Evil, Sexy Witch Tricks for a Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"Let me get more comfortable, lover," she said giving him another sexy smile.

She continued undressing until she was naked. For an older woman, she was definitely a MILF and he wondered if she had any kids, but he wasn't thinking about her family, when he was staring at her hot body. He was more thinking about having outrageously passionate sex with her.

As soon as she climbed on his bed, he fell between her legs. He was all over her red pussy, fingering her and exploring her with his tongue.

"Is this what you want? Is this what you like? I love licking your red pussy, Maureen," he said playing her sexy game. "I can't wait to make love to you."

"Make love? Oh, you silly boy," she said putting a long fingernail to his forehead and pushing his mouth away from her pussy. "I don't want you to make love to me," she said giving him another wicked laugh. Suddenly, more than annoying, her laugh sounded like broken glass being rubbed into a concrete sidewalk.

For a second, already sexually frustrated at the anticipation of her getting dressed and leaving, he thought their little love affair was already over before it even started.

"You don't?"

He sat up and stared at her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so naked and, after she sucked his cock, allowed him to have his way with her tits and her pussy, he was so horny. Unless she was just a cockteaser, he didn't understand why she wanted him to stop.

"No, sweetie, this isn't about love. This has nothing to do with making love. This is about sex, raw, animal sex. I want you to fuck me, really fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me long. I want you to fuck me nasty. Use me. Abuse me. Make me cum. Fuck me until you split me wide open and I scream with passion and pleasure."

Wow! Oh, my God. He'd marry this sexy bitch, if he could, that is, if she'd have him. Not even bothering with a condom, he mounted her and as soon as he did, his cock fell into a wet, warm, tight place.

As if putting his cock into an electrical outlet, he was connected to her with an energy that energized not only his whole body but his whole being. Then, as soon as he started banging her, really banging her, and fucking her, just hard and as nasty as she wanted him to fuck her, as soon as he was really going at her, as if a dog in heat, is when he started noticing a physical change in her.

As if looking at a hologram, at first he thought, maybe because of all the alcohol he consumed that he was seeing things, but the more he fucked her and the harder he fucked her, the older and uglier she suddenly became. Within only a few moments, he realized he was fucking an old, hag of a smelly, flat chested woman. He was having sex with a witch and if she was a day, she was eighty-years-old.

"Fuck me, Georgie boy. Fuck me! Give me your big, hard meat because I'm really in heat," she said in the high pitched voice of an old, feeble woman. "Trick or treat. Trick or treat. This is more your trick and my treat. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

No matter how much he struggled to get away from her, no matter how much he pushed against her to free his cock from her pussy, as if she had a vise grip in her pussy on his cock, she increased her grasp on him. Cast under her spell, he was trapped.

"Let go. Let me go. Let go of me, you old hag of an evil wicked witch."

"Make me cum. Make me cum. Then, I'll make you cum by sticking my finger up your bum. If you don't and if you won't, I'll turn your big prick into a limp, little dick. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

She forced him to fuck her. She forced him to hump her. Once they developed a rhythm, he got her off and, as if pushing a button on a vending machine, she stuck her finger up his ass and he exploded all he had inside of her.

Finally, she let him go and with his knees raised to his chest and his arms wrapped around his legs, he shriveled against his bedroom wall.

"Go away! You got what you wanted from me. Now go!"

She laughed a cackling laugh and, as quickly as she made him cum, she was gone out the front door.

George staggered out of bed and locked his front door. He had enough drinks that night to make him wonder if what had just happened was imagined or real. A bittersweet moment, the best sex he ever had turned into the worse sex he ever had. He had sex with an 80-year-old witch of a woman. Never again will he ever pick up a strange women in a bar. Never again will he leave his house on Halloween.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers
12