Evil Bitch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

I reached the triangular platform in a good mood and at a brisk pace. That's when everything went to hell. I was about two thirds of the way across it when something slammed into my chest. The next thing I know I am on my back looking up at twelve figures standing on the perimeter of the platform. Some of them were still dropping their active camouflage. It was something out of Predator or Halo or your worst nightmare. The dozen J'Nai warriors were armed to the teeth and wearing some sort of organic body armor. I didn't see the girls so I assume they passed unmolested. They wanted me and they had me at a great disadvantage.

"I am not sure if I should be honored or upset that you brought eleven people to back you up," I called out looking for the leader in the group.

"Give us the Shintai and we will kill you quickly," said one of the taller and older of the J'Nai.

"Are you the fucker who shot me?"

"Yes, now give us the Shintai..."

"Blah... blah... blah...," I said interrupting him. "The stone belongs to me. Now I am guessing you are the father of the pair I ran into on that moon, am I right?"

"Yes they were my children."

"Ah," I said looking down and seeing that my wounds were not healing and I was bleeding profusely. I didn't have much time. "So you noticed that I burnt your little girl to a crisp before I cut off her head and took it as a trophy."

"You dare dishonor her memory," he snarled.

"Speaking of dishonor," I said lightly touching all twelve J'Nai minds at once. "She squealed like a little girl for mercy before I turned her into a living torch."

"You are a dead man," he said bringing his weapon to bear.

"But at least I have my honor intact unlike a coward who brings so many for one man."

"They are family," he replied. "They are here to witness your execution."

Now I performed my little smoke and mirrors in their heads. They saw an image of me extend my staff of office and rise to my feet. Then he looked at each and every one of them in the eye.

"You are all a bunch of fucking cowards. When I die they will sing songs of how one man slew a dozen. When you die it will be in shock and dismay of how did this happen. So if you think you got the balls to take the Shintai from me... then fucking shoot already!"

I lay flat on the ground as the wicked exchange of crossfire ensued. The twelve J'Nai opened up with their deadly weapons and fired at the image in the middle. Like I warned them most of them died in surprise as they shot and killed each other. A few lay whimpering on the platform in their last moments. This time I really did use my staff to stand. I looked at each of them. One of the warriors was carrying what appeared to be a handsome looking crystal. I yanked it out of his startled grasp with my mind and took it as a reward.

"Now you fuckers can die," I said as I limped away.

Oh but not before one of those determined fuckers shot me in the back. If it weren't for Marvin hiding out in my hood I wouldn't have survived. The shuriken aimed at my head deflected off of him. So I turned and with a rush of rage fed energy shoved the lot of them off the platform telekinetically.

"Just fucking die already," I moaned as I bled out.

Dungeon:

Wind Sword Manor:

Mom was lowering her tight little pussy around my raging erection. The anger had returned and she was ready to fuck it out of me. She rode me slowly squeezing my cock on the upward motion. Then she was dropping down suddenly letting gravity do the work for her.

"UHHH... UHHHH... damn I need this," I told her.

"I know baby," Mom moaned as she impaled herself. "Let mommy do all the work."

And she did. She rode me nice and slow. Mom fucked me senseless. Every man should have a woman like her in their life. As I sat in the comfy leather chair she leaned forward letting me see as my cock slid in and out of her tight hole.

"Like the view Master?"

"UH HUH," I groaned as her pussy massaged me like a velvet fist.

"MMMMMMMMMM good," she said as she dropped down. "UNNNNN god I love how your cock fills me up just right."

Then she was moving faster now. Driving her hips up and down hard and quick and I could tell she was close.

"Are you going to cum Mom?"

"Am I that transparent honey?"

"No, I just know you that well is all."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside," she said as she lifted up and dropped down. "I am so close baby... can I cum?"

"Not yet," I said as I stood up driving her to her feet. "Kneel on the seat of the chair for me."

Still impaled on my cock she did as she was told. Then I grabbed her by the hips and began to hammer her pussy.

"OH GOD JON!!!!"

My fingers dug into her meaty ass as my cock penetrated her over and over again. Her cries of pleasure became one long rant of foul words begging me to let her cum.

"When I slap your ass you can cum and not before," I commanded.

"Yes Master... slap my ass... oh god please hit me... do it... god damn it Jon... HIT ME!"

There was a long moment of silence as my cock pounded her pussy as hard as ever then... my hand came down in a deafening slap. The crack of flesh meeting flesh echoed off the walls just before it was followed by her epic orgasm. When I looked down Mom's back was arching as she came. My cock was buried deep in her pussy and she was grinding up against it as she climaxed.

Mom was covered in sweat and panting like a bitch in heat. I stood behind her smiling from ear to ear. If I had been at a counselor he would have called this a break through moment. Of course I was still trying to figure out whose break through it had been.

I eased my cock from her pussy slowly and without warning flipped her onto her back. It was an awkward position for her with her ass hanging off the seat of the chair but for me it was perfect. She looked up at me still catching her breath as I rammed my cock into her pussy again. But this time I wrapped my fingers around her throat and squeezed. The dark hungry light lit her eyes in a smoldering mask of defiance. Then my hips began to jack hammer my cock in and out of her. Mom's eyes closed and a sharp cry came from her.

"Take that you fucking cunt," I snarled as I felt the anger and something else rise to the surface.

I allowed enough air to pass into her lungs to keep her conscious but that was all. She was panting and gasping now as I brutalized her pussy. But a small rictus smile curled on her lips. It said to me 'Is that all you got?' and in answer I fucked her all the harder.

When her back arched and I felt her pussy squeeze me I knew that she had come without my permission. What happened next surprised us both. I let go of her throat and slapped her, hard. Mom's eyes snapped open but instead of anger or pain there was a deeper hunger kindled. She somehow pushed herself up and into my arms. Now we were fucking standing up and her hot lips were on mine. Her tongue was down my throat and her pussy was squeezing me tighter than ever before.

That long ago imaginary line was crossed, passed and disappeared back behind us somewhere. Her back crashed against the wall of the dungeon as I thrust up into her. My fingers dug into her nipples and squeezed as I drove my hips up and into her repeatedly. She bit my lip and drew blood. I felt her tongue lapping up the thick fluid and she moaned deep in my mouth. Then it was her teeth on my neck. As my cock penetrated her, her canines sliced flesh and she drank greedily. The mixture of pain and pleasure shot through me and with a titanic thrust of my hips I shot into her. My climax surprised me as much as it did Mom.

She pulled her mouth free of my flesh and looked down at me. My blood trickled down her lips, over her chin and fell between her tits. She licked her lips and smiled revealing her extended canines and then I noticed her elongated irises.

"Did you think you were the only one Sterling would listen to? Or the only one who ever dreamt of physical augmentations?"

"So what's it like?"

"MMMMMMMMMMM fucking amazing," she purred. "I can hear things so soft or so high pitched no one else even notices. I can smell you when you are fucking the twins. I can catch their scent too." Mom licked her lips again. "All my senses are on fucking steroids. Your touch is like ten times more sensuous lover. I can't even begin to tell you how much better sex is. Your cock feels like a steam piston inside of me. I can actually survive off of blood if I have to. But I can eat and drink too."

"Strong, fast and sturdy," I said as I began fucking her again.

"Oh yeah, but I keep it well hidden so don't fret."

"How long have you had this fantasy about vampires Mom?"

"Oh since I was a little girl. Ever since I read Dracula in school and I discovered all the hidden erotic messages the teachers missed. I wanted to fuck Vlad for so long. But you are way beyond any woman's dreams honey."

Mom's legs wrapped around my waist as my cock impaled her over and over again. She leaned up and licked my neck wound and it healed like magic.

"Is that another augmentation?"

"Yes, that way my dates don't freak out. It also removes any evidence of my naughty behavior."

"My mom is a vamp how appropriate."

"You mother is a cock hungry slut with a very high pain tolerance and don't you forget it mister."

Another involuntary slap flew from my hand and she became docile instantly.

"I am sorry Master," she whispered with her chin to her chest trying to hide her smile.

"No you're not," I said. "But you will be."

This brought a toothy grin from her.

"Are you going to punish me Master?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to tie me up?"

"Yes."

"Goody."

"But not today," I said with a wicked grin of my own.

I bent my knees and eased out of her pussy. She stood there and pouted.

"But Master..."

The next blow sent her to her knees and she saw stars.

"I said not today, now get dressed and get the fuck out!"

Without a word she picked up her clothes and left. But I suspected she was smiling the entire way to her bedroom, evil bitch.

I looked around at all the toys and furniture that had once been a torture chamber. I was thinking about designing a play room with some of these. Yes that would work out nicely. Standing in the doorway were Louisa and Mary. Louisa whispered something in Mary's ear and she smiled.

"I have just the place," Louisa said before turning to leave.

Mary slunk over and dropped to her knees. She eagerly licked and sucked my cock clean of cum and mom's fluids.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Master," Mary asked looking up at me.

"You know as a matter of fact there is..."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers