Evil Benni Ch. 01

Story Info
His mom thinks he's evil; moms usually know best.
5.7k words
4.68
48.2k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is story of an erratic journey from college disaster to eventual 'coming of age' of a very unusual and troubled young man. Benni is not really liked by his mom, whereas a very limited number of other women are prepared to shoulder his undesirable attributes to get a piece of him. Be warned, he's not a graduate from Sunday school nor the model family, and he doesn't think and act like you may well do and/or expect him to. But the contention is that while Benni may frustrate and disappoint you, it's Benni's story – and I can't change that. Author.

ONE

Benni – that's how his mom and dad named him – is an evil cuss, according to his mom. His dad Ross James isn't so sure, arguing, "Gladys, there must be a minute blob of goodness within that boy; no-one is completely bad."

"That boy is," sniffed Gladys, though unable to really believe that totally. After all, Benni had saved the family – Ross, herself, himself, May-Bell, Frank, Ivan, Jerry and Archie.

Everyone in the family and most of the neighborhood were amazed that one young man could achieve so much; however, he still wasn't proclaimed a hero.

It began when Benni, the oldest son, arrived home finished with college – actually he was expelled for a night of mayhem in a women's dorm. Because the sensationalism of so many females lining up to have sexual intercourse with this masked intruder would have made headlines around the country – nay, around the world – he escaped being hauled before a Judge and jailed.

Back home, Benni found the family was being terrorized by the Mason families – the families of two brothers whose older boys had been competing for sisters who also had attracted Frank (19) and Ivan (18) James.

Fighting broke out and that brought in the parents. Then arguments and insults were traded between the parents and fueled an all out feud, with serious threats being made that finally resulted in Ross and Gladys refusing to allow their sons to go out at night.

The police were called and both families were orders to 'cool it'. But still it simmered.

"I'll fix it," Benni promised on his home-coming when Frank and Ivan vented their frustration, and fix it he did.

On his first Friday night home, Benni persuaded a former girlfriend now barmaid at Hank's Tavern, Jacqui Roberts, to separately lure the two Mason men out behind the tavern. On both occasions, with Jacqui faking a scream to indicate non-involvement, Benni clubbed each man. They were bound and trucked to a disused quarry.

When the Mason fathers regained consciousness, they found themselves bound to stakes.

That was rather puzzling and uncomfortable for them. So they struggled but failed to slip free; they hollered but no-one came to rescue them.

An hour later someone they could not see in the darkness threw a bucket of water over them then, leaving them to half freeze.

Then an hour after that vehicle headlights switched on and Jed Mason watched a guy dressed in black approach, carriying a rifle. Jed yelled to his brother Arnold to wake up. Arnie was the real mean brother.

"Good evening guys, are you cold?"

Teeth chattering the brothers agreed they were.

"Well then, I'll light a fire. By the way, I'm Benni James."

The brothers watched horrified, yelling their concern as Benni tipped two bags of fire-starters around them and then poured kerosene all over them from the neck down.

"I avoided pouring any incendiary over your dicks so they'll be the last to go; I thought you'll like that respectful touch."

By now Arnold was cursing Benni while Jed was telling him to shut up and plead for his life.

Benni flicked his dad's cigarette lighter.

"Good, it's working."

The brothers had fallen silent, both wide-eyed and shaking.

After a couple of very long minutes Benni stopped tossing up and catching the lighter, this extended and seemingly pointless action watched almost unblinkingly by two pairs of dulling eyes as the events in their lives careered through the brains of the two facing apparent death.

Benni stared at them, then smiled.

"I don't want you to plead for your lives. I just want you to promise to leave my family alone. No more feuding – just being really nice neighbors."

"Yes, I promise," shrilled Jed.

"Arnie?"

"Yeah."

Benni picked up the rifle, pulled out a knife and cut them free.

"Just step away from the fireplaces guys."

They went ten feet away and faced Benni, who pointed the rifle into the air and fired it.

"You can see it's loaded. Now, next time – if there is to be a next time – I'll kill you and perhaps pick off members of your families – those rotten sons of yours, for sure. I'll kill you if you report this offence even if it's after I serve eight to ten for doing this. The only way you'll be able to stop me is to kill me.

"Catch Arnie!"

Benni threw the rifle at Arnie, and then stood his ground.

"You stupid bastard, prepared to die," sneered Arnold. Even he had urinated in his pants, which was easy to see.

But as mean as he was he'd never killed a man. He aimed between Benni's eyes and his hands began to tremble; he aimed at Benni's right kneecap but then thought of the consequences of Benni coming out of hospital and then coming after him.

"Fuck, come on Jed," snarled Arnold, throwing the rifle to the ground. "And don't fucking light a cigarette until we get out of these clothes."

"Oh Arnie," said Benni. "Catch – your truck is parked under those trees up there. I walked out last night and found it at the tavern where you left it, thinking I'd need something to put the bodies in."

Arnold caught the keys and they both ran off.

By the weekend both families had left town, leaving their properties up for sale.

Gladys had hugged Benni and thanked Benni after he'd he explained what he'd done.

His father had said it was a brilliantly conceived plan but with one flaw – throwing a loaded rifle to Arnie.

"You mug, he could have killed you."

"Well, for one thing, if he had I wouldn't have known he had unless he was a rotten shot.

"When he checked and saw the rifle really was loaded he was overwhelmed as basically he's a coward, and the fight ran out of him. Unable to shoot he knew I'd broken his spirit – but even worse, he knew I knew that. Already he was thinking of moving out of the district."

"Christmas," said his mom. "Exactly what did they teach you at that college?"

The family celebrated with a special dinner when it was confirmed both Mason families had departed.

TWO

A couple of days later the near penniless Benni had bought the two Mason's properties, getting loans and guarantees from both lots of his grandparents, each of whom unbeknown to the other, accepted that Benni needed a home of his own to settle down where he could concentrate on giving them great-grandchildren.

"You told my parents that cock and bull story," shrieked his mom.

"You fucking swindled my parents out of fifty thousand bucks!" roared his father.

"Look, look," soothed Benni, showing no fear although smaller than both his parents. "They're loans and they know I'm good to pay them back because I'm their grandson."

"Oh," that's different, smiled Gladys frostily. "You are mom and dad's favorite grandson and you of course know both believe with missionary zeal they can save you from yourself."

Benni's dad was suspicious, sensing something was not quite right. " When are you due to pay back the loans?"

"I'm a good negotiator, dad. Both loans are interest-free and are due to be paid back in twenty years."

"But in all probability all grandparents won't be around in twenty years."

"Good one, dad. You know that, mom knows that and I know that, but as sure as the sun rises in the morning they don't know that. All four of them believe they won't die until they're ready to die."

"You're evil thinking like that and taking advantage of them like that," replied Ross, shaking his head. "You'll have to give the money back."

"They've got heaps of money just sitting there. And mom, what is evil...like me, you don't believe Satan exists?"

"I'm worried about you son," said Gladys, turning into Ross's arms.

There was a shortage of rental accommodation in the city, so Benni let both vacated houses for sharp rents and the grateful tenants agreed to paint their homes and put in new lawns and gardens and undertake all repairs and interior refurbishments with no contribution from the landlord.

The real estate agent who'd made the introductions for a fee was amazed, not only at the rent levels but at the conditions to which the tenants had agreed.

She asked Benni how could such a young person act so outrageously and get away with it.

"Look, buy me lunch and drop fifteen percent off your commission and I'll five you some tips," smiled Benni.

"Lunch and ten percent."

"Wrong, that makes you look cheap – you should have said let's split lunch and toss a coin over the request for a reduction in commission. That would have left me knowing I'm not having to pay for your lunch and thinking I'll probably win the toss."

"Wow, good thinking. Okay, you're on."

Over lunch Trish Johnstone was amazed how much Benni knew about marketing and negotiation, being able to answer all her questions convincingly.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-three. How old are you?"

"Thirty-eight."

"Are you married?"

"Separated," said the reasonably attractive blonde with a small chest but great legs, wondering what lay ahead in this particularly conversation. She got it that instant.

"Can I come and live with you, I need somewhere to stay?"

"But I only met you yesterday when you came into our office."

"I know, but I'm in a hurry, and have to make things move."

Benni timed his follow-up perfectly.

"You like me, admire my brains and have been sneaking looks at my body."

Trish turned pink and opened her mouth to deny it, but was not a habitual liar, even though she worked in real estate.

"You have a nice body, I agree," she said, clenching and unclenching her hands as she was under increasing tension; this situation was getting out of her control.

"Let's negotiate," said Benni, then sipped his wine.

That put Trish back into territory she understood.

"You pay me two hundred a week, make your own bed, do all the dishes, help the children with their homework, do odd jobs for me and you eat out at nights. Oh, I'll give you your own key and you need to supply me with written references."

"That sounds fine, you drive a hard deal."

"You're accepting that without attempting to negotiate?"

"Yeah, I knew if I tried to beat you back you'd think less of me; I wouldn't want that."

"Yes, you're quite right, and that's consistent with what you were teaching me earlier. You're going to be a well-paying boarder and my little slave, aren't you?"

"Yeah, Trish, my problem here was I had no position from which to negotiate as you weren't seeking a boarder. So I'll just have to pay $200 bucks a week, eat mostly crap meals out seven nights a week and be your little slave."

"Crap meals, you say? Hmmmm. Perhaps you could have dinner with us on Saturday and Sunday nights?"

"Oh no, spare me, Trish. I don't want to intrude on prime family life. You say you have two children – how old are they?"

"Bryan's fourteen and Sally's twelve."

"Oh."

"Oh what?"

"The lad's at an age where he's really missing a father figure and Sally's entering the age when nothing's right, she hates everything including her mother and her brother and all she wants to do is to go out and stay out late and not being asked where she is going, with whom and then next morning not being asked about her night."

"Are you sure you're not thirty or forty, though I know you don't look it?"

Benni laughed and said his sister had been a real problem at thirteen, so knew the score. "Well, this is all very interesting I better go and earn some money. So we have a deal – two hundred bucks and modest slavery."

"Yes, but...um."

"Um what?"

"It doesn't matter, you wouldn't wear it." Trish dropped her handbag on the table and sat back, looking a little intrigued, knowing negotiations had just resumed.

"Try me."

"No rent, no slavery, no eating out and in return I sleep with you and fuck you however, whenever and wherever you say so."

Benni had not lowered his voice and Trish, blushing furiously, looking around but no-one seemed interested. Perhaps this was the usual sort of thing people talked about in restaurants.

"I couldn't possibly accept that proposition; it's outrageous."

"Do you get it often, Trish?"

Trish stared right back at him: "What do you think, with two children?"

Benni said that was surprising as she was attractive and had great legs.

Then he said, looking at her almost affectionately: "Why don't you think about it?"

"Well, I suppose I could. Give me your cell phone number."

"Don't have one."

"Well, silly, give me you home phone number."

"I was tossed out of home this morning for giving sexual instruction – theory of course – to my sister at her request. She just turned eighteen and is not having much success."

"Well, where are you sleeping tonight?"

"Under a bridge I suppose."

"Oh Jesus."

"That sounds sympathetic."

"And you sound very much like a con artist, even if you're only twenty-three. Here's my card and my money for this lunch. Be at my home at 4:30. If the children like you, you may stay the night."

Trish walked away, and Benni called loudly, "Nice legs."

She turned to say something, saw everyone grinning at her, so fled.

THREE

Benni drove up in an old wreck of a car that had been left in a shed on one of the Mason's properties. He'd managed to get it going after installing a replacement carb bought after a haggle at a wrecker's yard.

"Hi," he said to a lanky kid looking bored, cleaning his bike in front of the garage. You must be Bryan."

"Yeah, mom's expecting you. She'd just got home. She's in the shower and wants to change. Are you someone important?"

"I like to think so, but I have trouble making other people see it my way. Stand up straight for a moment. Right, this bike's too small for you."

"I know; mom says she'll get me a new one when her check comes at the end of the month."

"Right, fetch me a wrench and I'll get the handlebars and seat up a bit."

"Mum's already tried that. Things are rusty."

"Well fetch me a wrench plus CRC."

"What's that?"

"Look around the tools for a spray can that has CRC in big writing on it."

Bryan returned with the wrench and can. He was then asked to bring a screwdriver – the type with a flat end, and a pair of pliers.

By then the CRC had worked into the gaps to lubricate the shafts a little and was soaking into the threads. Benni raised the seat and the handlebars, re-tightened the nuts and then flipped the bike to rest on the handlebars and seat.

"Does the chain come off much?"

"At least once ever couple of days."

"It's stretched, I'll take out a link and then you'll be amazed that you'll power away faster, particularly with the seat higher giving you better leg drive."

Bryan went out on to the street and came back, flushed and smiling. "It's a different bike; thanks."

"Good. I say Bryan, go in and tell your sister how cool I am. I'll find your mom as you said she was expecting me."

Benni went to the end of the passage and saw Trish, dressed in black underwear, sitting on an old low nursing chair beside the bed, pulling on a black hi-thigh stocking.

"Knock, knock," he called, adding "Great legs."

She smiled and made no effort to cover up.

"You're not supposed to see me like this."

"I know, but my mom calls me evil."

"Is your mother a good judge of character?"

"Like all women, she's capable of making mistakes."

Trish grinned and said answered like a con man.

"I heard you out there talking to Bryan. Did you bribe him?"

"That would be evil."

"Quite. Please wait in the living room while I finish dressing."

As it turned out, there wasn't any need to skirt around the delicate bits.

Trish entered with the two children and explained that she was hoping Mr James would be able to stay with them.

"Are you going to sleep with mom?"

"Yes, Sally," he smiled reassuringly.

"I thought you would have lied about that," said Sally and then didn't seem to know what to say next.

"How long have you known Mr James mom? asked Bryan.

Trish looked at her watch and said for quite some time.

"He'd cool, mom. I'm going out to ride my bike."

"Will you be able to help with my school homework?".

"I recokon so, Sally, I've just left college."

"College! I'm going to go to college. You must be very smart."

"I thought so, until I got there. I didn't know I was only average until my first week at college."

"That's why I need help with homework. Will you be staying tonight?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm going over to Lizzy's place mom."

Looking a little astounded, Trish asked: "Don't you want to ask any more questions dear?"

"No, he's a little young but otherwise looks just right for you mom. He'd taller, wider and more handsome than dad."

"Behave over at Lizzy's dear," said Trish, looking a little flustered. "I need a drink."

The slight precociousness of the children was gone by dinnertime. It began a little stiff, the children watching Benni quietly.

"Er, which of these knives and forks do I use, Sally?"

She jumped up and held the right ones out for him.

"Thanks."

"Are you sure you went to college?" she asked, making her mother scream with laughter.

The ice was broken.

FOUR

Trish locked the bedroom door and backed against it, hands behind her, which pushed her small breasts forward bravely.

"You would have seen that I have small breasts."

"I did and hoped they were matched by a small cunt."

"Gawd, your mother is right, you are evil."

"And you've had a lot of wine."

"I needed Dutch courage; a man has never come into my life like this before."

"And I'll go out of it in similar fashion."

"I know. I expected you to take the wine bottle away from me so that I didn't drink too much to spoil your enjoyment."

"I may be evil but I'm not that mean and self-centered. I'll help you make decisions but I won't make them for you."

"That makes you sound like a nice man," said Trish, kicking off her shoes.

"How do you want it?" he invited.

"Standing up – I've never done it standing up before."

"Good, you've got to do it to be able to judge, but there are better ways."

"Please don't get me screaming and raving like a crazed bitch, at least not when the children are in the house. I'll get them over to their grandmother's some Saturday nights."

"Sounds very sensible to me. I can always wank off if you don't satisfy me."

"My goodness, you're not shy about talking to a woman like this; how many times can you get off in the one night?"

"Not telling; that's for you to find out. Got a calculator?"

"I think I'm going to really like you," she grinned, and let her hand drift down to her crotch.

"But don't get to like me too much, Trish. I will be drifting on."

"I know.

Benni walked up to her and touched her covered chest.

"Now what do we have here: small tits with small, medium or big nipples?"

"That's for you to find out," said Trish, her hazel eyes darkening and brown hair she'd only let down seconds before was coming almost over her right eye.

"Sexy," whispered Benni, leaning down and kissing the offered lips.

A great sigh went through Trish when that happened – their first kiss. It was just a sigh of loneliness temporarily departing, not an orgasm.

"Lovely lips," he said, performing with the authority of a man with twenty of thirty years' more experience as a seducer of women.

12