Eviction: Week 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no need to be an asshole."

"There's every reason for it," he snapped turning to face her. There were not adequate words to describe the rage and anger she saw in his eyes. It was frightening.

"You ousted Gwen and me to her boyfriend. Not only that, you have her thinking I fucked you last week because you can't take 'no' for an answer. Now she won't talk to me at all. You've made me the most miserable person in the house because you can't ever shut your fucking mouth and you go snooping through everyone's business."

"What are you getting at?" she asked timidly.

"You're days are numbered, Quinn," he threatened through gritted teeth. "My next goal is to get you out of the house and the fuck out of my life."

Tyler stormed out of the house into the backyard, slamming the sliding glass door shut behind him. Quinn could have sworn she felt the house shake.

What the hell had happened? None of this was going according to plan. He was supposed to want her, not continue to pine for Gwen. Now he was threatening revenge by kicking her out of the house. They had an alliance, but it seemed like he was turning his back on her. She had to ensure her safety, at least until she could get Gwen out of the house. Then everything would be fine.

She hurried up the steps in search of Jeremy. She was not surprised to find him upstairs getting ready for a nap. If he was not working out or eating, the lazy shit was sleeping.

"Jeremy, I have a problem and I need your help."

"I might have a solution. What's up?" he asked, sitting up in bed.

"Tyler is on a rampage. He's threatening to have me voted out. I need you to promise to keep me."

Jeremy swung his legs off the bed and stood up, towering over little Quinn.

"Tyler is my best friend in the house and you're asking me to go against him?"

"Please, Jeremy," she begged. "I'll do anything to stay. Anything."

Jeremy smirked and that was the last thing Quinn saw before he grabbed her arms and flung her down onto the bed, her face buried in the sheets. She felt him rip her shorts and panties down, exposing her shaved pussy lips. This was not what Quinn had in mind when she agreed to do anything, but if that is what it took, she was going to let him have any part of her.

Jeremy's left hand reached in front of her and his fingers found her clit. He circled her slowly, but with each pass, he gained speed. Quinn whimpered as her body responded to Jeremy's attention. Jeremy's right hand was still behind her, rubbing against her dampening pussy.

When Jeremy's fingers were coated enough, she felt him push one thick finger inside of her. Quinn's whimper became a moan. Jeremy moved slowly in and out of her, still providing stimulation to her clit. Her moans grew louder and her body pressed against his finger to push it further inside of her.

"Does the little girl like that?"

Quinn nodded, biting her lip in enjoyment. He slipped another thick finger inside her and she groaned even louder. Jeremy's thrusts were more intense, rocking Quinn forward each time. Quinn was soaked and she was close to an orgasm. She got her wish when Jeremy pushed a third finger inside her, stretching her walls like no one had before. Quinn's body tensed around his fingers as warmth coursed through her veins.

She collapsed onto the bed and Jeremy quickly removed his fingers. Behind her, she could hear him moving around, but she did not have the energy to lift herself up.

"What are you doing?"

"I have a policy. If I save your ass, I get to claim your ass," he said, applying lube to the outside of her hole. "You've done it before right?"

"No," Quinn said, suddenly alarmed. She had never considered letting a man take her in that way. She was even more concerned given how wide Jeremy was.

"Then this is gonna be fun."

Jeremy grabbed her hips and rubbed the tip of his manhood against her tight hole. He pushed gently against her tight seal until her body relented and his tip slipped in. Quinn cried out in pain as he forced his way gradually inside of her. She clawed at the sheets, desperately trying to make herself comfortable. When he was completely in, Quinn relaxed as much as she could. It was clear that this was going to happen and that she would have to pay Jeremy's fee, but it was worth it. She wanted to stay in this house.

"I love being the first," he said. "You're so fucking tight. There is no better feeling."

Jeremy pulled out slowly and Quinn was able to relax a little more. When he pushed back in, it hurt a little less. Soon her cries of pain became moans of pleasure. She never imagined she would enjoy a man penetrating her ass.

"I knew you'd like this, baby," Jeremy said, slamming into her faster.

Jeremy drove into her ass over and over. Quinn reached between her legs and played with her clit, flicking it furiously. Another orgasm was building inside her and she wanted to get the most out of this experience.

Suddenly, her body shuddered and an explosive orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh fuck," she screamed.

"Hell yea, baby. Cum for me my little slut."

Jeremy stilled and unloaded deep into her ass, roaring like an animal. He stayed inside her for a moment before pulling out and leaning over her body.

"Don't worry, baby," he whispered in her ear. "I'll keep you around for next week, though you'll have to pay up again."

He laughed and smacked her ass playfully, before heading out of the room. Quinn collapsed on the floor, completely exhausted. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she would enjoy being fucked in the ass. Now that she had, it was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced.

She gingerly stood up. She was sore from the fierce fucking she had taken, but it was fine. She would be around for another week. That gave her more time to get Tyler back on her side. And once she did, she knew exactly what she wanted him to do to her.

The Suite: Just a Little Convincing

Gwen was glad to be away from the house, especially to be free of Tyler and Quinn. She had spent the last few days avoiding Tyler by any means necessary. When he walked into a room, Gwen walked right out. If she had to be there, she refused to acknowledge that he was there. She was infuriated that he had betrayed her and told Quinn that they had slept together.

Quinn was also undesirable to be around. There were times where Quinn would follow her around the house, smirking and making snide comments about her infidelity and how the whole nation knew. She knew responding would only give Quinn the satisfaction of knowing that she was under Gwen's skin, so she kept her mouth shut. In reality, she wanted to rip her a new one.

She was glad that America had picked her this week. If she had been stuck in The Suite with Tyler again, she might have quit the game. She was still tempted to just to escape him, but she did not want a broken relationship to be the only think she walked away with from this experience. She was happy to pick Zoey for the visit and even more excited about the spa treatment that was planned as their reward.

It was more than Gwen had thought possible and was the perfect distraction from the game. She and Zoey were treated to a full body message, which relaxed every muscle of her body. A full body scrub was also ordered, clearing their skin of all the dirt, stress, and anxiety of the game. Gwen and Zoey were treated to new hairstyles. Gwen was feeling bold and decided on blonde highlights, with pink streaks mixed in. Zoey followed Gwen's lead by getting the tips of her short black hair dyed red. Zoey and Gwen finished their spa treatment with a manicure and pedicure. This was the first opportunity they had to talk the whole night.

"So why did you cheat on Jessie?" Zoey asked, selecting the shade of red she wanted for her toenails. Gwen was suddenly wishing that they did not have the opportunity to talk.

"Like I said, it was a dumb mistake," she shrugged.

"A mistake you made twice. Come on, you can tell me."

"I don't know," she said. How could she properly put how she felt about Tyler into words? It was something she could not fully understand given recent events. "Tyler is charming, and funny, and sweet."

"And has a nice sized cock."

"Really?" Gwen glared at Zoey. "And you're supposed to be the responsible adult."

Zoey leaned her head back on the headrest of the chair, closing her eyes.

"I have never once professed that." Gwen could not help but laugh. Zoey may be older than the rest of the house, but she fit in with the young crowd and Gwen loved having her around.

"Okay. So does Jessie not fit those qualifications?"

"It's not that he doesn't, it's just that it's subtle. He's more serious and rigid. Tyler is more of a free spirit, living in the moment kind of guy. It's refreshing."

"So why not take advantage of Mr. Refreshing?"

"I can't trust him anymore," she said, dismayed. "He told Quinn about us, and he clearly has no interest in me. You saw him with Quinn on the TV."

"I saw him being kissed, not fucking her. And something tells me he didn't."

"How do you know?"

Zoey turned her head and looked at Gwen.

"Gwen, the way he looks at you and is always around you shows he wants more. He kept taking you back into the Suite, even when you weren't sleeping with him. If he just wanted to get laid, he could have kept running to Quinn."

Gwen was unsure, and Zoey picked up on her uncertainty.

"This game is designed to test us," she continued. "The producers only showed you what they wanted you to see. If he fucked her, they would have shown more."

Zoey had a point. It was not uncommon for the producers to throw curve balls into the game at this point to create needed drama. They needed it to fuel the ratings. At the same time, Tyler had a reputation and it was one he earned.

"At least hear him out. You have to give him that."

Gwen debated with herself for a moment. She had not given him a chance to explain himself all week because she had been so mad at him. Maybe he deserved the chance to defend himself.

"Okay. I'll talk to him when we get back."

"No. I'm going to give my spot up here so you can get through this. If you have any feelings for him, you need to resolve this before Quinn finds a way to make it worse."

"Zoey, I don't want you to miss the rest of the spa."

"Who said anything about that? I care about you and Tyler's future, but not enough to give up a pedicure. He can wait until my toes are pretty."

Gwen and Zoey shared a laugh as they continued to be pampered, changing the topic of conversation to something more cheerful.

***

Gwen sat in the back yard near the fire pit and stared up at the stars. She had not had any alone time in the last six weeks to sit back and enjoy the night sky as she loved to do back home. It was a great way to pass the time and it helped clear her mind.

Zoey had left The Suite about a half hour prior. Gwen did not know what to expect. No one had willingly left The Suite unless they were quitting the game. There had never been a swapping of guests before, so Gwen did not know if Zoey's plan would work.

A small part hoped it would not. She knew she needed to talk things out with Tyler, but she did not know what she was going to say to him.

"Gwen."

"Hey," she said, continuing to look at the stars. She could hear Tyler walking closer to her.

"How was your spa day with Zoey?"

"Much needed," she said, finally facing him. He looked uncertain. He probably did not know what to say to her either. After taking a moment to collect himself, he smiled at her and the familiar look of admiration fell upon his face.

"I didn't know it was possible for you to look more beautiful than you already did."

Gwen shook her head at him, her face giving away nothing of how she felt.

"Smooth talk won't work this time, Tyler."

He sat down on the end of the lounge chair that Gwen was occupying.

"That wasn't smooth talk. I was being honest. You are so beautiful."

"Thank you."

Neither of them said anything for the first few minutes. They both sat there, staring at anything but each other. It was tense and awkward, so much so that Gwen was beginning to doubt her decision to follow Zoey's plan.

"I'm so sorry Quinn outed you to Jessie," Tyler said, causing Gwen to turn and face him. "You should've been the one to tell him, not her."

"Did you tell her?"

He shook his head.

"I never told anyone about us."

"Did you sleep with her?" she asked looking away.

"The first time we were in The Suite, yes I did." Tyler's hand caressed her cheek and forced her to look at him. "But it meant nothing to me. She means nothing to me."

"Is there anything else I should know?"

He looked down in shame.

"That same week, Samantha tried to buy my vote with a blowjob in the laundry room."

Gwen let out a small laugh in disbelief.

"You really are a whore."

"That meant nothing to me. All of them meant nothing to me." Tyler was begging and pleading with his eyes and his voice. A twinge of guilt pricked at Gwen's heart as she saw how desperate he was for her to believe him. Although the truth made her upset, she had to respect his honesty.

"Why did you want me knowing I was with Jessie? Why did you pursue me for so long?"

"It started out as a dumb desire to take you, even though you were with Jessie," he said staring out at the pool.

Gwen shook her head in disbelief.

"You are really not helping yourself."

Tyler moved to her side kneeling down. He took her hands in his as he continued his pleas for forgiveness.

"The first time in the Suite it was like that, but as time went on, I was enjoying being with you. I was so surprised by what an astounding woman you were, I wanted you because of how amazing you were."

He brought one hand up to her face, caressing her cheek again. His touch made her heart jump as the feelings she had for him began to resurface.

"Everything I told you in the hot tub was true. I wanted you because of the feelings I had for you. I knew you were Jessie's, but I wanted to make you mine. Not just to have sex, but to enjoy new experiences together. I wanted you to be my girlfriend."

"Jessie's Girl."

Tyler smiled at the memory they shared.

"I never thought an eighties song would convey exactly how I felt, but there was no better one."

Gwen gave a light laugh as a smile consumed her face. She looked at him with the same admiration he had for her. He had been honest and sincere, even when the answers were not what she had hoped to hear. He could have lied to her about everything, but it did not appear that he did.

"So, can you forgive me?" he asked timidly.

Gwen bit her lip and looked down at their interlocked hands. She looked up at Tyler through her long lashes.

"I might need a little more convincing."

He smirked at her, and then leaned in for a kiss, crushing his lips with hers. Gwen's fingers instantly laced themselves through his hair, pulling him into her. Tyler stood slightly, pushing her down onto the lounge chair. His hands traveled along the outside of her body, memorizing every inch of her perfect form.

Gwen's hands moved from the back of his head and down to his shoulders. Suddenly, she pushed him away. Tyler looked confused by her behavior.

"Why don't we take this some place a little more comfortable?" she panted.

"Whatever you want," Tyler smiled.

He stood up and swooped Gwen into his arms. She giggled as he carried her into The Suite, kissing while they moved.

When they reached the master bedroom, Tyler playfully threw Gwen onto the bed. Her infectious laughter continued as she bounced on the mattress. She sat up when her body finally settled and began to undo Tyler's pants. Unexpectedly, he grabbed her hands and stopped her work. He crouched down to eye level with Gwen.

"I want tonight to be all about you. I want to make everything up to you by giving you more pleasure than any other man has brought you. You deserve it after the week of hell you had and I owe it to you for causing that hell."

Gwen could see compassion in his eyes. She did not argue with him. This was how he wanted to make it up to her and she did not want to take anything away from him.

Tyler pulled her blue tank top over her head. He learned forward, kissing her neck, Gwen leaned her head back, whimpering at his touch. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her in. His hands reached up behind her neck and pulled at the ties of her white bikini top. His lips traveled across her shoulder, his tongue gently licking her collarbone. The familiar ache between Gwen's legs was returning as she twisted in anticipation.

Tyler's lips continued to travel down the front of his body. As he moved away, her top began to slide, eventually revealing her full tits. Tyler pulled back, his thumb gently strumming one of her nipples.

"Gwen, you are the most beautiful woman in the world," he said, gazing into her silver eyes.

Tyler's head dipped down to her breasts and his lips wrapped around her teased nipple. Gwen threw her head back moaning and nearly collapsed onto the bed. Tyler wrapped his arm around her, holding her close to him. His tongue circled her nipple and he occasionally nibbled on it. He continued teasing her for several minutes, all while her blood was like fire through her veins and the warmth grew between her legs.

He pushed her back onto the bed and his lips trailed down her stomach. His tongue dipped into her navel as he headed for her sweet spot. Tyler grabbed her shorts and ripped them off, along with her bikini bottoms. Gwen was already soaked from Tyler's earlier attention. Tyler's fingers gently rubbed her pussy lips, causing Gwen to jump from the feeling. Tyler put his hand on her stomach to keep her in place while his fingers danced around her slit. Gwen bucked and thrashed, but Tyler's strong arms impeded her movements.

Tyler's mouth latched onto her clit. Gwen moaned as he sucked and nibbled on her sensitive spot. Her hand reached the back on his head and pushed him closer to her. His tongue jutted out and licked her clit with long, powerful strokes. She was so close to plunging off the edge, she did not know if she could contain herself any longer.

His playful fingers finally found their way into Gwen's cunt. Her hips bucked up as he slid his thick fingers inside of her. He stroked her front wall, beckoning her orgasm to explode through her. Gwen's hands threaded through her hair and she arched back as her body tighten. She was overcome with immense pleasure, but Tyler did not stop. He continued to tease her body as she rode her wave.

When she came crashing down, Gwen's senses were fried. Tyler had stopped teasing her and had repositioned himself at Gwen's throat, planting sweet kisses.

"Ready for more?" he whispered.

Gwen bit her lip and nodded. Tyler smirked and gave her a passionate kiss. Gwen could taste her sweetness on his tongue before he pulled away.

Tyler yanked his shirt and pants off quickly, leaving him naked. Gwen took a moment to admire the form that she had grown to crave. His muscles were larger than when he first arrived and his chiseled abs were more defined. Tyler's sea blue eyes were piercing and full of desire. His sexy smile made the ache in Gwen grow even more.

He grabbed Gwen's legs behind the knee and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. He pushed his arms under her legs until her calf rested just below his shoulder. He positioned the tip of his manhood at her soaked entrance, teasing her just a little more. He grabbed her thighs roughly for support, and then slammed all the way inside of her. Gwen's body bucked up as a load moan escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck," she cried out as Tyler thrust into her again.

He was going deeper than he had before, thanks to the angle that he held her body. Soon, Tyler's powerful thrusts began to speed up. Gwen tried to meet his thrusts, but he held her hips tightly, making it impossible to move. Her moans grew louder, which Tyler answered with increased speed and power.