Eve's Tower 02: Return Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvesTower
EvesTower
97 Followers

"I know just what you need." She said, sliding around the counter, coming to a stop next to Bridgette.

I was eye level with her cock now, every bit the equal of Tabitha's thick length.

Angela took my hands and bringing me to standing she deftly released my pants and let them drop to the floor in a puddle around my ankles, then hooking her thumbs in the band of my boxers slid them down over my hard shaft, the sudden cool air kissing it sending a wave goosebumps up my extremities. My cock bobbed rhythmically in time with my still hammering heart.

Reaching behind me she retrieved the discarded vial from the counter, and then sat on the now empty chair and, spreading her legs, poured the remainder of the liquid down across her shaft, then reached up to beckon me over. "Come on Sugar, show me what you're made of."

Bridgette stepped behind me, her full bosom pressing into my back, her still sopping hardness nestled into lower back leaving a smear of our congress. Gently she guided me forward, stepping over my forgotten clothing as I straddled the seated newcomer.

I lowered myself, without hesitation, until the moist crown of her cock nuzzled itself against my opening, spreading my cheeks gently. I groaned, a sudden wonton groan of satisfaction, needing this. Placing my hands on her shoulders I settled, twisting slightly. The motion caused her to slip in, just a bit, opening me and sending a jolt of carnal pleasure up through my chest, my already heightened state thrilling at the new feeling. She purred appreciatively, and leaned back as I rocked slightly. Bridgette leaned over me, hugging me from behind, her breasts pressing into the back of my head as I felt myself spread easily for this new cock. Down I bore, the familiar sensation of filling and stretching sending jolts of electricity through me. She slid in easily, no doubt aided by the elixir, until I came to rest on her lap, reveling in the hot twitch of her deep inside me.

"God, I needed that," I gasped, and began grinding against her, each movement causing her to twist and stretch me in wonderful ways. I bounced slightly, the pull and slide of her rod on my opening mixing with the deep wonderful ache of her length filling me.

Behind me, Bridgette continued to nuzzle and caress me, sliding down till she was kneeling. Her hands settled on my hips and I felt her tip nuzzle up against my already stretched opening.

"Want to really put this stuff to the test?" She whispered suggestively. I nodded automatically, lost in the thrill of the moment.

She slowed my movements for a moment, then pushed in, pressing up against the hard flesh already filling me and my straining ring. Slowly, incredibly, mind blowingly, I opened for her. A stretch like I had never felt rang through me, setting every nerve alight. Just on the verge of pain, but deep and satisfying, she filled me. Angela moaned at the added sensation, another cock sliding against hers, wrapped in hot hungry flesh. Steadily Bridgette speared me with gentle, insistent thrusts, every push gaping me ever wider, till I felt her hips push against mine, fully hilted.

I was impossibly full of thick wet twitching woman.

We froze that way for a moment, a trio of breathless panting and moans.

I was surrounded, bundled in warm bodies, laying on pillowy breasts, wrapped in gentle arms, filled beyond reason with hot straining hardness. Every nerve was singing.

As one we began to move. Angela under me gently rocking her hips, grinding her length against my prostate. Bridgette thrusting slowly. I for my part, as enveloped as I was, trying to force them deeper still.

Our pace increased until I was practically bouncing on their dual shafts, hot bolts of pleasure burning through me.

Faster we moved, until I felt I was a shining ball of ecstasy, a white hot volcano of sensation that peaked in explosive force.

My whole body locked up, hands clenched knuckle white on the back of the chair, face buried in the neck and hair of the woman under me as I came for what felt like forever, super novas of light and feeling detonating behind my eyes, finally resolving

I collapsed, panting hard, heart hammering.

We lay there for a long moment, breathing together, as I became aware that one or both of them had likewise achieved their pleasure, a veritable river of warm wetness oozing from my now gaping hole. I loved it.

"Tabitha wasn't kidding," Angela said finally, half laughing. "You're incredible."

"You know," She said, arching her brows thoughtfully "We're having a little get together this weekend, you might enjoy it."

EvesTower
EvesTower
97 Followers
12