Eviction: Week 11

Story Info
Epilogue and cast Where Are They Now?
2.8k words
4
4.7k
2
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Author's Note: This is the final installment of Eviction. I hope you all have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Special thanks to the reader who requested this piece and worked with me to develop the characters and the storyline and for putting up with my crazy schedule that delayed this project for so long.

Going forward, I currently have no new series' planned. I hope to have all my active writing projects finished before the end of the year, which is looking more possible as my schedule clears up.

Please feel free to send feedback telling me what you loved or where I could improve as I love to hear from you guys.

AS always, thanks for reading!

Katie


Epilogue

Gwen threw her bag down on the floor and dropped her keys next to it. She pulled her scrubs off and threw them into her room as she walked by on her way to the couch. She plopped down wearing only a camisole and her boy shorts.

It had been another long week of work, just like every week for the last six months. Her job had become exceedingly stressful since her return. Granted, she and Jessie were on friendly terms, but the rest of her coworkers hated her for cheating on Jessie. They talked about her behind their back and she was always assigned the absolute worst patients. Her boss had shown equal disdain for her by scheduling her during the most grueling times at the hospital and giving her very few days off. What did Gwen expect when she came home?

Work was not the only place where people hated her. Gwen's family was not happy about the embarrassment that she brought to her family. Her mother was not taking any of her calls and her father only chided her when they talked. Rick was upset since he actually got along with Jessie. He was also angry in her choice of guy. He showed her the clips of Tyler and Jeremy plotting her seduction, hoping that she would back pedal on her decision, but she did not.

Tyler had told Gwen of his original intent, but she did not care. She knew that what she had experienced in the house with him was special and worth the heart ache at the time. The only regret she had now was leaving.

In six months, she had not tried to get in contact with Tyler. She did not know what she would say to him. In that time, she had no word from him. The first few months, she was heartbroken that he was not trying to find her. After some time, she became numb to the whole thing and did her best to forget.

It was hard to forget about Tyler and the marvelous weeks they had spent together. She would give anything to have that time back, but it was clear that was not going to happen. Instead, she was resigned to spending her weekend as she had every weekend since the show; sitting in front of the television binge watching Netflix after ordering pizza from the same place.

Suddenly, a knock came from her front door. She had not ordered anything yet. Had her weekends become that routine that they had already sent her food?

Wow my life is pathetic, Gwen thought as she opened the door.

"Tyler?"

"Hello, beautiful," he smirked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came for you. I've missed you. Can I come in?"

"Yea," she said, moving aside.

Tyler had not changed since she last saw him. His brown hair was long enough to spike in the front. His blue eyes were still the color of tropical waters, although they were not as energetic as before. His body was covered beneath a heavy tan jacket and jeans. His hair was a little damp from the dusting of snow that was falling outside. He still looked as handsome as the day she left.

"I've spent the last six months looking for you. Why did you leave without me?"

Gwen looked at the ground, ashamed of what she had done.

"Jessie was at the finale and I formally ended it with him. Then, I just felt like I needed some time away from the show. Time away to think. You looked like you were having fun with the fandom and fame and I didn't really know where I fit in all that."

Tyler stepped further into her apartment, seemingly lost in thought.

"It hasn't been as much fun as you think," he said, turning to face her, trying to hide his pain. "Not without you. I looked for you that night, and I couldn't find you. No one knew where you were. The next day, they whisked me away for the press tour and it was miserable. I tried not to think about being away from you, but it was difficult since the press always asked about you. Did you watch any of it?"

"No."

"I was on the verge of a breakdown a few times. I went to bed, dreaming of you in my arms, only to wake up disappointed. When the tour was over, I asked around for you, but no one knew where you were. Turns out, New Hampshire is much bigger than I thought it was."

"Why did you spend so much time looking for me?"

Tyler closed the gap between him and Gwen. He took her hand and gazed into her eyes.

"I wasn't lying when I said I loved you; that I didn't want to lose you. I would have searched for you for the rest of my life if I had to."

"I'm sorry I made you look for me," she said, looking at the ground. Gwen felt ridiculous for having left behind the man she loved, a man who was madly in love with her.

"Don't apologize," he said, picking her chin up to look into her eyes. "You wanted to be sure this was real, that it wasn't for the show. Do you believe it now?"

"Yes."

Tyler smiled at her, and then pressed his lips to hers. He was gentle at first, but with each passing second, he grew more intense. The passion that Gwen had felt for him was returning with each caress of his lips. Her hands weaved back into his damp hair and pulled him in deeper. His tongue pushed against her lips and she relented, letting him slip inside to caress her tongue. After some time, he pulled away.

"I missed that," he panted.

"Are you sure you didn't come back just for the amazing sex?" Gwen teased, running her nose against his.

"I wouldn't leave sunny Florida for freezing New Hampshire just for sex," he smiled. "I'd only come up here for you."

Tyler brought his hand up to her chin and tilted her face up to look into her silver eyes. His thumb ran along her lower lip and Gwen trembled, aching for him to kiss her again. He smiled at her before his lips melded with hers.

With each passing moment, their desire for each other grew. Gwen could feel herself growing wetter and the ache between her legs grew more uncomfortable. She twisted her lower body, hoping to keep it under control, but she could not. Instead, she pushed her body against his, hoping he would understand the urgency of her need for him.

Tyler bent down and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist without breaking their kiss. Gwen's hips gyrated slightly against him, hoping to subdue the ache that was growing. Tyler ripped his lips away.

"Where's your bedroom?"

"That way," Gwen giggled, pointing towards her room.

Tyler's lips returned to hers as he carried her to her bedroom. Once there, he placed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. Her hands slid from his head down his neck, pushing his heavy jacket off his shoulders until it was low enough for him to fling to the floor. Gwen pushed him up until she was in a sitting position and pulled his long sleeved shirt off, followed by the undershirt, leaving his bare chest exposed.

He was still just as perfect as the day she left. His biceps were defined, but not too massive. His chest was hard and chiseled leading down to his impeccable six-pack abs. Gwen's fingers traced his torso, appreciating every fiber of muscle that lay beneath. Tyler savored her touch until their eyes met again. After a pause, he leaned forward, crushing his lips to hers.

Their desire for each other was uncontrollable. Tyler's kisses led down her jawline to her throat and over her collarbone. As he kissed and licked, he pushed the straps of her camisole down. He eventually traveled far enough to expose her breasts. He sat back and admired her, giving his signature sexy smirk. He lowered his lips to one of them, taking it in his hand while sucking on her nipple and gently squeezing. His other hand massaged her other breast, playfully teasing her nipple.

Gwen missed the feeling of Tyler against her body. She had been craving these sensations from him for the last six months. Her head was spinning as her body ached for more. Her pussy was dripping and she could feel her juices seeping through her boy shorts. Her body had not been this alive in months.

Tyler maneuvered down her body until her reached her hips. In one fluid motion, he ripped her shorts off and his thumb found her clit, rubbing it in tiny circles. Gwen's body bucked up at the lovely sensation and tension grew. She needed more for her release and she knew Tyler would soon satisfy her.

Tyler positioned himself between her legs. His tongue gently circled the outside of her lips while his thumb still gave her clit the attention it craved. He licked at her opening with long, slow strokes, each one more powerful that the one before it. Gwen was whimpering and trying to reposition herself to get his tongue inside her. He rested his hand on her taut stomach to keep her in place and dove into her, savagely licking to satisfy a long unfulfilled hunger within him.

Gwen moaned loudly as he fucked her with his tongue. She could feel the tip curve up against her front wall while his thumb moved in quicker circles. She squirmed as she was so close to release, but Tyler kept her close to his mouth, wanting to taste her sweetness. He hummed against her and her body caved, succumbing to her most intense orgasm yet.

Tyler continued to lick as Gwen rode out her pleasure. He would not be denied what he desired for the last half year. When he had completely cleaned her, Tyler stood and undid his belt and pushed his jeans off. Gwen sat up slowly, still trying to recover from her intense release. Tyler kicked his boots off as his jeans fell to the floor.

Gwen grabbed the sides of his boxer briefs and pulled them down, releasing his nine-inch cock that she loved. She wrapped her hand around the rigid shaft and began to jerk it slowly. Tyler's head tilted back and he emitted a deep groan. Gwen lowered her lips to his head and took as much in her mouth as she could. She did not want to tease him, knowing how long they had gone without each other.

Her tongue coated his shaft, giving particular attention to his sensitive head. She bobbed up and down, sucking on the tip when his cock was out of her mouth and giving loving licks when he was in it. After a few minutes, Tyler threaded his hands into her hair, but instead of forcing her down further, he pulled her off him and pushed her onto the bed.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, Gwen," he whispered, planting kisses along her throat. She could feel him aligning his cock with her opening, the tip begging to be inside her.

"I missed you, too," she said, nibbling on his earlobe.

Tyler pulled away and looked into her silver eyes. The pain from earlier was almost gone, but there was one trace that remained.

"Don't ever leave me again," he said.

"Never. I love you, Tyler."

"I love you."

Tyler pushed himself inside her and Gwen moaned out in pleasure. Tyler lowered himself, locking eyes with Gwen as he pushed in and out of her body. Gwen wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping eye contact with him. It was intimate, making the sex much more enjoyable than it had been on the show. It was just them, sharing an intensely passionate moment and she knew that without a doubt his words were true.

Her light moans became more frequent and Tyler's pace increased. Gwen could feel her body was right on the edge of another release, but she was holding out. Tyler gritted his teeth and grunted; Gwen knew he was holding out for her.

"Cum with me," she begged. Tyler groaned and Gwen let go, orgasming simultaneously with him.

They laid there in each other's arms smiling and cuddling without saying a word. They had expressed everything they had wanted to say in their passionate lovemaking. Gwen could not believe she had left him and she could not really understand why anymore, but that was the past. At this moment, she had the man she loved and she could not be happier.

"Is there any way I can convince you to take a long term vacation with me to Florida?" Tyler finally asked, kissing her neck.

"Why?" she laughed.

Tyler propped himself on his elbow and stared into Gwen's eye, smiling his gorgeous Tyler smile.

"I'm not made for the cold and I want to see where this can go. Do you think your boss will give you the time off?"

"My boss hates me for what happened on the show," she confessed.

Tyler gave her a puzzled look in response.

"Remember, Jessie and I work together."

"So that's a no?" Tyler asked, looking disheartened.

"No," she replied, gazing into his beautiful blue eyes. "It just means I'm going to have to find another job."

"So you'll come back with me?"

"I'll stay for a few weeks."

"If I play my cards right, I know I can convince you to stay permanently."

"I don't think it will be too hard for you," she laughed. "You know how to put your mouth to good use."

Tyler groaned and his eyes instantly went from sweet to desire driven in a blink.

"And it's witty comments like that that get you in trouble."

He bent forward and kissed her with the passion and ferocity that Gwen had wanted and always received with Tyler. He was what she wanted and could not live without. Despite the odds that were stacked against them, they were going to make it work because they loved each other. He was there to stay and there was no way she was ever going to let him leave her bed or her life again.

Where Are They Now?

Walt left in week one and that would tie his highest finish in any game show. AfterEviction, he became a notable face on reality television, but he never finished higher than last place.

Following her stint onEviction, Samantha's promiscuous behavior paid off. She was signed to make a porno by an amateur director who watched the show. After her first film failed, she was out of work.

Don's experience on the show was not pleasant. He became the president of his local family advocacy group and publicly bashed the behaviors that took place on the show as destructive to the moral fabric of America.

Hattie and Drew's story did not end after the show. They continued dating and eventually got married. They are expecting their first child and are incredibly happy.

Zoey's vacation on the show helped her realize her true passion in life of helping younger people. After renewing her vows with her husband, she returned to school to become a guidance counselor.

Patricia and Connor did not survive together long after the show ended. Connor broke up with her, as he could not take her controlling attitude. She is now dating her boss and he is engaged to his old high school sweetheart.

Quinn did not gain any fame or notoriety from the show. She returned to her job as a hairdresser. She has tried to get in contact with Tyler since the show, but has been unsuccessful.

Jeremy's hard work in the gym during the show paid off. Women everywhere were in love with his body and he currently is the headliner at a strip club and has an entourage of women.

Gwen eventually moved down to Florida to be with Tyler. The couple are madly in love and have remained faithful to each other. They plan to marry and start a family someday soon.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers