Evil Benni Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess had Archie between her and the door so she could get at Ivan if he misbehaved. But he knew where to put the key, how to adjust the seat and even the alter the rake of the steering wheel.

"Good, a six-speed manual – I hate autos," he said, and off they went with some wheel spin.

"It's not a sealed surface," Bess said nervously.

"It's our track, I should know," he answered.

Ivan slowed near the gate, putting the car into a bit of a slide under braking but corrected without any hint of over-correction and the vehicle never left the track.

"Cool roadster, and you're cool. Can't imagine any other old babe letting me do this."

"You're welcome, Ivan."

"When you come back next to sell something to mom, could I have a turn?"

"I'll think about it Archie – dad really won't like me placing this vehicle in the hands of anyone under eighteen," Bess said, trying to image the face of her dad watching the roadster going into that slide and then realizing the driver was a school kid.

Bess accelerated away, covering the boys in dust. They waved and she peered in the mirror, seeing them grinning at her. It was only with great luck – no time for skillful evasion – that she narrowly missed hitting a gatepost.

TWELVE

A worried-looking Barron came out into the showroom to talk to Benni.

"Going to a funeral?" asked Benni and Barron opened and closed his mouth like a fish and failed to come up with an instant reply.

"Er, just going away for the afternoon."

He sounded evasive and his face had darkened. Benni decided it was time to give advice.

"Is it that Lucas woman?"

Barron looked around in panic, relaxing when seeing no-one was within earshot.

"Keep your fucking voice down."

"Sorry, but I wanted to say you look like someone advertising himself as an adulterer."

Barron cringed.

"What do you mean?"

"You should be wearing casual clothes, the ones you were wearing this morning. Did you cache your suit in your office?"

Barron nodded.

"For fuck sake sneak back to your office and change. If Marlene sees you dressed up like this she'll smell a rat unless she knows you are going to a funeral and besides, Mrs Lucas will be interested in getting your clothes off you rather than inspecting what you're wearing."

"She'll be expecting to see class," Barron said stiffly.

"Oh yeah, flop your dick out as soon as you arrive and remember to tell me what she noticed – meat or wrapping!

"Quick, back to your office – here's Marlene arriving back with the flowers."

Barron changed in record time and emerged to see Benni talking to Marlene who was surprised to have Benni asking her about the flowers; he'd never before taken such an interest.

"Hi darling, just off to play a round of golf with, um, Kevin Saunders."

"But you don't usually play on Saturdays because it's such a busy day for us."

"Kevin twisted my arm; he's our largest outside shareholder as you know."

"Oh yes, well have fun. It's rather slack for me so I think I'll see if I can get my hair done."

"Bye darling, you are a walking advertisement of beauty for this business of ours."

"Oh darling, how sweet, although I thought our clients were here to buy vehicles."

An hour later Benni noticed with horror Kevin Saunders entering the parking lot. He raced out to him.

"Hi, Kevin – look, Barron had had to slip off. Can I take you to lunch?"

"Why would I want you to take me to lunch?"

"Because I'm charming company who'll help to give you a younger outlook on life and I, um, have some ideas to help push more sales through this dealership."

"Now that sounds good, jump in."

"No thanks, I need to arrange cover and sign out – I'll meet your over at Rizzo's."

Just as Benni entered the showroom Marlene said, "Isn't that Kevin Sounder's personalized Cavalier Xtreme?"

"Yeah," said Benni faking a cough, aware it was the only Xtreme of that color in the entire city. "There's a rattle somewhere above the steering wheel and one of the boys is looking at it while Kevin is at golf."

"Oh, that's a good idea. With Barron at golf you and I could have been locked away in his office. Pity that had to finish, but I'm glad you're making Bess so happy. She appears to be walking on air – now you don't dump her as abruptly as you did me, do your hear!"

"Loud and clear, Marlene, but you know it would have been unacceptable for me to be screwing the both of you."

"To whom would it have been unacceptable? Not to you I'm sure. And by that I hope you didn't mean simultaneously."

"You're an evil woman," Benni laughed. "I do believe you haven't finished with me yet."

"If you think I'm going to rush back into your arms you've got another think coming, Benni, but after I know you've finished rutting my daughter I may rethink my situation."

Benni walked over and whispered, "It really was at home being in your juicy pussy, Marlene."

"Oh Benni," signed Marlene. "Shove off before I lose control."

Benni walked back to his office, thinking he'd done well, getting Barron into the clear. He saw through the glass Bess was sitting in his office.

"Are you still having it off with my mom?" demanded Bess as soon as he walked in.

"Of course not, and that's the truth. She was asking me how it was going with you and I said brilliantly. She then said an odd thing, that I should not dump you abruptly. Why would I want to finish with you?"

"Yes, why? But you bent over her and I could almost see steam coming out of her ears."

"Er, she asked were you any good in bed?"

"And?"

"I said great, but that she might have an edge because of a near lifelong experience."

"You beast, you wait – I'm sleeping the night at your place. Don't drink too much today because I'm going to give you the fuck of your life."

"Do we really need to go out for dinner?"

"That's better, yes we do, my friends the Madden's are eager to meet you. I came in to talk to dad, where's is he?"

"Oh, gone to golf with Kevin Saunders."

"That's funny, I waved to Mr Saunders who was leaving here just as I entered."

"Er, your father will be cross, Kevin's late."

"Well, shall we go out for a sandwich?"

"I'm meeting a client for lunch."

"Damn. Then I'll go out with mom."

"She mentioned she was going to the hair salon."

"Great – I've join her. I have my best woman-to-woman chats with mom when we're at the salon together. Today I think we shall talk about you. The whole salon will be silenced when we begin to argue over the size of your dick."

"Perhaps I could cancel my lunch," said Benni weakly.

"No, silly. I was only teasing – I'm not going to have your dick discussed in front of that bunch of gossiping women.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12