Evil Slut Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
Is there no end to Mandy's rules and humiliation?
7.3k words
3.31
60.6k
20
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
400 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is written in first-person subjective narration format. Most first-person narration stories involve an *objective* narrator, who describes events as they actually happen (but of course, the concept of "actuality" depends on acceptance of objective reality). In this story (as with most of mine) the narrator is highly subjective. She is a 19-year-old narcissist; her ways of acting, and speaking, reflect her immaturity, and the narrative style encodes those aspects of her character, because *she* is telling the story, in her own words. What you see on the page is essentially a transliteration of her conversational style, as though it were a transcript of an audio recording.

Readers used to an objective first-person narrator may be thrown off balance by this device. For example, the profuse inclusion of transliterated forms of her laughter is done deliberately. It is not like the literary analogue to improvisational jazz; it is more like musicians performing a composer's interpretation of a garage band jam... *meant* to sound like a garage band jam, yet precisely encoded in sheet music.

If you compare my story "Yes Miss Murphy" to this one, you may be initially surprised that they were penned by the same person. That is because the subjective narrator there is a completely different type of character. He is 48, male, professional, intelligent, articulate, with no particular personality disorders or serious moral flaws (at least initially). And through his narration, we understand all that about him, whereas through Mandy's narration in this story, we understand a lot about her personality and character.

With that, let's let Mandy get back to her story (that is, if we can stand listening to her).

****

"You never need nobody.
You've never been alone.
And I try to get your affection,
And all I ever do is wrong."

-- The Lone Bellow

****

One night the next week, when Davey got home from work I asked him to make us something for dinner. As we ate, I said, "Davey. You have a been a very good boy all week. You've been doing so well following all the rules. I want to unlock you tonight and let you squirt your little peepee and make you eat up your slimy goo. But the thing is, the key is over at Jenna's, and I want you to call her and ask for her permission to have your little penis cage unlocked."

Hahaha! I was testing him to see if he would show any resistance to having to humiliate himself again in front of Jenna. This would be worse. Last time the unlocking was a done deal; he just needed to thank her. This time he would have to ask her for permission. Hahaha! Soooo ridiculous! Ask your wife's girlfriend if it's OK for your wife to allow you an ejaculation and then have to eat your own cum. Hahahaha! Ohhhhh my god. We are just EVIL.

"I'm gonna trust you to use the right words when you talk to her. Don't disappoint me. I'm dialing the number." I put the phone on speaker and set it between us. He was the perfect little wimp, very respectfully asking her permission, and speaking of his "little peepee" and "slimy goo". She grilled him about the rules we'd set so far, including never asking wifey to be unlocked, never even dropping hints, always doing only what wifey wanted to do sexually, never trying to kiss or touch wifey, and never trying to start a conversation with wifey. Had he been a good boy and followed all those rules faithfully? He very earnestly promised her that he had.

"Welllll..." she said, "It does indeed sound like you've been a good boy .... so... I suppose if Mandy doesn't mind, then yes, you can squirt your little peepee tonight and eat up all your slimy goo."

He dutifully thanked her, and I told him that while he cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes, I would go over to Jenna's and get the key. I told him to go ahead and get naked before he started those chores. "I will probably stay and hang out with her for a little while," I said, "so once you finish in the kitchen, you should really give the bathroom a good cleaning. I've been meaning to get to that today, but I was over at Jenna's too long. The tub and shower walls need scouring, the toilet needs cleaned, and the sink, too. Oh, and the floor needs swept and mopped. Remember, go ahead and get naked before you do all your chores. Actually, you know what? As long as you're sweeping and mopping the bathroom floor, this kitchen floor could use it, too. And over here in front of the door.

"I'll be back in ... I don't know, a couple hours. If you get done with all that, and I'm not back yet, just wait. Don't call and pester-- ... oh ... you know what, that reminds me. New rule: You're not allowed to call or text me anymore, unless it's an emergency. Just like you can't start a conversation with me in person. And just in case you get to thinking notes are OK, you can't write me notes, either. OK. See you in a bit."

I stayed away for three hours, which gave Jenna and me some excellent playtime. She punished me real good for being such a bad, BAAAD girl, and I told her to please try and leave some marks on me from her whips, and paddles, and riding crops. When I left, she sent a little toy with me to use on hubby. It was a little thing about three inches long intended for hemorrhoids. You put it in the freezer, and then stick it up your butt. It was only about as big around as a finger, so it wasn't like a dildo, or a buttplug. But we thought it would be an excellent little starter, to get hubby used to taking something up his ass. Hahaha.

When I got home, hubby was naked on the couch watching TV. He sat up, as I came in the door, and said, "Hi." He was trying very hard not to express his impatience with me at having been gone so long.

I glanced at him but said nothing, as I closed the door, and took off my coat. I said, "You know.... when you say 'hi' to me before I've said anything to you, that's like... thiiiiis close... to trying to start a conversation. Don't you think? I don't see a whole lot of difference."

He sighed and slumped his shoulders. He was getting so exasperated from trying to follow all the ridiculous rules so his wife would be happy, and it seemed like no matter what he did, she acted like a heartless bitch. Well... what can I say, he was getting to know me, hahaha! But he wasn't gonna dare to talk back to me, when I just came home with the key to his dick.

I said, "I assume since you're sitting there, you got all your chores done. Let me take a look. You stay there." I inspected his work in the kitchen, and in the bathroom. It looked fine. I returned to him and said, "So... do you think just plopping your naked ass on my couch because you finished your chores is the best way to show me how appreciative you are for me running across town to get your little penis cage key?"

"I'm sorry," he said, immediately rising from the couch and standing up. "Um... is it OK to ask... um... what I ... what I should.... do? What I should have been doing?"

"Yes, you may ask that. That shows wanting to be more obedient, and please your wife." I let the word "obedient" hang in the air a moment, and hoped I hadn't gone a little too far for him to handle. He just nodded, and hung his head a little, like he was bowing, almost. "Well... let's see... did you try to think of some other housework that might need done around here, so you could help me out? Like, did you look in the dryer to see if there were dry clothes to fold and put away?"

"Uh, no."

"Or look in the washer to see if a load was done and ready to dry?"

"No. No, I didn't."

"OK, well.... Happy wife, happy life, so basically what I'm saying is, If you know your wife is on the way home with the key to allow you to squirt your peepee, then you should be thinking about making her happy. Obviously if I'm not here, the way to make me happy would be to find some chores around here to do. Just because I only gave you certain ones doesn't mean there isn't some other stuff I could use help with. How 'bout vacuuming this floor, did you ever think of that?"

"No. No, I didn't."

"How 'bout vacuuming the bedroom carpet? How 'bout vacuuming ALL the carpets. You never thought that might be a better way to pass the time while you were waiting?"

"Um... I'm sorry, I ... OK ... in the future, I ... um ... I'll know. I'll, uh... look for anything I can think of to... to, uh... help you with housework."

I sat down on the couch, crossed my legs, and bounced my top heel up and down, looking bitchy and impatient, as I looked up at him, standing there naked, looking stupid, hahaha. I said, "*When* ... are you going to look for anything you can think of, to help me out with housework?"

He looked at me, stupidly, confused. I just raised my eyebrows.

"Um.... uhhh... whenever... I'm waiting for you to... um... uh.... unlock ... my, uh... little ... p- ... penis cage?"

"Only then? Only when you think you're gonna get your rocks off? That's the only time 'happy wife, happy life' applies?"

He sniveled, and fidgeted. "Um, no. That's not the only time... it applies."

"It applies ALL the time, doesn't it?"

"Yes. But...."

"But what?"

"Well.... honey.... you don't really seem... happy... to me... Like, right now, you seem.... so angry... and...."

I scoffed, and upturned my palms, like he just said the most idiotic thing in the world. "How would YOU know if I'm happy or not?"

"Well, because--"

"Shut up! Just shut up. If I'm sitting here telling you exactly what you can do to make me happy, then how in the world could you NOT make me happy... by doing those things!? You understand what I'm saying? If I say, Do ... whatever... and that will make me happy, don't I KNOW that that will indeed make me happy? If I don't seem happy now it's 'cause you're not doing the things I'm telling you will make me happy. I mean, yeah, OK, I gave you specific chores to do, and you did THOSE. Fine. But I go to the trouble to go ALL THE WAY OVER TO JENNA'S to get the key so your stupid dick can have a little squirty-squirt, and I come back, and find you're just LAZIN' AROUND, sittin' on the couch -- with your sweaty, naked ass on my couch, mind you -- when there's tons of stuff around here you could have gotten done."

"OK. I'm sorry."

"So I ask you again: Are you gonna look for helpful things to do around here ONLY when you're waiting to get your rocks off?"

"Um... no, uh... not only then...."

"Then when else?" He really didn't know how to answer, so I let him stutter a minute and then said, "How about every minute you're home, for the time being. That would be good."

"OK. OK... I will do that. Every minute I'm home."

"You will look for things to do to help me with housework?"

"Yes."

"OK. Well.... I will give you a choice. I would really like to know I can trust you to follow the new rules... We've established a couple of new rules here tonight: One, you're not allowed to call or text me anymore, you're not allowed to write notes, and of course you're already not allowed to try and start a conversation with me. Um... oh, and you're not allowed to say 'hi' to me... um... basically, just don't speak unless spoken to. Two, from now on, every minute you're home, you're gonna look for anything you can do around here to help me with housework.

"Let's see.. um... when you do get to squirt your slimy goo, you will always have to eat it all.. that hasn't been a rule, but that's one I think we should go ahead and make. Oh! OK, another one... since every minute you're home you need to look for housework to do, another rule is you always have to go straight from home to work, and from work to home, without any stops in between. So unless I've asked you to stop somewhere, like the store, no stops. Except for gas. You'll need gas, of course. But you have to always pay at the pump. You're not allowed to go into the store. Not even to use the bathroom.

"OK... um... oh, you're not allowed to make any plans. So, like, if someone invites you to do something, you should probably just say no thanks. Even if I'm invited, too, if I don't already know about it, say no thank you, because you're not allowed to go anywhere or do anything without my permission, but since you're not allowed to start conversations with me, there won't be any way to ask my permission about some invitation. You see what I'm saying? It's not like I'm gonna ask, 'Did you get some kind of invitation to do something?' Hahaha. I wouldn't ask that. So, just say no thanks. I'll get invitations for us to do stuff, so don't worry about that. It won't be a problem.

"So... the choice is, you can wait another week for me to unlock you so you can squirt your stupid little peepee, and that way I can see if you're really gonna be a good boy and follow all the rules... and IF you do, then you can have some cummy-cummy in a week.... OR... we can go ahead and do it as planned, tonight, and then it'll be at least ONE MONTH before we unlock it again."

He scoffed when I said "one month", but after shuffling his feet for a few seconds, with great (and delicious!) pain on his face, he said, "OK.... I'll wait a week." I thought I might see tears in his eyes any minute, but.... not this time. Damn! Hahahaha!

"OK," I said, rising off the couch. "I hope you remembered all those rules." At that, I led him to the bedroom, and had a little test for him. My back and butt and legs were covered with red marks from Jenna's toys, and after making hubby kneel at the foot of the bed, and handcuffing his wrists behind his back, I got naked. If I lay down on my stomach on the bed, and made hubby slide his face up between my legs, and he never said a word about all these marks that he would OBVIOUSLY see, he would pass the test. I am happy to report, he passed with flying colors! I'm sure he was DYING to know what in the world I'd been up to at Jenna's, but he never said a word. He just dutifully licked my pussy and tongued my butthole as demanded.

After a few minutes, I got off the bed, without warning, and told hubby to stay put. I got the little "butt starter", as Jenna and I decided to call it, the little finger-like thing I could put up Davey's butt, and I brought it to his face. I held it there to see if he would break a rule and ask, "What's that?" I think I saw his lips start to form a W, hahaha. But he didn't ask. I said, "Suck this. Suck it. Get it nice and slobbery." After he did, I said, "I'm gonna put this in your butt. It'll be really hot, it'll make your wife happy. When I push it in, you push back, like you're pooping. It won't hurt." I slid the "butt starter" in all the way, and then I scooted my ass back to his face for more licking. After 10 or 15 more minutes, I pulled the starter out, made hubby suck it again, and then I went to the bathroom. I smeared toothpaste all over the butt starter, and then I went to the freezer to get the ice pack.

When I came back, I put the ice pack in hubby's hand and said, "Here. See if you can reach your balls with that even though your hands are cuffed." With some difficulty, he could indeed get the pack to his balls. "OK. Now I'm gonna put this thing back in your butt. It has toothpaste on it, and at first, it's gonna really burn. Don't make any noise, any grunts or anything. Just hang in there, and after a few minutes, it'll stop burning. You can distract yourself with the ice pack if you need to. Actually you should distract yourself by licking your wife's pussy really good. By the way, don't drop that ice pack, 'cause it'll fall on the floor, and then you'll just be screwed."

I then shoved the toothpaste-covered finger-like toy up my poor little slaveboy's ass, and savored his pain as he gasped. "Remember. Quiet," I said. Then I got back in position in front of his face, and enjoyed as he proceeded to lick my pussy furiously. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder to see him wincing, and closing his eyes tightly, trying to deal with the burning pain in his ass. I thought to myself, I cannot WAIT for the day I can look back there and see one of my boyfriends' big dicks in his ass instead, hahaha.

By the time I was ready to let hubby quit, it was almost midnight. He had to get up at 6:30. I said, "Davey?"

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me two ways your wife likes to sleep?"

"Ummm.... two ways, um..... oh... uh, yes, um... one way is just like we are now, having your... your, uh... butt.... hole... licked... and um... with me staying here all night between your legs?"

"Good boy. That's very good. That is one way. Can you think of another way?"

"Ummmm... ummmmmm...... uhhhh... no... n-no... M-Mandy... I guess I can't."

"Dear. Why don't you call me 'dear'. New rule: You're only allowed to address me as 'dear' from now on. You can say things like 'yes dear'. I would really love that. That would be so sweet, you saying 'yes dear'. That would really make me happy."

"Yes, dear."

"Very good. You're becoming SUCH a good, obedient little hubby. I am sooo happy. Anyway, the other way I like to sleep, is by myself in the bed... having the bed allll to myself. I mean, I know married couples are 'supposed' [I did air quotes] to sleep in the same bed. Most DO, of course, but I mean... who made that rule?? Mmmm, Davey, could you tongue my butthole while I'm talking about this?"

"Yes, dear." He dove his tongue right in. Hahaha.

"Anyway... I lllooove to have the whooole big bed, and just be able to strrreeeetch, and use both pillows, and I just sleep so much better when you're not in here. And I love being able to wake up in the morning, and it's completely quiet here, and you don't have to smell my morning breath, and I don't have to smell yours. And... I just think it's really sweet when you get up and get ready for work, and you're all alone because you're letting me just sleep. I love that. It just makes me so happy to wake up to an empty house, by myself."

I lay enjoying his tongue for a minute or two after saying that, feeling so cozy and so relaxed, and smiling, knowing my husband's heart was breaking as he slavishly licked the inside of my ass. Hahahaha! Ohhhh. Married life is so sweet.

"Mmmmmm. Anyway, Davey... yeah... those are my two favorite ways. But sleeping by myself in here is by FARRRR my most favorite. So... I'm gonna give you a choice, because you have been SUCH a good little boy... SO good... I'm gonna let you decide... if you wanna sleep like this, and sleep here in the bed with me tonight, and use my butt as your pillow, you can. But the price is you have to wait two more weeks to squirt your peepee, instead of one. And any time you want to sleep like this, you're allowed to ask for that. It's the only time you can ask a question. And the price will be two more weeks of chastity, on top of however long it already is.

"Or.... we can just wait one more week like we agreed earlier, and you can sleep on the couch tonight. But if you choose that, you won't be allowed to ever sleep with your face in my butt ... I mean, unless I want it... and you won't be allowed to ask for it. And on top of that, starting tonight we'll have a new rule, which is you sleep on the couch every night, and I sleep here alone, and you take your work clothes out there and never come in the bedroom in the morning. Mmmmm... you're not licking very well, Davey, lick better. Show me some love, my good little hubby."

He struggled with the decision, but I couldn't let him get the idea that he'd ever be allowed to think things through too carefully. I needed him to feel as wimpy and powerless as possible, so I spoke up, a little bit loudly and bitchily: "I need your decision, Davey, what's it gonna be? Do you wanna sleep here on my ass tonight? Are you gonna make me sleep in one position, here on my stomach, while I have to feel your sweaty head on my butt all night? Or are you gonna let me get a really good night's sleep in here alone, so I can fully enjoy my bed? What's it gonna be, Davey? Decide!"

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
400 Followers
12