Evil Benni Ch. 03

Story Info
Disturbing background of Benni's life is exposed.
4.8k words
4.71
21k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is going smoothly for Benni; he's sorted out his double-dipping problem and is happy that Bess seems to adore him. That's a big improvement on her mother whose interest seemed confined to his tongue, fingers and penis, though that doesn't necessarily indicate that daughters are more sophisticated than their mothers. Here we learn more about Benni – his childhood and more about the reason for him being booted out of college, narrowly missing jail. It just seems to drag on...

TEN

Bess Pfeiffer was in a quandary; although only twenty-two she'd had a few lovers but none as appealing to her as Benni James, who had this penchant for calling himself Evil Benni.

Okay, he had been screwing her mom, but surely that was as an opportunist, rather than being evil?

She'd also pieced together enough from over-hearing her parents talking that Benni had been instrumental in bringing down the president and CEO of the business and professional association who were milking the members' funds of $125,000. It seems that Benni had used his sex appeal – and he had plenty of that – to get information from the president's mistress that led to the unmasking of the two fraudsters. Well that seemed a little evil, though only a little.

Of more concern was the callous rejection of her mom as soon as it suited him, which occurred when she'd been introduced to him by her father. Benni had made out he was meeting her for the first time and was so convincing she'd almost believed him. She'd begun that deception of course. However it did seem rather evil of him to be screwing both her and her mother at the same time in that while she was aware that he was double-dipping, her mother was not. A gentleman would have ended one affair before starting the next one, surely.

She thought of real evil as being absolutely wicked: if he'd been seducing both her and her mother together and torturing them, then that certainly would have be wicked.

Bess had satisfied herself he was not wicked. Then to complicate matters, last night in bed when they couldn't get asleep but she was too exhausted to fuck anymore, she'd asked him why he'd not completed college.

Benni told her - and she'd gulped - that he'd sent twelve young women into orgasms in one session, one of them a second time.

Trying hard to find in his favor, she decided in fairness she had to regard that as a feat of endurance, rather than being evil.

Then Benni went on to tell her how he broke the feud between the Mason and James families. She had to admit what he did to those two men, terrifying them so they peed themselves, was definitely evil though she had to concede something had to be done as the police, faced with accusations but no evidence of feuding, had been next to useless.

Well he had a point: he admitted to having evil tendencies. Yet she was not overly worried about that as he could also be so lovely and charming; in fact she'd never seen him angry.

Bess decided her main concern was to keep him; not only was he the best lover she'd had by far, but he was interesting to be with – he knew how to chat with a woman. He also made her feel good about herself. She decided to speak to her father about this and ask why her Benni wasn't new vehicle salesman supervisor as he was now the biggest earner of commissions in the company.

Her parents knew that she and Benni were going at it like bunnies, because her father had asked if they were 'together'. She'd laughed at the quaintness of that comment and told him that were going at it like bunnies. He'd have passed that description on to her mom – actually it was remarkable that Marlene was still talking to her!

Stewing about all this, Bess homed in on the fact the company had some private shareholders – she knew the largest 'outside' one, her dad's golfing buddy Kevin Saunders. He'd come up with money to help build the new vehicle servicing centre. Yes – that's it; her dad should allow Benni to enter the company financially like Mr Saunders had. If her dad allocated a wad of shares to Benni, allowing him to pay for them over time, then he'd want to stay as he'd really feel bound to the company!

Good thinking, girl, she applauded herself as she called her dad and arranged to meet for lunch.

Meanwhile, if Bess Pfeiffer was in a quandary, then her mother was state of despair.

First she'd suffered the humiliation of Benni James dumping her for her daughter and now she'd been told by his grinning husband that according to Bess, Benni and Bess were fucking like rabbits.

Well, really!

Then an extraordinary thing had happened that same morning. She'd returned to the bathroom to put a lipstick in her purse. Barron was in the shower and there on the washbasin was a used condom, knotted closed.

Barron never used condoms and confirmed it himself, denying absolutely the condom wasn't his. How extraordinary she'd said, then asking who's was it? He didn't know.

Barron dressed and came back into the bathroom where she was still looking at the thing, trying to work out how on earth it could have got there.

"Do you think Benni and Bess would have been in here?"

"No," he'd said. "I'll get rid of it and that will be the end of that."

He took it over and flushed the toilet, but she noticed he palmed it into the pocket of his slacks, presumably thinking she wouldn't see him do that. It then occurred to Marlene, desperately trying to unravel this mystery, he must be secretly taking a sample for testing – perhaps he feared he had cancer of the prostrate or testicles?

Oh, for goodness sake, what would she do if he had that and couldn't get an erection? Currently she didn't have someone to fall back on to. That thought made her giggle.

"Are you okay?" he grunted.

"Yes. Have you had your prostrate checked recently?"

"Yes and Doc Boswell said the tests indicate I'm all clear. Now may we go off to work?"

Marlene was back to square one.

If the condom of sperm was not for cancer testing, what was it for? Her eyes widened – perhaps her husband was acting as a donor for some poor woman whose husband was infertile? Who could this person be – one of their friends, or more likely one of their friend's daughter?

Marlene realized she was going to have a busy day trying to work out his intrigue; Barron the bastard had never been a good communicator.

A little over 24 hours later, socialite Betty Lucas, wife of the Chief of Police, jumped in fright when she slit open a thick paper envelope and a white piece of rounded membrane dropped out. Her immediate thought was a letter bomb but as she opened her mouth to scream she realized the thing on the floor was a used condom, knotted to keep its contest intact. She read the note – all that was on it were the initials 'B P'.

"Well, Barron Pfeiffer, let me sort out a hotel room where we can meet. Out of our police district is best for me!"

ELEVEN

On Saturday morning Bess drove up the track to the house on five acres on the edge of the city. She was driving a demo vehicle from the showroom, an SSR Roadster painted in aqua blur.

Two high school-aged boys were careering around on small motor-cycles and came roaring over to greet her.

"Cool car," said the older one, perhaps aged sixteen. "Let me drive it; I promise not to take it on the road."

This has to be the James' property, that kid looks and talks like Benni, smiled Bess.

"Sorry, the roadster doesn't belong to me."

"What are you selling, ma'am," asked the quieter and younger brother.

"My personality."

"Huh,"

"Bye boys."

Bess planted her foot and spun off the unsealed track.

"You ought to learn how to drive before trying to show off," said the older boy, riding his bike slowly past her, grinning. "Mind that boulder to your right."

A woman came from the house taking off her apron and smoothing down her hair in a multi-task action that women accomplish with ease.

"We're not buying anything today."

"Good morning Mrs James, I'm Bess Pfeiffer."

"I said we're not buying anything today. Mind how you drive back on to the highway – I'd hate you to damage this beautiful truck. It's painted to appeal to women, isn't it?"

"I'm Benni's girlfriend, Mrs James."

Gladys took a careful look at the visitor, then turned and said, "Then you'd better come inside."

They sat in the big family-type kitchen suvivor of the 1950s and Gladys poured coffee.

"Are you sure you're my son's girlfriend – you look rather nice."

"I'm sure," Mrs James, "and Benni's a nice guy."

"I must admit he seems to have softened a little. Look, let's be frank – you coming here, are your pregnant?"

"I wish I were, Mrs James, they I might have a chance of nailing him. That's what I've come to you about: I want advice on how to hogtie Benni, so to speak."

"He's improved, young girl, I've admitted that. But you're loony if you want to settle down permanently with him."

Bess stood up, her short black hair swishing and dark brown eyes blazing. She was angry.

"I'd better go."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like the way you denigrate Benni."

"If denigrate mean what I think it might, how I regard Benni is my business; he's my son, and has been a pain in the ass to us for most of his life. Now you sit down young lady and finish your coffee. We work on country hospitality in this home and nobody walks out that door angry, do you hear?"

Well, thought Bess, eying the solid woman of perhaps just over six-feet with her chin thrusting forward from a speckled pink and white face; she'd better do what she was told. This woman looked capable of knocking her through the wall.

"Nice coffee."

"It passes. I'm not offering you food because with a body like that you obviously are one of these modern women who eat only at night, and then leave half of it on the plate untouched."

"Why are you so hard on Benni, Mrs James?"

"You're a woman and trying to become family; call me Gladys. It's a long story, so I'll only give some of the bits that really got up my nose.

"As a baby, he cried day and night and drove us to despair. My husband Ross is a fencing contractor and works long hours; he was so tired at being kept awake by this bawling kid that he would go off to work like a zombie."

Bess took a deep breath.

"The baby probably had acute colic; exacerbated by a still perforated stomach lining leaching the milk he was being fed."

Gladys's eyebrows raised a little.

"In those days we mothers didn't know much about baby rearing. Milk into then, change the nappies, put the little darling down to sleep, and then start the cycle all over again. Being told the crying problem was related to the thing you just said would have scared the crap out of us."

"So how did you overcome the problem, or did Benni just come out of it quickly?"

"We put him out in the shed with the poultry at nights."

"Good heavens! What about the tender care, the hugging he needed; the hen house would have been infested with rats."

"Ours wasn't young woman, and I'll thank you not to be so nasty. Perhaps you may be suited to Benni."

Bess chose to let that one go.

"So when he stabilized with his milk and solids intake and stopped crying, you let him sleep back in his bassinette?"

"Our bed; this house was very small in those days – lounge/kitchen, bathroom and bedroom."

"Oh dear."

"Not all of us were born with silver spoons in their mouths young lady."

"Of course. And what other challenges in life did poor little Benni have to face?"

"Well, you're right about that. At school he had this brute of a teacher, who started picking on young Benni because one thing about Benni is he rarely backs down. So this teacher – it was a one-teacher school in those days – began thrashing him. So Ross went down and massaged the bastard's jaw."

"Hit him?"

"Yes, what else? The bastard took so long to wake up that for a while Ross feared he'd killed him."

"My god!"

"So the cunning bastard of a teacher stopped hitting Benni, using unseen torture instead."

"Does that mean nasty psychological pressure?"

"I think so. Always whispering into Benni's ear what a loser he was and how everyone hated him and he was not really our child."

"My god, what did Mr James do when he found out?"

"It was too late as the teacher was long gone. This only came out after the Judge ordered that we admit Benni into an institution to have his brain examined by those special doctors."

"Yes, of course. But why did the Judge do that?"

"Because when Benni was fourteen he boozed himself stupid one night and went back to his old schoolhouse and burned it to the ground."

"Jesus!"

"I'd thank you for not using that name like that in this house."

"Oh, Gladys, I do apologize. So how did you manage to get Benni back into high school?"

"Because of what he told the doctors under therapy. It turned out the teacher had been scaring the shit out of some of the kids, turning some of them into a bed-wetter and not wanting to go to school. Benni had also seen the teacher playing with two of the older girls, his hand down their knickers."

"Jesus!"

"I think I used that same word when I read our copy of the report that went to the Judge. The Judge dismissed the charges against Benni, most of which would have failed anyway because of his age. A warrant was issued for the arrest of the schoolteacher but he never was located."

"Oh Gladys, that was terrible. But don't you think Benni hardly deserves being called evil, not after what he went through."

"He was evil, no-one in either of our families has ever been apprehended by the police and taken to court, burned down a schoolhouse, being accused of rape, stole cars or had fights in MainStreet in broad daylight."

"So, he eventually went to prison?"

"No, the Judges kept letting him off with a severe warning after reading police and medical reports. Before he appeared on the charge of rape the girl's parents reported she'd made similar accusations twice before, which is why they had moved to this part of the country.

"So he wasn't guilty?"

"The girl refused to change her story, but the Judge didn't believe her."

"There are heaps of other things, not too serious, so I'll only mention two more.

"Ross caught Benni smoking dope when he was home for the Spring Break during his first year at college. Benni claimed he'd decided to try to get used to it as most of the kids at college were smoking it, but it made him sick. Ross called him a liar. It was in the kitchen here – and I watched them fight and wreck my kitchen. They battled for I reckon fifteen minutes. You haven't seen my Ross – he's fat and slow but he's six feet six, or was before he began stooping and shrinking.

"I thought Ross would kill Benni, and picked up the skillet to bang him one if he badly injured my boy. But he had such a hard time getting Benni lined up to punch him properly. He became madder and madder and restored to flailing his arms and really cracking Benni a number of times. Both had cut faces, blood flying everywhere. Then Ross, tiring badly stumbled and Benni landed a rabbit punch on the back of Ross' neck and that was lights out for Ross.

"You watched them, didn't try to stop it."

"What for – they'd been picking at each other for years. It was time for the showdown – I realized it had to come but thought Benni was still too immature to take him."

"So what happened?"

"Benni was in the worst mess – a broken nose and cut tongue and both eyes closing. I later found terrible bruising all over his chest and sides.

"I rushed at him with my medical kit but he said, 'Nah, mom – go to dad first, he's the one worth giving your attention."

"Ross had come around and heard that. From that day those two have been the best of mates."

"What an amazing epic story of growing up – so much pain and suffering and yet he'd emerged as a very nice man."

"Oh dear, you poor judge of men. Let me tell you about his last disgrace when they threw him out of college."

"I know – he's told me – twelve young women, one twice."

"The evil bragger!"

"Gladys, now you listen to me. He wasn't bragging, he'd just decided to tell me something about himself that I wouldn't like because he sensed I might be going soft on him. He wanted me to know why he called himself Evil Benni."

"He calls himself that? But..."

"Gladys, Benni is not ashamed of what he did at college, in fact he's rather proud of his achievement; the girls were probably in a state of mass horniness I would think, akin to mass hysteria. One of them had invited Benni in and it was she who'd suggested the mask. The students were actually a rather naughty group, coming together from time to time for a dorm dildo party."

"What's that?"

"Um, perhaps it's best if I continue: After what you told me about Benni being left as an infant to sleep with fowls, alone, he probably never learned to show real love. He may have received it from your guys, but perhaps he doesn't feel love and affection like you guys do. And I reckon he has not learned to show remorse because he doesn't feel it – his emotional development has been stunted. I'm no expert, Gladys, but I think he's done remarkable well to get where he is today."

Gladys looked at the clock and said she needed another coffee and a biscuit. She ate six thick biscuits while Bess nibbled her way through one.

"So, despite knowing my son is emotionally lacking, you want him. Why?"

"He's the best lover I've ever had."

Gladys looked at Bess, smiled and started shaking. They both began laughing loudly. Wiping her eyes Gladys said at least Bess had her priorities right.

"Are you two telling dirty jokes?" asked the younger boy, coming into the kitchen and grabbing two sodas and a handful of biscuits.

"Don't be cheeky Archie, and wipe your feet before you come into my kitchen."

For the next half hour Bess told Gladys some truths about her oldest son, how Benni was now her father's most trusted employee, how her mother had affection for him and the friends he'd made including Trish and her two children and how Trish's lover Bert Wheeler had asked Benni to be his best man when he and Trish married soon.

"You mean Bert Wheeler wants my son to be his best man – have you any idea who Bert Wheeler is?"

Of course, he was a skater, skier coach and is now proprietor of a sports and cycle shop."

Gladys became steely-eyed.

"Alert Wheeler, young lady, was the best male ice skater this region ever produced. We all thought he would be picked to go to the Olympics but his partner was killed in a train accident and he just walked away from competitive skating, heartbroken. It's so sad but I'm amazed that Benni even knows him."

Bess was dismayed that Benni's mother would think her son was socially below the level of people with whom he mixed.

"Benni is beginning to rise in the business world, Gladys, and I'm going to push to make sure it happens."

"Well dear, I really can't give you good advice because I really don't know my eldest son that well. You seem to be very intelligent, and well as pretty, and seem to have his confidence. All I can say is be there for him and you'll get it back in return, with interest. I should know, as my Ross still loves me dearly, after all these years."

The boys were sitting on the front steps when Bess left.

"Move your butts for a lady, boys," called their mother.

Bess tossed the keys to the older boy.

"Just to the gate, and no hooning. I'll be beside you and I'll whack you if you mistreat my father's Chevy."

"You can't let him drive it, Bess – it's new, probably worth over $20,000."

"Fifty thousand, Gladys. But he'll be careful because he's scared of me. What's your name, boy?"

"Ivan. You've got great tits."

"Ivan!" screamed his mother.

"It's all right, Gladys," said Bess, taking Ivan by the ear and twisting it until he cried 'Ouch'. "I know how to handle naughty young men."

12