Evil Bitch Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,768 Followers

"Proud, hell Charlie this is absolutely astounding work really."

"I just wish I had thought of it," he said.

"I thought you had, where did you get the schematics then?"

"You are kidding right; they came from you... didn't they?"

Had they? I had no memory of this particular project but then I had so much going on right now. Maybe I had Umbra or Storm start something and forgot about it.

"Yeah... I have been juggling way too many projects."

"You should get some rest you look like hell."

"I think this walk will do me some good."

That was the end of the conversation. Charlie took the artificial arm back and turned back to his work bench. I started to leave when the loud crackling sound filled the air. I looked over my shoulder at the expanding wall of light rushing towards me. Then there was nothing.

Twenty Four Hours Later... Precisely

Teleportation sucks when you are unprepared for it. When the world returned there was Charlie's lab but it was dark and empty. The lenses turned night into day and I headed for the door. I made my way upstairs to the turmoil and chaos of a house in complete disarray. I braced myself as my mother literally threw herself on me and hugged me like I would evaporate in a puff of smoke.

"Where the hell have you been," she asked still clinging tightly.

"Um what are you talking about," I asked.

"You have been gone for an entire day. No one could find you anywhere. I even contacted your boss for help and he could come up with nothing."

"The last thing I remember is a blast of white light in Charlie's lab then it was pitch black. It felt like I teleported but without any sense of control."

"I am glad you are okay," mom said finally letting me go.

Two steps later I had one of my sisters on either arm. They escorted me upstairs and into my bedroom.

"So how was your shopping trip," I asked.

"We got some new unmentionables," Carol said.

"Are you up to a private showing," Colleen asked.

"That would be a nice distraction considering."

Without another word they raced off. I blinked a few times at the closed door. I hated lying to my family but the truth of what had happened was too terrible to share. Maybe in a few weeks or months or even years down the road I would tell them the long sad tale. I stood up and changed into pj bottoms and a silk robe. I propped up some pillows and got comfortable on the bed. Suddenly there was a parade of scantily clad young women. The first were some of the maids who brought wine and snacks for the show. I poured a glass of wine and was sipping it when my mother walked in wearing a see through top with a black t-bar. Her perky tits and nipples were clearly visible. I licked my lips and smiled up at her. She did a little spin showing off her round bottom before turning to leave. The twins came in next wearing matching negligees. They pressed their tits together and looked at me with a mischievous smile. Then they turned around and wiggled their butts for my entertainment. Then one by one the rest of the staff took their turn showing off their purchases. Then the entire thing repeated with another of mom's new outfits and so it went for an entire hour or so. I had to admit the uniforms the female staff wore did a lot to hide some amazing bodies underneath.

Finally there was a pause in the show and a new face entered my bedroom. My mouth fell open when Becca sauntered in wearing nothing but a mesh body stocking and a smile. Her nipples were hard and poking through as she closed the door. She moved to the end of the bed and climbed up so that she was kneeling there. She licked her lips and crawled slowly towards me. When she was halfway up she stopped, turned around and gave me an eyeful of her luscious backside. Her clam shaped pussy was glistening with desire as she lifted her ass high up in the air. She pushed her tits and face into the mattress as she displayed her pussy proudly.

I sat up and leaned forward so I could run my hands along her ass cheeks. When I touched her she moaned deep in her chest. However when I leaned forward and licked her slit she cried out in pleasant surprise, Becca tasted like peaches and cream. She looked back and I could see the hunger there that needed to be satisfied. I gripped the mesh and tore it. Then I stabbed her sex with the tip of my tongue. She cried out again and pressed her pussy against my face. I lapped eagerly at her soaked cunt. When I found her clit her voice reached a whole new octave. I tongued her pussy from bottom to top making sure I reached her clit each and every time. Soon her legs were shaking and she was on the verge of her first orgasm of the night. When she could stand it no longer she begged for my cock.

I got off the bed, turned off the light and undressed. In the darkened room she got up on her hands and knees again and crawled to the edge of the bed. There to greet her was my very hard very eager cock. Becca never hesitated and began to lick, suck and stroke it for all she was worth. She made love to every inch of it. She even licked and sucked my balls before returning to deep-throat me. I had to admit of the many women I had she was near the top of the list on cock sucking.

When my dick was nice and slick I picked her up and tossed her onto her back. Then I dragged her back to the edge by her ankle. Once her ass was in the right position I slid into her nice and slow. I savored the sensation of her tightness wrapped around me. She spread her legs so she could watch my cock slide in and out of her. Becca bit her lower lip and moaned as I fucked her. She whispered words of encouragement the entire time. A few minutes into our love play she began thrusting her hips up driving me deeper. Soon she was cursing as moments later her climax hit her and she ground her pussy against me.

Once she recovered I rolled her onto her side and placed her top leg over my shoulder. I began hammering away at her pussy now. No more gentleness was required. I slammed my hips into her and she was cursing louder and fouler than ever. I took this as a very good sign. I watched my cock pierce her pussy and saw how absolutely soaked she had become.

"Where do you want me to cum," I asked.

"MMMMMMMM spray my face and tits," she moaned.

I drilled her pussy harder and faster now. Our bodies coated in a light layer of sweat as we fucked. She still managed to rock her body against me even on her side. Becca was a very eager lover. Just before I came I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her close so I could paste her face with cum. Her expression when her hair was pulled spoke volumes to me. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as I came. I looked down at my handiwork and she just licked her lips and smiled up at me.

"Go run a shower, I'll be in for round two in a minute," I told her.

"Yes sir," she replied as she hopped up to do my bidding.

I heard the water running and then her voice telling me the temperature was perfect. I rose and entered the bathroom turning the light off as I did so. I entered the shower behind her. I cupped her tits and weighed them in my hands. Then I began teasing her nipples as she pressed her ass against my crotch. It didn't take much teasing to get me ready for another go at her. Without using our hands my cock found its way back into her soaked sex. This time I let her drive her hips backward fucking me with what appeared to be a lot of pent up sexual energy.

When I called her names she doubled the force of her thrusts. Apparently she liked being called a cock whore and a slut and a filthy little cunt. Her second orgasm nearly took her legs out from underneath her. I caught her as she stumbled. I eased out of her, turned her around and lifted her up and onto my raging erection. Her back hit the wall of the shower with a dull wet smack.

Our lips met and that's when things got serious. As I pounded her pussy her tongue invaded my mouth. Now it felt like I was crossing a line. There is a certain intimacy that a kiss contains. And Becca's kiss was soul wrenching in its need and desire.

She was a woman who was now second to a man's obsession to learn and create new things. He had abandoned her for other women and placed her second to other things. Now, at this very moment she was first in all things and she knew it.

As my cock drove into her she squeezed me with her talented little pussy. Her next orgasm took us both by surprise. So much so she bit my lip when she came. Becca licked the blood from my chin and looked up the hunger still there.

"I said you could do anything you wanted Jon," she said huskily. "And I do mean anything."

"I know," I said as I lifted her up and she repositioned my cock for me.

"UNNNNNNNNNN," she groaned as the head of my cock pierced her tighter hole. "Oh god yes... I always wondered what this would feel like."

"You've never done this before?"

"No I was always a chicken when it came to anal."

"Why now and why me," I asked.

"I am ready for it and maybe just maybe to spite Charlie."

"Okay well get ready for a long hard cock in your ass girl."

"MMMMMMMMM I'm ready mister... give it to me."

I did. I started out slow but once ass was properly stretched I fucked her as hard and fast back there as I had in her cunt. If she was loud getting her pussy hammered she was ear splitting while I fucked her ass. When I came I shot deep into her and that triggered her last orgasm for the night. I could tell she was done and I wasn't going to push it. If she stopped by some other night that was fine if not, well we had a great time tonight.

I finished my shower alone and in the dark. Becca had cleaned up and gingerly walked back to her room. I smiled just thinking about my cock deep in her ass. I dried off and reluctantly turned on the lights. I checked out my reflection in the bathroom mirror. My face was unchanged since the accident in Charlie's lab but my body bore the scars of the time I had actually been away. My chest alone bore twenty or more pale lines from wounds inflicted over the years. My back and legs were also testament to the battles I had fought. Thankfully my arms and face were free of blemishes and I could hide what had happened for a little while at least. God knows I wanted to talk about it. But the secret would have to hold for the time being at least. I didn't blame Charlie for the accident there were quite a few fond memories mixed with the bad. Of course that wouldn't stop me from bedding Becca if she returned to my room. I shook out my wet hair and threw on some clothes. I was too wound up to sleep right now.

Barefoot I made my way silently down the hall to the door that led to the third floor. I unlocked the door and slipped up the stairs. I entered the garden and let its beauty help soothe the primal scream that had been building since I returned home. I looked up and the moon and took in her eternal beauty. The silvery light fell on me and I felt the tears come. I was sobbing before I knew what was happening.

Dawn came all too quickly. I dressed for work and ate with the girls, mom and the twins; they were still concerned about my disappearance. I shot down all their questions and finally told them that when I was ready I would share what happened. That seemed to pacify them, for now. I knew them well enough that I couldn't keep that bay for very long. I suspected that by the time we moved to Berlin I would have to divulge some information to appease them. I wasn't happy about that but it was inevitable.

I arrived at work and was greeted by the managers and some of the employees I had grown close to since I began working here. I learned that Indigo had disappeared on the same day that I had but she had not made an appearance yet. The police were still looking for her. I wondered if she had been caught up in the same event that I had. If so she might be dead or worse.

I entered my office and it felt so surreal being back in so normal surroundings. I sat in my chair and the familiarity helped me settle back into the old duties.

"Umbra can you pull up my schedule and remind me what I am supposed to be doing."

"Yes Jon," she said appearing next to my desk. "Accessing company records..."

Soon I was back in the swing of things and it all began to come back to me. About ten o'clock there came a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and Mike stepped in. He was all smiles and sat down before handing me his latest project. I took the device from him turning it this way and that.

"Is it just a mock up or does it actually work," I asked.

"Really Jon you sting me with a question like that," he replied.

"Sorry Mike."

"That's alright, a great idea like this I could hardly leave my workshop."

"It was just one of those spontaneous things you know."

"Some of the best inventions come from that kind of experience."

"Have you heard from Indigo," I asked.

"No, not since I dropped her off near the manor house."

"I was afraid of that."

"I take it you aren't ready to talk about it," he said with a weak smile.

"You would be correct. Perhaps in time but it is too raw right now."

"No rush Jon. When you are ready you will share or not. Well I have to get back to work, enjoy the new toy."

With that he got to his feet and glanced at the back wall for a long moment. Then he left closing the door behind him. Two hidden figures, my bodyguards, materialized long enough to ask me if all was well.

"Master, do you think he sensed our presence," one asked.

"Should we silence him," the other said.

"No, he is harmless but be more vigilant around him in the future," I told them.

"Yes Sir," they said before disappearing once more.

I turned my full attention to the device that Mike had just finished. It was one foot long, about four inches wide and four inches high made of high impact plastic. There a single power button and on the side of it four USB ports. On the right side of the thing was a V shaped button that was attached to a four inch piece of plastic that protruded from the side of the device. I pushed down on the button and pulled. The screen unrolled just like a window shade which is what inspired its design. The screen extended a full foot from the main body of the portable computer. I pressed the power button and the thing came to life instantly. The familiar desktop was easy to navigate and the touch screen possessed a gorgeous high definition display. What it lacked was the holographic capabilities and AI that the other Numenor technology possessed. This I hoped could be the mainstream product for the company for years to come. The cost for its manufacturing was much cheaper that the top of the line laptops. So I decided to show it to Nick and see what he thought.

I wanted to put my thoughts together in some sort of coherent manner before I talked to Nick. What I had thought would be a simple matter ended up being a series of interruptions from managers, workers and family. I didn't blame all of them had legitimate reasons for wanting to talk to me. By the time I got home that evening I was done with attempting to put the presentation together.

I was meditating when Umbra chimed in and brought my attention to a series of news broadcasts. With a wave of her spectral hand multiple holographic screens appeared. All of the men and women broadcasting the news were very intent but then the story they were sharing was amazing. Apparently every maximum security prison in the United States was destroyed at the very same moment. The early story told of explosions at each of the facilities. As new information became available it was learned that none of the guards were injured as they were warned of the imminent danger and fled the buildings. The death toll was in the thousands nationwide. There was of course mixed reactions. Many people mourned the loss of life but there was a ground swell of people who felt the prisoners got what they deserved. They had been the most violent offenders who would never see the light of day ever again. I had spent a year on death row. I felt not an iota of remorse for the people who deserved to be there but there had to be some like myself who had been wrongfully accused. For those poor bastards maybe it was a mercy killing. I had Umbra check into it and keep me in the loop. Curious as to how all of them had been destroyed at the same time I sent Storm out to check out anything and everything about the prison system before this happened. I gave him unlimited access feeling that there was more to this, much more.

The next morning was my last day at the London plant. I had mixed feelings. There was a part of me that would miss the people I had made friends with. But truth be told I was excited about moving onto Berlin and a completely different work environment. Yes I would be overseeing another manufacturing plant but this one made weapons, specifically military grade arms. This was very cutting edge stuff and all under the Numenor umbrella. Had Nick and the guys been working on these things at the same time as the computers or did he just buy all these patents somewhere? I had read lots of books about the kind of weapons that the Germans were now producing but we just moved from the world of fiction to cold hard fact. The Gauss Rifle had now entered the military arena and I was there to cut the ribbon and officially open the plant. The plant had been producing quite a number of prototypes but none were on the market yet. Though, if they performed as well as expected, we were a shoe in for any number of government contracts.

The day went by quicker than expected. And of course there was the slow parade of well-wishers that stopped by my office at some point during the day. It reminded me that Indigo was still missing and I got a lump in my throat thinking she might have been caught up in the event that had changed my life so drastically. The shift ended and I joined the workers at the local pub for more than a few drinks to say goodbye. I would come back to London but it wouldn't be the same. It was nice to toast to good fortune for the company that had in so short a time made a drastic turn around. If things kept up they would not only remain stable but start to make a profit.

"Sir you have a call from Master Nick," Umbra chimed in.

"I'll take it outside," I said setting down my pint and heading for the door.

Once outside in the cool and quiet London evening I brought up Nick's hologram.

"Hey Nick what's up," I asked.

"I got your message about a new prototype you came up with. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner but with the prison thing I have been crazy busy."

"Oh I understand here is a file with the stats for you to look over," I said sending him the schematics.

Hovering in the air between us was a digital version of the Nightshade as I called it. Nick's eyes widened and as it went through its paces he nodded. It was a short demonstration but effective nonetheless.

"I like," he said. "It's a brilliant design and the cost puts us in line for a major market share that we have been sorely missing out on. I say run with it. I will let London have the first production run and then let the other plants in on it. Give them a nice bonus we will see how it flies, excellent work all around Jon!"

"Thanks Nick, I will go inside and give them the good news."

"Buy them a round for me and best of luck in Berlin."

With that his hologram went dark. There was a small crowd of onlookers who were staring open mouthed at the entire exchange but hell it was great publicity for the product after all.

"Numenor Computers with holographic interface. You don't have to limit yourself to a simple 2D experience anymore."

I turned and walked into the pub. I tapped my mom on the shoulder and nodded. She put her lips together and let loose a fierce whistle that quieted the entire bar.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,768 Followers