Evey

Story Info
How we first met.
1.1k words
4
20.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to tell you about a friend of mine. Her name is Evey and she lives in San Francisco. Evey is in her early 30's, around 5' 5" with the most beautiful long, red hair that cascades down her shoulders in waves. She has the perfect 36b breasts that sit up proudly, waiting to be kissed. Her waist is narrow and her hips and ass flair out perfectly into a classic feminine figure that Botticelli would have died for the opportunity to paint. Her lips are full and she has the cutest little smile. She describes herself as feisty and sarcastic which is very true but she also has a slightly twisted side to her personality. If I tell you how we met you'll understand.........

It was 3am and Evey couldn't sleep. She lay naked on the bed, the night air warm and clammy on her skin and the sheets damp with perspiration. She wasn't going to sleep anytime soon.

Deciding to take a drive to clear her head and at least relax if not sleep. Maybe the cool air coming off the bay will help. Evey threw on a t-shirt and some old sweatpants and grabbed the car keys.

The night air flowed sweetly as she drove through the city, heading for the marina. Pulling into the parking area off Mason she parked near the trees to the left, close to the sand. Stepping out the car and inhaling the fresh sea air Evey didn't notice another car coast silently into the parking area.

The slight breeze was cool on her skin so she slipped her shoes off and walked barefoot across the sand towards the water, savouring the sensation of freedom, of being the only person on the beach. Lost in thought Evey stared out across the water, towards the lights of the bridge further along the beach. So engrossed in her thoughts she never heard the tell tale squeak of sand beneath soft footsteps as they slowly approached.

A strong hand whipped around her face from behind and Evey was dragged to the floor, the hand muffling the instinctive scream. Before she could catch a glimpse of the person behind it she was flung roughly onto her front and a cloth bag yanked over her head, blinding her. She could hear harsh breathing and the sound of the water lapping the edge of the sand. She could hear the screams in her head but her body wouldn't cooperate, wouldn't let them out.

Roughly Evey was rolled onto her back and strong fingers grasped her throat to hold her still as the other hand grabbed the neck of her t-shirt and with one strong pull ripped it down to her waist. Evey felt the two halves of her top fall apart, exposing her breasts to the cool air, betraying her emotions as the nipples harden unconsciously.

She heard a grunt above her and then rough hands grabbed her right breast and squeezed hard, painfully. The mauling continued onto her left breast, pulling the nipple and squeezing the soft tissue hard enough to leave impressions in her soft flesh. Evey kicked her legs with the pain but the body on top of held her firm.

Suddenly a new sensation struck her as a tortured nipple was sucked deep into the mouth that now hunted from one breast to the other, biting and sucking and kissing. The saliva cooling on her skin in the breeze, she could feel her body tingle as goose bumps spread across your torso. Was it still fear? Was there something else?

The strong hands that held her down while the warm lips devoured her breasts moved down to the waistband of her pants, hooking under the elastic and pulling them roughly down her thighs. The weight on her legs shifted slightly as her attacker lifted up to look at her smooth, naked body on the sand.

As the hot mouth continued to suck and bite her breasts, firm fingers rubbed the outside of her pussy lips up and down. Softly at first and then more urgent as the moisture began to flow, finally slipping knuckle deep inside her warm pussy. First one finger, then two, then more as they stretched her open, the movement of the fingers occasionally wandering up to rub her erect clit. Despite the situation Evey found herself in she could not prevent her body betraying her completely. Suddenly the fingers withdraw and she bit back a groan. Disappointment? Anticipation?

Until she realized that the fingers were being replaced with a long, thick cock and it was pushing deep inside her, thrusting feverishly into her hot pussy. Evey felt every ridge as she was forced down into the sand by the thrusts, the sand that was now scratching her back and ass as her body was used. Evey began to move involuntarily, lifting her ass off the sand to meet the strong pounding that was sending waves of passion through her abused body, meeting the thrusts that pounded against her thighs and stomach.

The thrusting suddenly stopped and the hard cock withdrew slowly leaving an awful feeling of emptiness. Evey felt the hands grab her waist and, still blinded by the bag, she was spun over onto her stomach. The hands grasped her waist tightly, pulling her back onto her knees, back onto the waiting cock that was sliding deeper than ever before into her pussy. The hands that held her slid up and under her body, tightly gripping her breasts, using them as leverage to slide that cock deeper and deeper inside her aching cunt.

Evey could feel nothing except the hard pounding in her pussy. The sensation of that cock ramming in and out of her body. She could hear nothing but the grunts and moans of her attacker mingling with your own stifled cries of passion and pleasure, her orgasm building rapidly with the pace of the fucking she was receiving until blissful release was all that mattered.

When release finally came it tore the voice from her throat and she collapsed as the spasms ripped through her pussy, the pulsing, twitching muscles deep inside grasping the hard cock and squeezing it mercilessly. Unable to move with the strength of her orgasm she heard the final grunt, felt the final, unrestrained thrust as her attacker unleashed his cum deep inside her, spurt after spurt, an endless stream that triggered another orgasm.

Her body wracked with pleasure she feel the weight shift slightly and the heavy breathing was right next to your face. Through the panting she could hear a voice quietly whisper in your ear.

"I can find you anywhere. I can find you anytime. Whenever I want I will come for you and I will take you. Take you anyway I please. Remember, you can't hide from me anymore than you can hide from yourself."

The weight lifted off her body leaving her breathless, her clothing in tatters around her body. Evey tried to roll onto her back but a hand came down onto her shoulder holding her firmly in place. The voice returned,

"Good night. Sleep tight.........Evey."