Eve's White Knight Ch. 02

Story Info
Eve is damaged, but we start to learn how hot the damage is.
5.7k words
4.54
10.6k
11
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Crow
Dark_Crow
30 Followers

Dear Reader: THANK YOU! Great feedback. It's fun to see your thoughts on the story. I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did. Please let me know your thoughts when you've read it. I've received some great input from some of you, and there will be elements emerging that will reflect some of my favorite ideas. Thanks to jkuehn and yumacolonel for your emails. Great input. Thanks.

*****

I went to bed with my mind racing. All kinds of crazy thoughts were flying around in my head as I lay there, and all of them were the result of having Eve fall into my. She had been so completely modified by some guy named Rob that I was pretty horrified. The problem was that, if I were being completely honest, I was disgusted with myself for how turned on it all made me. Shit. I felt like such a complete asshole. At some point in the night I guess I finally fell asleep, because I woke to the smell of coffee. And right then Eve surprised me as she walked in with a cup. Wow. She was captivating.

"Good morning!" she said with a smile as she handed the coffee to me.

I took the cup of coffee and took a sip while I tried to hide my morning wood under the blankets. She kindly ignored my efforts as she went to pull the drapes back a bit. With the room better lit, I could see her better. She was so exotically beautiful. Maybe erotically beautiful would be more accurate. All I could think of was to stop staring at her. Fuck. So I looked at my coffee and took another sip. "Wow, you make a great cup of coffee, Eve. And good morning."

Eve looked directly in to my eyes and said, "I really don't mind if you look at me. I know it might hard for you as I look so... well... changed, but I hope you can relax and we can be friends... or maybe, eventually, more than friends." She trailed off. "I really need your help, and I want to make sure you like me and want me around."

Wow. Well, that was straight to the point.

She looked uncomfortable, then said, "Bo, I need to tell you something. I feel bad that I wasn't completely honest with you last night. Maybe you need to know that Rob owned me. I was his slave. I was never his girlfriend. Maybe that changes things."

I sat in stunned silence for too long before saying, "Is that what you're looking for? Do you want a new Master? I would think you'd be pretty well over that after your experience. Don't you want to live your life without someone imposing their shit on you?"

She stood very still and looked very uncomfortable.

"Eve... seriously... I need you to talk to me." But after an uncomfortably long pause I shook my head and said, "Fine. Let me get some clothes on and I will come out to the kitchen and we can talk over some breakfast. Ok?"

Eve looked sad, or maybe concerned, and nodded, "Ok."

As she walked out the door she pulled it closed behind her. I let out a big sigh, and took another sip of the coffee. Coffee makes everything better. How did she make coffee taste so much better than mine? How could she be so fucking hot AND make such great coffee?

I crawled carefully to the side of the bed and set my cup on the end table. I hit the bathroom, then pulled some jeans and a t-shirt on. As I got to the door of the bedroom I stopped and tried to collect my thoughts for a second before I went out to the kitchen. How did I get in to this position? I was just trying to help. Last night seemed like such a confused whirlwind. Between being burnt out by the work-week, and then with meeting Eve, I was feeling completely undone. By the time we got back to my place, things had really spun out of control. I didn't have a clue how I could help her, but I also knew I couldn't throw her out. By the sound of things, she really had no place to go here in town and I really didn't even know if she had any other options. I opened the door and walked down the hall.

As I entered the great room Eve was just coming around to sit at one of the places she had set at the breakfast counter. She was dressed exactly as she had been last night.

"Eve, do you have a change of clothes in your bag? I really didn't feel comfortable undressing you last night."

"I didn't take the time to grab much, but I did grab a few things. Rob has cameras throughout the house and he watches me when I move around, even when he's not there. So I had to pack my bag as quickly as possible and then make a run for it. I grabbed my purse, some toiletries, the antibiotic ointment for my new... for the new work Rob had done. I did manage to grab an extra bra and a few blouses and skirts. There are a couple of other things, but it doesn't matter," she said evasively.

"Do you have the key for your shoes, or your chastity plate?"

"No. Rob is the only one with those keys. If there are spares, he hid them in his office where I was not allowed. He always kept that room locked and forbid me from going in there. So no, I don't have a way to take my shoes off or to remove my chastity plate. Sorry Bo." Eve once again looked embarrassed and downcast.

"Why are you sorry for that? It's not your fault. It sounds like you were pretty brave to get out and make a run for it. Jesus Eve, I'm glad I was there and you found me, because you could have really gotten in to trouble if you'd come across the wrong person."

She looked at me and smiled. "You're the right person. I know it." She put her hand on my arm as I started to object. "I know you're freaking out, Bo. I get it. I would be too. But, you're a good man and I feel so, so lucky to have found you. Like you said, if I had found the wrong guy, and had gone home with him, I could be in real trouble right now. But I'm not in real trouble. You're the right man, and I trust you. I'm just sorry to be such a bother." And then she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and gave me a completely wonderful hug.

Well shit. I looked at the breakfast she had made, and took a deep breath. It was an excellent breakfast with eggs, spinach, a little parmesan cheese, and a nice, toasted english muffin. Damn, it smelled great. I took a bite and she smiled at my expression. "Do you like it?"

"Wow. That is really good." I turned to look at her as I chewed.

"I found your herbs and spices in the cupboard and then I looked in the fridge for the rest of the ingredients. You're actually pretty well stocked for a bachelor!" Eve smiled and beamed at me. What a million dollar smile. Whew! Get ahold of yourself, Bo!

She began eating and I asked her, "Eve, I have no idea how to help you, but we should really make a little bit of a plan. Do you have any family I can help you get in touch with? Or maybe you know someone in the area who could lend a hand? Someone you know who you'd feel comfortable with?" She began shaking her head. "Nobody?"

"No. My family, or what's left of them, are way out in southeast Oregon, over by Burns. The little town we were closest to has pretty much dried up and blown away. Dad still lives out there on the ranch, but he's trying to drink himself to death, and Mom's gone. My brothers all left and moved out to the Midwest or the Southeast. The folks out there can have them. When my oldest brother tried to rape me I left. If I saw him and had a gun, it would be hard for me not to shoot the shit head... sorry."

"Eve, what can I do, today, to make you more comfortable or... I don't know... whole? I have one day off of work and we should really take advantage of it." I really wanted to start with the basics and see what I could do to make her feel comfortable, safe and clean. "Should we remove your chastity device? That seems like a good place to start. Should we get you some comfortable clothes? I suppose we should also remove the locks on the shoes so you can shower."

She smiled and said, "Bo, you are so sweet. Thank you for thinking of my needs. I guess it would be nice to have the locks removed from my pussy and my shoes. To be very truthful with you, I haven't walked without heels in more than a year. For much of that time I slept with them locked on. Rob loved to see me wear them, and I have become very accustomed to them. But I haven't cleaned my lady parts in a few of days. So maybe we could start with removing the locks, so I can get a shower and clean up a bit? I think there are 5 locks down there in my girl parts."

"Right. After breakfast we can start with that." I said with a smile.

Once we were done eating, Eve took my plate and cleaned everything, washing things and loading the dishwasher. She was amazing to watch as she moved about so gracefully, even in her towering heels, smiling and giving me furtive looks. Then when she was done she walked around to where I was sitting. "Thank you for being so kind. I really appreciate what you're doing. And I'm sorry that I don't have anyone else to ask for help. I know that would make things easier. But right now I just need you to know that I intend to do everything I can to reward you for being my White Knight. You really are my hero."

I thought for a bit, and then said, "Eve, I'm not promising anything. Look, I am a workaholic, no-life kind of guy. I work 12 to 14 hours each day, and I get one day off each week. That's really not an excuse, it's just my reality right now. I can't imagine anyone wanting to have a relationship with someone like me. I've tried, but it never works out because I work too much and can't treat a woman like she needs to be treated."

I looked into her darkly lined, permanently made up eyes, and she smiled. "Bo, I don't think I could be your girlfriend anyway. For four years I have been the slave of a man who owned me and literally did whatever he wanted for me and to me. How stupid is it that I actually feel guilty that I couldn't give myself completely to him, but I don't think he was a good Master. He would have eventually destroyed me, and I just couldn't imagine allowing anyone, even my Master, to ruin me. He occasionally punished me, but that too became scary and irrational. A Master needs to be fair and consistent. And I need to be loved and cared for too. I think I have found someone who can give me that, and if so..."

"Look, I can't imagine being anyone's Master, Eve. I wouldn't even know where to start. For now let's just take care of your basic needs and make sure you're ok. Do you want to change your clothes?" I turned back to ask her as I headed for my bedroom.

"Would you like to see what I have to wear? Maybe there is something you would like to see me in? Please tell me what you would like to see me in." she said, following me.

I stopped and turned to face her. "You want me to tell you what to wear?"

Eve shrugged her shoulders and sighed, "I am much more comfortable knowing that my... that you have selected what you would enjoy seeing me wear. I know you will be deprived of the opportunity to change other aspects of me to please you, and I'm sorry for that. But I hope that you will find pleasure in making me in to more of what you desire."

"Eve, you don't even know me. What if I can't control myself, or I end up hurting you? This is more than I really want to think about right now. Even thinking about it scares me."

Eve bowed her head and was silent for too long. Then she said, "Is it that I am disfigured? You don't want a woman that looks like me? I know I don't look like a girl you would take home to your parents."

"Look..." I knew I had paused too long. I hadn't even thought about seeing people with her in tow. It was getting really uncomfortable so I scrambled, "I think that you are incredibly beautiful. I really feel sorry for you that Rob went so far with your permanent makeup, and well, all of it. It's going to make it hard to have any sort of normal life, but..." I could feel myself tense up, "Eve, I feel guilty that it all turns me on so much. Does that make me a monster too?"

Eve smiled and grabbed me and gave me a huge, happy hug and said, "Thank you for telling me that. I guess that's what he intended; that I would be forced to live my life as his sex toy. I think he intended to go much further too. I really thought I would eventually be completely covered with tattoos and piercings, so I left. At this point I guess it doesn't really matter if more changes are made, because it's not like I look anything like normal, but I felt like I didn't even know who I was anymore. Well, that, and I was always afraid he would freak out and get violent. I don't like living in fear."

Whew! Big sigh. "Nobody should have to live in fear. That's no way to live." I hugged her again and then said, "Ok, let's go look at your clothes." And Eve smiled at me.

We went in to the spare bedroom and I remembered, "I forgot to ask you how you slept. Was the bed ok?"

Eve smiled and said, "It's sweet of you to ask. Wow. Well, I haven't slept on a bed in several years, so it will take a little getting used to. Rob had me sleep on the floor beside his bed." She walked over to her bag and began pulling clothes out and placing them on the bed. She had two dresses, five blouses, three skirts, several pairs of thigh high stockings, and a white push-up bra. I told her that I would like her to wear the push-up bra, and the pretty, floral dress. She smiled and started removing her clothes immediately.

"So because you were his slave he made you sleep on the floor every night?"

"Yes. He said that was my place. I was taught to stay in my place. I hated it at first but, like the rest of my life, I am now very comfortable with all of it," she said very matter-of-factly.

Wow. What do you say to that? "Ok. Well, for now, let's just keep things rolling. You get dressed and I'll go get changed too," I tried to hurry out of the room.

Eve seemed a little upset when she said, "Master, don't you want to make sure things are as you want them?"

Agh! This Master thing... And then I felt myself rationalize it all. It didn't matter. If it made her feel better, fine. "Sure Eve, go ahead and change." I sat of the bed as she removed her red blouse and carefully hung it on a hanger in the closet. I watched carefully to see the flowers emerge from under her bra, and then as she removed it, I was amazed. Her nipples had large, gold rings in them. The rings were about an inch in diameter, but they were at least 2mm thick. I stood to look closer as Eve stood very still and confirmed that they were solid like her earrings.

"Your earrings and nipple rings are solid. They can't be removed?"

"No," she said, raising each ring with her hands and looking at them with me. "They were apparently welded to be solid. Rob liked things to be permanent." I could see that the nipples were still a little crusty around the new piercings, so they were apparently still healing.

"I noticed that you have another piercing inside your nose, in your septum. Is that also permanent? And what is that for?" I asked.

"I'm not sure why he had it done. Maybe he wanted to snap a leash to my nose. I assumed that was where things were headed. It's hard to know. It hurts enough that I can hardly blow my nose, so it's a long ways from usable! I also have my tongue pierced, but that was done before I met Rob." I thought about that. Damn. That's just a tiny bit mind blowing. She continued, "As far as the insert goes, I can't figure out how the sides of the metal insert are connected. I assume it's screwed together, or maybe it snaps together. Either way, it hurts too much to mess with to try to figure out. I'm guessing he made sure it wasn't removable like the rest of the piercings. It's all pretty frustrating to be honest. One thing for sure, TSA is going to have a field day if I ever try to fly again." We both laughed at that thought. Hard to imagine why, but the fact that she has a sense of humor really turned me on.

I looked closer at the tattooing on her nipples and on her whole right side of her chest and up over her shoulder. The nipples were beautiful floral patterns covering the whole nipple, including the most sensitive nub, but the right breast was a riot of rich colors. Leaves and vines covered the entire breast and cascaded over her shoulder with a beautiful garden scene. I looked over her shoulder and the tattoo went down her back, nearly covering her right shoulder blade area in a beautiful, flowing design. I had never seen such a pretty tattoo. Then she removed her skirt. Damn...

As I took in her hips and pubis, I was in awe. The tattooing flowed from her pubis up over her hips. I walked around behind her and a beautiful spray of water, leaves and flowers flowed over both hips, a bit like the shape of a swim suit, and narrowed as it flowed over each side of her hips. Then it flowed down over her round ass and narrowed into her ass-crack. I asked her to bend over the bed, and she did. The tattoo covered her pucker in rich blue water and flowed forward under the shield that was her locked chastity devise. I could see that under the plate was a beautiful floral tattoo that emerged back to the front, covering her pubic mound with beautiful, intricate flowers and swirling water. It was breathtaking. I could tell that all of this work was still healing, but it was still beautiful. I looked closer as her asshole and it was tattooed well up inside her bum.

I looked in fascination to see how the chastity devise worked. It was an ornate plate that stopped short of her pucker in the back, and in the front, cupped up and over her clitoris assuring no pleasure there. It was held firmly in place, tightly against the skin, by 5 padlocks that passed through her skin. The piercings through her outer labia had been pulled through the devise before being collected, two at a time in each padlock, and then they were locked in place. The piercings looked red and angry; not infected, but still healing. Most amazing to me were the blues, greens, reds and pink colors on the visible skin. I couldn't see any natural, flesh colored skin in the visible labial area, so I assumed her whole pussy was covered with ink.

"Damn Eve. That looks really painful." I observed.

"It's not so bad now. At first it was really painful when I first woke up after he'd had it all done. That was horrible. Now it's just a bit tender. No big deal." She assured me. "Does it gross you out?"

"Whew. I kinda wish it did, but no, it doesn't." I reply, trying to sound as casual as possible. "I... well... Eve, I'm embarrassed to say it, but, given the way you look now, so exotic, it may be a really good idea to keep the chastity plate in place. There are people, including me, who will be very tempted to see you as an object of desire. We need to get you cleaned up and apply the antibiotic ointment all over the tattooed and pierced areas, but maybe we should think about keeping the chastity plate for now. I'm sure it will mean the piercings will be more permanent though, so you need to think about it. Maybe if we removed the locks and left them to heal, you might be just left with scars at this point."

She looked at the front of my pants that were very obviously tenting, and she raised her eyebrows. , "I can see where that might be very necessary. You're being very gentlemanly. I think you should decide what is best for me. I trust you." Then she came very close and kissed me, backing me up until I was forced to sit on the bed.

"You poor thing. I love it that I turn you on, Master. I'm worried that you will become very uncomfortable without some attention. May I please help you?" She reached for my belt. Eve looked into my eyes as she undid my belt, then unbuttoned my pants. I felt like I was captivated by her eyes, so exotic, so blue. She ran one long, shiny red nail down the length of my cock and even through my pants I felt my whole body shiver. I opened my mouth and heard a quiet moan slip from my mouth. She had a broad smile as she raised her brows in question.

"Yes, please," I whispered, and she literally squeeked with glee as she unzipped my pants and began to pull them off along with my boxers. I raised myself off the bed to help, then heard them hit the floor. Her eyes never left mine as she bit her lower lip. Then her hand closed on my cock as she stoked her hand up the length with her nails dragging along the underside. I nearly came right there. Eve kneeled before me as she lowered her lips to the tip of my cock and lightly kissed the tip. It was so hot. I stole a glance at her dark red lips as they opened and she licked her lips. I saw the stud in her tongue as she ran it the length of my cock several times. It felt so good. Then she took my cock in to her warm mouth and sucked it deep in to her mouth, using her tongue to masterful effect. I rolled my head back on the third masterful stroke as she somehow opened her throat and took it all the way down to where her nose touched my belly.

Dark_Crow
Dark_Crow
30 Followers
12