Eviction: Week 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued their romantic evening, eating delicious food and dancing closely to each other to the music of the string quartet. By the end of the meal, Gwen felt like she was in a dream. She could not remember a more romantic evening and it was only going to get better.

Tyler led Gwen out into the backyard. Once there, he removed his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. Gwen looked at him, confused by what he was doing. He sat down on the lounge chair and pulled off his dress shoes and socks, before removing his belt and unbuttoning his pants.

"Let's get you out of that dress," he said seductively, as he stood up and wrapped his arms around her.

Tyler's lips found Gwen's and slid against them, gently caressing hers. Her breathing was shaky and her body trembled against his touch. She felt the dress relax from her body before falling to the ground, leaving her in nothing but her panties. Gwen's hands reached down and unzipped his pants. She pushed them off his hips, along with his boxer briefs, releasing his already rock hard shaft.

Tyler pulled Gwen's body close and kissed down her jaw to her neck. His tongue traced her throat and Gwen moaned in pleasure. Her body was already in overdrive as the pressure was building between her legs, increasing with each kiss. Tyler continued down her body, kissing each nipple and licking between her breasts as he trailed down her body. He dipped his tongue into her navel and grabbed her hips.

His lips grazed her skin until he reached the top of her panties. He took them in his teeth and pulled down slowly until they freely fell to the ground. As he stood up, his hands traced her body, setting fire to her already frayed nerves. All this teasing was driving her wild.

Tyler lifted her chin and gave her a sweet kiss. He picked her off the ground and carried her into the pool, still kissing her. With each move through the water, their passion increased. Gwen wrapped her legs around his waist. She could feel his dick resting against her pussy lips; she desperately wanted him inside her.

Gwen felt her back slam against the wall as Tyler's tongue darted into her mouth, intertwining his with hers. Her hips began to grind against him, begging for more. She felt him readjust himself and suddenly he was inside her. Gwen gasped as he slowly pumped into her, the water sloshing around them. She threw her head back moaning loudly as Tyler's lips traveled to her neck.

Gwen's fingers threaded through his hair. She needed something to hold onto as her body rocked in the water. She moaned with each thrust as he buried himself completely in her. She could hear his grunts in her ear as he pushed them both towards climax.

Suddenly, she cried out as warmth passed through her body, Tyler did not let up and continued to thrust into her, now with more urgency to reach his own release. A few moments later, he stilled and buried his face in the crux of her neck. The couple held each other close for a long time, exhausted and panting.

When they finally regained their strength, Tyler began to kiss her neck. With her frayed nerves, every kiss was like electricity through her body, causing her to jolt and whimper. Tyler chuckled lightly into her neck before pulling back and looking into her silver eyes. He gave her a gentle kiss and then pulled her across the pool to the steps, carrying her out and into the Suite.

Tyler carried her into the bathroom, kissing her the entire way. When Gwen's physical tension subsided, the passion began to grow again. Tyler set her down just outside the shower door.

"Don't go anywhere sweetheart," he teased. "Our night isn't over yet."

Gwen nodded, biting her lip to hold back her desire. Tyler turned and started the shower until steam was rising in the room. He reached behind him and pulled Gwen into the shower and directly into his arms. Tyler's lips quickly found Gwen's and his tongue forcefully parted her lips. His tongue massaged hers, making her moan in delight.

Gwen's hands traveled along his rippling chest, admiring his physique. Tyler's hands roved over her body, slowing at every curve. He kissed down her neck until his lips rested at her nipple. He gently blew on it, cooling her flesh and making the nub harder. His tongue gently flicked it before his lips latched onto it, sucking slowly and gradually taking more of her breast into his mouth.

Gwen's whimpers turned into moans. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, savoring every sensation as he expertly manipulated her body. She felt his fingers on her other nipple, pulling and tugging it until it was painfully hard. His mouth soon replaced his fingers and he sucked her breast into his mouth, his tongue teasing and toying with her. His hands slid down her slippery body until he reached her ass, grabbing it forcefully and pulling her closer against him.

Tyler pulled her breast from his mouth and began to kiss her collarbone on his way back to her face. Gwen could feel his rock hard shaft against her body and she could not fight the urge to have it yet again.

She slid down until she was faced with the thing that had brought her so much pleasure over the last few weeks. She wrapped her hand around his nine-inch member and slowly jerked it, looking up at him seductively. Tyler was already moaning loudly and the real fun had not yet begun.

Gwen lowered her lips to his engorged head and barely brushed them against it. He flinched back slightly like he had been shocked, but Gwen grabbed his hips and steadied him before moving closer. This time his head passed into her mouth, but no more as she began to tease him with her tongue, lapping around his sensitive head.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned, placing his hands on the side of her head.

Gwen knew what he wanted and it gave her so much pleasure to please her man. She relaxed her throat and lowered her mouth onto his shaft, taking as much in as she possibly could. When she could not take anymore, she drew back only to plunge further down until her lips brushed against the base.

His groans were louder as she repeated her movements, taking most or all of his cock into her throat on each pass. Her tongue danced around his pole when he was inside her mouth and teased the tip when she was pulled back. The sensation of his amazing cock penetrating her face was making her wet.

Tyler's hands tightened on her face and he was more forceful than before, giving into his own urge for release. He pounded into her face a few more times until his cock twitched and tightened before releasing shot after shot of delicious cum into her mouth. She took as much as she could, but his load was so massive, it spilled out of her mouth and down onto her breasts. She greedily swallowed it all and looked up at Tyler, who was panting and supporting himself with his hand on the wall.

Gwen gave him a sexy smirk, wiped his cum off her tits, and then licked her fingers clean. Tyler smiled his sexy smile and helped her to her feet.

"When don't we clean you up, dirty girl," he whispered into her ear.

Tyler grabbed the soap and lathered up his hands. He stood behind Gwen and watched as the water cascaded down onto her tits. His lips brushed across her neck and Gwen's desire peaked, causing her to arch away from him instinctively.

"Oh no, baby," he whispered, wrapping his arms around her. "I want you right here against me."

Tyler's mouth lowered to her neck and he kissed her gently. At the same time, his soapy hands grabbed her breasts and massaged them. Gwen whimpered as her body responded to his sensual touch. His hands rubbed against her skin, cleaning away whatever traces of him that had been left behind. She panted, reaching behind her and pulling his lips closer to her neck.

His hands traveled down her taut stomach, although all the soap had washed away. His right hand reached around and grabbed her ass hard. She could hear him grunt before his hand moved around her leg and rested against the apex of her thighs. The tips of his fingers rested against her highly sensitive clit. Being the master manipulator that he was, it would not take him long to reach her climax.

His breathing was heavy with excitement as his fingers began to circle her clit, applying only a little pressure. He was slow at first, but with each pass, he was gaining speed. Gwen tilted her head back against his shoulder, begging her body for release. Her moaning grew louder and more labored and her body tensed in anticipation. She felt the tingling in her lower body for a few seconds before she cried out with release.

Tyler held her tight as her body went rigid and almost collapsed from exhaustion. When she finally came down from her high, Tyler turned her head and gently kissed her lips. She was so tired; she could not open her eyes. She heard the water shut off and felt Tyler scoop her into his arms and carry her out of the room.

Moments later, she felt the plush comfort of the bed and curled up in the sheets. She felt Tyler crawl into bed behind her and was able to muster just enough energy to turn into him, resting her head on his strong chest. His breathing was the only sound she heard while she recovered. Gwen felt Tyler wrap his arm around her and gently stroke the skin of her upper arm. They said nothing to each other for a long time.

"I love you, Gwen."

"I love you, too," she said, nuzzling against his bare chest. She could hear him chuckle softly above her.

"Well, that went better than expected."

"What do you mean?" she asked with a smile.

She turned her head and gazed up at his gorgeous face. Tyler brushed a loose strand of pink hair behind her ear.

"Well, from my experience when you tell a girl you're sleeping with that you love her and she has a boyfriend, she's not so willing to reciprocate."

"That's because we're told to never trust a man who steals another man's girl."

Tyler sat up and Gwen followed his move. She nuzzled back against his chest, staring up into his blue eyes.

"I trust you," he said, kissing her sweetly on the lips. Her heart fluttered from his touch. It was amazing what he could do to her.

"Would you ever cheat on me?" she asked, more of an automatic response than out of distrust.

His eyes grew hard and focused, making his answer definite.

"Never."

"You say that with such confidence and certainty."

"I fucked up the last time; I'm not going to let that happen with you."

"What do you mean?" Gwen asked, puzzled.

Tyler looked hesitant to respond. Gwen remembered the lost love he spoke of long ago and she regretted asking the question, but before she could apologize, Tyler relented.

"In college, I seduced my roommate's girlfriend Cathy," he began, not looking at Gwen. "She was beautiful, smart, kind, and devoted, just like you. We had an affair for a few weeks. She intended to break up with her boyfriend, Aaron, after break, but he came back early and caught us. He dropped out soon after and Cathy and I continued our relationship.

"We dated for about three years, but I wasn't faithful to her. She didn't do anything to deserve it, but I cheated on her multiple times; however, she only caught me three times. We always found a way to work through it and move on. It all ended when she caught me with her cousin, Agatha. They hated each other and Cathy could never forgive me, so she left."

Tyler looked down at the sheets in shame of what he had done.

"At the time, I didn't care and I think, subconsciously, I wanted it to happen. I went along with my life, sleeping with any woman who would let me. But after some time, I missed her and I wanted her back."

"Did you ever tell her?" Gwen asked, running her hand along the back of his head in comfort.

"By the time I realized my mistake, she was happily married with a newborn daughter. I loved Cathy, but I never treated her like I did. I told myself that if I was ever lucky enough to feel that way again, I wouldn't screw it up."

Tyler's tone shifted as he looked down at Gwen. His eyes were filled with longing and desire for her. He stoked her cheek gently with his fingertips as he spoke.

"My feelings for you are deeper than they were for Cathy. I'll never, ever risk hurting you or losing you, Gwen."

Gwen brought her hand to his face staring lovingly into his blue eyes.

"You never will," she smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

The Vote: Hell Hath No Fury

Gwen was not nervous going into the vote. Things were aligned perfectly for Quinn to go home. Although this was true before, Gwen had a backup plan in Connor. If Jeremy betrayed the alliance with her and Tyler, Connor had already promised his vote to her.

Results:

Gwen: 2 votes

Quinn: 3 votes

Quinn is evicted.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and a pissed off Quinn defined the fury of a woman. Immediately, the bubbly girl who sat confidently across from Gwen erupted in a rage. She was screaming and cursing at Gwen, attacking her character and appearance. Tyler pulled Gwen off the couch and out of the room, but Quinn followed, continuing to hurl insults and scream.

It continued like this for five minutes, during which the voice of the producers could be heard through the house, asking her to leave. Jeremy refused to push her towards the door, only glaring at Tyler and Gwen. Connor had retreated to his room to avoid being a target of Quinn's toxic rage and Gwen could not blame him.

After exhausting all possibilities, the producers sent in two men to retrieve Quinn from the house. She tried to pull herself free from their grasp, but she was too weak and they were easily able to extract her from the house.

12