Eviction: Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

"Gwen's sleeping," Connor said from behind him.

"Oh, thanks," Tyler responded, disheartened. He gave the door one last look and headed back downstairs.

Tyler sat in the living room, waiting the hour for the eviction announcement. He did not think about anything or talk to anyone; he just waited to see her. That was all he wanted.

An hour later, the rest of the contestants gathered in the in the living room for the announcement. With every person that entered the room, Tyler became more frantic to see Gwen. He did not care if he looked suspicious; he was desperate.

Gwen was the last one to enter the room. Just seeing her brought a smile to his face, but when he saw the expression on her face, his heart dropped. She looked cold and distant. She did not look at him or acknowledge him in anyway. She sat as far as possible from him, positioned between Zoey and Drew. Tyler did not know what was wrong, but his gut told him it had something to do with him.

The voting was announced and Drew was unanimously evicted. Tyler assumed that Zoey and Gwen did not want to face the backlash for voting against the house as Hattie had. The three friends were the only ones that stood up, hugging Drew goodbye. They followed him to the door and waved as he left.

Gwen and Zoey did not return to the group, heading to the kitchen instead. Tyler was done stewing. He needed to figure out what had happened between him and Gwen. It was killing him not to know.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers