Evilena - Zen Ch. 02

Story Info
Evilena teaches a dishonest auto mechanic a lesson.
1.2k words
4.35
39.8k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evilena -- Zen and the Art of Automobile Maintenance

Part Two -- Shakedown

Evilena looked up from geek-boy's butt and saw her mechanic standing by the open van door. His eyes were wide, and his mouth hung open, not from hypnosis, but from surprise and amazement. It had been he who honked the horn and seeing the van he opened the rear door, and was amazed to see "his" customer Evilena, administering a spanking to an apparently cooperative victim.

" OH!" he shouted as he pushed the door closed, with a loud thump, " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ... I mean I didn't think I ... I mean... OH MY GOD!" He continued to speak to Evilena through the closed door. "I'm Larry, the mechanic, from back at the shop, and I'm here to check out your car."

Again Evilena laughed, this was turning out to be a fun day after all. She grabbed her hypnotized geek by his hair pulled his head up close to her mouth, and spoke into his ear. " Get up, and get dressed, but stay here in the back of the van until I call you again."

"Yes Mistress," he responded in a dull monotone.

The blond hypnoteuse stepped out of the rear of the geek-mobile and walked to her Camaro. The flustered auto mechanic, asked, " What happened? What did she sound like before she quit?" But, he couldn't stop himself from leering at the gorgeous blond.

" It just stopped, it's not the carb or the fuel system, it was almost as if the electrical just stopped." Evilena responded, with more knowledge of the mechanics of her car than the mechanic had expected.

He blushed. He hoped his sabotage was still undiscovered.

Evilena noticed his expression.

After he went to his tow truck and got a screw driver from a tool box in the rear, he popped open the Camaro's hood and pretended to examine the engine compartment while he continued to sneak furtive glances over his shoulder at Evilena, both to drink in her beauty, and to correct the problem while she wasn't looking.

" Pay attention to what you are doing, Sweetie, " she chided, " If you had been more careful the LAST time we wouldn't be here now.

"Yes ma'am," he responded, head still stuck in the motor, but he thought to himself, " that's EXACTLY why we ARE here..."

Then, when he thought Evilena wasn't looking, he reconnected the wire that had jiggled loose, just as he had planned. " Try starting it now," he said as he straightened up.

The blond did notice his blush and she DID notice his manipulation of the wiring, and she immediately knew that he had sabotaged her car on purpose.

He was going to pay, she thought, as she opened the door and slipped in the red leather bucket seat.

The Chevy's engine immediately roared to life as she turned the key, confirming her suspicions.

' Thanks," she smiled, " come with me to the van and I'll give you a tip."

Larry's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Tip? This was the chance he had to get into this cutie's pants. She was grateful for his quick repair of her car, and glad she wouldn't be stuck here on the highway, and now he would take his " payment ".

" But your friend is still in the back. I noticed you .. uh ... er ... uh ... spanking him when I opened the door. By the way, I'm NOT into THAT, but you COULD reward me in a different way. I don't want any money...just .... "

" He won't care," Evilena half giggled, " come look, and I'll show you."

Larry followed the sexy blond to the truck where she opened the door and stepped up into the compartment. " Look , " she said, as she waved her hand in front of the vacant eyes of the hypnotized computer repairman, he sees only what I want him to see, and hears only me."

The mechanic was amazed. " Wow, he'd yo DO that? Are you a hypnotist or something?"

" Or something, " was the non-commital reply.'Why don't you step in for your reward, Sweetie ."

That was an offer Larry couldn't refuse, and he climbed up the two steps into the rear of the van.

Evilena crossed her arms and looked him straight in the eye, the smile gone from her lips. " Exactly, what was wrong with my car?"

"Well .. uh .. I guess a wire slipped loose while you were driving, and the electrical went out, just like you guessed."

" You know, Larry, I check my car every month and the connection you fixed COULDN'T come loose, unless some one tinkered with it. Maybe to get a chance to see me.. maybe thinking that car repair is the way to a girl's heart ... maybe stranding me out here in the heat .. maybe... huh .... maybe?"

The mechanic's eyes darted around the van, looking at the boxes, the walls, the floor, ANYTHING, but Evilena's angry eyes. He had been caught and he didn't have an explanation that would get him out of trouble.

" You know, Sweetie, " she said, in a eerily quiet voice, I'm not ONLY a hypnotist, I study martial arts, and auto mechanics, and science, just a LOT of things. I guess you could call me a Renaissance woman...... or even the gal who knocked you out."

With that, Evilena reached out and pulled his head down to her rising knee and in a move she had practiced in the Muay Thai ring, she brought her knee up and slammed it into his descending face. With a quiet groan he lost consciousness and fell, in heap at her feet, unconscious.

Then she turned and snapped her fingers in front of Melvin, as he sat motionless on the computer box, and spoke to him.

" I want you to follow me to my home, stay close, don't lose me as we drive away, it's only a twenty minute drive from here. Pay close attention to the road, drive safely and if you look back, you won't even notice the man unconscious here on the floor, in fact, you won't be able to hear ANYTHING, except MY voice reinforcing your submission to me, understand?"

"Yes Mistress..." was his terse reply.

Evilena rummaged through the boxes in the rear of the repair truck and took out two cable ties and bound Larry's ankles and wrists together so that if he DID regain consciousness, he couldn't escape.

Then she got out of the back of the geek-van, took the orange traffic cones from around HER car, placed them around the tow truck, and took the keys from the ignition. She quickly scribbled a note and placed it on the windshield, " Broke Down, will be back shortly with repair parts."

The devious blond slipped back into her car and drove off slowly, the computer repair van closely following and head to her home. She was glad she had no more appointments today, she had just formulated some plans that would occupy her time.

She turned on the radio to an alternative station and tapped the steering wheel as the industrial sounds of Monserratz blasted from the speakers.

Continued in Part Three --- Takedown