Evil Benni Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eying Trish intently, he slowly began unbuttoning the tiny buttons on the front of her dress – too slowly for her. Trish feverishly helped until enough buttons were undone for her to wriggle the dress over her hips; she then kicked it away and moaned.

Benni pretended to be fumble fingers with the bra hooks. She brushed his fingers aside and with practiced ease had that garment off and flying across the room in seconds.

"These cute little titties need a good licking," he muttered, and Trish moaned as his wet tongue slid over her chest and stopped.

"What's this?" he cried, lifting his head. "I've hit an obstruction – ohmigawd, look at the size of it – a fucking huge nipple."

Trish closed her eyes and enjoyed an orgasm that rocked her body.

"Ho, ho, ho! Why didn't you tell me – you're all wet, ready and waiting down here," he said, slipping fingers in through the brown curly hair; two fingers entered a very sloppy vagina.

The nonsense was then over, with Benni becoming very intent, unzipping and freeing an eager, thick penis that already was wet around the head.

"Hold the door handle," he commanded. "Now balance as I'm going to left this leg up into the crook of my arm.

"Good, that's it and here we go."

Trish wasn't an unfucked woman since the separation – she'd infrequently found a male or female client prepared to help her to release, and if those occasions were too far apart there always was someone at the office bored and willing to drive off somewhere quiet with her. But this was the first time she'd not felt the pressure of having a 'quickie' and it was the first time she'd had a man in her own house since Douglas had gone off.

As her leg lifted Trish could feel herself opening up to him. Her head slammed against the door and she began to heat up and pant. Fuck, he's not even entered me yet, she thought. How can he be so accomplished at his age? Oh yeah, he would have been running with evil women; I hope I don't get an STD out of this...ah, I have a condom in my purse. I'll..."

"Aaaaaaah" she sighed, feeling her outer labia being forced apart by a thick intruder that slowly slipped into her depths, setting off multiple waves of nerve-end sensations as it headed towards her womb, stopping short of it, of course, simply through running out of length.

Oh isn't it lovely having a male interested enough to want to pleasure me, she sighed, being very pleased she'd taken in a boarder.

Benni also had his thoughts.

Well, this little hole ain't been reamed out to full width today at least, he grinned, appling more pressure; it was quite hard going.

It wasn't because of lack of lubrication, it was because his cock was thick and she was on the small side. She's naturally small, he grunted, pushing deeper as it must still be in use. A good looking babe like this going into bedrooms alone with randy old clients waiting for the tiniest indication she's a 'goer' would get lucky if she thought her pussy was neglected and ready for exercising.

Benni didn't mind a stand-up fuck, though it was damn hard work; what he liked about it was the way a woman's juices would pour out, coating his balls and her thighs – really erotic, man! The position meant the woman couldn't break away if she had a change of mind – that's evil you bastard, he grinned. Benni was keeping his thoughts on something other than picturing his cock sliding in and out of her vagina; that allowed him to last longer.

Bang! Trish slapped a hand over her mouth and yelled into ejaculation as he bit one of her nipples standing so proud.

Oh, that was another thing about the stand-up fuck – the eyes, mouth, ears, neck and tits were easily within reach. He couldn't bounce around with this one because he was holding her leg; really fit chicks hold their own leg out and rock back as well. Ooops, she was saying something.

"I asked, are you finished?"

"Nope."

"Oh gawd, I don't think I'm going to last. I'm all hot and sweaty, more than you I think, and I've just messed all over you."

"That's not mess, baby, just think of you and me sucking all of that up together."

"Oh gawd, I think I'm about to cum again."

After she'd had two more, Benni could see she was almost out on her feet. He pulled out with a hugely rude squelchy plop, which had him grinning ear to ear. He carried Trish to the bed and gently placed her, feet hanging down to the floor. Her thighs and even her tummy glistening with her juices and their combined sweat.

She stared at him under hooded eyes, near exhausted but those eyes widened when she realized he was fisted himself.

As he closed his eyes and threw his head back she opened he mouth, knowing that's what he'd be wanting her to do. She was splattered until she fantasized she was almost awash. Some of the goo landed into her mouth and she she swallowed. She did that not only trying to please him but also because she had a touch of naughtiness herself, but not that she would call that evil. A woman having to diet needs some protein! She smiled at that clever little thought then began to giggle aloud.

To her horror she heard him asking, "Ready to go again, are we?"

"Go and have a shower, Benni and then go to sleep; I'm absolutely fucked."

FIVE

The children were squabbling as usual in the morning then they calmed down. Trish came out to find the three of them including the big kid engaged in a spelling bee. This quite warmed her heart. Then when the children went to leave for the school bus Trish didn't know what to think when they lined up to kiss him, without any prompting.

"Children, I must tell you not to get too comfortable about having Benni around; he may move on soon."

"Relax mom," said Bryan. "He's already explained that to us, haven't you Benni."

Benni? What happened to Mister James?

"Yes, he's going as soon as he finds a new opportunity, mom, and by that he means employment, not another woman."

"He told you that, Sally?" asked Trish aghast.

"I tacked on the last bit just to make it clear. I know enough to know that he won't need another woman with you around."

"I think I can hear the bus."

Bryan looked at the clock –"It won't be here for another two minutes. Are you all right, mom? You seem to be acting a little strange."

"I'm all right dear, just adjusting to change I think." " Well, don't get too comfortable with change. Benni had promised me he won't go off without saying a proper goodbye. Come on Byran."

They kissed her and Trish watched them go. Trust a con artist to have them in his palm so easily. I'm not going to fall in love with him, she said firmly – but only because he's so young.

"Are you happy to have them call you Benni?"

"Yeah, of course. Sally asked if she could and I said yes. I tend to try to adjust my ways to make it more comfortable for children; they seem to prefer it that way."

"That's rather wise of you."

"I'm the oldest of a largish family."

"Yes, I'd forgotten."

"Look, I could scarcely walk when I got out of bed. But I'm beginning to feel great. Would you mind if I came home about 1 o'clock for..."

Trish stopped, turning bright pink.

"A fuck?" he grinned, attempting to look evil.

"Um, yes – and a bite to eat."

"Certainly ma'am, I'm here to service you."

Oh my, though Trish, I'm going to make him keep his word, using him to live out my secret desires. I've always wanted someone to make love to me in the bath, over a balcony and, um, oh yeah, on a rocking chair. I'm so lucky to have a good keen young man at my beck and call.

"What will you do while I'm away – you have the complete run of the house though I would prefer it if you didn't wear my knickers."

Benni grinned, and then wiped the smile off her face.

"I'll get in some relocating guys and clean out the house of everything to sell to get some cash."

"Oooh," Trish said, fighting a wave of panic, then recovered, saying, "That will give me the opportunity to get the new furniture I've always wanted."

"Glad to see you have a humor. Tomorrow I wanted to come out with you and observe you in action to see if I can give you some money-making tips."

SIX

Three months later Benni announced it was time for him to leave. He told Trish first; she cried and said he'd have to tell the children himself. He did and they took it on the chin.

"I was going off you anyway," sniffed Sally. "I'm now more interest in boys my own age."

"You always said you'd be going so I always knew this day would come," said Bryan. "Are you going to take us out for a farewell dinner?"

"Bryan!"

"What?"

"No, it;s okay Trish. Dinner is already booked. I pick up my new vehicle tomorrow so we'll go out in that."

"Great, what are you getting?" asked Bryan.

"It's a five-year-old extended cab Chevy pick-up, lowered and re-engined with a supercharged V8."

"Wow!" said Bryan.

"Is it painted a pretty color?" asked Sally, and Trish listened interestedly for the answer.

"Metallic – starting as light purple from the roof and gradually changing to black down lower."

"Far out!" cried Bryan. "And with flaring flames painted along the bottom?"

"Bryan, it's not a hot-rod, I've bought it as a business vehicle."

Nevertheless, a perfect fit for an evil man, thought Trish. But he's not all evil, despite what he's told me he's done over the years.

She thought how Benni had gone out with her with clients for three days. She'd became quite convinced he was going along for the ride just to chat up her clients. But on Saturday the children were at Grandma Nellie's house. Benni took her out to dinner at 7:00, which she'd thought was rather early.

For the next two hours solid they drank wine as Benni gave her tips on how to improve her approach, to be tough and refuse to continue to deal with time-wasters. He said she was just being a taxi-driver for some people wanting something to do, especially on rainy days and they loved looking through houses. He also had her rehearsing some lines to deliver then told her how to 'ask for the order' in a manner she understood far better than her professional trainers had managed to convey that big message.

Trish was convinced she felt she now understood far better the basic process and how to incrementally apply the pressure. He was forever going on about that – 'pressure without the client knowing it's pressure'.

They spent the next hour drinking and eating and talking with easy flowing humor, returning home by cab gloriously drunk. Trying to have sex was a hilarious failure.

When Benni had arrived into her life, Trish's commission earnings on sales and rentals had her placed sixth out of the fourteen salespersons.

Six weeks ago she'd become Number One and still held that lead, in fact extending it and the principals of other real estate offices were trying to head-hunt her.

Their final dinner out was not at all sad – the children were excited as Trish had gone out that afternoon and bought them new clothes.

There were hugs and kisses and some tears all round when he left in his purple-black pick-up. And then he was gone.

"Don't worry mom, Sally said, comforting her weepy mom in bed. Someone else will come along."

Early on Saturday morning the front door bell and Trish opened the door to a nice man holding three packages for them.

"Hi, I'm Bert Wheeler from Wheeler's Sports and Cycle Store – say, I think I know you ma'am, you work at Key Real Estate, don't you?."

"Yes I do and I've see you when I'm out having the occasional morning coffee."

"Yeah, right. Well Benni has bought these skates for you guys as the new ice-skating rink opens this Saturday. He's asked me to deliver these to you and to invite you to accompany me to the rink Saturday evening."

"Why would he suggest that, Mr Wheeler?"

"Because I was a skating instructor before coming a ski instructor and he insisted that I tell you I am divorced, with no children but a dog called Moses."

Trish colored and walked into the house saying, "Then you better come in and meet the children, Mr Wheeler."

"What sort of dog, Mr Wheeler?" asked Bryan.

Benni you evil skunk, thought Trish, temperature and pulse rate rising as a result of the close presence of Mr Wheeler who no doubt was trying to take in her French perfume.

She smiled – that emphasis on the dog to capture Bryan's attention was absolutely classic Benni. She stretched, picturing Benni's beloved face, thinking, that young man's going far, providing he stays out of jail.

To Be Continued...

12