Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She withdrew herself from the agony of her battered soul, into the bliss of unconsciousness. This I would allow for a short time, taking advantage of her acquiescence to explore her passages with my fingers. I inserted two of my stiffened digits into her rectum and reamed them in and out. I marveled at the smooth heat of her hole and inserted a third digit to keep his brothers company. My other hand found her tight cunt and three fingers entered that delightful tunnel as well. This attention brought forth a gush of life-giving nectar from the font and I withdrew my fingers from her orifices and inserted my randy rectal reamer into her heated pussy. I slipped in and out delightedly, soaking my own sorely tried member in her soothing elixir, cleansing it of the dust of earlier journeys.

Her lack of sensation was complete, leaving me on my own, somewhat in the manner of a necrophiliac. Yet, knowing that she would wake to me, I found a special tenderness, a heightened sympathy for her condition. I used her pussy at will, deciding that I would relieve myself again in that marvelous refuge before continuing her indoctrination into my special anal penetrations.

I soon attained my third ejaculation and the agony of the hot fluid burning it's way through my constricted passage was as bittersweet as ever. Such was the nature of my sexuality that I would remain painfully stiff until I had achieved a fourth release, such achievement requiring much time and intense effort to obtain.

I pulled away from my student of dark delights and removed the clips from her labia. Also I removed the straps that held her down. I flipped her over onto her stomach and dragged her down so that her legs reached toward the floor and her nipples reached vainly for her own armpits. I spread the appendages wide and placed them into restraints that pulled them as far to the side as they would stretch. I turned a crank and the end of the table lifted up, causing her petite and precious buttocks to rise up to the height of perfect performance, spread and awaiting my standing ovation. This accomplished I ran another strap over her back to secure her to the table as firmly as before.

I utilized another device, shaped like a pillow with the center hollowed out. I placed this so that her face was encased. Air was plentiful but light was absent. This would immobilize her head while supporting it and preventing her from utilizing the deleterious affects of hard porcelain upon her delicate features should she try that contact in an effort to render herself insensate once more.

I was ready to continue. Standing behind her I used the flat of my hand to deliver a stinging call to arms to the perfectly shaped globes confronting me. I received no response. I repeated the caress to the same lack of effect. I reverted to my childhood delight of marbles, using her clitoris as my favorite cat's eye. My love kitten stubbornly refused to awake. However, Priapus was making insistent demands and something must soon be done, regardless of circumstance. To that end I buried the insistent demon in my victim's gaping cunt. Assured of sufficient lubrication for my purposes I brought the monster to my darling's unaware and, therefore, pliant rectum and inserted the head the barest way inside. Still, the stretching was magnificent to behold and the pressure so fulfilling. I ploughed a deeper furrow. Inch by inch I slid my organ further into her elastic anal passage. I made no allowances for the odd turnings of my tool and such inattention increased the overall dimensions to which her bung was subjected.

When the twelve-inch portion of my anatomy begged for entrance I stopped and used my hand to twist the giant around inside her. As I twisted I also pressed onward and the enlargement parted the way to enter my goddess's scatological heaven. The abused walls constricted with rubbery firmness to encase my member with surprising accuracy to form. I quickly rammed the rest of it home and ground my pubic hairs into her tender crack.

The tickling of my hair must have been the key for she stirred with a muffled giggle and shocked me in my turn. As awareness surfaced she understood the fullness that was hers and instantly reacted by squeezing tighter still, shaking her fulsome behind in a playful effort to dislodge me. Yet, the pain of insertion had been spared her on this occasion and the effort soon subsided to be replaced by a groan of contentment. She actually had the audacity to push back against me as I attempted to remove my presence from her cavern. She reached the limit of her ability to ensnare me and I completed my retreat, puzzled about what next should befall the hapless maid. Her pleasure was not to be gained by approval, only by increasing levels of pain. I would not allow her to receive my treatment with joy.

She was straining backward, her puckered entry pulsing forlornly and I savagely assaulted it, cramming the entire length and width deeply into her spasming bowels again and again. I twisted and pounded. I jerked with short, sharp thrusts. I pulled out to the tip only to plough to the hilt into her steamy passage. Not once did she falter from her moans of desire and her willing cooperation with her ravagement.

I had made a crucial mistake by entering her while she lay unaware and no effort of mine seemed able to shake her mistaken belief that I was providing her pleasure.

I stabbed her rectum for an eternity, having no choice but to continue my pursuit of relief from my painfully erect condition. Robbed of her painful reactions to stimulate I was taking longer than usual. The breath dragged searingly in and out of my lungs. My legs shook with the effort of my devotions. I stopped with the sweat dripping onto her tender cheeks. I pulled away to ponder my next step. I had to finish this.

I watched her rear thrust blindly backward, searching out my prick and a wondrous sensation overcame me.

I quickly loosed her straps. I removed the pillow from her head. I lifted her from the table to stand before me. Her glazed eyes cleared as she searched my face for the taint of evil that was all she had previously seen of it. With her own wonder she realized that the evil was gone and she understood and she smiled with that knowing, womanly smile as she pulled my head down and met my mouth with her bruised lips.

I pulled away confused but, she held me firmly and guided me to my own table of torture. I lay down upon it, supine in my ignorance, my firmly fleshed mast wavering above me, awaiting the strain of full sail.

She settled her mouth gently around the head and sucked, showing no distaste for the sauce with which my bird had been basted. She slid her tongue around the shaft and slipped that twisted pole deeply into her throat. I lay dazed and dismayed at the tender emotions gushing from my breast. Ah, the pleasure of willing love, never before tasted! Oh, could this be the one? The woman who would stay? For, of course, I finally recognized my secret and lonely desire. One would come to love me, to accept me, to accommodate my massive appendage with compassion and tenderness and, yes, with tender pleasure.

She seemed to understand that one final test must be passed and she hesitated not at all but, mounted atop me, facing my feet, and lowered her ever spreading, sweet cheeks down and around my pulsing pole, generously allowing an unhindered view of the blessed event. Gently she surrounded the tip with her rectal tightness. Oh, so slowly she settled her anal passage around the first two inches of my massiveness. Oh, with abandon she dropped suddenly to engulf the entire thickened length deeply into her bowels. My petite, retentive sweetheart sighed with ecstasy at the fullness of my intrusion as she lay supine along the length of me and clenched her muscular trap in rhythm with the spurting, pulsing prick now hers alone.

The End

12