Evil Empire Strikes Halloween

Story Info
There's something about a man in black.
2.2k words
3.65
59.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

Just a quickie, for the holidays. Enjoy.

*

My name is Mike, and my job of Vice-president, in charge warehousing, keeps me on the road a lot. Luckily, I have an excellent assistant, Robert, who is very efficient and helps make my job a whole lot easier.

He plans all my business trips and maintains the office, even keeping track of all the employee's birthdays and such. So, naturally, he was also in charge of all our company parties. We always had them on the warehouse floor, which meant they were quite casual. I enjoyed having the parties, since everybody worked hard and seemed to have a real good time.

I was due to return from a business trip, on Saturday, the day of our Halloween party. I had told Robert to coordinate with my wife, and get appropriate costumes for the two of us. I didn't give it another thought, as I left for my trip.

My wife, Cindy, is a very good looking woman, who always dresses to impress. Although, I wouldn't call her a trophy wife, she is petite and about ten years younger than my 44 years. We had a very good sex life, and often talked about having threesomes and affairs. I never thought it would happen, since I love her too much to consider another woman. And, she assured me that she was very satisfied with me.

While I was on my trip, I called home and found out that my wife, Cindy, had just received her costume by messenger. She hadn't opened it yet, but said Robert called, assuring her it would go well with my costume. Since I had no clue what the costumes might be, I told her I was hoping for a Sheik and his dancing girl. She laughed and said Robert would really like that too.

While waiting for my flight, at the airport, I ran into one of my bigger clients. He walked up and complained that he had just found out his latest shipment from us hasn't been delivered. He was quite upset, because this would delay his deliveries, until it arrived. I didn't have time to call Robert right then, but promised him I would find out immediately, when I got back to the office.

It was almost time for the party, when I rushed into the office. I dumped my briefcase and coat in my office and went out to find Robert. His office overlooks the warehouse floor, and I spotted him down below, setting up for the party. I went back to my office, and started making some calls.

I quickly found out that the shipment was delayed, by some of the bad weather we have been having, lately. It was sitting in a warehouse not far from the delivery point, but nobody knew what to do with it. Being late Saturday, it was hard to locate a company that could move it immediately. I finally located a local carrier we had used quite frequently, but the boss was flying back from a trip himself, meaning I had to wait for his call.

When Robert walked back into my office, he offered to wait for the call. I told him I would, since it was going to take a long time, and he needed to take care of the party. He reluctantly agreed, telling me that my costume would be in the hallway closet, when I was ready to join them. I asked him to tell my wife that I would be awhile and if she wanted, she could join me.

After he left, I stared at my wall for awhile, then decided I could just as easily sit in Robert's office to wait for the call. This allowed me to at least watch people having fun. I saw Robert fluttering around, giving last minute instructions to the caterers. He was wearing a pirate costume, complete with a stuffed parrot on his shoulder.

The party was in full swing, when my wife made her appearance. She was very cute, in a Princess Leia outfit, nicely showing off her slender, but still well endowed body. Robert had picked out a perfect outfit, it suited her delicate features, making her look small and frail. Sitting in the darkened office, nobody from the party could see me, nor did they look up.

I saw Robert leering at my wife, then walk up to her and whisper something in her ear. She laughed, he glanced up, then hurried to the side door, leading up to the two office levels. I figured he would come in the office and tell me about my wife being here. But, when he didn't come right in, I thought he might have stopped at the bathroom. As I was about to step into the hallway, the phone rang.

The carrier guy was calling from the airport, just to let me know he had started the ball rolling. He assured me he could get the delivery done yet tody. He promised he would call me back, as soon as he got to the office. He had his secretary trying to locate one of their drivers. I thanked him, and said I would wait by the phone.

I called my client, and checked to see if they would be ready for the shipment yet today. He was quite eager to get it now, since they could get everything ready for their regular shipments, on Monday morning. While I was talking to him, I heard some movement in the hallway, but still no Robert.

Again, when I was headed toward the door, the phone rang. It was the shipper's secretary, she had located a driver and wanted to confirm the shipping address and a few other details. As I read the information to her, from the invoice, I glanced out the window.

I spotted my wife, standing beside the bar, drinking. She gets a little wild, when she drinks, and I was thinking about taking her to my office, for a quick screw, when I got free. Right then, a guy wearing a Darth Vader costume, complete with a full-coverage helmet, walks up to her

I'm sure it is Robert, from the size and the way he walks. I watch, as he takes her by the arm and leads her away, toward the stairwell. I figure he is playing a joke on my wife, since he has always flirted with her, and she seemed to like to play along.

Since all my calls were complete, I decided to sneak down and surprise them on the next floor down. Since I'm sure Robert is wearing my costume, I don't stop by the closet, and moved stealthily down the stairs.

When I was peeking around the corner, I heard the door to the conference room closing, with a soft click. I approached, quietly, hearing the distinct sound of the lock being turned. I was still unsure what was happening, but I had a weird feeling about this.

I used my keys, to open the office next to the conference room. This one had a door that led into a small bathroom, shared by the conference room. As I opened the bathroom door, I saw that the other door was open about two inches. All I could hear, was my wife pleading, in her fake little girl voice.

"Oh, Darth Vader, I'll never tell where Luke is. You can torture me, you can rape me, I'll never tell!" When she said rape, she made it sound very sexy. My dick twitched and began to grow. I might want to keep these costumes for awhile.

I moved close to the door, and looked inside. Robert was holding both of my wife's wrists, in one hand, while he loosened her clothing with the other. Actually, he was holding the cuffs of her robe, since she wasn't really trying to get away.

Surprisingly, I heard Robert speak. "The empire shall crush the rebellion!" His voice was modified by a voice synthesizer in the helmet, and could have been anybody, including me. "I will ravage your body, like I will ravage the planet of Oberon."

I will admit, it took me a second to figure out his reference to that planet. I guess he follows the movies more closely than I do. Cindy was whimpering and pleading with Darth, to spare her. Darth just laughs. Cindy just giggled.

My wife's costume, which is more like a robe, opens and exposes her skimpy bra and panties. Darth growls, and I harden imediately.

With one finger, he snags the flimsy material between Cindy's breasts and tears it apart. Darth laughs a wicked laugh. Liea thrusts her chest out. I begin rubbing my crotch.

Robert has released my wife's wrists, and she shrugs her robe and the scraps of her bra, to the floor. Her breasts are magnificent, standing up proud and defiant, for the rebellion. Darth removes his right glove, and mauls Cindy's tits. He is making little noises, as my wife pleads for mercy.

"You can torture me all you want. I'll never talk." She said, with special emphasis on torture. Robert pushed her back onto the table, reaching for her soaked panties. Darth rubbed her pussy through her panties, as she lifted her hips to press herself against his hand. My dick was rock hard right then, and I wanted to run in and take over, but I waited.

Darth growled again, and grabbed Liea's panties. He ripped them from her, with her lifting her hips, willingly. Now her neatly trimmed pussy was in full view of the dark lord. Darth started making gurgling noises, I thought he might have swallowed the voice box.

"Please, Mr. Vader, don't put your light saber in me." My sexy wife gasped. "I'm saving myself for Luke."

Oops! Luke is her brother. Guess both my wife and I need to watch the movies again. Then I thought, it really don't matter, since Darth Vader is actually Liea's father. Damn, this is like a soap opera.

Robert worked his costume aside, revealing his stiff saber, ready to destroy the rebellion. As he lunged forward, Cindy grabbed it and led it to her waiting snatch. Darth made a shuddering groan, as he impaled the nearly helpless princess.

They clutched at each other, as the dark lord completely covered the naked symbol of light and justice. Basically, all I could see, was a black robed guy lunging and thrusting at a table, with two white legs clenched around his black shrouded body.

Cindy came loudly, just before Darth unloaded his evil empire into her rebel pussy. The noises were comical, Liea was praising her god, while Darth made weird and unusual sounds from his voice box.

I had my own dick out and was jacking off along with them. When I came, I made sure to shoot into the stool. When I recovered, I glanced at the actors, as they regained their bearings. Darth pulled away, letting me see my wife's well fucked pussy and matted pubic hair.

I knew my wife would want to use the bathroom, so I headed out through the other office. The last thing I heard, was Darth Vader's statement. "This is a great victory for the empire." I almost laughed, but managed to get back to my office before Robert exited the conference room.

I sat at my desk, and called the carrier, to thank him once again. Then called my client, assuring him the shipment was minutes away. Robert walked in about then, wearing his pirate outfit, looking more than a little flushed.

"Just finished." I told him, as he picked up the invoices, to return them to his office. "Uh, did Cindy show up yet?" I asked, watching for his reaction.

"Oh, yes I did see her, over by the bar." He said smoothly. "I could go get her for you, if you want." He offered.

"No, that's alright. I'll just take a quick trip to the john, then get my costume on, and join her." Robert moved away, relieved, thinking nobody was the wiser.

When I got my costume from the closet, both gloves were missing and there were some wet spots near the crotch area. I cleaned them as well as I could, and stopped by the conference room, and retrieved the gloves. The left glove was soaked with my wife's juices, while the right one was fairly clean.

I placed the gloves in an inside pocket, along with her torn bra. I never found her panties. I would guess Robert took them, as his trophy.

When I joined Cindy, at the bar, she smiled. "Ah, Darth Vader, you're taller than I remember." We both laughed, as she hugged me. "From what I found in the bathroom, I guess you saw what happened, huh?" I smiled and nodded.

"Well, I think Robert got a good Halloween bonus this year." I said, as I fondled her tight ass. We both laughed, and I removed my helmet, so I could drink and kiss my wife.

Now, I know you're wondering why I would allow my assistant to screw my wife, right in front of me. Didn't I tell you he was a very good assistant? They are hard to come by.

And this worked out great for us, since we had been thinking about a possible threesome, someday. This way, we both knew it happened, but Robert can't talk about it, since he doesn't know we know ...

See, just like one of those soap operas. I wonder what Robert has planned for Christmas.

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers