Eviction: Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Jeremy was not getting the picture to leave Gwen alone. After digging into the sand to save a ball, which Drew spiked for a point, Jeremy slapped her ass again, this time holding it and squeezing for a few seconds. Gwen tore his hand away.

"Could you not do that?" she snapped, glaring at him.

Jeremy smirked at her, clearly not intimidated.

"Sorry, babe. My head's just in the game."

"Yea and don't call me babe either."

Jeremy backed away with his hands up in the air, still smirking.

He left her alone for most of the game following their spat. Their team was unstoppable. Tyler was as competitive as Gwen was and Connor was trying, but Quinn was completely useless and in the way. She thought it was funny, but both men were clearly irritated with her.

Frustration and tempers eventually reached a boiling point and it would only a matter of time before there was an explosion. Gwen jumped up to block a shot Tyler made, which ended up falling along the boundary line, giving Gwen's team the win. When Gwen landed, she looked through the net and gave Tyler a playful, yet smug smile. Tyler gazed at her and Gwen felt weak. She looked down at the ground knowing that if she looked into his eyes any longer, their secret would be revealed.

Gwen could hear the cheering behind her from Jeremy. The next thing she knew, someone hit her from behind, causing her to fall forward into the sand. Gwen looked up and could see Tyler glaring behind her for a second, then barreling towards someone.

"What the fuck man? She told you not to touch her," she heard Drew shout from behind her. Tyler stopped in his tracks, right next to Gwen. He bent next to her and helped her up.

"You okay?" he whispered.

Gwen nodded and turned to the fight unfolding behind her.

"She told me not to slap her ass," Jeremy defended with his dumbass smirk plastered on his face.

"So slamming your dick against her ass is better?"

"What the fuck is the problem? It's a game."

"A game you're taking too far," Drew yelled. "She has a boyfriend. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate watching you feel her up on the court."

Jeremy laughed.

"You think I give a fuck about the opinions of others?"

"Clearly you don't because you didn't leave Gwen alone when she told you to."

"Maybe she liked it. I didn't hear her tell me to stop the last time. Maybe she likes the feel of my cock against her pert little ass."

Drew snapped and bolted at Jeremy, ready to swing. Jeremy looked more than happy for a fight and moved towards Drew. Tyler rushed between them, followed closely by Connor. Tyler pushed Jeremy back, while Connor stopped Drew. Gwen moved to Drew's side in an attempt to pull him back. He was fighting hard against them to reach Jeremy, as anger spread on his face and in his voice.

"You're a sick son of a bitch. You have no respect for women."

Jeremy was no longer struggling, instead focusing his energy on taunting an enraged Drew.

"No I have the ultimate respect for them. That's why I fuck them."

"So what? Are you going to fuck her?"

"Why shouldn't I?" he shrugged. "She's a nice looking girl."

"She has a boyfriend. She wouldn't do that to him, especially with someone like you."

Oh, if you only knew, she thought.

"Why not? Connor has a girlfriend and he's sleeping with Patricia," Quinn said nonchalantly.

"QUINN! What the fuck?" Patricia screamed, jumping out of her chair.

Connor released his grip on Drew and focused on Patricia.

"You told her?" he asked, upset by the betrayal.

"It wasn't exactly hard to figure out," said Quinn. "You guys are like all over each other."

"Still," Patricia yelled as she stopped in front of Quinn. "You didn't have to drag us into this."

"Why are you ashamed?" Quinn was defensive, as if it was her right to tell people's secrets.

"Because it's our personal business. It doesn't pertain to you," said Connor, whose attention was now completely on the women's fight. Gwen turned back to Drew and Jeremy. Jeremy was eyeing her hungrily with a demented smirk on his face.

"So what do you say, Gweny? Me and you, right here on the court."

"Eat shit, Jeremy."

"You like it real nasty, don't you?"

"I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man alive," she spat.

"Come on, baby. Don't hurt my feelings."

Gwen lunged at Jeremy, ready to slap him. She did not care about the rules. She did not care if she was kicked out of the house. She was sick of Jeremy and his big mouth. Drew was her voice of reason and grabbed her, pulling her back away from her target.

"So you'll let him touch you, but not me. I guess you found your replacement fuck, Drew," Jeremy cackled.

"Jeremy, learn to shut the fuck up," Tyler snapped. The look on his face was murderous and Gwen could see it would only take one more of his dirty comments before Tyler pummeled his fist into his face.

Jeremy was shocked by his friend's reaction.

"Wha-?"

A loud, ear-piercing whistle silenced everyone. Gwen saw Zoey standing on the referee's chair. She was pissed.

"Everyone shut the hell up. You all are acting like stupid children. Now, everyone find a different corner of the house to sit alone and don't move until I fucking tell you."

No one argued. Everyone went their separate ways, sharing silent threats with one another. If there was any way to make the house hate each other more than they already did, they had found it.

America's Choice: Betrayal

Following the explosive conclusion to the volleyball game, the house was quiet. The contestants were taking Zoey's order seriously, but mainly everyone was pissed off at each other. Gwen wanted to be with Tyler, but thought against it to protect their secret. He had defended her during the fight and she knew he was genuine by his emotions during the game. Watching Jeremy touch her was driving him crazy.

She did not see Tyler again until the America's Choice ceremony. When she walked into the living room, Tyler was sitting on the sectional couch, leaning on his knees, and staring at the floor. His anger had not subsided in the hours since the game. When Gwen walked by and sat on the small couch across from him, his look immediately softened and he gave her a soft smile.

For once, Gwen was actually looking forward to the America's Choice ceremony. She hoped Tyler won again so they could return to The Suite together. Just thinking about all they would do was making Gwen twist in her seat. She was dying to be alone with Tyler and get to know him better on both a personal and physical level.

Gwen turned her attention to the TV as the usual message scrolled across.

This week's America's Choice winner is...QUINN.

Gwen could feel the color drain from her face. She looked at Tyler who was not only shocked, but also worried. Quinn was obvious about her obsession with Tyler. She was determined to sleep with him no matter what and America had given her the perfect opportunity. What were they thinking?

Quinn bounded up to the front of the room in excitement.

"I'm going to take Tyler with me to The Suite," she said, giving him a seductive look. Gwen's jaw clenched as she watched Quinn take Tyler by the hand and lead him upstairs to pack. The rest of the house went about their business as if nothing happened, but not Gwen. She fled to the library for some privacy.

When she was alone, Gwen collapsed against the door in frustration. This could not be happening. Tyler was going to be spending twenty-four camera free hours alone with Quinn, who intended to try to sway Tyler into sleeping with her and there was nothing she could do about it. This was their first real test. Could Gwen trust Tyler to be faithful to her or was he going to continue his hedonistic lifestyle and fuck her?

Gwen's stomach tumbled as she was uncertain what he would do. They had not had enough time together since she succumbed to her desire for him to work through anything. They barely spoke in the last few days to protect their secret, so she did not know what he expected from this "relationship", nor did she. She just had to trust that she had not made a terrible choice. She had to trust him.

***

A few hours passed since Quinn dragged Tyler from the house. Gwen knew wallowing for the next twenty-four hours would do nothing, so she resigned to playing cards with Drew and Zoey in the living room. The game was not overly exciting, but Gwen was thankful for the distraction.

They were about to start another game of Gin when the television turned on suddenly, showing static and blasting a loud noise. Everyone in the room turned to the screen and Jeremy came out from the workout room, muttering a string of curses. The static lasted only a second before switching to a live feed.

A lump grew in Gwen's throat as she watched the video.

Gwen recognized the bedroom of The Suite and had grown quite familiar with it in the last three weeks. Only this time, she was not there. In her place, Quinn was lying on the bed in sexy lingerie, running her hands up the side of her body. She was looking off camera in the direction of the bathroom. A few seconds later, Tyler emerged.

There was no audio, but after a brief exchange, Quinn crushed her lips into Tyler and began to grind herself against him. Tyler made no effort to break away from her.

"Holy shit, that's hot. I did not know they showed porn here. Get it, Tyler," cheered Jeremy.

The clip aired only for a few seconds before going black, but Gwen saw more than enough. She felt sick. She felt used. She felt stupid. She had thrown away her relationship with Jessie just to be a number to Tyler's tally.

"That got me so hard. What do you say, Gwen?" she looked at Jeremy as he spoke to her. "I could spread you out on the couch right now."

"Leave her the fuck alone, you sick asshole," growled Drew.

"Let the lady speak for herself." Jeremy crossed his arms.

"Jeremy, get out of here. Now!" demanded Zoey

"Yes, mommy." He laughed as he jogged back to the workout room.

By the end of the conversation, Gwen's sorrow had turned to anger. She was pissed at being taken advantage of by Tyler and she was not going to let it happen again. She was done with him and his games. He had played with her emotions for the last time.

The Suite: Unwanted Advances

Tyler dreaded the entire walk to The Suite. This was not how this week was supposed to go. Tyler had planned to take Gwen to The Suite again and hoped to get to know her even better. He wanted to know more about her life at home, what other interests she had, and everything else there was to know. He also planned to spend ample amounts of time in the bedroom to better acquaint himself with her body. He could not get the last time he was with her out of his head. It was just as amazing as the first time, even though they had to be silent and secretive. Tyler wanted Gwen in every way. He was addicted to her.

It was a complete shock to him when America picked Quinn, which was made worse when she chose him as her guest. Gwen looked enraged. He wanted to comfort her and reassure her that nothing was going to happen and that he wanted her, but there was no time. Quinn had dragged him out of the room and he did not want to draw any attention by running back to her.

When they entered The Suite, Quinn immediately led Tyler to the backyard. Through the curtain, there was a bar full of liquor and colorful strobe lights illuminated the space. It looked like a standard rave, but they were the only people there. Music pumped through the space with the standard dance beat. He was not even in there for a minute and Tyler was already getting a headache.

Although Tyler frequented raves, he hated the whole scene. If it were not an easy place to pick up women, he would never willingly set foot in one. Now he was stuck in the setting he hated with a woman he could not stand. He quickly moved to the bar, poured himself a shot of the nearest liquor, and threw it back, not even tasting it.

Quinn swayed over to him and poured them both shots. As Tyler brought his arm up, Quinn interlocked her arm around his and tried to take the shot, only to spill it all over her low cut shirt.

"Oops," she said, biting her lip and rubbing the liquid off her breasts. Tyler turned away from her. He had absolutely no interest in Quinn and if she had hoped that was going to be a way to get him in the mood, it was not going to happen. He threw back his shot, ignoring the small girl.

Ignoring Quinn was no small task as she quickly started to grind up on Tyler to the music. He frequently repositioned himself away from Quinn turning his back to her as much as possible, but she just was not taking the hint. After a few more minutes and another drink, Tyler could not take anymore and excused himself to the bathroom.

He enjoyed the privacy that the room provided. Looking around brought back the fond memories of a week ago. When he walked into the bathroom on Gwen showering, he had hoped only to apologize. At first, he did not even look at her, as much as he wanted to. He respected her far too much. What he did not expect was to hear her gentle moans and he could not resist opening his eyes.

After the snub in the backyard, Tyler was surprised to find her masturbating in the shower. Watching the water cascade off her naked, perfect body was entrancing. Hearing her moans and gasps of pleasure caused his body to respond and his cock stiffened. He did not know what possessed him to enter the shower with her, but he did not stop himself.

When he wrapped his arms around her, he half expected her to freak out at him and hit him for intruding on her. Instead, she leaned back against him as she continued to please herself. He watched her tease her clit and he wanted to help her achieve the orgasm she had desperately craved.

She was like silk and Tyler could not suppress his moan when his fingers slid into her. He was so hard it hurt, but he did not care about his own pleasure at that moment. All he cared about was pleasing Gwen. He moved his fingers in time with her own stimulation and she rocked her body against him in time. The experience was invigorating and it only made him want Gwen more.

The memories of the last week were making him hard, but they also made him miss Gwen. He would give anything just to be sitting in the same room as her; instead, he was stuck with Quinn for the next twenty-three hours and they were not ticking by fast enough.

Looking at the clock, Tyler noticed he had been hiding for the last twenty minutes. As easy as it would be to hide there for the remainder of his time in The Suite, he could not do it. He had to go out and face Quinn. A small hope was that she would get drunk and pass out on the middle of the dance floor. Then he would not have to deal with her until the morning.

Tyler's prayers were not answered. When he exited the bathroom, Quinn was lying on the bed in an animal print negligée. Her hair was down, surrounding her breasts, which were pushed up by her lingerie. They were barely contained to the nipple. This was what Tyler did not want to face while he was here.

"It's been a while since we've been together. I wanted to look sexy for you, baby," she said, running her hand up the side of her body. Tyler walked forward, keeping his eyes down. He did not want her to get the wrong idea.

"Quinn, no. I'm not interested."

"I know you've had a tiring few days," she said, moving her hand up her body, drawing extra attention to her breasts by running her fingers across them. "All you need is a little reminder of our spectacular night to get you going."

Quinn's arms were instantly around Tyler's neck and she crashed her lips into his. He was caught completely off guard that it took him a few seconds to figure out what was happening. In that time, Quinn's tongue plunged into his mouth and she pulled her body flush against him. Her hips were grinding against his and she was moaning and panting against him.

When Tyler's head finally cleared, he pulled her arms off his neck. She took that to mean unbutton his shirt and she greedily did. She bit lightly on his lip and pulled it slightly. In the brief moment that their lips were free, Tyler was finally able to push away from her.

"What's wrong?"

"You don't get it; sex with you was a one-time thing. Never again."

Quinn gave a seductive smile as she sat back on the bed and started to remove her thong.

"Oh, you're making me work for it. Okay, baby."

Quinn laid back and spread her legs open, revealing her shaved pussy. Her fingers ran on the outside of her lips teasing herself.

"Remember this?" She plunged two fingers deep inside her and moaned out in enjoyment. She continued to pump slowly, biting her lip seductively.

Tyler turned away from her, not wanting any part of this. He did not need Quinn running her mouth back at the house. The last thing he wanted was for Gwen to get the wrong idea and think that she meant nothing to him. In reality, all he wanted was Gwen.

"Quinn, this isn't a joke or a game. I'm not having sex with you."

"What? Why?"

"I'm not interested," he said opening his duffel bag to retrieve his clothes to sleep in. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Quinn's expression harden at his rejection.

"Is this about Gwen? Do you want to fuck her?" she snapped.

"No," he lied.

"How can you not want me? We had an amazing time a few weeks ago."

Tyler finally faced her, wanting to put an end to this pointless fight.

"You might have, but I didn't."

Quinn's jaw dropped at his confession. She must not use to being rejected or told that she was not a fantastic lover.

"Why are you being such an ass? What did I do to deserve this?"

Tyler turned back to his bag.

"Drop it, Quinn. It's not happening."

"You know what else isn't happening? You sleeping in here. Get out. You can sleep on the couch out there until you come to your senses and want to fuck me. OUT!"

Tyler was more than happy to comply. He grabbed his bag and headed out to the living room, shutting the door on his way out. He did not intend to share a bed with Quinn and he had been looking for a way not to sleep in the same room as her, so this worked out perfectly.

Tyler quickly changed into a pair of gym shorts and a green tee shirt, before plopping on his makeshift bed. He pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and got comfortable. When he woke up, there would only be a few hours left until he saw Gwen. He soon fell asleep to the thought of her, a smile lingering on his face.

The Vote: According to Plan

Tyler was happy to return to the house the next day. Quinn had been insistent the whole time they were in The Suite. The girl really did not understand the word "no". Now that he was returning, it would be easy to avoid her. More importantly, he was going to get to see Gwen.

Tyler hoped that he would be able to find a place where he could spend some private time with her. He was dying to hold her, to kiss her, to do everything with her, but knowing that they had to be discreet, he would take anything. He just wanted to see her beautiful face, her gorgeous smile, and the excitement in her silver eyes. He longed to hear her voice and to hear her addictive laugh.

When Tyler arrived, he immediately went in search of Gwen. He checked all the rooms, but could not find her. Why was she being so elusive? Tyler thought she would be as eager to see him, as he was to see her. He thought she would be sitting at the dining room table or in the backyard waiting to greet him, but she was not.

The only place he had not checked was her bedroom. Maybe she had been taking a nap and lost track of time. He smiled at the thought of waking her with a kiss, like in the movies. His smile faded when he turned the doorknob only to discover the room was locked. He knocked lightly on the door, but there was no answer. He tried knocking again, but still no answer. Tyler ran his hand through his hair in frustration. What the hell was going on?

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers