Evie's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Jane saw that they were not finished. As soon as her father quit her full puss it was covered by her mothers sucking mouth. Mother sucked and drew out the combined essence of her husband and daughter. Evie again gave out sounds of joy as she had another orgasm. Mother then brought her full mouth above her daughter's. Evie was aware enough to open her mouth as her mother dribbled the sweet creamy cum into her mouth for all to see. Jane was astounded that Evie was able to continue but watched as the girl's grandfathers both fucked her, then she watched enviously as Edward took his turn and fucked his willing and responsive little sister.

Evie had started to cum almost the instant her father's cock had entered her tight pussy. Father's long hard cock had met no resistance as he slowly pushed in and she was flowing with her clear essence. It felt as if the cock were a pole of hot iron that was pushing and pushing farther up into her. Surely it must be so deep that it was fucking her heart. Evie hoped that it was fucking her heart for she had never felt so much love warming her from inside as if the hot iron rod of her father's cock had lit a fire there. Father began to fuck slowly and each time he pulled back he brought a flood of girl juice out of his little daughter's gripping cunt. He pushed back in and filled her tight tunnel with his own clear oil, his cock stirring melting butter in her cup. Evie kept cumming, her head spinning, her very soul puddled in her burning cunt. She felt the first jets of Father's semen shoot into her with such strength that it must lift him away. White sweet cream erupting in such quantities that she must drown in it. She was sure that she could taste it in the back of her throat. She wished that she could suck him and fuck at the same time.

The dazed little girl gasped in heartbreak when her father pulled his cock from her leaving her an empty shell. She had never felt so abandoned. Just as she was about to cry out Evie felt the wonderful lips of her mother cover her dripping puss. Mother sucked and emptied Evie's sweet cup of its charge of mixed elixir. Evie cried for the loss even as her excited young cunt convulsed in orgasm again but through her blurred vision saw Mother above her and knew that she would receive the love offering back from her sweetness covered lips.

As Evie was relishing the wonderful flavor coating her mother's tongue, another cock entered her wet cunt and began to fuck in and out. Her mother's father was fucking her just as he had fucked his own daughter. Mother shared kisses with her father and her daughter as they again filled her tiny puss with nectar. No sooner had that cock withdrawn than another was pushed into the creamy potion at the bottom of her cunt. Evie sucked her father's father as his tongue was offered at her lips and shared equally with her mother. Each new cock felt different and each set off a new wave of pleasure through her. The combined juices of her lovers were freely running down the valley of her bottom soaking the cushioned bench. Her grandfather grunted and released his charge of love and with kisses pulled away.

The next weight on her little breasts was different. Edward kissed her lips and whispered in her ear.

"This is for all the practice we have had only this time it is real. You can't know how much I've wanted to do this fully. You will always be my first love, my sister. I love you."

As her brother whispered in her ear, his cock slowly whispered into her running cunt. He began slowly but soon both young lovers were lunging at each other fucking harder and harder until both could take the excitement no more. Evie screamed out her love for her brother as he gasped and added his white hot boy cream to her still flowing nectar.

It seemed much later when Evie roused from exhaustion and looked around the gathering room. Everyone had shed their clothing and each one was giving and receiving as much pleasure as they could. Every cock was hard and wet from lips and cunts and cum. Each cunt was full of love. All had been sucked and licked and drank from and filled again with cock and tongue and white cream and clear nectar. Many had already completed the first pairing of family members as was tradition, fathers with daughters, mothers with sons, brothers with sisters, and now had turned to others. Although most here were still close family. The second pairing usually involved more interesting combinations. There a couple fucked as each sucked another. Two women lay reversed sucking each other as each was fucked. Evie watched her mother lower herself down on fathers cock as her brother, Uncle John, slowly ran his cock into her bottom and her other brother waited at her face with his cock ready for her mouth. She couldn't find her friend Jane until she realized that Jane was sitting with her holding her head in her lap and stroking her hard nipples.

"Why are you not out there? Are you still afraid of us?" Evie asked.

"Oh no," Jane answered softly, "I was just worried about you so I offered to tend to you while the others went on with the party. I've been watching. I never imagined such as this, so many people freely loving each other. It's quite wonderful."

"Where is Edward?" Evie asked, again looking around the room.

"Right here!" he replied from where he stood behind Jane. He came around the bench and knelt by Evie kissing her lips softly. Jane looked on as the brother and sister exchanged tongues and loving whispers. Edward then helped Evie to sit up beside Jane.

Evie noticed that Jane still wore the lace vest and chided her for not being naked like everyone else. She suggested that perhaps Edward should assist her in being more comfortable. Saying that it would be his most delightful pleasure Edward, who was still kneeling on the floor, went to Jane and opened her vest sliding it down to her waist. Jane shyly lifted her arms free and looked around the room to see if any one noticed. Evie and Edward looked a strange look at each other and suddenly Evie covered Jane's mouth with hers, one hand grasping a pear shaped breast. Jane gasped as Edward spread her legs wide and began to kiss her little cunt. Shortly Jane was lying back against Evie as they sucked tongues and fondled firm breasts. Edward had his tongue as far into Jane's wet puss as he could reach, he also had a hand over Jane's hard tit. The excitement of the evening and the vision of a room full of naked fucking people didn't let Jane enjoy the love making of her new friends for very long. She gasped into Evie's mouth as she filled Edward's with sweetness. When Jane had calmed down from the intense orgasm given by Edward's sucking, the brother and sister placed her on soft cushions on the floor next to others who were fucking and sucking with complete abandon. Jane watched raptly and apprehensively as Evie sucked her brother's cock and then guided it into her friend's wet cunt. Edward began to fuck and Jane began to cum. The two lovers kept moving against the other pushing for more contact, more, deeper penetration. Both called out when Edward fired hot cream over her flowing cunt but neither stopped. Edward stayed hard and kept fucking. Jane pulled him to her, her hands full of his bottom cheeks. Evie kissed both and handled Edwards balls, stroked his bottom hole and Jane's. She sucked both their nipples and tongues. When she could stand no more herself, she covered Jane's mouth with her dripping cunt and Edwards lips with hers.

Jane slowly aroused, her head on Evie's thigh. Evie's wet cunt inches from her nose. She felt her friend's brother still between her legs, his softened cock still at the lips of her own wet dripping cunt. She thought about the day she had spent with Evie. Her friend had truly had a wonderful day. She imagined that days like this could be had often if she stayed. Maybe she could have her own day someday, and share it with her own daughter and son and husband. What would it be like to live such a life, to love such a family?