Evil & Deadly

Story Info
The story of how she came to be.
3.8k words
3.56
32.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a beautiful woman. A kind of dark charm about her. Her name was Carma. She was a 21 year old submissive female, or so she thought. Long brownish hair, gray eyes, and smooth skin was something you noticed about her right away. But, there was something more. Something she couldn’t get out of her head. She was wicked, and not in the good sense. She loved to watch whatever male she had at the time dominate her, only she would think of how it would be if she turned it around. In time she had, which is why she is now known as Evil & Deadly. This is her story.

She had just finished a weekend of wild sex with one of her men, but she was unsatisfied. Something in the pit of her stomach told her that she needed something more. She was tired of playing victim to the worthless men that thought they owned her. Her back still stung from the lashings, and her lips sore from sucking his cock. She sat on her couch, just listening to the sound of silence. Lifting a finger to her lips to feel them swell. Wincing and grumbling along the pain on her back as she shifted her weight. She stood and stretched in the morning sunlight. Her robe parting open as she stood. Luscious breasts peeking out from behind it. Her pink nipples erect and pressing against the fabric. She decided to take a shower, and get ready for the day. As she walked slowly to the bathroom the phone rang. She paused and looked at it, It was him. The man she had started to despise, her dominator. She ran one delicate finger along the receiver, grinning softly. The she placed both hands on it and savagely pulled the phone from the wall and threw it away. She stood there, and smiled over what remained of the phone. Satisfied she walked to the stereo and turned up the heavy music for all it was worth. Slipping her robe from her shoulders and dancing a bit to the bathroom. Her hair tickling the small of her back as she swayed back and forth.

She stood in front of the shower, folding the clear curtain away, and turning on the water. She stepped inside, her feet pressing into the water that had been flowing. Facing the shower head and smoothing her hair over her face, slowly moving her palms down her neck to her chest. Moaning softly into the soothing water as she took her nipples into her fingertips. Parting her lips and letting her index fingers rub over them, then pinch them. She feels her body consume it’s self in lust. Her pussy becoming warm. Her eyes closed as she moves her hand from a breast and places her palm along the wall. Lowering her head to let the water flow down her spine. She gently glided her hand down her wet stomach and between her silky thighs. Moaning out loud as she takes her clit between her fingers. Rubbing it into her body softly as she lowers her head. Suddenly she raises her head and looks up, taking the shampoo bottle in her hand. Struggling against the slick bottle she turns and presses her back to the wall. Looking down to watch the droplets of water flow over her breasts. She lifts her leg and lowers the bottle to her swollen clit. She begins to rub it there, fast and short stroking motions as the bottle presses and teases her clit. Her body starts to shake, and she reaches up to grab the shower head quickly. The hot water pouring down her body as it shakes in orgasm, her hand faster along the bottle as she cums. Her juices mixing with the water below. She let her trembling hand release the bottle and hear it hit the floor. She stood there, catching her breath. Taking one last rinse in the shower before turning the water off.

She moved from the shower with delicate grace. Trailing wet footprints behind her as she towel dried her hair. She continued to do so as she wrapped another towel around her naked body, and looked into the foggy mirror. Wiping it off with her palm, and staring at her reflection. She sighed heavily, thinking of all the things that she had done. Then she smiled. A plan entered her mind, an evil and deadly plan. She pushed off all her belongings from atop the counter and grabbed a box from below a shelf. She placed it in front of her. Staring at it intently. She mumbled to herself as she ran her fingers over the lid. She left it there and walked to her bedroom. Opening her closet and looking over her clothes. Smiling she pulled out a leather suit. It was sexual. Long sleeves, full frontal that revealed her boastful bust. And the legs were cut into shorts, and that was perfect for the thigh high boots she had. It had a silver zipper up the front, which allowed her to show as much skin as she pleased. She slipped it on, pushing her wet hair aside. She stood in the mirror, looking over her body as she smoothed her hands over the soft leather. Then moved back to the closet and grabbed the boots. Sitting on the bed, and slipping her foot into it. Then the other. Standing up and gathering her balance on the 5 inch heels. She smiled and danced a bit as she looked upon her vivacious curves formed in the black leather.

Laughing softly, she walked back to the bathroom and stood looking at the box. She wasted no more time, and opened it quickly. She smiled as she looked upon the inside and began to pull something from it. Thigh cuffs and hand cuffs. Grinning in excitement she put them aside. She began to brush her hair, pulling it back into a ponytail. Then applied her make-up. Black eyeliner, and red lipstick. She was ready. She gathered the toys in a secret bag and headed out the door, pausing to look around her surroundings. Smiling as she grabbed her car keys and walked out. She walked down the hallway, stopping at the elevator to press the button. Humming softly to herself as she felt a cool breeze from an open window blow against her face. She heard the ring from the elevator and watched it open. Hoping it would be empty. But, there stood her neighbor Dustin. He was a gorgeous man. Over six feet tall, built, brown hair and eyes. She had wanted him for weeks. She decided to try out her new energy on him. His eyes danced over her appearance. She guessed he was not use to seeing anyone dressed in leather from head to foot. She stepped into the elevator and stood beside him. Avoiding eye contact. She could hear his breathe increase. He was now hers. She waited a few moments, then pressed the emergency stop button.

Placing her bag down on the floor slowly as she turned to look into his eyes. Then rushed him. Pinning his back to the wall, while her hands held his elbows to hold him there. She said nothing, just stared into his eyes. Then leaned up and took his lower lip between her teeth, pulling his head down to hers. He moaned softly, she took that as a yes. She moved her foot behind his and tripped him to the floor. He fell with a thump onto his back, she smiled.

“ I am going to fuck you” she said sternly.

he moaned and put his hands behind his head, watching her. She lifted her foot and pressed the heel of her boot into his bulging groin. Teasing it along his hardness. She kneed between his legs and ripped open his pants. Pulling them off of his hips with her fingertips clawing down his sides. His eyes closed half in wonder and pleasure as she cupped his cock in her palm.

“You like this don’t you? You like me touching your hard cock, isn’t that right my little slut?” she whispered.

He moaned out loud, wiggling his body lightly under her attention. He seemed nervous, but she didn’t care. She kneeled there, looking deeply into his eyes. She took her hand from his cock and began to unzip her suit. Her breasts spilling out as his eyes bulged to her beauty. She continued to sip it down, past her belly button and gliding past her furry mound. She grinned at him and grasped his cock once more. Getting her body atop his and guiding the head of his hardness along her wet slit. She smiled as she watched his lips part at the feeling. Velvet smooth wetness inviting him. The leather of her boots pressed along his legs, holding them together. She left his cock at the tip of his opening, and moved her hands to his shoulders. Grabbing handfuls of flesh as she forced his cock deep into her. Without wasting a breath she began to fuck him. His cock gliding in and out of the rhythm her hips were making. His moans tempting her desires and making her buck harder upon him. He could feel her tighten and loosen as her body gave into the pleasure. She moaned and screamed, digging harder into his shoulders. So lost in this woman, he did not wince. She could feel his cock throb harder inside her, so she moved her hands to his sides. Her palms resting on the floor as she lowered and raised her hips into his. Fucking him madly. Wanting to feel him explode deep inside her. Bending forward and licking along his lips whispering in gasps as she moved on him in a grinding motion. Feeling his cock search the inside of her hot wetness.

“Cum for me, that’s it. Harder. Oh yes, you like it. Oh god, make me cum. Harder, let me take that cum from your hard cock”

He growled deeply as his hips bucked up towards her. His body beginning to tremble and shake. She had him. It was too late for him to turn back now. She sat up straight, feeling the zipper press into her anus. Looking upon his emotion filled face as he came for her. She stopped her thrusts and just sat upon him. Closing her eyes as she felt his cock jump and quiver inside her. She ran an outstretched finger over his chest. Feeling his heart racing.

She smiled at him and whispered, “Good boy”

His eyes were shut, his body still trembled as she slipped his cock from her. She reached down and tore a piece of his shirt from his body to wipe herself with. Then threw it to the ground and zipped back up her suit. He struggled to get up, and pull what remained of his pants over to cover himself. She fixed her hair and checked to see that everything was in it’s place. He looked upon her in wonder as she pressed the button again to release the elevator. She picked up her bag and waited for her floor. He stood and held his pants up, looking to the floor. He wasn’t sure if all that had really happened. The door opened and she glanced at him as she walked out.

Smiling to herself as she continued down the hallway to the outside parking lot. She was pleased with herself. It was late afternoon, and she was on a mission. She unlocked the door to her Vette, and stepped in. Placing her bag on the seat beside her, and adjusting the rear view mirror. She closed the door, turned the key, and squealed out of the parking lot. Racing down the side streets and to the highway. Halfway along the long stretch of road she saw the red flashing lights of a cop car. She groaned. She couldn’t believe her luck. She pulled over, adjusting the seat belt and lifting it off. Smiling evily as a thought ran through her mind. She unlocked the door as soon as she saw the officer walk from his car towards hers. She moved her arm towards her bag and pulled out a set of handcuffs, flipping her wrist a bit and opening one loop. She opened her door, and the officer stepped back. Then he moved forward, removing his thick sun glasses to check over what he saw. His jaw opened at the sight of her. Something he never thought he would see in his life. She stepped out slowly, her car still running as she held a hand behind her back.

“Drivers License and Registration please ma’am” he said sternly.

She didn’t respond. She slowly lifted her head to look up into his eyes. He was an older man, gray showing through his goatee. Strong hands and broad shoulders seemed to call out from his navy blue uniform. She stepped closer to him. Parting her lips as he outstretched a hand to stop her. She quickly brought her hand from behind her and snapped the cuffs on his wrist, turning quickly to hold his hand behind his back and cuffing his other hand. He gasped, stunned that he had gotten into this predicament. Laughing she kicked him gently in the back of his knee, forcing him to kneel on the ground.

“Well, isn’t this interesting.” She said as she walked around him. “Tell me little pig. Do you get off on cuffing pretty little ladies when you catch them?” she taunted.

“Lemme go now miss, and I’ll try to get them to go easy on you.” He warned.

“Ha, listen you little fuck pig” she laughed, tilting his head up to hers with a gentle hand. “You have to obey me now, look around. There is no one here to save you. And I guarantee, after I am done with you, you will not need saving” she slapped his cheek lightly.

He sneered up at her. Trying to reach the emergency button on his radio, but she saw him. Kneeling down in front of him and unclasping his utility belt.

“We won’t be needing this now will we?” she asked.

He continued his hard gaze into her eyes, as he struggled against the cuffs.

“Stand up, now.” She ordered, as she threw the belt onto the hood of his car.

He stood slowly, using the side of her car to gather his balance. She smiled as she looked into his eyes. Moving in close to him. Pressing the smooth leather against his chest. Feeling his heart beat wildly. She began to kiss and suck along his throat. Running her hands along his chest as her finger flicked over his name tag. She paused and looked at it.

“So my playtoy has a name, hello Dirk.” She grinned.

He said nothing. Acting as if he didn’t hear her. She smiled, knowing he was worried. She loved it. She wasted no more time and rolled her fingers over to his pants. Keeping her eyes on his as a cool wind blew over her body. Her nipples responding to it immediately. She got upon her knees and started to undo is button. Slowly unzipping his zipper as she yanked them quickly to the ground. She looked upon his half erect cock. The excitement running through his veins. She could feel it. She looked up into his eyes as she brushed his shirt tail away from his skin with her nose. Gliding her fingernails up his legs hard. Feeling him shudder to her touch.

“Are you going to be a good boy and cum in my sweet mouth?” she asked, as her lips gently teased his pubic hair.

He closed his eyes and nodded. She moved her hands up with ease and grasped his ass in her palms. Moaning softly as she felt his cock grow harder, and bob along her chin. She nibbled around his hair, moving back a bit and pulled him away from the car. Parting her lips and moved her tongue softly down the shaft of his cock. Pausing at the head to breathe hot air upon it. Her fingertips making tiny circles upon his ass. She heard him moan with delight, so she moved down a bit lower. Moving his cock away with her face and taking his balls into her mouth. The flat of her tongue teasing along it’s tender flesh. Her one hand moving back and then coming down hard upon his ass. Causing him to whimper. She let his balls slip from her mouth as she looked up into his eyes. He looked back down in what seemed to be amazement. She moaned and whispered.

“That’s a good boy, you feel that?” she asked as she spanked him again. Her hand stinging along his soft flesh.

He moved her head back to his cock and licked delicately around it. Tasting his precum as she used it to gloss her lips. Then quickly parted her lips and sucked his cock into her mouth. He moaned out loud. She tightened her lips and sucked it down her throat. Smacking his other ass cheek hard as her nose tickled his hair. He jumped forward, seeming to hardly contain his excitement. She moved her head back and forth a bit, as her tongue wiggled along his thick shaft. Then she took a hold of his hips and began slamming her tight lips around his cock. Her cheeks sucked in as he looked down to watch his cock be devoured. Red lips upon his peach shaft sending him into orbit. He closed his eyes and his legs began to shake. She bobbed harder on his cock, slapping his hips hard. Then gliding her palms back to his ass as she grabbed them and stood. Moving her mouth from his cock the moment he was going to cum. She grasped his cock in her hand and began to jerk him off. Her palm tight around his cock. She moved her other hand to the back of his head and tilted his head back.

“That’s it, mmm you like this. Cum in my hand, I can feel your heart beating. That’s it. Come on. Cum for me my fucking pig” she whispered into his ear.

He began to jerk, and shudder. His hips bucking into her hand. And he screamed, as she watched in silent awe. Cum spilling from her hand onto the road ahead of him. She let go of his cock, and watched it as it throbbed and bounced softly along the inside of his naked thighs. She moved behind him as he stood there, breathing hard and moaning still. She uncuffed him and moved away, as she pushed him towards his car. He stumbled with his feet caught in his pants and fell with his palms on the hood. She walked backward, as she swung the cuffs in her fingers. She turned and got back in her car, and sped away. She was so impressed with herself. The power she felt was overwhelming. But, she had one more man to get. The one responsible for her change in attitude in the first place. His name was William, and she was going to make him pay. A mile further down the road, she turned down this dusty old road and came to a house. She stopped the car and just sat there for a moment. Looking over at the 4x4 truck in the driveway. He was home. She took a deep breathe and grabbed the bag. She slowly began to open the car door and stepped out. Leaving the door open as she started to walk toward the house. She stopped at the door. Then cautiously moved her palm to turn the handle. It was open. She stepped in. Walking seductively into the living room where she saw him sitting. He looked fine, strong arms framed his muscular build. He looked up at her.

“Hello my pet” he whispered as he stood to greet her.

“I am not your pet” she scowled as she set the bag to the floor, out of his view.

“Oh? And what makes you think that? Do I need to punish you for your outburst?” he asked, stepping closer to her.

She smiled and whispered to him, while looking directly into his eyes “you are the one that is to be punished, William”

He stopped in his tracks and looked at her. Wondering what she meant, and why she had said it. She grinned, and he got worried. She moved down a bit, and put her hand into the bag. He looked over her leather outfit, licking his bottom lip. She stood and smiled at him, showing him the thighcuffs.

“Do you wish me to use them on you?” he asked.

“No, I am going to use them on you.” She responded, stepping closer to him.

He did not move, he was not afraid of her. But she didn’t give him time to think. She jumped upon his body, forcing him to the ground. He struggled, slapping her across the face in the process. That pissed her off. She slapped him back, and as his shocked system lay there, she quickly pressed the cuffs to his thighs. He swore at her. Cursing her name. She smiled and watched him lay there, as he tried to get up. She quickly went back to her bag and grabbed her two sets of handcuffs. She kneeled beside his body. He was upset, as he looked over her body. She smoothed his hair over his forehead, then grabbed a hold of it. Pulling his head towards hers and licking his lip. He tried to bite her, but she let his head fall back to the floor. She got atop him, kneeling on his elbows. He whimpered in pain. She cuffed both his hands together, then used the other cuffs to hold him to water pipe on the outside of the wall. She stood and laughed. Watching him struggle in vain.

“And with this William, you fucking asshole. I will leave you. Hopefully your wife will come home and find you like this. Then you will have some wonderful explaining to do. Stay away from me, or you will have more then cuffs and restraints to worry about” she threatened as she lifted her boot and dug the heel into his side.

“You will pay for this, you are never coming back to me! You are evil and deadly and I will have no part in that” he yelled as he whimpered in pain.

12