Evil Twins

Story Info
He's dominated and humiliated.
5.3k words
3.3
166k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

I thought twins were supposed to be identical, and in appearance they were. Kathy and Amanda were both 22 years old, long chocolate brown hair, and movie star bodies. Kathy was born 3 minutes before Amanda so technically she was the older sister. When it came to personalities they were worlds apart. Amanda was shy and quiet, something like me, while Kathy was loud and bossy. I loved Amanda with all my heart, but I always felt nervous and uncomfortable when Kathy was around.

They shared an apartment so it was hard to call on Amanda without running into Kathy. It all started when I called on Amanda for our 3rd date. It was the first time Kathy was home, so she answered the door. Even though I had never seen Kathy before I could tell right away she was not Amanda.

"Is Amanda in?" I asked politely.

"So you're the skinny little runt Amanda is going out with. Come in. Let me get a good look at you. My, you are an ugly dwarf. I have seen more muscles on a broomstick."

Just to set the record straight, I am 5 ft. 6in. tall and weigh about 140 lbs., so I may be small but I am no dwarf.

"I can't let my sister go out with the likes of you. My boyfriends older brother would be a much better choice than you," as she started to push me out the door.

"But wait, Amanda has already agreed to go out with me."

"I don't know why she would want to go out with a wimp like you, but give me 20 dollars and I'll let you come back in. Otherwise get your ass out of here before I throw you down the stairs."

I didn't feel like having a long argument with her so it was easier to just pay her the 20 dollars. As it turned out that was a mistake, as I had to pay her each time I picked up Amanda for a date. Even if she was not there when I came she made Amanda collect the money from me and give it to her later.

"You must be early because Amanda is still taking her shower, but come in and you can amuse me until she is ready. First make me a rum and coke, bring it to me on a tray, and kneel down when you offer it to me. You might as well learn how to show me respect right from the start. And you had better learn how to make my favorite drink, a martini, before you come back again. Anytime you come, if I am here, the first thing you do is make my drink."

I don't know what her problem is, but if it keeps peace in the family, why not. I made her drink, found a small tray and brought it to her sitting on the sofa, and knelt on one knee.

"Here is your drink Kathy."

I couldn't believe it, she slapped my face.

"It's Miss Kathy to you. It's obvious I am going to have to teach you some manners. You may not respect Amanda but you are going to respect me. Now get down on the floor, take off my sandal, and suck my toes. Then you can apologize to me for being so rude."

"Now wait a minute Kathy, I mean Miss Kathy, I did not mean to disrespect you but that is going to far."

She slapped my face again, even harder than before. This one really hurt.

"You got two choices, get the hell out or start sucking. I never repeat myself and I have no patience. You have ten seconds to be out that door or giving my big toe a blow job."

I didn't know if she was high on something or just having a very bad day, so I thought I'll do what she wants until I have a chance to talk to Amanda and find out what is going on. Lying down on my stomach I removed her sandal and put her big toe in my mouth. Maybe if I was quick I could get it over with before Amanda came out. I had barely started when I heard Amanda's voice.

"Kathy, what are you doing to Billie?" My name is Bill, not Billie, but I can't get anyone to call me by my right name.

"It's time I taught your boy some manners. He come barging in here like he owns the place and was extremely rude to me. Unless you make him apologize to me you can't go out with him."

"Billie, I don't know what you did, but tell my sister you are sorry for being impolite to her."

"But I didn't do anything, it was your sister that was rude to me."

"So now he is a liar too," Kathy said with a sneer in her voice.

"Billie, do you want to go out with me or not. If you do, apologize to Kathy so we can get going."

There was no point in having a big argument now so I apologized to Kathy. I would straighten it out with Amanda later.

When I tried to tell her later what really happened, I could see I was getting nowhere.

"I know Kathy can be a little pushy at times, but she is just trying to look after my best interests. My mother made Kathy promise to look after me. I have always been a little shy, unlike Kathy and my mother knew that."

Once I got Amanda away from Kathy we had a great time. Amanda is warm, loving and very sexy in her shyness.

On our next date I was hoping Kathy was not home; she was.

"Come in creep. Where is my twenty dollars?"

I gave her the money and immediately went to their kitchen and made Kathy her martini. I wanted to avoid another outburst.

When Amanda came out of her bedroom into the living room, she looked like a dream come true. However, Kathy was almost as bad with her sister as she was with me.

"I'll allow you to go out with Billie since he paid me but you only give your pussy to whoever I tell you to."

"Please don't embarrass me in front of Billie. I told you I am not sleeping with any man until I am married."

"We'll see about that. I know my boyfriends older brother, Ed has the hots for you."

"Please Kathy, don't do this to me."

"You two run along now. Billie when you bring her home you can kiss her but that's all. Her tits and cunt are reserved for someone else."

Both of us left the apartment totally humiliated.

When we are alone we enjoy each other's company. We laugh and talk and plan for the future. I tried to give her an engagement ring but she refused saying it would make Kathy mad, but she liked the idea of getting married next year when I graduated from college. I liked the idea also because then we could move far away from here.

The following Friday when I called on Amanda, (that was our date night), both of them were sitting on the sofa. While I made Kathy's drink she told me I could not go out with Amanda the following Friday because they were double dating with Frank and his brother Ed.

"Go put on the outfit I bought for you Amanda. Let Billie see what you look like when you go out with a real man."

"Kathy, pleeese, I told you I don't want to go out with Ed."

"Now do as I tell you and go put on that outfit. You can do it here in front of Billie or in your bedroom, you decide."

"But Kathy, I don't like Ed. He is crude and he drinks too much. Do I have to?"

"Yes, now run along and put on that outfit like I told you."

Kathy looked at me with a smirk on her face and said, "Why don't you kiss my foot again while Amanda changes, I liked that. While you are down there, lick between my toes to make sure my foot is nice and clean."

Amanda came out of her room wearing her new outfit and her face red with embarrassment. She stood awkwardly in front of Kathy. She was wearing a black miniskirt so short you could see the bright red panties she was wearing. Her white blouse was so sheer you could see her breasts through it.

"I told you Amanda, the top 3 buttons on your blouse undone. I want you to look fuckable. Well Billie, what do you think? Does that make your little pecker hard?"

I was embarrassed for Amanda, and embarrassed for myself to let Amanda see me licking Kathy's foot.

"Come on Billie tell me, do you think Ed will want to fuck her or maybe I should have her remove her panties to make her more available. I will have to watch my boyfriend too or he will be fucking her also."

"Why are you doing this to us"?

"I want Amanda to experience a real man instead of a wimp like you. After she has been properly fucked, if she wants to come back to you OK, but I doubt it very much."

"But I don't want to have sex with Ed, why do I have to?"

"Didn't mother say that I know best what is good for you, and that you should always do what I say?"

"Yes Kathy"

"OK then off to the movie, and remember Billie, no touching just kissing."

The next weekend was the longest I had experienced. The four of them were spending two nights in a hotel in Atlanta.

The following Friday when I called on Amanda, I was worried at what I would find. I was pleased to find her dressed normally. She told me everything that happened. The first night they got her so drunk she was feeling sick. Ed raped her while Kathy and Frank watched. She said the first time it hurt a lot, after that it did not hurt but she did not like it. The worst part was Ed training her to be a good cocksucker. She had to practice on both Ed and Frank. They fucked her mouth and Kathy made her tell them how much she enjoyed swallowing their come just to turn them on and humiliate her.

Amanda said, "I want to go out with you but I can't until Kathy says it's OK. The 3 of them will be here any minute so you can ask her then. She also told me that since Ed and Frank were having sex with me you could also, but only with your tongue. Please suck my pussy because Kathy want's to see you doing that when they arrive."

It was kind of degrading to suck her pussy because her sister said so, but she did say she still wanted to go out with me and that she would be in trouble if I didn't do it. Amanda knew what to do from watching Frank suck off Kathy. She soon had her panties off and me between her legs sucking with her skirt over my head.

Soon I heard the door open and the voices of Kathy, Frank and Ed as they entered the apartment. I went to pull out my head but Amanda kept me in place.

"Good girl," Kathy praised. "Doesn't that feel good having Billie between your legs?"

"Yes Kathy," Amanda replied in a low voice.

Then I heard Frank's voice. "Can I use her mouth Kathy? You got me all worked up in the car coming home."

"Oh, go ahead. I have to go to the bathroom anyway, but don't make a habit of it."

"OK Amanda, you heard your sister, open your mouth and show me now good a cocksucker you have become."

I still had my head under Amanda's skirt but I could hear slurping noises and a few sighs from Frank. Then I heard Ed's voice. "Hurry up Frank. You're not the only one that needs to get off in her mouth."

Finally it was over and I got out from under Amanda's skirt. Kathy had been watching all of this with a smirk on her face. "Since you insist on marrying Billie, you can start and give him a little more sex. We never showed you how to do this so you are going to have to trust your instincts on this one but you can jerk Billie off as a reward if he does a good job sucking your pussy."

During our six-month engagement, that was what we did for sex. It still bothered me that during this time Kathy made Amanda go on dates with Ed that always ended up with him fucking her. I tried to get Kathy to make him stop but she always said Amanda needed to experience a real man occasionally. Amanda was too timid to stand up to Kathy so my best bet was to get married and move Amanda far away from her sister.

The wedding was simple, not many guests. Amanda's family consisted of Kathy and my family was to far away to come. Most of the people there were friends of Frank and Ed. Kathy had picked out Amanda's wedding dress. It was a silky white dress that only reached halfway between her knees and her panties. Ed was my best man and it embarrassed me no end to see him massage her bum through her thin wedding dress as he danced with her.

Kathy had also arranged for our wedding night hotel room. After the wedding reception she gave me the hotel room number I was to go to and wait for Amanda. Kathy, staying in another room in the hotel, wanted to dress Amanda in some sexy lingerie and then bring her to our room. I was soo looking forward to this. I had sucked Amanda a few times but now I was going to make love to her.

After an hour I started to get worried. I had champagne on ice waiting for her. I called the hotel operator to find out the room number of Kathy Dawson but she was not registered under that name. There was no listing for Amanda Dawson or Amanda Anderson either. Now I was worried. Were they still at the reception? When I left Amanda was still there, but I could not go back and check because I did not want to leave the room in case Amanda showed up. By four o'clock in the morning I knew she was not coming. Something had gone horribly wrong.

The next morning around nine the phone rang; it was Kathy. "I'm sorry about last night. I got Amanda all dressed up, she looked so sexy, and I thought I was taking her to your room. Ed was staying here as well and somehow I got mixed up and took her to Ed's room instead. I wanted to bring her to you but Ed decided to keep her. Anyway they are still in his bed but I made Ed promise to send her to you just as soon as he is finished with her. I have to leave now but stay where you are. I think Ed wanted to fuck her one more time before he let her go."

It was still an hour before Amanda showed up. I could see the tears in her eyes. "That man is an animal. The things he made me do are so disgusting I don't want to talk about it. He said you sold me to him for my wedding night for two hundred dollars. Is that true?"

"Of course not. That man is a degenerate and so is your sister. She told me she got mixed up when I think she did it on purpose."

I gave her a soothing bath. I could see bite marks on her breasts and some blood from her bum. This was the first time I had seen her nude, and she looked so sexy, but I knew the last thing she would want right now was sex, after the ordeal she went through.

I got her moved to my apartment and requested a transfer at work. They approved a move to their California office but it would be two months before it took effect. After two weeks I made love to her. She used to be so perky and full of fun, but now she just lay there and let me do it. I knew she did not enjoy it and it reduced my enjoyment as well. We did it once a week after that but I could tell it was something she endured. She was always relieved when it was over.

One night the phone rang and it was Ed. "I want to speak to Amanda."

"She is not here. What do you want?"

"I thought she might like to go on a date with me. She loves country music and there is a good group playing in Adamsville. This time I promise to bring her back before morning."

"You bastard. After what you did to her, you have the nerve to try and get her again. Don't ever call here again." I slammed down the phone as hard as I could. I was so angry with Ed trying to get a date with my wife after raping her on her wedding night.


Kathy and Amanda usually had lunch together once or twice a week. The following week Amanda came back from lunch mad at me. "Kathy told me how rude you were to Ed when he called last week to invite you and I to dinner and go and listen to my favorite country band. He knows what he did was wrong and he was trying to make it up to us."

"But, but that is not what he said. He only invited you and he said he would bring you back before morning so you know what else he wanted to do."

"I don't know why you would make up a story like that. I know you don't like Ed, but he has apologized to me and he is not so bad once you get past his rough manner. He is feeling very hurt and Kathy thinks I should go to his place and apologize in person for your bad behavior."

"I may have got carried away a little when he called but there is no way I am letting you go to his place alone. If necessary we can both go and I'll say I am sorry."

"You said you never wanted to speak to him again. No, I'll go and apologize for both of us."

The night she was going to see him I said, "I really think I should go with you since I am the one he is mad at."

"No, if he saw you he would be very mad, and I don't blame him."

So I waited at home while she went to Ed's apartment. She left about six but it was after eleven before she got back. I was very angry with her. "What have you been doing all this time?"

"He was feeling very sad about how abusive and mean you were to him so when he offered me a drink I accepted. He said he could not forgive you for being so rude to him, but that he liked me and would never do anything to hurt me. He said he was so sorry for my wedding night and he just wanted to make it up to me by taking me to hear my favorite western band, which he liked also. He knew you don't like western music so he said he would be honored if I would go with him this Friday night. It's the last night the band will be in our area. They are playing in Adamsville that's only about 50 miles away. I said yes I would be happy to go out with him."

"I can't believe you. He took your virginity, made you spend your wedding night with him and you are going on a date with him."

"You are so confused, that's exactly why he is trying so hard to make it up to me."

"OK, but that does not take 5 hours. What else did you do?"

"Well, we had a few more drinks and talked about western music. I was surprised that many of the songs I like, he liked also. He even had my all-time favorite, Dancing on the Clouds. We danced to that one. I knew how good a dancer he was from the wedding"


"He raped you on your wedding night and you are dancing with him!"

"Oh don't be so melodramatic. He has apologized to me so many times for that and I forgive him. Now I don't want to talk about it any more. It's getting late so less go to bed. I am feeling sexy tonight so how about sucking me off the way you used to?"

"But it's my night to make love to you."

"I know that sweetie, so maybe we can do that tomorrow night, huh."

I did that when we were engaged because that was all the sex I was allowed, but now that we are married I want to put my penis in her, not my tongue. However I did not want her to get mad at me, so I did it again. I could tell she liked it, she came twice on my tongue but it did very little for me.

When Friday came she had her hair done in a ponytail and wore a red mini skirt that barely covered her red panties. I came into the bedroom as she was applying her makeup. "Isn't that skirt a little too short to wear on a date with the man that raped you?"

"I do believe your jealous Billie. There is nothing wrong with wanting to look good when you go out. So tell me, how do I look?"

"You look very sexy. I wish you would just stay home with me."

"You know I won't do that, so wish me a good time and kiss me on the cheek so you don't mess my makeup."

It must have been near midnight and Amanda was not home. Had they been in a car accident? When the phone rang I picked it up on the first ring.

"Hi sweetie, its Amanda. Don't worry, we are both safe. Ed had some car trouble and it won't be fixed until morning so we have checked into a hotel for the night. I insisted that the room have two beds and Ed promised me he would be a perfect gentleman."

"But I can come and get you. Just tell me where you are."

"That would take too long and we are both tired so we are going to bed now. And don't worry, Ed is not going to fuck me but you can as soon as I get home. Now doesn't that make you feel better?"

"Don't talk about stuff like that, Ed might hear you. Is he in the room with you now?"

"Yes, I had to sit on his bed to get the phone and he is giving me a neck massage and it feels wonderful. I got a stiff neck at the concert."

I could just make out Ed's voice in the background. "I have something stiff for you to massage too."

"OK sweetie I have to go. See you in the morning." As she was putting down the phone I heard her say, "Ed, stop that, you bad boy."

True to her word she did let me make love to her when she got home, even though she just stripped naked, spread her legs and lay there. She keeps me so horny that when I do get a chance to make love to her, I can never last very long.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12