Eve's New Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The maid seated her at the small table and left to bring juice and information.

"The housekeeper said to go ahead with the meal. Master will see you at his pleasure sometime today. What can I get you to eat mistress?"

"A full English breakfast please. You should have one yourself; we need to get some curves on that cute little body of yours." The girl scampered away. If he likes curves, I'll give him curves, thought Eve.

Only one huge breakfast arrived. Eve shrugged and enjoyed every morsel of the fatty feast. After a trip back to her room to brush her teeth, she settled down in the lounge room with a tablet she found lying around and read stories. The only genre was erotic, with an emphasis on bondage and punishment.

At about eleven he arrived, dressed immaculately in a charcoal suite, white shirt tie and spit polished shoes. Eve's heart skipped. She stood and waited demurely as he approached. Surely he must love the way she looked.

James did his best not to react to her. Hell she looked perfect.

"Turn for me." He ordered.

She turned as sinuously as she possibly could. Once facing him she was sure that there was evidence that she was getting to him. She deliberately glanced at his fly quickly before holding his gaze.

"Sit. Nice touch those chains. I might hang some weights on them."

Once she was seated. "So what am I to do with a wilful slave?" he mused.

"Mark me and make me your consort oh masterful one." She said smiling cheekily.

"I should put you over my knee right now for that insolence," sternly said.

"Oh goody, do I get to cum this time, I thought that was the deal."

"Alright, shut up and listen. I'll mark you but not with the brand. A discrete tattoo on an inner thigh will satisfy the rules. Ok?"

"Not acceptable. I want it where it can be seen by anyone in the playroom when you make me the main event as part of a party. I want a very sexy tramp stamp."

"A tramp what?"

"It's a tattoo on the lower back, just above the bottom. I think an erotic pink orchid; petals open with the J nestling in between will be perfect. I could have dresses made with a strategic split to show it off."

"Ok, you win. You can have the bloody mark. You can help the artist design it if you like. We'll do it this afternoon."

"And?" Eve left the word dangling.

He took her hands in his and pulled her to her feet.

"I'll take you as my consort if you wish."

"Thank you Master." She gushed.

He pulled her to him bent down and brushed his lips across hers."

"Remember this, I don't do vanilla. There will never be wedding bells and rug rats."

"Yes master, I understand, I'll be a perfect submissive for you, just watch how good I'll be."

The beauty smiled inwardly and thought; done and dusted.


Author's note.

That's may be it for the story of James and Eve. For those of you who have stayed for the whole ride I thank you. I know there are errors of fact and sometimes the scenarios are pretty far-fetched. It is fiction after all. I'm sorry to those who wanted a romantic end. I don't believe it has a place in this category. That said, if I was to weigh up the determination of each character I think I can see a winner here. You will have to decide. I may explore the Eve/ maid relationship, the parties and even some embarrassing excursions. If there is more to this tale it will be in the BDSM category.

Davine.