master?" Eve asked, trying to keep an even tone.

"Because she enjoys it. Maid; tell this slave what happens when I bully or humiliate you."

"I get turned on and wet Sir. But I'm forbidden to touch myself which makes me even wetter and frustrated."

"Would you like to cum maid?"

"Yes please master."

"You have my permission to pleasure yourself after you finish your duties this afternoon."

He tidied himself up.

"Maid, fix your Mistress's lipstick. It seems to be a little smeared." He gave Eve an amused grin.

Her heart was pounding as the maid knelt and applied a fresh coat of glossy colour. Did I really hear that? One very confused girl mused.

"Yes you heard right. I like the way your hair and makeup looks. She will be your part time maid. Until I make a decision on your future she will help you prepare each day. As your preparation will take longer than the others, you may start breakfast an hour later than the others. Be prepared to be hated by a bunch of pissed off girls. When will you be ready for my use?"

"Thank you Master. I hope to look perfect for you. Your little slave should available for penetration tomorrow. If I'm a good ride will you then put your mark upon my flank?" Why must I keep baiting him, she wondered?

"I think that bottom needs a little warm up. You are getting far too smart for your own good, girl. When you are to be branded will depend upon your behaviour and whether I believe that you're pleading is real. I also must be convinced that you understand that being branded is probably the most painful thing you will ever experience. Go with the maid, she will help you back into your uniform. I will punish you after dinner tonight."

Once changed, she returned to her room, rested and prepared herself for the night. Clean and fresh she fronted for dinner, drank some bubbles and chatted with some of the others. A few commented on her makeup, wanting to know who did it. She tried to stay mysterious. She heard the word "slut" whispered a few times.

Up yours girls, I'm going to win this race. She thought.

Once dinner which Master hadn't attended was over; the girls cleaned up in their rooms and met up at the play room.

When Master arrived they all filed in. Eve thought he looked distracted.

After caning a couple of the girls, James sat, pulled Eve across his lap and gave her a half-hearted spanking. As it was through her skirt and panties, little extra damage was done to her bruised bottom. He dismissed them all and wandered off to the elevator.

That's very strange behaviour. Eve thought.

In the bathroom after rising early she discovered that it was indeed over. I wonder when he will take me. Will it be public? A knock on the door signalled maid's arrival. With her help Eve prepared for what she hoped would be a wonderful day.

She arrived at the dining room just as the others were leaving. Each of them looked her up and down, sneered and then ignored her as they headed off to prepare for work. The maid had returned to the pent house.

Eve was wearing her corset, stockings and highest red heels. Hair and makeup, just as Master had requested it was complimented with some gold hoop earrings and choker. Her cunny was exposed as she was still not allowed to wear a thong.

Master smiled as she entered the dining room.

"I'm guessing by the way you are dressed that you are ready for use." His smile couldn't have been wider.

The beautiful sub blushed. "Yes master. I'm ripe to be plucked."

"I'm pleased. Enjoy your breakfast, tidy up, dress and then report for work. I'll see you at lunch." He stood and left the room.

Eve enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and then followed his instructions. She spent the morning in her cubicle reading and having her responses to the words in front of her. After a couple of near misses, Joan allowed her to cum just before lunch. She travelled in the elevator, reeking of her excitement, with the other girls who took the opportunity to show their displeasure with her by, sneering, sniffing deeply and muttering very nasty descriptions.