Eve's White Knight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Crow
Dark_Crow
30 Followers

I quickly sent a text to my boss immediately, stating that there had been a family emergency and that I would be out for at least a week. I told him I would send an update in a few days if I could. At the cabin there was no cellular reception, but there was a landline phone. We wouldn't use that unless Uncle Bill called us or something went completely sideways.

"Ok, done. I'm off work for the week. Thanks, Uncle Bill. I owe you big."

"Get moving, kid. Now's not the time to get all mushy." He slapped me on the back as I nodded and went to go find Eve.

I went back inside and headed to Eve's room. I knocked once, then went in. She sat on the side of the bed with her hands in her lap. As she looked up her face showed worry. I told her to pack everything she had with her, and I told her to grab a couple of new toothbrushes from the drawer in the bathroom and anything else in there that she thought might be useful. "Be quick about it, and if you see anything here in the apartment that you might want for the next couple of weeks, grab it. I will tell you more when we're in the car."

I then searched her bag, her clothes, and then I checked her other jewelry very thoroughly, telling her that I didn't want to learn later that Rob had more of those tracking things on her. Running my hands down over her breasts, gently checking the cups of her bra had my cock rock hard again. Then I ran my hands over her back and down over her smooth ass, gently down her ass crack, and over her long legs. As she was about 6'2" in her heels, her legs were truly majestic. I then checked her shoes thoroughly. I collected myself as my mouth had gone very dry. I then stood slowly. When I looked at her, Eve's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. Wow. That was fucking hot. Her eyes opened and Eve looked at me, her sultry gaze saying it all.

"Eve, we don't have time to do anything about this right now, but I might need to do a much more extensive search of your body later." I smiled a knowing smile and gave her a sly wink.

She smiled, then nodded, "I can only hope."

We both took a few deep breaths, collecting ourselves. When I was sure we were ok, I told her to get moving and meet me at the front door. "And Eve, bring all of the padlocks, the chastity plate and the ointment."

I grabbed some clothes, my lucky hat, boots, a couple of jackets, and a few extra things that I thought could come in handy, and I hurried back to the great room to Find Uncle Bill on the phone. He was clearly talking with someone from the department, but with all the acronyms and code words, I just gave up trying to figure out what he was up to. He looked our direction and nodded and waved, then pointed towards the door, mouthing the word 'GO". With a firm handshake and a trade of keys, we were off.

As we drove out of the apartments I pulled my hat down over my face. I told Eve to get down under the dash for a while. "If there is someone watching us, it's probably better if they don't see you. If we can get a jump and get clear of this area, we should have a much better chance to keep you safe."

We were quiet for a long time. I was keeping an eye out to make sure that we hadn't been followed. If Uncle Bill was right, they knew where I lived. By now it was pretty likely that Rob had eyes on the apartment. It was just a matter of time before they tried to collect Eve. My mind was racing, running through all of the crazy things happening in my life. In less than 24 hours everything had been turned upside down. I glanced over at Eve who had her head on the seat, her eyes closed. She had to be exhausted. The poor lady really got tangled up in a mess.

I drove out of town, headed west, and kept going. I kept looking in the rear view mirror to see if anyone was following, but there were long stretches where we were the only vehicle on the road. I took a pretty circuitous route to make sure we would not be tailed. In the long stretches on the road I couldn't see anyone behind us. Slowly, I became more comfortable that we were going to be ok. After about an hour I looked over at Eve again. She had to be uncomfortable on the hard floor.

"Hey Eve," I ran my hand through her hair, "I think we're good now. Better if you sit up here and have your seat belt on." She climbed up on to the seat, stretching her legs and hips out as she moved. I glanced over at her as she smiled at me.

"You're really thoughtful, Bo." she looked down, "It's hard for me to get used to it. Thank you for making such an effort for me. I'm sure you have work and you didn't expect, or want, any of this. I'm sure all of this is making a mess of your life, but I really am grateful."

"I know you are. But I guess I'd like to know when you realized that Rob was turning you in to a sexual oddity for his father's clubs?" There was a long silence. "Look, I know you didn't intend for any of these things to happen to you, but you didn't tell me the real reason you are running from Rob." I looked ahead at the road, then back at Eve, "I won't tolerate deception, Eve. That's not ok. You put me at risk and turned my life upside down, but when were you going to tell me how dangerous the whole situation could be? Didn't you think I should know?"

Eve sat very still, but when I glanced over I could see tears running down her cheeks. I knew I had upset her, but in this case I felt justified in doing so. The truth of the matter was that I had no idea how ruthless the Clarks were, or how large their organization was, but if they were sex traffickers and sleazy nightclub owners and operators, it couldn't be a good situation.

We drove along in silence for awhile, and then I heard Eve take a deep breath and sniff, "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to put you in danger too, but I was so afraid. I didn't have many options, but I had to get away from them. Up until about a year ago I really thought Rob was just extremely dominant. I suppose I became so comfortable being submissive I actually learned to relax and enjoy most of the life. I really didn't like the way he made my face look, but the rest was ok. Then about a year ago Rob's father visited. I walked in to the room when they were talking and his dad just stopped and looked at me. Then he told Rob that I was just what he was looking for. Rob started to tell him that I was his and he wanted it that way. Then his dad told me to leave the room. I heard loud voices and yelling, then the door slammed. After that Rob became more cold and distant. He started changing me in more extreme, crazy ways. Very dark, permanent makeup, and the piercings... When he did the really extreme stuff a couple of weeks ago, I knew it was going to get much worse. I didn't think about the possibility of prostitution or sex work until then. But at that point, I had to get away from them." She took another deep breath, "I'm very sorry. I am not that kind of girl. I would rather die that be a whore; and I don't want to die. I just want to have a happy life, Bo."

She glanced my way looking very sad. I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed a little. "Yeah. I get that."

We were quiet, both of us thinking, for the rest of the drive. It was dark by the time we pulled in to the driveway. On a whim I tried the Masterlock key on Uncle Bill's keychain to unlock the gate and was relieved when it worked. I pulled in and locked the gate behind us, then continued down the driveway to the cabin. The lights over the barn and by the porch of the cabin came on automatically. That was nice. At least I would know if anyone came down the driveway.

Uncle Bill's cabin is a cozy place on the inside bend of my favorite river on the Oregon Coast, and I love the place. The property is lush and green, with dense forest and thick undergrowth. As I got out of the truck I could hear the river on the other side of the cabin. I loved that river. Salmon and trout were sure to be a part of our regular fare here at the cabin. I went to get the key from a nail on the underside of the deck, and then I returned and unlocked the door and turned on the lights and heat. We both then grabbed all of our gear and bags and headed in.

I started a fire and let it get burning. Once the fire was going I put all of our bags in the bedrooms then went back out to put the truck in the barn and lock everything up for the night. Then I returned to the big chairs in front of the fireplace and told Eve to sit in the chair near mine.

"Eve, we need to talk. There is so much going on here that we really need to be honest and try to figure this whole thing out." I collected my thoughts and then went on, "I suppose the biggest problem is that we really need to talk about Rob and his Dad. They will likely see you as an investment. For sure, his dad will feel like a moneymaker just escaped his control. We are going to have to see what Uncle Bill does, but I think there are a few things that need to happen. As you are right now, you look very sexy and probably more noticeable than any woman I can remember seeing. I think you were probably very pretty, but Rob took that and just went crazy. Are you inclined to remain like this, or would you like to try to change your look so you look more normal?"

Eve was quiet for a bit, then said, "If you will claim me, I really want you to decide what you want. I really want to be what you want. Is that ok?"

I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom where there was better light and I could really see her. I opened a drawer and pulled out a hair band and asked her to put her hair in to a ponytail. On close inspection, her eyes were lined in a very dark black. The lines were thick and the edges were very clean. Her lids were shaded all the way in to the very inside of her lids. I pulled the lower lid out and was amazed to see that the tattooing actually went clear in to the inside of the tear line of her lower lid. When I checked the upper lid, it was the same.

"Eve, did you know that even the inside of your eyelids are a very dark black?"

She looked down, "The first time it was done, it was done by a cosmetic tattoo artist. She did a line on the outside of my lash lines. It was dark but not crazy. It had actually started to fade a little over a couple of years. Then a few weeks ago, when I was unconscious, I think Rob had a tattoo artist do a much more thorough job of it. I could feel irritation when I blinked for the first week or so. Bo, I really don't think it will fade. He also had my lids shadowed, and that also won't fade. My eyebrows are the same. They are not cosmetic, but actual permanent tattoos. I think this is probably the way I will look for the rest of my life."

I looked closer and her lids were shaded from black to silver-greys. The shading faded to white on the underside of her brows making her thin, black arched brows look even more dramatic and really slutty. I looked closer at her lips and they were lined in a dark blood red color and filled in with a deep red. They were amazingly sexy and slutty. As I took her chin in my hand and raised her face into the light I could see that the outer lines were slightly outside her lip line making her lips look more full. They were shaped in a more dramatic cupid's bow. "Damn Eve, the lines are outside of your lip line, so I can't imagine how they can be corrected without damaging that delicate skin permanently. I guess it may be a choice between being disfigured by scars or by tattooed makeup."

"Yes. I know. I've looked too, and he didn't bother to work with my natural beauty at all. I used to be pretty. Now I look like a cross between a porn star and a drag queen more than a beautiful woman."

She was right. Her lashes were very long and dark. I liked the way her lashes looked. Very doe-eyed. The last thing I noticed was a small, black beauty mark on her cheek, about a half inch above her left lip. As I looked closer I could see it was a tiny black heart. Damn. That was funny and a little sexy. With her chin in my hand I looked closer and could see the holes from her lip piercings. There were two small holes on either side of her lower lip. There was also a tiny dimple in the middle of her cupids bow. "Eve, I see a hole in the middle of your cupids bow. Is that pierced too? Are they closed up?"

Eve bowed her head and said, "I went through a bit of a phase and got pretty heavily in to piercings. I guess I had a bit of a fetish. I probably would have had a brow piercing too, but my boyfriend in high school told me to wait for that one. Kinda glad he did now. I don't know if they're closed up. I haven't messed with them for a while."

"Yeah, I guess so. Ok, hang on a sec." I was probably a bit too curious, so I went to Aunt Meg's jewelry box and found a handful of little wire hoops. They were pretty small, but probably bigger than was appropriate for lip rings. I walked back to the bathroom and washed the rings in alcohol for a sec. Then I handed them to Eve. "Please put one of these in to every hole you don't have a ring in." Eve smiled, then slowly picked one, placing the rest on the counter. She looked me in the eye and began.

***********

If you liked the story, let me know. Your comments have been fun to hear, and frankly, they have helped to shape the story. So let me know where you would like it to go. I may or may not use your ideas, but they have been fun to think about. So comment please! And thanks for reading the story!

Dark_Crow
Dark_Crow
30 Followers
12