Evil Secretary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Well enough of that and back to what you really want to know. John was riding me hard and making snarling faces at me. His motion was so deep and thrusting my whole upper body jerked. With every hard jab with his hips, we both grunted. His face was so close to mine I just gripped his head and forced my tongue in his mouth. He tried pulling away but I gripped him harder. He finally got my hands over my head and pinned them to the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" he hissed.

I just laughed in his face. He increased his stroke and snarled through his nose.

"Go on then hurry up. I bet Vicky is wondering just how long you are going to be. I bet she is wondering what we are doing, alone, in my bedroom."

He grabbed hold of my hair and started bucking with angry energy. His grunting soon gave way to panting, and then little gasps of pleasure. I watched as his head slowly went down to my chest. His arms had buckled and his strength was draining away. He had put so much energy into fucking me he was totally spent.

"I've got teeth marks in my tit," I announced, looking into my bra cup.

John rolled off of me and slumped on his back. I got up and went to the loo. When I came back he was dressing.

"Sure you wouldn't like to do it again?"

"You are mad," he mumbled under his breath.

My hand hurt after I slapped his face. He just looked shocked at me for a moment.

"No one, nobody, ever calls me that you fucking piece of shit!" I yelled.

"That is it that is us finished, from now on I want nothing to do with you," he hissed.

I softened a little.

"Sorry, you just said the wrong thing. Are we still friends? I mean, if I want you again can you come round," I said, stroking his cheek.

He backed away shaking his head.

"No, I love Vicky. I should never have come on to you in the first place. Can we just forget everything now?"

I nodded and turned away. My grin returned to my face as the door closed. I still had the photos of him with Mrs Silver if I need anything else. But for now he had out lived his usefulness to me. Now he would just be another face at work.

"Did you enjoy your break sir?"

He half nodded. I smiled brightly as Mr Silver went into his office. He came back out two minutes later.

"Amy, where is the picture of my wife, the picture that was on my desk?"

"I thought it would be best removed," I said.

He looked down and again gave a faint little nod.

"Not long now," I mumbled to myself, as he closed his office door.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12