Eviction: Week 08

Story Info
Things start to swing in Gwen's favor.
6.1k words
3.96
6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Week 8: Favorable Changes

Celebration

He was in utter disbelief. Just when he thought he would be seeing her, Gwen had done the impossible and manipulated and deceived everyone into staying another week. He knew she was smart and creative, but the skill level needed to pull this off had never been seen before in this game. He was proud of what she had done.

Jessie had been uncomfortable all week. He thought he would be seeing her soon and was working through everything he was feeling, trying to figure out what he was going to say to her when he saw her. He knew he wanted to salvage their relationship, but he did not know how to go about doing that.

Now it was a nonissue. He would not have to worry about what he needed to say to Gwen, at least not yet. He was partially relieved because he was not entirely sure what to say, but a small part of him had hoped to see her, so they could begin to work things out. Right now, he was ecstatic for her. She was one-step closer to winning and he knew that made her happy.

Things took a turn for the worse as he watched. Tyler had followed Gwen into her room and they embraced. Jessie could see a huge smile on Gwen's face and his heart dropped into his stomach. He was sure that she and Tyler were no longer on speaking terms. He had not seen them talking to each other all week. Suddenly, it was as if they had never been away from each other.

Jessie stood up and moved away from the computer, running his fingers through his hair. This was not happening. She had said that her affair with Tyler had been a mistake and that she intended to talk with Jessie. He thought that meant that she was done with Tyler. Now she was in his arms, inches away from his face, looking at him with a longing that he had experienced only a few weeks ago.

Tyler started kissing her passionately and threw her down on the bed. Gwen was resistant at first and a small flicker of hope lingered in Jessie. After a short exchange of words, the light was extinguished as Tyler removed her shirt and bra and began sucking on her nipples. Gwen threw her head back, moaning in ecstasy.

Tyler looked up towards the camera, with Gwen's breast still in his mouth. It was as if Tyler was staring at Jessie, displaying their affair as he had promised. Tyler pulled her nipple, catching it in his teeth. As he played with it, Jessie could see Tyler's familiar sick smile. He had won and he knew it. Now it was a matter of dangling his prize in front of Jessie.

That was all Jessie could take. He hit the power button on his monitor and the screen went black. He walked over to his bed and sat down with his face in his hands. It was clear to him that their relationship was over. There was no salvaging it now. Gwen had made it clear she did not want to work things out with Jessie and that she was content with Tyler, more than content even.

Jessie was devastated. All his plans and life with Gwen were gone and all that he had left with were the happy memories, but at that moment, he could not recall any of them. All he felt was the sting of betrayal from the woman he loved and the feeling of not being good enough for her.

***

Gwen was bursting with excitement as she entered her room. She could not believe she had pulled it off the greatest blindside in the history of the show. Paranoid Jeremy had bought her story that he was on his way out next. Patricia had freaked out as planned, with a little help from Quinn of course. She hoped that this caused Connor to hate Quinn and believed he might switch to her side. That was the next step, but right now, she was enjoying her victory.

The door to her room opened and Tyler entered, with a huge smile on his face. He ran into the room and scooped her into his arms, spinning her around.

"Holy shit. I can't believe it worked. You're a genius," he said, finally placing her down on the floor.

"Did you see the look on her face? It was priceless."

"She deserved it. And it's only going to get worse for her next week." Tyler gazed down into Gwen's eyes and she was growing weaker by the moment. "But I don't want to think about it anymore."

"What do you want to do instead?" she asked, biting her lip.

Tyler brought his face closer to hers, his crystal blue eyes never breaking contact with her silver ones. He ran his thumb along her lower lip, causing her breath to catch in her throat. She trembled beneath his touch, yearning for more.

"Well, I have the most gorgeous woman in the world in my arms. I think I want to enjoy some time with her."

Her throat went dry and she could barely speak above a whisper.

"What did you have in mind?"

Tyler smirked and his lips crushed into hers, as though he was starving for her. His tongue intruded into her mouth and she welcomed it by massaging his with hers. He groaned and pushed into Gwen, causing her to fall backwards onto her bed. Tyler bit her lip playfully as he pulled away, only to focus his attention on her neck.

"Stop playing coy with me, Gwen. You know exactly what I want to do with you."

Gwen wanted it so badly, but she was hesitant. With the cameras rolling, she could only assume Jessie was watching and she knew that this would be breaking his heart all over again. Gwen tried to push Tyler off her, but he only lifted himself off enough to look her in the eyes.

"Jessie knows now," he said, sensing Gwen's conflict. "There is no reason to hide it any longer. Please don't ask me to."

Gwen looked at Tyler, who was begging her. She knew he was right. Jessie had most likely stopped watching when he found out she cheated and she would not blame him. Besides, in her mind, they were over and she was now with Tyler. She could not deny him.

"Do whatever you want to me, Tyler. I'm all yours."

Tyler grinned and grabbed at her shirt, ripping it over her head and flinging it somewhere across the room. He reached the clasp at the front of her bra and undid it, freeing her tits from their confinement. Instantly he latched onto her left nipple, sucking on it hard. He pulled away just enough to catch her nipple between his teeth, twisting and tugging it playfully while his tongue flicked it. Gwen's head tilted back as she let out a passionate moan as Tyler gave her body the attention it craved.

While Tyler's mouth focused on her breasts, his hands were between her legs, rubbing her sweet spot through her workout shorts. Gwen's hips instinctively bucked up as his fingers ground hard into her. Gwen wanted to push things along and reached down to untie the cord of her shorts. Tyler let out a throaty chuckle and moved his hand up to her waistband.

Tyler slipped his fingers beneath Gwen's shorts and easily found her dripping sweetness. His powerful fingers rubbed her clit, emitting a moan from her. After a moment, he plunged a finger deep inside of her, followed by another.

"Oh fuck," he said through gritted teeth.

He pulled his fingers back and quickly slammed back into her body. His knuckles rubbed up against her engorged clit, sending her nerves into overdrive. She bucked up, panting and moaning as he continued his torture. Gwen's body temperature was through the roof and her heart rate was out of control. He had not even gotten started and it was becoming too much for her.

Tyler continued fucking her with his fingers, while Gwen tried to keep herself from exploding. She was biting her lip, trying to contain herself as long as possible. She was given some relief when Tyler pulled his fingers out and stood over her. He brought his coated fingers to his lips and tasted Gwen, groaning in enjoyment.

He quickly removed his shirt and shorts, leaving his rock hard cock on display. He bent down slightly and lined himself up with Gwen's dripping pussy, teasing it slightly with his tip. In one fluid motion, he dove into her. Gwen's body tensed as she was consumed by her orgasm. She moaned loudly as her body tingled from the warmth coursing through her.

When she climbed down from her high, she had no time to rest. Tyler scooped her up, forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and slammed her against the nearest wall. With one hand, he pinned her hands above her, leaving her completely at his mercy. His other hand cupped her ass as he began to move in and out of her. Tyler pushed in hard and pulled out slow. The tempo and pressure was driving Gwen insane. She was panting and moving her head from side to side, as her body was building to another climax.

After a few minutes, Tyler began to lose control and caved to his own needs. He pounded into her harder and was barely out before slamming back in. He clenched his teeth and grunted with each thrust. Gwen could see the animal desire in his eyes and it was making her even wetter, which she did not think was possible.

Suddenly, Tyler roared out and stilled as he unloaded deep inside of Gwen. Gwen also succumbed, crying out as her own desire overtook her. When it was over, Gwen collapsed onto Tyler. He had to let go of her wrists to keep from dropping her. She nuzzled into his neck and he kissed the side of her head.

Without a word, Tyler carried her back to the bed and laid down next to her. Cradled in his arms, she soon fell asleep.

Quinn's Last Hope

Quinn was pissed about how her game had turned. She was sitting at the top and her path to victory was clear only an hour ago. Now, she had tumbled all the way down and was on a clear path out of the house. And it was all the fault of one brainless, sex crazed oaf.

"How could you do that to me, Jeremy?" she asked, barging into the room that they shared. "We had a deal."

"The deal was to keep you safe, not your alliance."

"So what, are you working for Gwen now?"

Jeremy was on the defensive.

"No, but she made a valid point. I have to think about my end game and with Patricia around you did not really need me."

"You're the biggest idiot ever," she yelled, her voice rising in pitch. "I would still need you after Gwen left. Tyler won't keep me without your word. I needed you to help me get Connor out. Now, I'm fighting an uphill battle with Gwen again."

Jeremy's confident smile fell as he realized that he had been played for a fool.

"I'm sorry, Quinn. I wasn't thinking."

"Clearly."

"Let me make it up to you."

Jeremy wrapped his arm around her waist and grabbed her ass. He began kissing her neck, his tongue traveling the length of her throat. Quinn was in no mood. She pushed him off her and glared at his shocked expression.

"You want me to forgive you? Vote Gwen out this week."

Quinn stormed out without another word.

Making New Friends

Gwen's game to the end was all but guaranteed. The only loose end to lock up was Connor. She knew it might be a fight to earn his trust, especially since her staying resulted in Patricia leaving. She hoped that Quinn's outburst would be enough to sway Connor to her side.

She spent much of the next day searching the house for him and finally found him in the library. He was mopey and depressed and it was to be expected. He was now alone in the house and had been completely blindsided by Patricia's departure. Gwen felt awkward standing there knowing that she had masterminded his girlfriend's eviction. She did not know how to even start the conversation.

"I'm sorry about voting Patricia out, Connor," she said as she approached the table.

He did not look at her, just continued to stare at the wooden table.

"Don't be. You had to do it to stay in the game. I can't fault you for that." The tone of his voice was somber and controlled, but he seemed lost.

Gwen sat in silence unsure how to proceed with the conversation. She had just sent his girlfriend out the door and now she was asking for his help. She wanted to give him more time, but she could not risk Quinn getting her claws into him and twisting this to make Gwen the target.

"I know I have no shot of winning this game," Connor finally confessed. "I'm completely on the outside and all I am is a swing vote."

"That's not true. Everyone has a shot of winning."

"Not me," he said with a disheartened chuckle. He finally looked at Gwen. He was defeated and had given up. She could not tell what was keeping him in the house, but she was sure that the smallest thing would force him to quit.

"Of all the people left in this house, I want you to win. I'll help you get to the end and I'll vote anyway you want me to. I don't want to vote for anyone else in the end."

Connor was her savior. For the first time in weeks, Gwen could rest easy knowing that she would not be the target. With a lighthearted smile on her face, she reached over to Connor and gave him a hug.

The Suite: A Memorable Evening

Things were only getting better for Gwen. Tyler was selected as America's Choice for the week and it was no surprise that he wanted to take her back to The Suite.

For the first time in the show she was happy to be going to The Suite and to be spending some alone time with Tyler. They had not had much since Zoey was evicted and it was much needed. Gwen still needed to know where this was all going to go and hoped to find out here.

When they arrived at The Suite, there was a message waiting for them both on the TV.

Tyler, congratulations on being selected as America's Choice for week eight. A special evening has been planned for you and your guest, Gwen. In the master bedroom, you will find your wardrobe for this evening. Please change and move to the Rewards Zone in the backyard for your special night.

Gwen looked at Tyler curiously, but he gave nothing away, only a sexy smirk. She proceeded to the master bedroom. On the bed were two garment bags, one for each of them. Gwen grabbed hers and retreated to the bathroom.

Inside, she found an off the shoulder, black lace cocktail dress and a pair of black, strappy heels. Not surprisingly, they fit perfectly. Gwen pulled her tricolored hair into a low, messy bun, with a few stands escaping to frame her face. She finished off the look with some eyeliner, mascara, and dark red lipstick.

When Gwen came out of the bathroom, she found Tyler was already dressed in perfectly tailored black suit with a black shirt. The front of his brown hair was slightly spiked. Gwen had never seen him like that and thought he was incredibly handsome.

When Tyler saw her, he could not stop staring. His eyes expressed his shock and awe while his jaw was agape. Gwen could not help but smile at him as she approached.

"Do you need help putting your eyes back in your head?" she asked.

Tyler smiled at her then took her hand, kissing the back of it.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't know it was possible for you to be any more beautiful than you already are."

He led her out of The Suite and into the backyard. Beyond the black curtain was a single table setting, surrounded by candles. Rose petals littered the floor around it. A waiter stood patiently near the table, with a smile. In the back corner of the area was a string quartet, playing a beautiful classical arrangement.

Gwen smiled at Tyler before taking her seat. They sat in admiration of each other as the waiter brought out some champagne followed by their appetizers. The meal had already been prearranged. They enjoyed the romantic setting as they ate in silence, stealing the occasional glance at each other.

It was not until after they had finished the appetizers that the initial shock of the romantic evening settled enough for them to speak to each other. Tyler was the one to break the silence.

"So I've got to ask, what do you think your family thinks of all this?"

Gwen chuckled at the oddity of the question. She had not anticipated it.

"Well, my parents are probably furious at me for cheating on Jessie, especially on national TV."

"What about your brother?"

"You're sleeping with his baby sister. Any man who does that is immediately his least favorite person in the universe, no matter how happy you make me."

"It probably doesn't help that they've seen what we've been doing," he smirked

"I try not to think about that, especially when I'm eating."

They both laughed, enjoying the playful conversation they were having.

"What about your family?" Gwen finally asked.

"They won't be that surprised," Tyler smiled. "They've accepted that I do whatever I want, no matter how embarrassing it is to me or the family. Though I will get nothing but praise from my brothers for scoring with a woman as beautiful as you," he finished with a wink.

"Always the sweet talker," Gwen said, shaking her head playfully.

"I can't disappoint on that front, Gwen. You've come to expect it from me."

"Very true. If you suddenly stopped doing that, I'd think you were broken."

He laughed, almost choking on his champagne. He looked at her with the same admiration that he had over their last few weeks together. Gwen was melting beneath his gaze.

"I think my parents are going to love you," Tyler said casually.

"Wha- uh. You want me to meet your parents?"

"Is that a problem?"

Tyler looked worried that he had crossed a line. And while Gwen was uncertain of how she felt, she did not want the night to be ruined by her insecurities. She quickly shook her head to reassure Tyler, but that did not stop her from sharing her thoughts.

"It's just- we haven't really talked about what all this means and where this is going to go after the show. I feel like meeting your family is like two steps passed all that."

Tyler looked thoughtfully at Gwen and she hoped that he would be okay. He smiled and looked down at his meal as he spoke.

"Yea. You're right. It's so easy to get ahead of myself around you." He looked up at her. "I'm just so excited every time I'm with you, I can't help but think about what more I want to do with you."

Gwen gave him a sweet smile. She was overjoyed that Tyler was excited about their potential future, but she was could not shake the uncertainty of it all. They lived in opposite ends of the country. How were they going to make it work since they had both established comfortable lives in their home states?

"Come on," Tyler said, standing up and reaching a hand out to Gwen. She took it and he led her out onto the dance floor as the string quartet began a new piece. Tyler pulled her into his arms and began to sway with her perfectly to the beat.

"Well, where do you see all of this after the show?" she asked, staring into his eyes. He returned her stare with a gentle smile.

"I want to keep doing this. I've never been happier."

Gwen smiled and laid her head on his chest as they continued their gentle movement. He seemed genuine when he said he wanted more time with her. She was afraid of it not working out given the distance that they lived apart from each other. She was not sure if she could ask him to leave Florida for her or if she would be able to leave New Hampshire for him. As much as she wanted it all to work out, the odds were stacked against them.

The longer they swayed, the less Gwen thought about the whole mess. Instead, she became lost in their movements and wrapped in the music. She enjoyed being close and intimate with him in this way and it was making her heart race in excitement. Everything about him did. It was this realization that made her certain that if they wanted it to work out between them, nothing would stop them.

"How did you get so good at dancing?" Gwen asked, nuzzled into his chest.

"My mom taught me. She said it was a great way to impress the ladies."

"She's a smart woman. I can't wait to meet her."

Tyler pulled Gwen away from his chest and gave her a gentle kiss. Her heart fluttered and her head spun. She was completely head over heels for him.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers
12