Evil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

"Looks like I'm gonna have to shut you up, you little slut!" Luke growled, loving the wide-eyed look of fear on the woman's face. He stepped forward, his dick rising right in front of her face, and grabbed her hair. He pushed his fully erect cock down so that it was aimed at her like a lance and tilted her head back.

Felicia managed to gasp a quick "Please, NO!" before Luke stuffed his soft, fat cock head between her lips and into her mouth. Felicia thought her jaw would dislocate, Luke's throbbing meat was that thick. Her mouth was forced open so wide she had no muscle strength to clamp down and bite it in protest. She had to sit there and let this black stranger feed her his cock.

"That's it, take it. Suck my dick and make me cum and I might let you go without fucking you."

Felicia couldn't reply, she still could not believe this was happening, she didn't know whether to believe the spark of hope that Luke had given her, that if he came in her mouth he wouldn't fuck her, but then again she would have to let this man cum in her mouth. Something she never let ANY man do!

Luke still only had the head of his dick stuffed in Felicia's mouth, but when he was sure she wasn't attempting to bite his cock off he eased more and more inside. Once he had another inch in he slowly pulled out and started to fuck her face. With each slow stroke he saw his shaft was covered in more and more saliva, but he couldn't get as much of his dick inside her as he wanted.

Felicia was resisting Luke's face-fuck as much as possible, but she couldn't stop her body from producing saliva, and as she covered more and more of his throbbing shaft he managed to squeeze more and more of it in her mouth. But Luke was getting impatient. He didn't know how long the drug lasted for.

"You'd better start making an effort!" he growled again, "C'mon, show me what a slut you can be, you know you want to make me cum in that pretty mouth of yours!"

Reluctantly, Felicia raised her hands and wrapped them around Luke's girth. She could feel the veins throbbing as she struggled to get her hands around the full circumference. 'If I can get him to cum quickly, maybe I can get out of this before it goes much further...' she hoped to herself.

She hated doing it, but Felicia started to actually give Luke a blowjob. She sucked as much of his impressive length into her mouth as she could, all the while wanking the bare shaft with her hands. Luke started forcing is dick into her mouth, harder and harder, choking her. Her head was forced back against the bed.

Muffled moans came from Felicia as she felt the soft head press against the back of her throat, "Tilt your head back!" Luke ordered, and grabbed her hair again, doing it for her anyway. He moved closer to her now upturned face and pushed his dick down much further than before.

Before she could do anything about it she was deep-throating possibly the BIGGEST cock she had ever seen, let alone touched. Her gag reflex was working overtime and at one point she thought she was going to pass out, but Luke pulled out just at the last second. A long trail of saliva stretched from the base of his cock to her chin and then dripped down onto her pert breasts.

Felicia felt another jolt of pleasure from her body at the sensation of her saliva striking her rock hard nipples and running over her breasts. She couldn't be beginning to enjoy this could she? NO! She was being raped! How could she possibly enjoy having her face used by this black man's impossibly large member?

Before she had time to dwell however, Luke shoved his dick in her face once more. Felicia groaned as her throat was stretched open, this time she felt his heavy balls slapping her chin! 'Holy shit I'm taking it ALL' she screamed to herself. Wondering when this torture would be over.

She felt Luke hold his fat dick deep in her throat for what seemed like an eternity before pulling out, once again an obscene amount of her saliva drooling all over her own chest. However this time, Luke did not push back in and Felicia hoped that this torment was over, but she was wrong.

Luke pulled her up easily to her feet, she made to run away, but he grabbed her arm in his strong hand and pulled her back to the bed, "Oh no, we're not done yet, I know there's still more of a slut inside you!"

And he pushed Felicia back onto the bed. He kneeled next to her head and fed her his cock once again. Felicia had given up resisting now, and accepted his throbbing tool. She sucked on it, licked up and down, squeezed it in her small hands, even groped his heavy, hanging balls. She just wanted to get this over with. Well, that's what she was telling herself. She could not ignore the way her body was reacting to her ordeal. She felt her pussy getting hotter and hated how much her body was betraying her.

Luke, however, had not let his prey's new found energy gone unnoticed. He no longer had to push his dick into Felicia's mouth, she was slurping away on it all by herself now and he had to admit, this older, white woman knew how to suck cock!

He stared at her small breasts, glistening with her saliva, her hard, pink nipples standing to attention and pinched them. Before she could stop herself, Felicia let out a moan of pleasure around Luke's meat.

"You like that huh? You really are a slut aren't you? Let's see how much you like it!"

And with that, Luke pulled Felicia's skirt up to her waist and slid two fingers over her knickers. They were soaked through. Felicia had felt her pussy getting hot and wet, but when she felt Luke's fingers sliding over her knickers, mixed with the feeling of her mouth being so full of gorgeous cock, her body betrayed her further by making her moan softly once again.

She could feel her body getting over excited and knew that she had to end this quickly. She doubled her efforts on Luke's dick, hoping that it would distract him from her burning pussy. She almost felt a pang of disappointment when his thick fingers left her soaked knickers, but gasped when she realised that he was just pulling them down!

"No! Stop! You said..." but her words disappeared when Luke slid a long finger deep inside her, swallowed by a deep guttural groan. Why was her body doing this to her? She could feel Luke's finger deep inside her, swirling around, probing, then it hit her g-spot and she almost came right there!

She vowed not to cum for this man and the only way she could think to stop him was to make him cum first! Luke didn't know what got into Felicia, but all of a sudden she was all over his cock like a woman possessed. He left his finger swirling around inside her as she let him fuck her face as she worked his shaft and balls with her hands.

It wasn't long before he could feel his orgasm brewing, his loaded balls were slapping Felicia's face with each thrust,

"Oh fuck here it comes!" he shouted as he stuffed his fat, cock into Felicia's mouth one last time.

'He's going to cum in my mouth!' the disgusting thought blasted through her mind, her mouth too full to talk, just as Luke's cock simply erupted.

Felicia thought she was going to drown at the shear volume of cum that was pumped deep into her throat. Luke continued to fuck her mouth as he shot pulse after pulse of hot, thick cum into her. Just when Felicia couldn't take anymore, the cum already drooling out of her mouth, Luke pulled out, and squirted the last of his load onto her lips and neck.

Felicia choked, gobs of cum spilling out and over her small breasts. Her hands went to her pert mounds and started rubbing it into her skin, teasing her nipples as she did so, her head was swimming, her body was in control. When she realised what she was doing she pulled her hands to her sides, but it was too late, Luke had re-started his fingering of her and his lone digit found her g-spot again.

As she lay there, a simply massive black cock swinging next to her face, her body covered in his cum and her stomach full of it, her body betrayed her once more. With a scream she came, hard. Luke felt Felicia's pussy clamp down on his finger as she came, soaking his hand with her juices as they splattered out.

She lay there panting, out of control, still cumming around Luke's finger as he gripped his cock in his hand.

"You really are a slut, first sucking my dick and swallowing my cum, now cumming for me, and I barely had to touch you!"

Felicia was in shock, he was right. He had forced himself upon her, fucked her face with his cock and her body had now just come from the probing of a single one of his fingers. How could she have enjoyed it? She didn't know, but her body was still craving more. She hoped that Luke would let her go, he was now standing looking over her body, naked but for her skirt bunched around her waist.

Luke grabbed Felicia's ankles and pulled her towards him, so that her butt was on the edge of the bed. "What are you going to do?" She asked, and even she noticed the hope that came from her voice. Hope that he would actually go all the way. Why was she thinking like this?

"Now I know how much you like black cock, slut, I'm going to give it to you!" Luke stroked his dick to full hardness, it looked massive, hovering over the small body of the married 36 year old. "You're already wet enough!" he growled, shoving two fingers deep inside her soaked pussy.

Felicia wanted to say something, but the feeling of being stretched open by Luke's fingers was too good. She did nothing but moan when she felt his fat, swollen head press against her hole.

"Oh shit that's tight!" shouted Luke as he pressed more and more of his tree-trunk-like cock into Felicia's tight pussy. Felicia tried convincing herself that if she didn't move, if she didn't cum again she could class this as a sexual attack, but her body was urging her on, begging to move against Luke, to get more of his dick inside her.

She was beginning to sweat, partly due to holding back the screams, but mostly due to the hot flushes her body was going through. Luke pushed in as deep as he could go, his balls resting against Felicia's body. He held his dick there, enjoying the feeling of being squeezed the entire length. He could also feel her pussy heating up even more around his meat.

Then he started fucking. Slowly at first, then harder and harder. Grabbing her hips in his hands and really ramming his thick, black cock deeper and deeper. Felicia thought she was going to be torn in two by his lance, and when he grabbed her hips, really pushing deep inside her, her body won out.

Felicia screamed out loud, "Oh Fuck! Shit that's good, oh god no! Why, shit, just don't stop!"

Luke grinned, he had her now. He sped up, his cock squelching in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Felicia had given up staying in control and was squirming around in pure ecstasy. Then reality hit her, "Oh shit, no!" but she couldn't stop it, she came again, clenching her fists in the bed's duvet, wrapping her legs around Luke's waist.

Her juices gushed out around Luke's throbbing cock as her back arched, almost lifting herself clean off the bed. Before she was finished, Luke pulled out, a groan of upset slipping out of her mouth.

"Get on your knees!" Luke ordered.

"W-why?" Felicia asked, suddenly nervous. Surely this was over now, she could try and put it behind her. But as the question left her lips she found herself obeying. Luke admired her naked ass. It was perfectly round, soft yet firm all at once. He grabbed a cheek in each hand, filling them with her flesh, squeezing.

Felicia let out another moan, her husband had spent so much time groping her ass that she now found it a big turn on, her body recognised it as a starter for sex, and it just added to her already heightened aroused feeling.

Luke felt his cock get even harder, "Damn girl, you have a nice ass!" He pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and anus to his hungry gaze. He wanted to spend hours worshiping this white woman's perfect butt, but his orders were clear, get her begging for cock.

Gripping his dick in his hand once more, it was well lubricated by Felicia's cum, he slammed it into her pussy from behind. Felicia's pussy was on fire and when she was impaled once again, stretched to her limits by Luke's mammoth rod, she couldn't stop her body from pushing back.

Luke noticed how much more work Felicia did this time, pushing back and forth on his fucking cock, as he groped her ass. He was close to his second cum, but he didn't slow down. Felicia was moaning and groaning like a teenage slut on heat, and in all honesty she felt like one. She pinched her own nipples with one hand as she was literally taken like a whore by this well endowed black man.

Her knees started shuddering, another orgasm brewing fast. Luke felt it too. "We're gonna cum together! Cum for me slut!" Felicia was too far gone to stop anything now, and even though the though of this stranger squirting his seed deep inside her, without a condom, made her panic, she couldn't stop her body's reaction.

"OH SHIT!!!!" she screamed, louder than any of her protests earlier, as her body convulsed around Luke's fucking dick once again.

Luke just squeezed her ass cheeks hard, burying his cock deep inside as he came again. There was no less force to his orgasm this second time as he unleashed a torrent of sticky, thick cum into Felicia's pussy.

"FUCK! YEAH YEAH YEAH!" growled Luke with each shot of cum. He emptied his balls deep inside Felicia. As he pulled out, he felt her move back with him, as though she wanted to stay stuffed with his meat. When he pulled free, masses of his and her cum oozed out of her used pussy and down her thighs.

"Holy shit!" Felicia panted, just before she passed out on the bed.

Luke rolled her over so that she lay in the bed properly and covered her with the duvet. She had a goofy smile on her face, her hair matted and stuck to her face through sweat. Before he left, Luke decided to get a head start on tomorrow. He pulled out all the bottles of water from the hotel fridge and poured some of the drug into each one.

He could not be sure which one she would drink from tomorrow so he covered all the bases. Felicia had rolled onto her side, deep in sleep, her round, pert ass on show. Luke risked another squeeze, then leant down and bit it softly. He would have that ass and then some he thought!

With a smile he left the married woman to her sleep, full and covered with his cum. Tomorrow would be even better.

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers
12