Evil Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

"OK you have had your fun, now it's my turn. Get down between my legs and give me a long deep tongue fuck." She never used to talk that way, but I did what she wanted and made love to her with my tongue.

I hoped that was the last of Ed. It was not. Less than two weeks later he dropped bye our place. A new karaoke bar had just opened and he wondered if Amanda would like to go because he knew she liked to sing and the bar was giving prizes to the best singer each night.

This guy has some nerve asking my wife out right in front of me. "That sounds wonderful. Billie can I go, please, please?"

"No, you are my wife and you are not supposed to go out with other guys."

"You and your stupid jealousy. OK then, come with us and you can keep an eye on me all the time."

That was not what I wanted either, but at least it prevented her from going on a date with Ed alone. She was becoming more like her sister all the time.

Friday night as we were getting ready, I noticed Amanda put on a white silk blouse with no bra and the top 3 buttons undone. "How come you never dress up sexy like that for me?"

"You win based on the amount of applause you get. If I look sexy and available all the guys will clap for me." Even two months ago she would never have talked like that. What was happening to my shy beautiful wife?

At the bar, I found I was paying for all the drinks. Amanda needed several to build up her courage to sing and Ed drank even more. I have to admit she did look sexy. Every time she moved part of her breasts would be exposed. I liked the view but it annoyed me that Ed was getting the same view.

When her turn came I was surprised; she was actually quite good. She won first prize, a bottle of champagne. By the time we finished the bottle we were all feeling good.

We were just about ready to leave when this guy came over to Amanda. Standing behind her he said, "I just want to tell you what a nice voice you have and what nice tits you have," as he slipped both hands down her open blouse and squeezed her bare breasts.

"Billie do something", Amanda said but she sat there and let him feel her.

"OK fella, get your hands off her. That's my wife you are touching."

"Are you going to stop me?" and before I could do anything he punched me in the head. The chair went backwards and while falling my head hit a steel water pipe. Just before I blacked out I could see Ed standing up.

I came too the next day in the hospital. Amanda told me Ed called an ambulance last night and they brought me in. Doctors told her I had a concussion and would be in the hospital a few days for observation.

"Ed was so brave. He pulled that perverts hands out of my blouse and threatened to kick his ass if he did not leave right away. I was so scared I did not want to be alone, so Ed is staying with me at our place until you get out."

"What is he doing in my house? Get him out."

"He is protecting me, something you can't do. What if that pervert knows where I live and comes back? You were not much good the first time, where you?"

"But I don't want him there."

"He is looking after me. Now I want you to tell me to do everything I can to make him feel at home."

"No, all he wants is to have sex with you."

"Is that all you think about, sex? He is my protector and I want to show my appreciation for him."

She left mad at me that day but we continued the discussion when she returned the next day.

After a brief, how are you she said, "Ed thinks he should be thanked for saving your life and so do I. So how do you want me to thank him?"

"Tell him I'll give him a hundred dollars when I get out, but I don't want him touching you."

"He is already touching me. We sleep in the same bed you know."

"Why isn't he in the guest room? Get him out of my bed."

"I like to sleep with his arms around me, it makes me feel secure. That's not what I came to talk to you about. I want you to tell me how I should personally thank him."

"Cook him a nice dinner and you can have a glass of wine with him but that's all."

"I think he wants more than that, but I'll tell him what you said."

The following day when she returned I asked how it went. "He was disappointed in your offer so I offered him my body to use for his sexual relief whenever he wanted. Now before you go getting all upset, remember he saved your life and protected me from being raped. I told him I wanted to please him anyway I could. He was much happier with my offer than yours. If you are going to be angry and jealous all the time I won't tell you anything and maybe stop coming to see you in the hospital.

"However if you are interested in building a good marriage, and supportive of what I want to do, then I'll keep coming to see you and share with you what Ed and I do. As my husband you should want to know what I do."

"OK, OK, tell me. I only have 2 more days to spend in the hospital, which is what you should have been asking me instead of talking about Ed."

"Ed told me he is going to fuck me every night and that when he wakes up in the morning he always has a piss hard on. Before he gets out of bed he wants me to suck him off first and then after his cock has relaxed for I while in my mouth, he wants to pee in me. He said that makes him feel like a king so I want to do that for him."

"No way. That is absolutely out of the question. You have never sucked me off once and he wants you to do it every morning and other disgusting things too!"

"It's to late sweetie. He already fucked me last night and I sucked him and drank him this morning. Now I can see you are getting all mad and excited so I had better go. Ed wanted me home early today anyway."

That night I did a lot of thinking. I was going to get my wife away from here as soon as I left the hospital. The same evil genes that were in her sister were also in her. She was becoming more like her sister all the time.

The next day when she came in she had a smile on her face. "Ed and I did a lot of talking last night and here is what we have decided. Since that pervert probably knows where I live and you are in no shape to protect me, Ed and I will continue to sleep together in the master bedroom and you will sleep in the guest bedroom. That does not mean that you don't get any sex. Ed said every once in a while he would send me to your room.

"I told him I would miss having you lick my pussy so he said I could make you do that whenever I wanted. See honey, everything is working out just perfectly."

I guess they are twins after all.

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers
12