Evil Bitch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"Don't you think the pilot might not like it," I asked.

"Nah, I am the pilot."

So after checking on the auto pilot we sat in the pilot's compartment and watched the ever darkening sky. It was my first sunset at thirty thousand feet.

"Wow," I said seeing the clouds igniting with crimsons and golds.

"I forget how pretty it can be," she said. "I've see it so many times. It's kind of nice to see it through someone else's perspective."

"You talk like you're a hundred."

"Hardly," she chuckled. "I just turned eighteen."

"You are shitting me," I cursed shocked at her age. "But three Masters degrees... what the hell is your I.Q.?"

"You sure you want to know, some men find intelligent women threatening."

"The only thing I've ever found threatening is the Yard on a full moon," I told her.

"The Yard, you make it sound like prison," she said and then stopped. "Stupid me... I'm sorry Jon."

"It's ancient history. Besides I have a glorious sunset and the company of a beautiful woman to share it with."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"You have no idea how lovely you are in my eyes," I said and there went the blush, damn that was so sexy!

She reached over and I took her hand giving it a little squeeze. I looked down and noticed her long delicate fingers with their short painted nails. But I guess it was the ridge of her hand that caught my attention suddenly. I ran my index finger across it and though the skin was soft and supple there was strength to it as well.

"You left out something," I said.

"Huh?"

"You left out martial arts training."

"Nick said not to underestimate you and he was spot on. Did you really think the daughter of a marine general would not have combat training?"

"I guess you'd have to be skilled to fight off all the boys," I replied.

We both laughed and enjoyed the rest of the sunset in perfect silence. The reds turned to blues and then to indigo and at last the flawless black of night fell across the sky. The stars began to poke out and soon the heavens were ablaze with a sea of incandescent points.

"Wow," I whispered.

"You want to fly her," Melody asked.

"What, oh no I'm not sure that's...," I tried to protest but it fell on deaf ears.

"Switching off the autopilot," she said undeterred. "Better grab the controls Jon."

I snatched at the controls and she let go slowly. Then she got up and knelt next to me and started my first lesson on how to pilot an aircraft. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was panting but her proximity and casual nature soon had me at ease. Melody wouldn't let me crash and before long there was a certain comfort at being in the pilot's seat. I did notice that she seemed to enjoy my reactions to everything. From the sunset to the billion or so stars in the night sky and finally to the simple joy of flying; it all seemed to make her appreciate what she had already, at the tender age of eighteen, taken for granted. Her eyes were green; I suddenly realized her eyes were the most amazing green! Hadn't they been a subtle hazel before?

"Your eyes are green," I told her. "They were hazel."

"Haha you've discovered my closely guarded secret," she laughed. "My eyes change color depending upon my mood. It's not uncommon among people with hazel eyes."

"So give..." I said.

"What," she said the word hanging in the air a half octave higher than her normal voice.

"What does green mean," I asked.

"It means I'm happy is all."

"Do they turn blue?"

"Yep, from a sky blue almost icy in shade to a navy as dark as sunset."

"What do they mean?"

"You are just going to have to figure that out for yourself mister," she said emphatically.

"Black, do they turn black?"

"Yeah, and watch out when they do," her demeanor shifted on a downward note now.

"Hey, I'm sorry I brought it up really. Ask me something... anything."

"What were you dreaming about when I brought in the champagne? It seemed pretty intense."

"Let me ask you something first, do you dream in color or black and white?"

"I take it yours are in color," Melody said.

"Not just color but like high definition with all the senses plugged in. I can smell and taste and it's all very intense."

"So do you want to tell me about it?"

So I launched into my recollection of the dream and its subtle nuances. When I was done she gave me a look that screamed that would have fucked up anyone.

"Identity is very important," she began. "To question it is perfectly human and I know what's behind this dream of yours."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I'm not the only one starting a new career. You are the General Manager of a huge corporation and that has got to be daunting. Is it any wonder you are questioning your identity? But if I have learned anything about Nick it's this, he chose you for your talents and skills. He wouldn't put you in a position he didn't think you couldn't handle. Like he told me trust your gut instincts."

"Yeah, it all makes scary sense now that I add London into the equation. Thanks for listening."

"I didn't list that as one of my assets, I am a great listener," Melody said moving to the pilot's chair.

"How long until we reach London," I asked.

"With this head wind I'd guesstimate another three hours," she said with a smile.

"So what do we do for another three hours," I asked and again she blushed but kept her hands on the controls.

Digger's Canticle:

We landed in London in the depths of the night. There was a car waiting for us sent by Cyan Michaels of all people. Melody and I were taken to an apartment of Cyan's that she used while she was in London. Okay it was more of a manor house than an apartment with a great a great stone exterior and enough acreage to make it nothing short of impressive both inside and out. Our driver, one Charles Dexter Ward, told us on the drive from the airport that Cyan specifically told him to tell us that her home was our home. There was an entire staff on the grounds at all times and we were to want for nothing. I liked her style.

There was already a full wardrobe waiting for us when we set foot inside our assigned rooms. I was informed that breakfast would be served at eight o'clock sharp which left four hours until my next meal. The cook a kindly lady in her fifties snuck both Melody and I a little something to tide us over. After the small meal I walked the back yard listening to the singing of the fountains and the cries of the peacocks. It was nice to be able to stretch my legs after being stuck in a plane for over seven hours.

"Nice night for a walk," said a voice from the darkness.

I turned and if he hadn't spoken I would have walked right passed the elderly man sitting on the grass. He had been so quiet and so still I mistook him for one of the many statues dotting the garden.

"Yes it is," I replied sitting near him on the grass. "My name is Jon..."

"Jon Masters a friend of Lady Cyan, yes I know. She keeps her staff well informed when we have guests. I am Darius Bartholomew Hastings, but everybody just calls me Digger."

"You are the gardener then," I said and he nodded.

"Aye that and the keeper of the family crypt," he replied.

"So you really are a grave digger then," I said with a smile.

"Yep," he said returning my smile. "What brings you to the Old Country Jon Masters? Work? Pleasure? Or maybe it is the singing stones?"

"Work mainly," I admitted. "What are the singing stones Digger?"

"You wear His ring but don't know what they are; this is a turn of events."

"Oh this, it's..." I began but he wasn't done.

"It's the ring of the Sublime Master, that's what that is. Your name maybe Masters but I can tell you this you hail from an older family, older than you may guess."

"What do you know about my family?"

"Much," he said. "I know the Millers left for the New World when they were ordered by the Black Pharaoh to do so. I know that their bloodline is older than kings or queens. My family served the Millers long before they left and even after their lands are safe and attended to."

"This is all new to me," I told him. "I found the corpse of my ancestor in a hidden room beneath our property. My grandfather wanted me to have nothing to do with the Black Pharaoh but that is too late now. If you want to help me tell me what you know."

"I am too old to share everything I know with so little time left but I have prepared the way for you Sir. Listen carefully to what comes next, tomorrow night when the moon rises in the library. Look for His sign and you'll find all the answers and remember old Digger kindly Sir."

The last came as a heavy sigh just before he slumped forward and died. I picked him up and carried him into the house and an ambulance arrived but it was already too late for the old man.

"Poor Digger," the cook said with a frown. "He ain't been so well as of late. But said he had to hold on just a little longer. I can't count the times he said that, just a little longer."

"He said he knew my family," I told her and the EMT overheard me and looked at me strange. "What is it?"

"You said he talked to you sir," the ambulance driver said.

"Yeah, we had a short conversation out on the lawn why?"

"I'm not arguing with you but he's stone cold dead sir. He's been dead for hours that's all."

"But that's not possible," I said and pondered the prospect of speaking with a dead man.

Nyarlathotep! This was his doing somehow. I didn't know how he managed it but he wanted me to get Digger's message about the library. They wheeled the old man out on a gurney and I felt a pang of sorrow and wondered if he had family and how his remains would be attended to.

"Did he have family," I asked the cook.

"Oh yes sir, he has grandkids even. I guess I should give them a call and tell them the news. It won't be a great shock he was an old man after all."

"Well if they need help with the funeral," I offered.

"Oh that is very kind of you, I will pass that along. But I imagine Lady Michaels will take care of that, ooh I better give her a call as well. She'll want to know of his passing too I suspect."

Off she went to gather her thoughts and make phone calls and get ready for the morning meal. I returned to the spot where he had died and found the first light of day had spoiled the moment. It was just freshly mowed grass and nothing more now. Surely he had died after he spoke with me. The other thought was too frightening to even ponder. I don't speak with the dead.

"Jon, are you alright," Melody's voice tore me from the moment.

"Yeah, I just never had someone die like that before. We were just talking and poof he was gone."

"They told me he was ninety six," she added. "I guess he went peaceful so it's not that bad I suppose."

"I guess not," I agreed.

"If I am bothering you..."

"No, I could use some company right about now," I told her desperate for some 'live' exchange. "What do you say to a swim after breakfast? They have a heated indoor pool."

"Sounds like fun," she replied with a smile.

Was I being a horrible person trying to distract myself after the old man's death? I didn't think so. After breakfast I went upstairs and changed into swim trunks and then made my way down to the pool. I arrived before Melody so I decided to dive in and enjoy the water until she showed up. The water felt great and after a lap or two I felt like a new man. I dove to the bottom of the deep end of the pool and then kicked my way to the surface. I wiped the water from my eyes as I treaded water and saw the terry cloth robe laying on one of the chairs nearby.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulders and I was under the water once more. I spun around and grappled with my attacker only to find smooth pliant skin beneath my fingers. She yielded almost instantly to my touch and we both came up at the same time. I was about to apologize for being too hard on her when she pressed her body against mine and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her arms slipped around my neck lovingly. There is something primal about a first kiss. The hunger that is embodied in that single act transcends words or meaning. I pulled her closer and felt her hard nipples against my chest and it dawned on me how much I had missed on the flight over here. It was Melody that broke the kiss but it was a long time in coming.

"I had to do that," she panted. "I had to know how you tasted, I'm sorry."

"Never apologize for something you are not really sorry for," I told her.

"You're right, I'm not sorry for that or this," she said as she dove down and tugged my trunks from me. "It's only fair," she said when she broke the surface again.

"Why you naughty little thing you," I scolded her mockingly. "My junk is all hanging out now."

"MMMMMMMMMMM yes it is," she purred. "Maybe we should do something about that."

"I am open to suggestions," I told her as I pulled her into another deep kiss.

Okay so the second kiss is pretty damn good too and the one after that and so on. As I pressed her back against the side of the pool my watch lit up and Umbra stood above us with a wry smile on her face.

"Master Nick wishes to speak with you sir," she informed me.

"What now?"

"Yes now," replied his hologram that stood next to Umbra now. "I see you two hit it off swimmingly well, excellent!"

Melody swam behind me blushing furiously now. I smiled up at my boss and gave him a little wave.

"So what's on your mind," I asked.

"Not the same that's on yours that's obvious," he laughed. "You are scheduled to meet with the plant manager and his staff on Monday I want you to make it an all day thing if you can."

"Sure what do you need me to do?"

"I want you to do a complete shakedown and tell me what you find. I have some reports on my desk and they are kind of spotty on the rush that was done getting the plant converted over to our use. Can you talk to the workers and maybe get some feedback from them?"

"Can do, I was sort of planning on doing that anyway. Spend a few days seeing how everything works and get their opinion on things."

"See this is why I hired this guy," he said addressing Melody. "And you young lady you take good care of him."

"Oh I will Mr. Shaw."

"Please it's Nick, you two have fun. Gotta go... take care."

"Bye Nick," we replied in unison.

"Do you require anything else Sir," Umbra asked.

"Nope, wait... can you do some research on a local landmark for me? They are called the Singing Stones that's all I know."

"Will do sir, I'll send whatever I find to your lenses," she said and poof was gone.

"Who is she," Melody asked a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"That was Umbra, she is an A.I. that is located in my watch."

"Wait a second; you have an artificial intelligence in your watch?"

"Didn't Nick brief you on what his company makes?"

"No, I was just hired on as your personal assistant and what's with the reference to your 'lenses'?"

"Is this a talk that can wait," I asked kissing her neck, "until after...?"

"UH HUH," she moaned. "But um Jon be gentle okay... this is my first time."

"No shit," the words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"Yeah... no shit," she said kissing my neck now. "My dad scared off all the other guys."

"I'm not scared of your dad," I told her.

"Really?"

"Yeah he's way over there somewhere and I've got you all to my lonesome."

"My hero," she moaned.

I sat on the edge of the deck chair and Melody was sitting on my lap. I could feel her shaking as I kissed my way down from her neck to her erect nipples. She made little noises as I slowly captured a nipple and began to tease and suckle it. I felt her hands move down and wrap around the length of me and begin stroking.

"You are so hard... do you like this Jon," she asked as she double stroked the shaft of my cock.

"UH HUH," I moaned as I lightly bit her nipple.

"SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that feels nice," she purred.

"Are you ready," I asked and she bit her lip in that sexy coy way that women have and nodded. "How do you want to do this?"

"I want you on top of me, I want to feel your strong body as you make love to me," she said.

"Okay," I said and easily lifted up her five foot frame and set her gently down on the chair. "Lie back and enjoy."

I once more sat at the end of the deck chair and scooted until the tip of my cock brushed against her clam shaped pussy. She took me in hand and rubbed the head until it slipped inside of her. Melody let out a long low moan as I slid the rest inside of her. I stopped long enough for her to adjust and with a nod from her I began to move in and out of her slick tightness. Soon her eyes were half closed and she was panting in time with my thrusts.

"Harder," she moaned softly. "You can... oh god yes... that's it!"

A new rhythm was developed as I moved my hips into her in quick short jabs now. She had the cutest fuck faces I had ever seen. I moved a little faster now sensing her needs before she could actually say them and I was rewarded each time with a nod and a whole new series of sounds from her.

"UH HUH... deeper... just a little... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Her first orgasm was so intense her pussy almost squeezed me out when she came. I ground my cock deep inside of her as she came and when she could breath she smiled up at me and nodded.

"Ready for round two," I asked and her brilliant smile was all I needed.

I eased out of her and we placed her robe down on the chair to cushion her knees as I took her from behind now. I teased her with the head just a bit before I slid back into her. This time I was rewarded with a low animalistic grunt from Melody. I guess getting fucked was eroding her prim and proper exterior. I grabbed her by the hips and moved slowly but soon she was thrusting back to meet my hips now. The wet slapping sound of our bodies echoed loudly in the swimming pool.

"UNNNN UNNNNN UNNNN UNNNNN god that feels so damn good," she moaned.

It was time to test the waters so to speak. I let go with one of my hands and hauled off and gave her ass a decent swat and her moan that followed told me volumes. Deep down the general's daughter was an animal waiting to be set free. Another harder swat confirmed it as she looked over her shoulder at me with unadulterated lust in her eyes. Now let's ratchet it up a notch shall we, I thought. I leaned forward and grabbed Melody by her shoulders for leverage now. Hold on kids it's gonna be a bumpy ride! I began to thrust harder and harder into her tight wet cunt now. I yanked on her shoulders as I rammed my hips forward and her cries of pleasure rang loudly in my ears.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Fuck ME... drive that fat cock of yours into my pussy!!!"

Yep she was a freak in hiding. The harder I fucked her the more she loved it. I think it was time to set her free. I pulled out of her and lifted her up and pressed her back against the wall and eased into her once more. Instinctively she wrapped her legs around my waist and the fun began. I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and bent my knees slightly and hammered her pussy as hard as I could. There was no way the entire house didn't hear what was going on. I felt her pussy start to spasm and knew she was seconds away. I stood up and moved her away from the wall and was now letting gravity do half the work. The third time her pussy dropped down onto my cock she literally screamed as she came.

I let her sit there completely impaled and quiver all she wanted. She clung to me like a fly pinned to a corkboard.

"You... you haven't come yet," she moaned.

"Where do you want me to...," I left the rest unsaid.

"Where do you want to," she asked dutifully.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck me off," I told her.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM okay," she was purring now and very eager to please.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers