Evil Twin Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiffany sets her sights on some one else.
2.7k words
4.38
64.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gruad
Gruad
64 Followers

That night those strange dreams filled Tiffany's mind. However unlike the previous night, where the dreams scared her, she welcomed them this time. It filled her with a sense of exhilaration. A sense of want. The want that could only be fulfilled doing things she never imagined possible before.

Before any one else in the house awoke, Tiffany rolled out of bed. She tiptoed out of her bedroom and across the hall. She cracked open her brother's door and slipped inside. She shut it gently as to not disturbed Stephen. Gingerly. Tiffany pulled down the covers to her brother's bed. She was delighted to learn that he slept in the nude, much like she has started to do.

Even in its flaccid state, her brother's dick was quite large. Carefully she wrapped a hand around his pole. She made slow and deliberate motions in an effort not to awake him. Stephen only stirred slightly as Tiffany slid her hand up and down the shaft.

With her free hand, Tiffany placed her hand inside her naked pussy. She continued to stimulate herself as she jacked off her brother. When the dick appeared nice and hard, Tiffany leaned in and took the tip into her mouth.

The sensation of being enveloped caused Stephen's eyes to open. As soon as he saw his sister work his dick deeper into her mouth, Stephen smiled. He wondered how she would react to yesterday. If her reaction was to wake him up with a blowjob, then he could live with it. He placed a hand calmly on the back of her head to guide her onto his dick. Tiffany responded by increasing the suction and her pace.

Tiffany bobbed up and down faster. She buried her fingers deep inside her cunt as she blew her brother. Stephen's low moans only increased her desire and her hunger. She could suck him all day and all night. However another need was stronger and needed to be fulfilled. Reluctantly she pulled away from his cock.

Stephen was disappointed that the session would stop leaving himself so hard. But he realized that his disappoint would not last. Tiffany slide up onto his bed and whispered into his ear.

"Fuck me, honey, fuck your baby sister," in a sensuous whisper.

Tiffany rolled onto her back. Stephen responded by climbing on top of his sister. He positioned his cock right over her opening and thrust deep inside her. He fucked her fast and furious. His nice hard cock ramming deep inside her tight wet cunt.

It was an effort to have a passionate hard fuck without causing the bed to squeak too much. However the siblings managed. Tiffany bucked her hips to meet her brother's in order to cause less slamming into the bed. They developed a perfect rhythm. It felt so good, that Stephen knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Tiffany sensed her brother nearing the point of no return. Her own orgasm was rapidly approaching. She lifted her head up and wrapped her hands around the back of Stephen's neck. She gave a deep long kiss as he started to explode inside her. The sensation caused her own pleasure to begin.

The pair continued fucking until Stephen was drained dry. Tiffany had two orgasms in that time frame. She disentangled herself from her brother. Before she left, she cleaned off his cock with her tongue.

"That was better wake-up than my clock radio," murmured Stephen.

"Well if you are lucky, you'll be woken up this way a lot more often," Tiffany said slyly.

"Sounds fantastic..."

Tiffany opened her brother's door slightly. She peered down the hall to make sure her parent's weren't up. She didn't want to explain to them why she was leaving her brother's room naked and still dripping with cum. Frankly, she could not think of any excuse that would work.

Luckily, her parents hadn't stirred yet. She crept across the hall back to her room. She lay back down on her bed and caught a few more hours of sleep. The strange dreams invade her mind. They filled her with a sense of desire and lust. She felt this insatiable need that needed to be quenched.

When Tiffany did not wake for school, Sarah Baker walked in to check on her daughter. Sarah felt Tiffany's forehead and sensed that she was burning up. Tiffany eyes flickered open to and stared at her mother.

"Mommy, I don't feel so good," moaned the 18 year old.

"I know, your forehead is hot. I think you have a fever. It's probably best you stay home today," Sarah explained.

"Ok, will you be home to take care of me?"

"Sorry honey, but I have to go out check out that property for the Rec Center. I have been trying to get the real estate agent to schedule it for weeks. I can't reschedule now."

"Oh," sighed Tiffany.

"But the good news that since Dad worked all weekend, he gets a half day today. He'll be back around noon to check in on you."

Tiffany face brightened. Time alone with her dad. She wondered what mischief she could accomplish with this opportunity. She hoped her mother didn't see the sparkle in her eyes as she pondered the possibilities.

Sarah Baker did not notice anything out of the ordinary. She just thought her little girl was sick. Well a good day's rest would make everything better thought Sarah. She didn't have time to do much else since the drive to the property would take over an hour.

Not long after her mother left the house, Tiffany scampered out of bed. She did not feel sick in the slightest. She used that excuse to spend some time with her mother. The thought of being in bed next to her mother made her heart race. However a much more tantalizing situation arose. For the large part of this afternoon it would be just her and her dad.

Tiffany quickly showered and cleaned off any residue of her brother's cum from her body. She did not want her father to be suspicious. She wanted to present a sweet innocent image to her dear old dad.

The deliberation on which clothes to wear took a long time. Eventually Tiffany settled on an old t-shirt with a teddy bear on it. It was extra tight, especially in the chest area. It accentuated Tiffany's curves quite nicely. She thought she could convince her dad that she was just wearing it cause the teddy bear always made her feel better, if he pressed her on the issue.

Tiffany debated what she should wear for bottoms. She wondered if she should select a skirt with lacy white panties or tight black pants and a thong. In the end Tiffany picked some boy shorts she owned that said Princess across the butt. She would be her Dad's Teddy Bear Princess.

The thought made the ravenous girl giggle. She quickly put her hair up in two pigtails as she bounced down the kitchen to get something to eat. By the time she finished showering, choosing her wardrobe, and eating a bowl of cereal it was nearly 11. Her father would be home shortly and the real fun would begin.

Right on cue, the Mercedes pulled up outside the house. Her father exited dressed in business casual attire. A nice ironed white shirt, a red tie, and khakis. He grabbed his suitcase from the backseat and entered the house. He was kinda surprised when his daughter leapt at him with a hug.

"Yay, you're home Daddy!"

Jeffery untangled himself from his daughter. She smiled as looked up at her dad. "I see you are feeling better?"

"Now that you are here..."

Jeffery laughed. "Well how about going to school?"

"Dad-deeeee, I still not 100%. Besides I made you lunch!"

"You did?"

Tiffany nodded and grabbed her father's hand. Jeffery noted how soft her skin was as she dragged him to the kitchen. She guided him to a chair and forced him to sit down. She placed the sandwich in front of her father. It was an exquisitely prepared roast beef sandwich with all the fixings. The meal is Jeffery's favorite.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Umm, how about a can of soda?"

Tiffany winked, "Coming right up."

Tiffany went to the fridge and opened the door. Instead of crouching she bent over and stuck out her ass. Her father caught himself staring at his daughter's rear end. He couldn't help noticing how firm and round it looked. Jeffery tried not to stare but couldn't help it. Tiffany did not make matters any easier. Sensing her father's eyes on her ass, she wiggled it ever so slightly.

A cough from Jeffrey made Tiffany stand up straight with a Cola in her hand. She giggled as she handed the soda to her father. She sat down right next to him. Jeffrey could smell the conditioner Tiffany used in her hair, and it was intoxicating.

"Daddy, do you mind if I have a Popsicle as you eat?" ask Tiffany ever so sweetly.

"Umm...sure," answered Jeffery.

Tiffany popped up out her seat. Her breasts bounced as she did. They were almost right under her father's nose. She giggled slightly as she turned and walked over to the freezer. Selecting one of the icy treats, Tiffany returned to her place.

After struggling with attempting to remove the wrapper, she pouted. She handed it to her father so that he could take a crack at opening the Popsicle. Her father sighed as he took the dessert from her soft hands. Tiffany leaned forward as the wrapper is ripped open. Her father could not help but notice her cleavage.

"Thanks, daddy," said Tiffany joyfully as she took the Popsicle back.

Jeffery was simply mesmerized as Tiffany began licking and sucking the Popsicle. It went smoothly in and out of her mouth. Tiffany was aware of the effect that it had on her dad. She noticed a huge bulge forming in his pants. Tiffany took nearly the whole Popsicle into her mouth. Unfortunately some of the juice dripped onto her shirt.

"Oh no..." Tiffany said.

"Huh, what..." Jeffery said trying to snap out of his reverie.

"My shirt, it's ruined. I guess I should just take it off," suggested Tiffany.

"But I'm your father, you can't..."

Jeffery never finished his thought as Tiffany pulled her teddy bear top over her head. Her beautifully formed tits came into view. The rock hard nipples jutted forward. Jeffery was too stunned and enthralled to speak.

"Exactly Daddy, I'm your little girl," began Tiffany. Then she looked down at her own chest and giggle. "Well not so little anymore."

"No, I mean, I mean...put some clothes on this instant," Jeffery stated trying to sound authoritative, but failing miserably.

"Why Dad, it's not like you've never seen boobs before. Besides, I think he kinds of like it."

Before Jeffery could react, Tiffany grabbed his dick through his khakis. Jeffery pushed himself away from the table in surprised. This made it easier for his topless daughter to drop to her knees in front of him. She wasted no time unzipping his fly and freeing his monstrous cock.

"Oooh, Dad it's so big..." Tiffany cooed.

"Stop Tiffany! You can't do this!" Jeffery protested in vain.

"Oh but I am and will. Besides Stephen didn't complain." Tiffany dropped her mouth her fathers cock.

Jeffery's dick got even harder envisioning his daughter sucking off his son. He knew that the thought was depraved, but he couldn't help himself. Especially since the same daughter is now licking his cock like the Popsicle from moments ago. Jeffery thought that taboos be damned and leaned back in his seat to enjoy it. Besides Tiffany initiated the event if anyone asked.

Tiffany saw that her father stopped resisting. Tiffany increased the pace of her motions. She took the whole length of the shaft into her mouth than slowly let it slide out with a pop. With a wicked grin she went back to devouring her father's dick. Jeffery eyes rolled back in enjoyment.

It wasn't long before Tiffany's hands reached her father's belt and began to slide the khakis down his legs. She did not stop her attention to Jeffrey's cock during the whole time. She sucked, blew, and licked the shaft as if it was one of the most delicious Popsicles in the universe. With the pants around Jeffery's ankles, Tiffany's hands ran up and down her father's thighs.

"Baby you better stop before I cum..." begged Jeffery.

Tiffany wondered if she could ever let this juicy dick from her lips. She pumped her head up and down it a couple of more times, before reluctantly pulling away. Unlike her young and virile brother, she doubted her father could rebound as fast. Besides she had another more devilish idea.

"Ok Daddy, but its time for you to finish eating!" grinned the 18 years old.

In one fluid movement, Tiffany hopped on the table and pushed off her tight shorts. The naked vixen spread her legs wide for her father. With a crooked finger she motioned Jeffery to dive into something sweeter than a sandwich. Jeffery did not have to be asked a second time.

With a mind beyond any bounds of social decorum, Jeffery plunged into his daughter's wanton cunt. It was wetter than any pussy he had ever tasted before. He licked with reckless abandon. Tiffany hips bucked wildly to match the efforts of her father's tongue. Using one hand to brace herself, Tiffany pinched her nipples with the other one.

"Oh my, oh my, oooh yeah, oh yeah..." moaned Tiffany quite loudly. If neighbors were home, they may have become suspicious of the noise being made at the Barker house. However neither father nor his little girl cared. They were wrapped up in the passion of the moment just like the legs Tiffany wrapped around her dad's head.

Tiffany's hand cupping her tits started to bang wildly against the table as her pussy flooded with pleasure. She start to squeal in joy as her father drove his tongue in deeper and harder, brushing against her clit. After the powerful orgasm washed over, Tiffany fell back against the table exhausted.

"Oh no little girl. You started this thing. And right now I'm going to finish it," growled an obviously horny Jeffery. His arm brushed off all the plates and other objects on the kitchen table. Tiffany smile broaden as she realized her father would take her right now on the kitchen table.

"And how will you finish it Daddy," said Tiffany in the most innocent voice a nude woman can say to her half naked father.

"Like this!"

Jeffery mounted his daughter on top of the table. The same table they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner on. Neither person cared. They only cared about fucking each other wildly. They didn't care that it was also incest. That last thought made the feeling even more enjoyable to Tiffany.

The two lovers fucked in perfect union. Jeffery's cock pounded his daughter as her hips thrusted upwards to meet him. The long thick shaft filled Tiffany to the hilt. She felt exhilarated as both picked up the speed. They fucked hard and fast. Their bodies slammed against the table.

It did not take long for Tiffany to be brought to the edge of ecstasy once more. She started to whimper and moan as her father's cock buried itself deep inside her pussy. Finally as it brushed against its clit once more she started to scream in pure jubilation.

"YES DAD! YES DAD! FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER!"

The scream pushed Jeffery to the limit. His pulled his cock out of Tiffany's pushed just as it started exploding. The first blast landed on his beautiful daughter's tits. The next streams hit her lips and chin. Tiffany quickly licked those globs as her body still recovered from her most recent orgasm. A couple more spurts landed on Tiffany and the table. Using her fingers, the 18 year old horny girl eager brought the cum to her mouth and ate it all.

"Delicious," Tiffany said with a huge smile.

Gruad
Gruad
64 Followers