Eviction: Week 05

Story Info
Keeping a secret comes at a cost.
7.6k words
4.53
5.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Week 5: Secrets Come at a Cost

"Why did you have to do it?" Zoey asked, trying to contain her anger. "There are plenty of other people who deserved to leave before she did."

"Plain and simple, she went against the house in the last vote," Jeremy shrugged as he plopped himself into his usual chair.

"Don was her friend. Could you vote out Tyler if you were told to?" asked Gwen, rage creeping into her voice.

"There's no point, guys," Drew said, finally moving away from the door. "We're already in their crosshairs because we wouldn't vote out our friend. Isn't that right, Jeremy?"

Jeremy shrugged, but Quinn confirmed what Jeremy was unwilling to say.

"Yes. Anyone of you is next."

Gwen clenched her jaw, trying to keep from slapping Quinn's arrogant smirk off her face.

"Good to know," she said. "At least this time, you had the decency to tell us to our faces."

Zoey and Drew led the way out of the room, with Gwen close behind. As she passed Tyler, she gave him a look of disgust and he hung his head in shame. He should, she thought.

Gwen felt betrayed by him. They had slept together and were actively considering a relationship with one another. Although they had not talked game or strategy, she thought it was understood that he should not have voted out Hattie. As irritating as Jeremy was, Gwen would have spared him this week because he was Tyler's friend. It did not seem that Tyler had the same consideration for her, making her question her choice to be with him already.

The Sacrificial Lamb

"What are we going to do? We're grossly outnumbered," asked Zoey, taking a drag of her cigarette. She was visibly stressed, as were Drew and Gwen.

Jessie was by no means an expert at this game, but he knew Gwen's situation was not ideal. It was the three of them against the rest of the house. If they did not find some way to change the tide, Gwen would not last longer than the next three weeks. He did not know how she was going to pull herself out of this one.

"You guys aren't going to do anything," Drew said, lighting one of Zoey's cigarettes for himself. He had never seen him smoke so far in the show. "You're going to be nice to them, laugh at their fucking jokes, and try to befriend someone."

"And what about you?" Gwen asked.

"I'm about to be public enemy number one. And by this time next week, I'll be out the door," Drew said, puffing out the smoke. His eyes were trained at the ground.

"Why?" asked Zoey, snubbing out her cigarette before grabbing another. Jessie always considered it a disgusting habit, but given their situation, he could understand why Zoey was puffing like a chimney.

"One of us is leaving this week. There is no stopping it. Voting for Jeremy gave me the bigger target, so I'm going to take all the heat off you guys. In the coming weeks, you're going to have to make some big moves to survive, so now is the time to start."

Drew put out his cigarette and headed back into the house. Gwen and Zoey sat in complete silence as Zoey finished her cigarette and headed inside as well.

Gwen was visibly upset by the departure of her best friend in the house. Jessie had seen them together daily, talking and laughing. Gwen had been closer to Hattie in the few weeks she had been in the house than she was with some of her friends back home. He knew she was taking this hard and he wished he were there to comfort her, although he was unsure of how he was going to do that.

The odds were stacked against her and although Gwen was smart and capable, she lacked allies and had openly called out the rest of the house. He knew Gwen's days were numbered and a small part of him was relieved. Although he wanted her to win the game and the prize money, he wanted her home and away from the predators in the house, particularly Tyler.

As if on cue, the despicable excuse for a man slipped out of the house and approached Gwen slowly. His head was down and his hands were in his pockets.

"Gwen, are you okay?" he asked. Gwen made no acknowledgment of his existence as she stared out over the backyard and away from Tyler.

Jessie had noticed that things had been weird since Gwen and Tyler returned from The Suite. Tyler was not his usual dismal self upon returning, in fact, he seemed happy. Gwen had been her usual self and spent time with her friends upon her return. Jessie was not sure what had caused the change in Tyler, but he had a sick feeling inside as to what it was.

"I'm sorry for voting Hattie out," Tyler said, sitting on the table in front of her. He tried to take her hand, but Gwen pulled it away, wrapping her arms around her.

"Then why did you do it? Why did you get rid of my best friend?" She still was not looking at him.

"I'm in an alliance with Jeremy and Quinn. We've been a team since the first night. They asked me to get rid of her, so I did."

Gwen finally looked at him, anger and disappointment in her eyes.

"So, if you're in an alliance with them, where does that put me?"

Tyler hesitated, uncertainty in his face.

"You don't need to answer. I know exactly where that puts me," Gwen spat as she stood up and stormed off into the house, leaving Tyler alone outside looking wounded.

What the hell is going on? thought Jessie. He had never seen Gwen behave in such a way, especially towards Tyler. There was so much unspoken between them. There was something more going on between Gwen and Tyler and it was frustrating Jessie that he could not figure out what it was.

His mind believed the worst had happened, but Gwen was a dedicated woman. She would not cheat on him, under normal circumstances. He could not forget how adamant Tyler was in his goal of sleeping with Gwen. He could not be sure that she could resist.

However, something told Jessie that Tyler had not completely succeeded. He viewed Gwen as a conquest. If he had taken her, then he would have left her alone and focused his efforts on sleeping with someone else. He would have gone after Patricia or returned to Quinn. Instead, he was trying to be friendly. At most, he might have stolen a kiss while they were in The Suite, making him determined, but Jessie wouldn't know. Even with the internet feeds, The Suite was camera free. This entire situation was driving him nuts.

The credits started to roll for the show and Jessie shut off the TV. He had to be at work early in the morning and he knew he should go to bed, but he could not. He had to know what the hell was going on between Tyler and Gwen. He needed something to abate his gnawing fear. He headed for his office and turned on his computer.

***

Jessie had been scanning the feeds for hours. His eyes were bloodshot and his head ached, but he was desperate for answers. He looked at the clock on his screen. It was three in the morning and he had to be at work in four hours on no sleep.

In his hours of searching, he uncovered nothing. Jeremy, the vile son of a bitch, had spent much of the night working out. Connor and Patricia were already asleep, while Zoey and Drew hung out in the game room. Quinn was lounging on her bed and, what Jessie could assume by her movements beneath her covers, was masturbating. Jessie did not spend more than a second looking at her, as he could not stand her.

Between the end of the show and the time it took for Jessie to get on the site, he had lost Gwen. He assumed she was asleep in her room since the lights were off. The cameras could see well in the dark, better than they had in years past, but Jessie could not get a good view of Gwen's face. He assumed she was buried under the covers.

Jessie had spotted Tyler in the backyard for some time after Gwen left. The longer he stayed there, the more relaxed Jessie became, although he would feel completely at ease once Tyler went to bed. However, while he was flipping through cameras around the house, he had lost him, leading him on a desperate, hours long search to find him. He would not rest until he did.

He had checked every room at least a half dozen times. Had he left the show? Jessie knew he would not. He was too determined to leave without claiming his prize and bedding Gwen. Jessie was about to give up, but decided to do one more pass through all the rooms. He should have just gone to bed.

Jessie scanned through all the public rooms in the house and found that nothing had changed. He checked Tyler's bedroom, but he was not there. When he scanned into Gwen's room, his fears became reality.

The image was not crystal clear. He could see movement under the covers where Gwen usually slept. He watched in disbelief for a few moments. He was hoping that maybe someone was using her bed, like Jeremy and Quinn to get back at Gwen. When the covers came down, he could tell it was not Quinn.

It was Gwen. Aside from knowing the face of his girlfriend, he saw the tattoo on her wrist as she stretched her arms above her to keep her head from smashing off the headboard. As her lover drove into her, the covers fell back, exposing Tyler, who was sucking on her breast. Jessie could hear the couple panting as they enjoyed each other's bodies.

Jessie was in shock. This could not be happening. This had to be some sleep deprived nightmare that he would soon wake. As time passed, he realized that was not the case. Gwen was fucking Tyler on national television. By the look on her face, she was enjoying it.

A mixture of rage and sorrow was coursing through Jessie. How could she do this to him? Another man was plowing his devoted girlfriend, the woman he wanted to settle down with and build a life. The man she chose to cheat with was scum that she met only four weeks ago. Tyler did not consider Gwen anything more than a conquest, yet she was throwing her life away just to have one night of passion.

Jessie could not watch another moment. He closed out the screen and pushed his head into his hands. Everything he had built with her was crumbling down and there was nothing he could do to fix it. His future was gone and his present was rapidly disappearing. All Jessie could do was sit in his office chair and let the tears stream from his eyes.

Forgiveness

Gwen had been lying awake for a few hours. She was struggling to forgive Tyler for his betrayal and questioning her decision to be with him. She felt like this was all still a game to him. She could not help but feel that she was just his fuck toy and the thought was bringing tears to her eyes.

Gwen heard the door open, but she did not look to see who it was. She assumed it was either Drew or Zoey coming to bed.

"Gwen," said Tyler's familiar voice.

"What do you want?" she spat.

She could hear him moving to the side of her bed as he spoke.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my alliance with Quinn and Jeremy. I made that on the first day here, back when I didn't really know you."

"How does that make me feel better?" she glared up at him.

Tyler crouched down so his face was inches from her.

"Because I want an alliance with you," he confessed, gently stroking the tattoo on her wrist. "Not to make it up to you, but because you're a strong player. You have people on both sides in your pocket and you don't even know it. Connor is still loyal to you and even Patricia to my knowledge. Jeremy won't vote you out and neither would I. I have a better chance of making it to the end of the game with you than anyone else."

"So I'm convenient for strategy as well," Gwen retorted. She pulled her hand away and turned over on her other side, sliding to the opposite side of the bed. She could feel Tyler climb into her bed and his powerful hands grabbed her shoulder, turning her to face him.

Gwen was less than three inches from him. She gazed up into his eyes and Gwen could see all the hurt he was fighting to hide. He was upset about this and it was clear Tyler was trying to right the situation.

"You know I can't say most of what I want to," he whispered, "but what I can tell you is that you're my friend and I want to keep you around. I promise to take you to the end with me and protect you every week. I love spending time with you, Gwen. You're the most amazing woman I know."

Gwen smiled.

"You're a smooth talker, Tyler. Smooth enough to convince me to forgive you."

"I have my moments," he smirked.

Gwen hugged him and it was at that moment she realized he was under the covers. In the darkness of the room, she had not noticed. Now, she felt his body close against her. His powerful arms pulled her tightly against him and his scent was intoxicating. One of his hands traveled down her back and over her ass, before running down the outside of her leg.

Gwen watched Tyler's face as his hand traveled up her inseam, before rubbing up against the apex of her thighs. Gwen was already wet and she was only wearing panties and a camisole beneath the covers. Tyler let out a light groan as his fingers rubbed against her covered clit. Gwen bit her lip to keep herself quiet, but the desire for Tyler was rapidly growing.

"What I wouldn't give right now," Tyler growled in her ear as he continued to rub her.

"Do it," she moaned softly.

"Gwen, this isn't the place."

She realized that what she was asking risked blowing their secret, but she was too turned on to care. Besides, it was dark in the room and anything the cameras caught would be almost impossible to see.

"We can be discreet. We have the covers," she begged as her hand rubbed his hardening shaft outside of his gym shorts.

"Really? This isn't some test?"

Gwen shook her head as her hands pushed his gym shorts down, releasing his lengthening member. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked it gently. She parted her legs, positioning Tyler between them. She rubbed the head of his shaft against her damp panties and watched him moan lightly. She pulled her panties aside and rubbed his head against her dripping sex. She was aching for release and he was the only one who could satisfy her.

"Please? I'll try to be really quiet."

Not even a beat later, she felt the tip of his cock force her open and she was filled. Gwen had to bit her lip to keep from moaning loudly.

"I don't know if you can be," Tyler teased as he bottomed out. He gave Gwen a kiss as he began to pump slowly into her.

Gwen was so aroused already; she knew it would not take much from Tyler to push her over the edge. Gwen wrapped her legs around Tyler's waist, pushing him deeper into her. Tyler buried his face into her neck to suppress the volume of his groan.

He picked up his pace, slamming deeper into her. Gwen reached up to grab her headboard to keep her head from smacking into the frame. Tyler took the opportunity to pull her camisole down, exposing her left breast. He latched onto it, sucking and pulling at it hard. Gwen reached forward and wrapped her arms around Tyler's back, muffling her moans into his neck.

She was so close. Her heartbeat was in her ears and her blood was rushing through her body. Tyler was grunting in her ear and his thrusts became more frequent and determined.

Suddenly, her orgasm overtook her and Gwen had to bite into Tyler's shoulder to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Tyler stilled and groaned into her ear as she felt him fill her with every drop of cum. Tyler's head collapsed on her shoulder, trying to keep his breathing soft. Gwen gently kissed the side of his face. She could not get her fill of Tyler. After a minute or so, Tyler pulled his shorts back on and turned his face towards Gwen.

"I can't wait to get you back to The Suite this week," he teased.

Gwen giggled in response before Tyler gave her a passionate kiss and hopped out of her bed, being as quiet as he could. She watched him leave, confident that she had made the right choice, then quickly rolled over and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The Explosive Match

Things in the house had been hostile since Hattie had been voted out. There was a clear division and both sides hated each other. Gwen was on the side of Zoey and Drew, as well as in a secret alliance with Tyler. The other side of the house consisted of Jeremy, Quinn, Patricia, and Connor. The divide had been hard for Drew, who lost his friend Connor to Patricia. As a result, he was being more hostile and rude than was characteristic of him. He did not care who he pissed off; he just wanted to burn the house down.

To release some extra energy and possibly reach some peace in the house, Zoey suggested a friendly game of volleyball in the backyard. The court had remained unused for a few weeks and since most of the house was bored, everyone agreed.

"Quinn and I are captains," Jeremy commanded, twirling the ball in his hand. "Ladies first."

"I pick Tyler." No surprise there. Gwen watched Tyler walk to her side of the court, visibly displeased.

"I've got Gwen," Jeremy said with a wink. She walked over to his side, but kept her distance from him.

"I'll take Connor."

"And that leaves me with Drew," he said spitefully.

"I'm not much happier about it than you are," Drew mumbled as he moved to his side.

"Hey, play nicely boys. This is for fun, so try to have some fun," Zoey called from the referee's chair. Although she had suggested the game, she was not one for physical exercise, neither was Patricia who lounged on one of the chairs on the sideline.

"Go teams!" she cheered half-heartedly.

The game began and Gwen could see that this was not going to be too much of a challenge. Quinn was bumbling around on the other side of the net, laughing and falling over. She deliberately bent over, wiggling her ass towards Tyler, and was constantly readjusting her sports bra, facing Tyler every time.

Gwen knew what Quinn was trying to do and it pissed her off. Tyler did his best to avoid her at all costs, but Quinn was insistent. Eventually, Gwen had enough of her stupid toying and spiked the ball during a particularly long rally, which ended up smacking her in the head. Gwen suppressed a chuckle and Tyler smiled at her. Quinn ranted and cried, only shutting up when she realized that no one was listening to her nor cared.

As expected, Gwen's competitive nature took over and she was a valuable member to her team. During one play, Drew bumped the ball at the back corner of the court, however Jeremy's set up was sloppy, sending the ball wild down the edge of the net. Gwen was able to save the point, spiking the ball into the sand. Tyler had tried to return it, but he fell short, landing face first in the sand.

He looked up at her with an admiring smile, which Gwen returned; however, their brief moment was destroyed when Jeremy ran up behind her and slapped her ass.

"Hell yea. Good hustle, Gwen."

Gwen's smile immediately dropped, as did Tyler's. Gwen saw him look away as he stood up, trying to control his emotions. They still had not revealed what happened between them in The Suite and they had no intention of anyone in the house finding out. It was going to be difficult just going about the day without saying or doing what they wanted, but Jeremy's behavior was going to make it even more difficult.

Gwen refocused herself and turned back to the game. On the next play, Connor attempted to spike the ball. Gwen jumped up and blocked it, forcing the ball back to his side of the court. Drew high fived her, but Jeremy had a bigger celebration for taking the set.

He wrapped his arms around her chest, squeezing her tightly. His hands grazed the side of her breasts as he lifted her off the ground, giving her the biggest bear hug. His face nuzzled against her neck and Gwen had to turn her head towards him to push him away.

"Jeremy put me down," she snapped. Jeremy placed her back on the ground and went to retrieve the ball at the back of the court for his serve. Gwen looked through the net at Tyler, who was eyeing Jeremy. If looks could kill, Jeremy would have been dead before he took a step.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers