Eviction: Week 03

Story Info
Temptation grows in the house.
7.5k words
4.48
5.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Author's Note: This chapter can almost be classified as non-erotic as most of the 'erotic' content is just teasing. I will make up for the lack of content in chapter four, which should be approved along with this chapter. IF not, it should follow soon as I am submitting both chapters simultaneously.

Katie

***

Week 3: Growing Temptation

Growing Closer

"Thanks again for your vote," said Connor as Patricia lined up her shot. "That really made it easier to get her out."

"Of course," Patricia shrugged. "She was more Quinn's friend than mine. She was too stuck up for my tastes and if experience has taught me anything, it is never trust a stuck up bitch."

Patricia hit the cue ball, which hit the yellow solid, but it did not have enough power to force it into the pocket. She muttered a curse under her breath as she stood up.

"I'm sure your job has given you loads of experience understanding people," Connor said, lining up an easy shot at the green-striped ball. It went into the left side pocket.

"I have the pleasure of defending some of the worst people in LA. The stuck up ones usually did it."

Connor chalked his stick quickly and focused on the blue-striped ten.

"How do you do your job when you know their guilty?"

Patricia shrugged.

"Everyone is guilty of something. I just have to make them look innocent to a jury."

Connor missed the shot and backed away from the table. Patricia leaned in front of him over the table. Through her tight yoga pants, he had a perfect view of her ass. Her waist was tiny, but her hips were larger to accommodate her large, round ass. He could see she was not wearing any panties, making his dick twitch in his pants.

He moved around the table to the other side. It was wrong for him to stare at her. Patricia was his friend and he had his beautiful girlfriend at home. She would lose her mind if he saw him looking at Patricia.

The other side of the table was not any better a place for him. As he watched her line up her shot, he had a perfect view down her low cut white shirt. He could see her white push up bra, her tits straining for escape. He was getting harder and it was becoming more difficult for him not to stare. He had to get his mind off her.

"So everyone is guilty?" he asked, trying to get conversation rolling again.

"Yes. Including you," Patricia said with a beautiful smile, her green eyes glowing with excitement.

"What are you guilty of?" Connor asked, running his hand on the back of his head.

"Working too hard," she shrugged as she lined up for another shot. "How about you?"

"Being too nice."

Connor was not sure what compelled him to do what he did next. He laid his pool stick against the wall and walked around the table ending up behind Patricia. He leaned over her placing his hands on top of hers on the pool stick.

"At that angle, you'll miss the shot. Move the cue this way." He adjusted Patricia's arm until it lined up with the red ball. His face was resting on her shoulder. Her soft, highlighted brown hair was brushing against his cheek. Her scent was lavender and it assaulted his nostrils. In his current position, his throbbing cock was resting against her ass, straining him further.

They never took the shot. Patricia turned her face to look at Connor. He looked right into her eyes, conflicted about what to do. Every thought in his mind was telling him to get away, but he could not.

He pulled his arms off the stick. As he did, his hands gently ran along her body. She did nothing to stop him as his hands traveled down her sides, then down her full backside, where they lingered longer than they should have.

Patricia turned to face him, gazing into his eyes. He could not tell what she was thinking. The only thing he was thinking right now was how unbelievably beautiful she was.

Unexpectedly, Connor leaned in and gently pressed his lips to Patricia's. Immediately, she returned his kiss, their lips moving as one. The feeling was electric as their gentle kiss became more passionate.

Patricia was the first to make a move, running her fingers through Connor's blond hair and pulling him in deeper. Her tongue traced his lower lip until he relented and allowed her to slip into his mouth. Her tongue found his and massaged it with just the tip of her tongue. Connor groaned against her lips.

The more Patricia's desire grew, the more Connor's resolve weakened. When she slipped her tongue into his mouth, his hand slid up the side of her body, grabbing her full breast. Patricia moaned and smiled as their kissing continued.

Connor gently pushed Patricia down onto the pool table, pushing the balls away to accommodate the sex-starved couple. Patricia wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing her hips against his hardening shaft. The thin fabric of her yoga pants and his swim trunks only separated them. Patricia ground herself against Connor, moaning wildly. Connor returned the favor, grinding his shaft against her aching body.

Connor's lips moved from Patricia's mouth to her neck. She was moaning freely as he licked her throat and he grabbed her breast. His other hand traveled up the outside of her leg, ending at her ass, which he roughly grabbed.

"Oh God, Connor. I want you to take me. Right here, right now. I want you to fuck me," she panted.

The thought was so desirable. Connor moved his mouth down her neck and to the collar of her loose fitting shirt. He licked the tops of her breasts and stretched the collar enough to lick between her mounds. He wanted to slip her nipple out and suck it. He wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her like she had begged him to, but he could not.

Connor ripped himself completely away from Patricia, panting.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," he said, rubbing the back of his head. "I have a girlfriend."

Patricia sat up off the table, giving him a sexy smile. It was hard to resist her when she was doing that.

"It's okay," she said as she moved closer to him.

God he wanted to taste her again, to feel her magnificent body beneath him, but he could not. He had to think of Veronica. He already knew she was going to lose her mind over this kiss; he did not need to make matters worse. He loved his girlfriend.

As Patricia grazed his arm, Connor pulled away.

"No, it's not. I should go."

He hurried towards the door, not looking back to see Patricia's expression. He knew if he did, he might do something unforgiveable.

Recap: Ladies Edition

"So, what happened in the Suite?" Hattie asked, hugging her pillow. Gwen was glad to see that she had returned to her hopeless romantic self.

"Nothing. We just talked," she said, jumping onto her comfy blue bed.

"Really? That seems like a waste," said Patricia, who was perched on her pink bed in the far corner.

"Now, wait. Maybe it wasn't," said Zoey, putting her hands up. "What did you talk about?"

"Nothing in particular," shrugged Gwen. "He was friendly."

"So he tried to stick his dick in you?" said Zoey, bluntly.

"No. He was not trying to be 'friendly'," Gwen replied, grabbing her boobs to make her point, "just being a nice person." Gwen did not want to speak on her suspicions, especially since nothing was confirmed. Tyler was a hard person to read, as most flirtatious people were. She did not want to falsely accuse him of something and cause drama in the house.

"I'm calling bullshit on that one," shouted Patricia.

"Even if he tried, I'm faithful to Jessie."

"But for how long?" she asked, grilling Gwen like a powerful attorney.

Hattie threw her pillow across the room, barely missing Patricia.

"Come on, Patricia. She isn't Samantha. I think she can resist Tyler."

"Although it will be difficult," interjected Zoey. "He is absolutely gorgeous."

Gwen rolled her eyes. She knew that, but she did not go after looks.

"All I'm saying is he just has to push the right buttons. Look at Connor. He made out with me last night on the pool table."

Gwen shot up in bed. This was shocking news to her. Connor was very open about his relationship back home and his love for his girlfriend. There was no way he could do that to her, could he?

"Really?" asked Zoey, who was also drawn into the latest gossip.

"Oh yea, it was so hot," Patricia responded as she laid back on her bed, day dreaming. "I can't help but want his body now. God, I hope I get the Suite this week. I'll let him have me every way."

"Wow." Gwen was in utter shock about what Connor had done and what Patricia was planning.

"Maybe practice a little discretion, Patricia. He does have a girlfriend," chimed Hattie. She was always thinking of others and she was right here. Patricia should not be running her mouth about what happened, if it was true. It was Connor's responsibility to handle his issues with his girlfriend.

Patricia sat up, rolling her eyes in irritation.

"Like I care. By the end of this show, I'm going to make him all mine." She stood up and bounded out of the room. Gwen heard the door across the hall open and then shut. Patricia must have gone across the hall to gossip with Quinn. The two had been talking more since Samantha had left.

"Am I the only one who is starting to hate her?" confessed Zoey.

Gwen shook her head.

"Nope, the feeling is mutual."

Recap: Gentleman's Edition

"So, how was she? Better than Quinn?" Jeremy asked, excited for the details.

"I wouldn't know. She's putting up one hell of a fight," said Tyler as he took a swig of water. "She's so devoted to that boyfriend of hers back home."

"Damn right she is," Jessie said to himself. The anger he felt had not subsided since Gwen was picked for The Suite visit with Tyler. In fact, while he waited between episodes, it had grown. Jessie wanted to watch the internet feeds, but he just did not have the time with work. He had spent the last few days in a panic, wondering what went on in the camera-free zone. He was glad to hear the Gwen was not giving in to pretty boy's charms.

"You're moves aren't as good as you thought. Maybe I should step in and show you how it's done," Jeremy said with a devilish grin. These two just were not giving up.

"No, thanks. I just need more alone time with her. I'm going to take her into The Suite again if I win."

"Fuck," Jessie said, dropping his head. He knew America had a love affair with Tyler. All the women at work were gushing about him, so he knew the odds of him winning America's Choice again were pretty high. Jessie did not know if he could take another week of uncertainty as to what Tyler and Gwen did in The Suite.

"Good luck with that man," Jeremy chuckled, getting up to leave. "If things don't play out or once you're done with her, send her my way. I need a replacement for Sam."

"Once she's been with me, I'm going to ruin her for everyone else," Tyler retorted. "Including her prissy little boyfriend."

The two men shared a laugh as Jeremy left the room. Anger was rising in Jessie again. He hated how they talked about Gwen as if she was a piece of meat. Jessie knew how sweet and kind she was. She should not be treated like some object of lust. She deserved respect and it was clear that neither of these guys had any respect for her.

Jessie watched Tyler walk around the workout room. Suddenly, he stopped right in front of the camera, looking straight into the lens. It was as if Tyler was looking right at him.

"Your girlfriend may be putting up a fight now, but it won't be long until I have her on her back, screaming my name as I fuck her senseless. And when I do, I'll be sure to put it all on display for the whole world to see."

Jessie's rage reached unknown territory as he watched Tyler leave the room, a smug ass smile plastered on his face. Jessie stood up and screamed to keep from putting a hole through his wall. He could not believe what Tyler had said. Worse, he could not believe he had the nerve to direct it right at him. He was making him a fool to the whole country.

There was nothing he could do to stop Tyler and his ridiculous pursuit of Gwen and it seemed like the only way he would stop would be if she gave in. Jessie hoped and prayed she could abstain. She had already survived one week, but it seemed like Tyler was going to up his game. The longer Gwen was away from him, the easier it might be for her to cave.

Jessie was now wishing he never let her go on the show, but he knew he could not have stopped her once her mind was made up. He had to hope Tyler would be voted out soon, or better yet, Gwen.

Fun in the Sun

Tyler was in the backyard, working with the free weights. He always liked working out because it cleared his mind. He was also aware that women loved watching him work out. This was proven as Quinn ogled him from across the yard, but it was not her attention he was vying for.

He watched Gwen from across the yard, looking beautiful in her black bikini. She was lying on her stomach, reading a book while she tanned. His eyes wandered over her tight body. Her legs were long and thin, leading up to her full round ass. He wanted to grab it, to feel her body in his hands. Just looking at her and desiring her was making him hard. He had to fight to suppress his urges.

Tyler's attention was drawn away by the high-pitched screams of a woman. He followed the sound to Patricia, who was screaming and cursing at Jeremy, her hands covering her breasts. Jeremy had his typical shit-eating grin on his face as he waved her maroon bikini top in front of her. She reached for it, but Jeremy pulled it out of range and ran around the yard. Tyler could not help but laugh.

He followed Jeremy as he ran. He passed by a sunbathing Quinn, who was still staring at Tyler. She had untied her pink and green bikini top to avoid tan lines on her back. Jeremy took advantage of this, ripping her bikini from beneath her. Quinn shrieked and sat up, but did not cover herself. Her perky breasts were completely exposed and she had a faux look of shock on her face. Tyler could see her look at him out of the corner of her eye before chasing after Jeremy, her tits bouncing as she ran. Patricia was also in pursuit, covering her breasts.

Tyler continued to laugh at Jeremy and his game. The girls were no match for Jeremy and could not keep up. As he ran past the pool, Jeremy threw the tops into the water, laughing as he ran. Tyler high fived him as he ran passed him, sharing in his laughter.

After Jeremy was passed, Tyler could see Gwen, looking over at him. The look on her face was one of complete judgement. She held his gaze for only a moment before returning to her book. Tyler's joy faded as he looked away from her. He did not know why he cared what she thought about his behavior, but he suddenly felt ashamed. He started to go back to his workout when he heard another shriek.

In the few seconds Tyler had looked away from Gwen, Jeremy was able to steal her top as well. She immediately covered her breasts and glared as Jeremy laughed and ran away from her. Gwen did not chase after him, but instead grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself.

Jeremy sprinted towards Tyler and tossed him Gwen's bikini top.

"This should help you," he laughed.

Tyler looked over at Gwen who looked agitated and frustrated. She was not looking at him, instead working to gather her things to head back inside. Tyler walked over to her. Gwen did not look at him until he stopped right in front of her.

"Here you go," he said handing her the clothing.

Gwen looked surprised as she took the top. Tyler grabbed his towel and pulled it in front of her, acting as a shield from prying eyes. Although he was tempted to peak, he did not look down at Gwen as she replaced her bikini top. When she was done, she pulled his towel down and looked up to him, her eyes conveying gratitude, but searching for something.

"Thanks," she responded. Tyler smirked at her, not wanting to take his eyes off her.

"Really, dude?" Jeremy yelled from the other side of the yard.

"Jeremy, I bet your parents are ashamed of you," said Don as he read his book. "I bet they wish they had disciplined you more as a child so you wouldn't turn out to be such a failure."

"You know what, old man. Shut the fuck up," Jeremy yelled barreling towards Don. "You are the biggest buzzkill here. This show isn't about sitting on your ass all day, bitching about the world."

Tyler saw the look in Jeremy's eye was murderous and immediately jumped in between him and Don. Connor, although not as strong as Tyler, also jumped between the two and Tyler was thankful for his presence. He alone was not able to keep Jeremy back.

Although he was restrained, Jeremy was still running his mouth.

"We're having fun and if you don't want to, that doesn't mean you can ruin it for us. So shut your fat fucking mouth before I make you."

Tyler pushed him back, giving him a look that urged him to walk away and cool off.

"That boy has no respect at all," Don said.

"Don, they're young people," interjected Zoey. "They're enjoying being young. Don't try to saddle them with responsibility when we're all here, escaping our responsibilities at home."

Don scoffed.

"As a mother, you should not be enabling them."

"They're not my children. They're grown adults capable of making their own choices."

"If they are going to act like children, then I will treat them like children."

Don stood up and walked into the house.

"I'll go talk to him," Hattie said as she followed him.

Once Don was gone, Jeremy immediately returned to the group, his anger still present.

"I want that asshole gone this week," he yelled, unable to control his rage. "I did not come here to have someone be up my ass like my dad and I'll be damned if I let him speak to me like that again."

Tyler looked around the group. Although he knew of a divide in the household, he could tell that this was something that they all agreed. Don had to go.

America's Choice: Frustration

Quinn was growing frustrated. Ever since The Suite, Tyler had been avoiding her. He rarely spent time with her in the house. At night, she slept alone even though he was only one bed over. Last week really pissed her off when he chose Gwen for The Suite visit instead of her. She thought that after their night in The Suite, he would be trying to fuck her at every possible opportunity, but he was doing the opposite. She had to get to the bottom of this.

She watched Tyler enter the storage room and followed behind him soon after.

"Hey Tyler. It's been a while since we talked," Quinn said, leaning against the door. She bit her lip and played with a strand of her auburn hair.

"Yep," he replied, not even turning from the closet to give her attention.

Quinn stepped closer to him, getting irritated with him. If he was not so damn sexy and an amazing fuck, she might not even bother, but he was a god who showed her affection and made her feel things she never felt before. She was desperate to keep him.

"Did I do something to make you mad at me? We never talk anymore and you haven't hung out with me since The Suite."

Tyler stood up and faced her, but he did not look into her eyes. Quinn thought he might be feeling guilty that he had been neglecting her.

"I'm focused on the game right now. Setting up my moves," he said plainly.

It was good enough for Quinn.

"Oh, okay," she replied in her bubbly voice. "Well, if you're ever looking for a stress reliever, I'm one bed over and I'm always available."

She tried to reach out to touch him, but he breezed right past her.

"I'll keep that in mind," he said as he left through the door.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers