Evil Slut Bride Ch. 06

Story Info
Now there is no doubt hubby knows his place.
6.8k words
3.53
57.9k
24
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I write stories most people find particularly depraved. To paraphrase Frank Zappa: If you are determined to be outraged, I can accommodate you.

***

When I woke up, I lay in Jenna's bed for a moment, as I heard her fiddling around in the kitchen, and I realized that this was the first time I'd stayed out all night, and since I'd left my bedroom door open, Davey would have seen, while doing his morning wifey-worship (hahaha) that I hadn't been home. It was possible he'd gotten concerned about that, and decided to call or text me. So I jumped out of bed, padded out to the counter separating Jenna's kitchen from her living room, and grabbed my phone.

"Good morning, Miss Mandy," said Jenna.

I chuckled and said, "Good morning, Mistress Jenna." Then, after examining my phone, I said, "Damn."

"What's the matter?"

"Well, since I never went home all night, and since that's the first time I've done that since Davey and I got married, I was kinda hoping he'd call or text me."

She harumphed, and said, "Well, that... sounds... uncharacteristically sweet. I wouldn't think you'd care."

"Well, I do care. Because I made a rule a long time ago that he's never allowed to call or text me, unless it's an emergency. But I was hoping he did so I could punish him."

"Ohhhhh... hahahaha! OK."

Since I had my phone in hand, I called Jeff, at his office at Feedler, and asked if I could pull Davey away from work for a couple hours that afternoon. I told him it involved some important business concerning our house-hunting. (In truth, Davey and I were not yet ready to even start looking for a house.) Jeff OK'd it, and I told him I'd call back later when I was ready to pick Davey up, and in the meantime, please don't say anything to Davey about it.

Then I told Jenna I wanted to dress in some professional-looking clothing for my little meeting with Davey. I wanted to look like a sexy, authoritative lawyer in front of him. We tried to find something in her wardrobe that would do the trick, and we did find one good outfit, but it didn't fit me right, because Jenna is an amazon compared to me.

So Jenna said, "Well, I'll tell you what, kiddo. Let's go shopping, and I will buy you an outfit for this occasion. I think, considering the fact you've made my life a hundred times more fun since I met you, I owe you at least that much."

We found the perfect skirt, blouse, and blazer, with shoes to match, and we decided to go with some thigh-high stockings, too, with lace at the top, that would melt Davey to putty when he saw me with my legs crossed in them. Then we went out to lunch, and Jenna took me back to my place. I changed into the outfit and headed over to Feedler.

When I pulled into a parking space, I called Jeff and asked him to tell Davey I was waiting in the parking lot for him. "If he asks you what it's about, just say you don't know, but he has your permission to leave, until I bring him back."

When Davey came up to my driver's side window, I rolled it down, kept looking straight ahead and said, "Get in." After he did, I backed out of the space, never looking at Davey or saying a word, and he remained silent also. Of course. Because he's not allowed to do otherwise.

I drove him home, opened the door for him to walk in, and told him to strip off all his clothes and kneel beside our dining table. I stood by the door until he did so. Then I sat down in front of him. "Tell me that you love me, and beg me to never leave you."

"I love you Mand- ... dear. I love you. Please don't ever leave me. Please. I love you, dear, please, please, don't ever leave me."

"Tell me that you love me and would never, EVER, even DREAM of leaving me."

"I love you, dear. I would never, ever, even dream of leaving you."

"Again."

"I love you, dear. I would never, ever, even dream of leaving you."

"Again."

"I love you, dear. I would never, ever, even dream of leaving you."

"Tell me you know you are a complete loser slave to your wife, but that you are happy to remain so for the rest of your life, and will do anything she says, to make her happy, even when it makes you unhappy."

"I know I am a complete loser slave to my wife, but I am happy to remain so... for the rest of my life... and do anything you say.. anything she says, to make her happy, even when... it makes me... unhappy."

"Tell me that you know your wife will never let you have sex with her again, but you still love her more than anything in the world, and would love for her to find sexual satisfaction from other men, because you want her to be happy."

Davey's eyes widened, and he gasped like I'd just punched him in the gut. But he said, "I know my wife will never let me have sex with her again, but I love her anyway, more than anything in the world, and ... I would... love for her to... find ... [here he started to tear up, and his voice broke]... sexual satisfaction ... with other men... because... I want her to be happy."

He started to sob, looking down at the floor in front of me, and shaking his head. When he looked back up at me, he saw me smirking. I said, "Tell me you know ... that your wife loves to make you cry."

After three or four audible sobs, he wailed, "I know my wife loves to make me cry."

"But you still love her and will love her forever."

"But I still love her... and will love her forever."

Satisfied he was in the right frame of mind, I said, "I have some documents here... aaand... based on what you just told me, I think you'll find them perfectly reasonable, and... you'll have no trouble... signing them for me. Like a good little boy. Here. Read."

I handed him the papers, and as he knelt on the hard tile floor, he read them carefully. When he finished, he glanced up at me, a little concerned, and then took the time to read them through a second time. When I knew he was finished, I said, "If you have any questions, you are allowed to ask."

He seemed at a loss, and didn't say anything, so I said, "You'll notice these documents say nothing about what would happen if *I* ever filed for divorce, or left you. So you should find that reassuring. I mean... I *know* I'll never leave you. Why would I do that? I love..." Here I paused to make him think I might say "you". "... having a little slaveboy husband. Why would I ever give that up?"

"So," I asked him, "are you willing to sign those?"

He nodded, as he bowed his head. "Good," I said, and took the papers back from him. "We need to go to the lawyer's office, then, so you can sign in front of him. Stay right there."

I went back to my bedroom and shut the door so hubby couldn't hear. I called the office of Mr.-Bigshot-Lawyer-with-his-dick-in-a-cage. A secretary answered, and I said, "Yes, Mr. Tamalinas, please."

"One moment," then, "Michael Tamalinas."

"Well, hello, pencil-dick, Miss Mandy calling."

"Yes... hello ... Miss Mandy... what can I do for you?"

"My hubby has agreed to sign the papers. Would we be able to come in right now, for him to do that?"

"Yes... uhhh... just come on in and... if you would... please tell my secretary that the Thompsons are here."

"Hahaha. I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, Michael, I would never call myself 'Miss Mandy' or hint to anyone who doesn't already know, about your secret life."

"Ha. Oh, no, actually that wouldn't be an issue. My secretary knows. I figured it'd be better if I told her myself rather than risk her finding out some other way."

"Haha. Well, I will also be very considerate as I ask you this question: I would like to make my husband drop his pants in your office and pull down his panties to show off his chastity cage. Would you mind if I asked you to do the same when we are there? If you're not comfortable with that, I understand."

"Um... if you would like to do that, I am OK with it. As long as he does it first? Is that OK?"

"Sure."

"And as long as there aren't any noises people outside the office can hear. And I do have an appointment in an hour, so we will need to be done by then."

"Agreed. Well, you have been a very good boy, Michael, and I'm glad, because if you had not agreed to dropping your pants for me, I'd have had to ask Mistress Jenna to punish you with another week of chastity. We'll see you in a few minutes."

"I'll be here."

I took Davey into Michael's office, where he signed the papers, and then I made Davey get up from his chair and drop his pants to his ankles. His face was red as a beet, but he said, "Yes, dear," and did it. I laughed at his panties, and told him to pull those to his knees. I asked him, "Do you have your butt pacifier with you?" He blushed and said it was in his desk at work. "Hmm," I frowned. "I should have told Jeff to make you put it in before you came." Poor Davey was mortified by that idea, haha. But I also made that comment so Michael could pick up on the fact that my domination of my husband extended even to his workplace, and that there was some mysterious "Jeff" that did my bidding.

"Michael. Show my hubby that he doesn't have to be quite so embarrassed. Drop your pants to your ankles."

Davey's eyes were wide as saucers. As Michael loosened his belt, I said, "I didn't hear you say 'Yes, Miss Mandy.'" Davey's mouth dropped open, as, for the first time he realized, he wasn't the only one who followed his wife's orders.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Yes, Miss Mandy."

"Oh my god. Do you wear MEN's underwear? That is just wrong. Pretending you're a man. You really should wear panties."

When Michael's pants and underwear were down, and he straightened back up, I turned to my hubby and said, "You see, Davey? You're not the only man in the world with a useless dick. And yours isn't the only one some woman decided to lock away. Mistress Jenna locked this fool's away. You're actually a lot luckier than he is. You at least have a sexy wife at home, that you get to look at, whose pussy you get to lick. This poor sap lives by himself and doesn't even have THAT. At least I have a use for your tongue, Davey, I'd never let this idiot even SEE my pussy. OK, boys, pull up your pants, you look ridiculous."

Michael kept a copy of the documents for his files, gave me a copy, and then said, "You are each legally entitled to keep a copy of these documents for your personal records, so I am legally obligated to pass a copy from my hand to yours, Davey. What happens to it afterward is out of my control." He handed a copy to Davey, and I said, "You won't need that, Davey, give it to me." He did.

Before we left, I said, "Michael, do you have a few bucks on you? I could really use a new pair of shoes for dancing. Mistress Jenna and I are planning to go clubbing this weekend."

"Sure," he said, reaching into his wallet. "A hundred dollars enough?" I frowned and said, "It'll do, I guess."

"Here, one-fifty."

I took it from him, saying, "Good boy. Tell ya what, I'm gonna text Mistress Jenna and ask her to shave off one day of chastity for you, how 'bout that? Isn't that nice of me?"

"Yes, Miss Mandy. That is very, very nice, thank you."

"Bye now. Come on, Davey. Walk." We left, and I took Davey back to work. When we pulled into the parking lot, I turned off the car, which he didn't expect. "I'm going in with you," I said. Just inside the office, I whispered to Davey, "Go to your desk, and get that butt pacifier and lube, and slip them in your pocket. Then meet me in Jeff's office."

Inside Jeff's office, I said, "I brought your little office bitch back. And I'm ready to pay you back. Want a blow job?"

He said, "Absolutely!" through his shit-eating grin. I said, "OK, Davey will be here in a minute. How about the three of us go in that supply closet, and I'll suck you off right in front of him."

"Ha ha ha ha. Outstanding."

When the three of us got inside, and Jeff locked the door behind us, I said, "Davey, drop your pants to your ankles right now. Do it!" He did, and Jeff and I watched him blush as he stood, looking like a fool with his penis cage sticking out the sides of his panties. "Drop those panties," I said, "And reach into your pants pocket and get that butt pacifier and lube."

"Butt... pacifier?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, I want you to see this thing. This is almost like his... girlfriend on the side, I guess. He licks her, he sucks her, she fucks him... in the butt, of course. Davey, lube that thing up and slide it in and out of your asshole for Mr. Mullens here. I think he deserves to see that. After all, he IS superior to you."

I sidled up to Jeff, and said, "You know, Jeff... as long as Davey has his pants pulled down... maybe you'd prefer to have yours down, too?"

"Yeah... I think I would." Hubby looked horrified as I stroked Jeff's chest through his shirt, and Jeff unbuckled his belt. He unfastened his pants and let them just drop, then pulled his feet out and kicked the pants away. I moved my hand over Jeff's swelling dick, and squeezed it through his boxers.

Staring at hubby, I said, "Make sure you keep fucking your silly little ass with that pacifier. You know... under *these* shorts, you won't find a useless little dick locked in a cage. I think I can find a use for *this* dick."

I kept stroking Jeff's cock on the outside of his shorts, while I stared hubby down and looked for signs of resistance to what he must have known was about to happen. Davey kept fucking his ass, and, though his eyes pleaded with me, it looked as though he knew he would have to accept his fate.

"I'll let you in on a little secret, Davey. The reason Jeff made you the little office lackey around here... is because I asked him to... hahahaha. That's right. Having you as my little slave at home is great. It makes me very happy, but what makes me even happier... is knowing you're a little bitch at work, too. Hahahaha! Ohhhh... it's just DELICIOUS to me... hahaha. So... when you're at home, you obey me. When you're here... Jeff is here for me, to see to it that you remain an obedient little bitch. After all... like I've said, Davey, Mr. Mullens is superior to you. Say it."

He cleared his throat, bowed his eyes in shame, and said, "Mr. Mullens is superior to me."

"That's right. Don't forget it. Mr. Mullens - or Jeff, as I call him - is superior to you, and you should kiss his butt and say 'yes sir'. And Davey... I won't make you do it now, but one day you WILL kiss his butt. I mean literally. One day, you will kiss Mr. Mullens here, right on his buttHOLE. Now drop to your knees, Davey, and keep fucking yourself with that toy... because I'm about to drop to my knees, too, and I'm gonna suck Jeff off, right here in front of you, and you're gonna kneel there, and watch... and cry if you want to ... because he's superior to you, and I like HIS cock. Sucking HIS cock wouldn't be degrading to me, or disgusting, at all."

As Davey and I both went to our knees, and I pulled Jeff's shorts down and started sucking Jeff's gorgeous, delicious meat, I said, "I like Jeff's cock... and his cum, too... Every time I've swallowed it, it's been delicious."

At that point, my hubby did start to cry. He didn't sob, but he got teary-eyed, and sniffled a lot. That just made me want to show off my deep-throating skills, so I could add to hubby's pain by making him realize I had obviously lied to him a few months before, when I refused to go down on him and called him "perverted", hahahaha!

After blowing Jeff and swallowing all of his load, I told Davey to take his "butt pacifier" out and suck on it. I told Jeff, "You know, I've already swallowed all of your cum, but if I'd thought of it, I might have spit it into my hubby's mouth instead. He eats his own slimy goo, so I'm sure he wouldn't have any trouble eating yours."

I was pushing Davey with ever more outrageous possibilities (which I knew would eventually become realities), trying to make sure Davey hadn't reached the limit of what he could bear. "Maybe I'll do that next time. Or... even better, maybe I'll make Davey eat your cum... out of my pussy." I flashed Jeff a quick smile and then examined Davey's eyes for any sign that, perhaps, THAT was too much for him to endure.

"Mmmmmmm," said Jeff. "THAT could definitely be arranged." Up until then, Jeff had only gotten blow jobs from me. Now I was telling him that he'd soon get to fuck me. I was really tempted to give Davey another little zinger (and revelation!) by telling Jeff my hubby had already eaten lots of cum out of my pussy during our engagement. But I wanted Jeff to feel special, like he would be the first to subject Davey to that humiliation.

When Jeff and I dressed and composed ourselves, I told Davey to put "your little girlfiend there" back in his pocket, and get on his hands and knees in front of Jeff. I said, "Now, Davey... Jeff has some questions for you. I hope you will answer his questions in a way that you know would please me."

Jeff looked at me, confused, but I snuggled up beside him and whispered in his ear: "Repeat what I say. Do you admit that I am superior to you, and that you will always address me as 'Mr. Mullens' and 'sir'?"

Jeff repeated my words, and hubby said, "Yes... sir! Yes, sir."

"When you are here at work, will you obey my every command, knowing that doing so will please your wife?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you admit that even though you do not deserve sex from your wife, I do?"

After a sigh of sadness and shame, Davey said, "Yes... sir."

"Are you willing to eat my superior cum out of your wife's pussy, knowing it would please her for you to do so?"

"Yes, sir," Davey said, with his voice breaking just a bit, and tears welling in his eyes.

"Good boy. Then kiss the tops of my shoes, five times each, to show what a good, obedient little loser you are."

Hubby said, "Yes, sir", and complied.

That Friday afternoon, I made sure to dress extra-slutty and had Jeff text me before Davey went out to the Feedler parking lot to wash Jeff's car. As I drove into the lot, I noted where Davey was, and made sure he didn't see me. Then I sauntered in through the Feedler offices, strutting my sexy ass, and found Jeff in his office. I poked my head in and said, "Would you be willing to come outside with me for a minute? I want to kiss you out there, in front of Davey, if you don't mind."

"Ha. Hell, no, I don't mind."

We went outside to Jeff's car. Davey did a little bit of a double-take when he saw me and Jeff walking up, but he continued scrubbing one of Jeff's hubcaps, with one knee on the parking lot pavement. I stood beside hubby's wash bucket and faced away from him, and led Jeff to the spot. I reached up and hugged Jeff, and whispered to him that he should put his hands on my ass. We kissed deeply as Jeff squeezed my butt, and pulled my short skirt up a little so hubby could see the full glory of my bare legs, and a little of my panties, too.

"Mmmmm," I said, and made sure hubby could hear. "My friend Jenna and I are going out dancing tonight. You wanna come along?"

"Sure," said Jeff, and we made plans to meet.

"OK," I said, kissing him again. "Who knows... maybe after... we can go back to my place." Then I turned, and act startled, as if I just noticed Davey behind (and below) me, and said, "Oh. Didn't see you there. I see you're being a very good boy for this superior man, though." I kissed Jeff again, and said, "Mmmm... I can't wait for tonight. See you then." Then I strutted to my car without giving Davey another look. But Jeff made me smile when I heard behind me, "Make sure you scrub those whitewalls and make 'em gleam. I got a date tonight."

"Yes, sir."

A little while after driving away, I got a text from Jeff. I laughed my ass off when I read it. It said "btw i make your hubby keep his lil gf up his butt all day now".

When Davey got home from work that day, I wasn't home. I was at Jenna's and we were slutting ourselves up to go clubbing. This was going to be a really good night for us to go together, because Jenna's not a slut like I am. She'd be there to dance and have a good time, but not to just look for any kind of sexual adventure like I usually do. But tonight we were meeting Jeff there, and I knew by the end of the night I'd be fucking him. I told Jenna she had the option of joining us, or she could just go home. She hadn't met Jeff yet, so she'd have to wait and see.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12