EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

Rain took a deep inhale and let out a strong exhale of oxygen. She was nervous, antsy and slightly afraid of the results. She thought there was a strong chance that she would hate her new hairstyle and how her face would look. But, Rain knew the real reason why she felt nervous, antsy and slightly afraid: Her boyfriend wouldn't find her acceptable once her makeup was washed off and her hair was no longer coiffed.

Then she thought of the statement that the masseuse had given her. 'And if this gentleman doesn't find anything right with you, after all of this time had passed, then he isn't a gentleman at all.'

She remembered the fact that EvilKidKneeVeil57 has been talking to her for six years. If he wasn't attracted to her, then he would've stopped communicating with her by now. Plus, he was aware of her flaws and about her hardships. He wasn't scared off. Instead, he was still there. He was still her boyfriend who told her that she was beautiful, strong and she was also his woman. The act of reminding herself of those facts caused the doubt to burn out of her mind and her confidence to come back.

Rain looked at Mitzi. A radiant smile grew on her face. "Yes, I'm ready," she announced.

****

"OH MY GOD... RAIN! OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK SO GREAT! YOU LOOK SSSSOOOOO GOOD, HOT DAMN!"

Rain laughed at her sister's reaction. Rain left the Hamilton Hills Day Spa and after she entered Beauty the car, she texted a picture of herself to her sisters. Carol was the sister to call her. For Rain, Carol's reaction was expected. Carol shouted so loud that Rain pulled the phone away from her left ear. She placed the device on the dashboard. She thought that the phone belong there anyway. The last thing she wanted to happen was being caught by a highway patrolman talking on her phone while she was driving her car.

"Thank you for the compliment, Carol, even though it sounded a bit backhanded," Rain stated to her sister.

"What, what do you mean?" Carol said to her. Rain was silent for a moment, in effort for Carol to realize her snafu. "Oh my God, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that, Rain! I'm sorry! What I meant to say was that you look great, Rain! Not that you don't you look great every day! Or that you're ugly and you are now pretty..." Carol proceeded to babble incoherently. Rain laughed at her sister's reaction.

"Carol! Carol! Carol, stop babbling! I know what you were trying to say! I was just fucking with you, Kiddo!" Rain said into her phone, chuckling. Rain heard her sister stop babbling and fall silent from her end. "Carol?"

"You're an asshole," Carol stated in a monotone fashion, which garnered a chuckle from Rain. "Yeah, laugh it up, asshole. God, I hope your boyfriend isn't like you because then I have to deal with two assholes at Christmas dinner."

"What makes you think that we will be going to your Christmas dinner? We could be going over to his parents' house for Christmas."

"I know for a FACT that you will be over at my house for Christmas dinner because your ass LOVES my cooking and I know there's no woman out there, who cannot compete with my cooking!"

"OH GOD, you have such an ego!" Rain guffawed.

"Yeah, I do. I have the luxury of being egotistical ever since I have managed to give birth to six kids and get back to my original size. And I should mention that each one of my big assed kids weigh no less than seven pounds, when they were born and I had to push them out of my vagina! So, yes, if I do a little bit of ego-stroking, I will."

"Oh goodness," Rain chuckled.

"So, did you send the picture to Carmella?"

"Yup, I did and she sent me a text message, telling me that I am a 'sexy bitch' and that I will 'get laid tonight' and that I should 'make every thrust, stroke and lick count'. And that is from our virginal, pure baby sister."

Rain heard Carol laugh. "The people at the spa did a great job with your hair and makeup. How was the process? Were they nice to you during the time that you were there? You look absolutely great, Rain! You're no longer Rain, my tomboy baby sister with the braids and the baggy boy-clothes. You're now a woman and a sexy one."

"Yes, they were nice to me. They made sure that I was comfortable during the whole time, except for one chick. The lady who did my facial was a totally bitch to me, but that is neither here or there. Overall, I enjoyed the experience. The spa thing was definitely the highlight of my trip so far."

Rain heard her sister sigh. She sensed her sister's feeling of pity. "Really, are your friends really that bad?" inquired Carol.

"Ehh, not really, the ones that I can't stand are Georgina and her two friends, Delilah and Joshua. The other ones are okay. Out of that group, the only person that I can say is my friend is Iris. The rest of them are her friends, not mine. The only reason why I am on this trip is because it was free, Iris was going to be here, I had the vacation time and I always wanted to go snowboarding. Otherwise than that, I stay out of their way and they stay out of mine."

"So, how are Kendrick and his parents?"

"They're fine. I can't believe that you actually remember Kendrick."

"Rain, they are not hard to forget. You and Georgina were as thick as thieves, when you were kids and Kendrick was the little brother who tagged along. Plus, it is kind of hard to forget about him. Remember when Georgina and Kendrick had to stay with us for over the weekend, because their mom was in the hospital to give birth to their baby sister?" inquired Carol.

Rain laughed at the memory. "Yeah, I remember. They both acted like they've never seen so many black people before."

"But they wanted to come back for the next weekend though, didn't they?" Carol stated. "Especially Little Kenny, he really loved hanging out with Daddy." Both women laughed. "Well, don't let those idiots bother you. You say that you stay out of their way and that's what you need to keep on doing. Have fun while you're there because once you come back to New York, you're back at work and dealing with the fucking stresses of life—

"Uh-oh Mommy, you cursed!" Rain heard her four year-old niece Caitlyn say to Carol, in the background. "I'm telling Daddy!"

Carol cursed under her breath. "No, no, no Caitlyn, don't go tattle-tale on Mommy! Daddy will make Mommy put her last twenty dollars in the 'Swearing Jar' and Mommy needs that money! Caitlyn... Caitlyn, come back here! Caitlyn..." Carol let put a sigh. "Rain, I gotta go!"

Rain chuckled out an "All Right" before ending the phone call. She placed her phone back on the dashboard and continued to drive.

On her way back to the resort of where she was staying, when she was fifteen minutes away, her trip came to a halt. Her journey was stopped due to her police-sanctioned check-point that was in the middle of the road. Highway patrolmen were slowing down the traffic from both lanes, due to trying to clean up after a car accident that occurred earlier in the day.

Rain rolled the driver's window down and stuck her head out. She viewed the line of parked cars that was in front of her Camaro. She counted twelve cars that was ahead of her. She viewed the checkpoint and saw a patrolman chatting with the driver of the first car. She took note that the driver was an elderly woman. She also took note of the cop's physical language. He was relaxed around the woman, which let Rain know that those two individuals were on familiar terms.

'Oh great, the old biddy is probably asking the cop for info about the accident. This is going to take forever,' she concluded.

She placed her head back in the car and rolled her window back up. After she reclined in the driver's seat, Rain had taken in her environment. She gazed out of the windshield and stared out at the scenery. She stared at the distant snow-covering mountains, the sun which was approaching dusk, the blue sky and the substantial forest that surrounded the asphalt road. Rain felt blessed. A mental picture of her boyfriend popped into her mind, she felt her body burn with arousal. 'Soon, soon' her mind whispered. She thought back to the night when she first made contact with EvilKidKneeVeil57.

****

"Hey what's up, TomBoyCutie18? Do u want 2 chat w/ me?"

Rain's attention was taken away from the internet article that she was reading and was now focused on the small rectangle-shaped screen that popped up in front of the article. She read the request and then glanced at the name of the sender. "EvilKidKneeVeil57? I don't know an 'EvilKidKneeVeil57'. Who's this?" Rain muttered to her computer screen. She placed her laptop on her bare thighs. She typed out a reply.

"No, thank you. Have a goodnight." Then Rain had close down the small rectangle-shaped window and had gone back to her reading material. A few seconds later, another window had popped up.

"Y not?" was the message. Rain scoffed in annoyance. Her fingers typed up another message.

"I don't talk to strangers. Bye." Then she closed the instant message box. She had gone back to her reading material.

"Teknickally, we r not talking. We r writing."

'Okay, now this dude is annoying me,' she thought.

"Technically, the word is 'technically'. You had spelled it wrong. Have a goodnight." She had closed the message box and gone to the home page of her instant message program. She logged off of her account. Then she had gone back to reading.

Rain didn't have any contact with EvilKidKneeVeil57 for the next five weeks. In between that amount of time, Rain had gone through a family tragedy. There were deaths in her family, her grandparents. Her maternal grandma Eddie and her maternal grandfather Peter died from carbon monoxide poisoning that managed to seep into their home. She was very close to her grandparents, especially after the death of her mom. Her grandparents were also her legal guardians, as well as, for Carmella.

After dealing for weeks with the after-effects of their surprising demise, Rain was in need for a distraction. On one fateful night, she decided to log onto her instant message account. She discovered that her message mailbox was full with messages. She discovered that all of the forty-six messages were from EvilKidKneeVeil57. She read all of the emails. By the time she finished reading the forty-sixth message, her face was flushed from embarrassment due from the flirtatious matter that were in his messages. He complimented her profile page. He left comments about the daily journal passages that she had written on her MySpace page. Each message had made her felt good about herself. Afterwards, Rain had gone to EvilKidKneeVeil57's profile page that was on the website.

EvilKidKneeVeil57's profile page was very creative and visually entertaining, Rain thought as she took in everything. His page's background art consisted of an army camouflage pattern. They were bright graphics, gifs of actions sports and video clips of people performing stunts. She looked for a profile picture but only found a black-and-white picture of Evel Knievel in its place. She debated with herself about leaving him a message. She didn't want to look like she was desperate for attention. Then she thought that if she didn't leave him with a 'thank you', she would appear to be ungrateful. So she left him a message in which she thanked him for the compliments and then she left his profile page.

An hour later, Rain was downloading music off of Napster, when a small box appeared on her computer screen. It was a message from EvilKidKneeVeil57. "You're welcome. Where have u been?"

When she saw the message window, she squealed in glee. Then her fingers typed up a message.

"1st off, I would like to say that I am sorry for being a bitch to you. I usually talk to friends, when I use this. Not strangers. The last thing that I need is for a 55 yr. old, middle school principal trying to talk to me."

A few minutes later, another message window popped up on her laptop's screen. "LOL! It's ok. U don't have to apologize. I understand. So, did u read my messages?"

Rain typed, "Yes, I read all 46 of them! LOL! I wasn't on here for a while. I have to deal with some things."

"Like what?"

"My grandparents died and I was dealing with that," she confessed to him.

"I'm sorry about that."

"Thank u. I don't wanna think about it right now, if u don't mind. I came on here because I needed a distraction from everything. So, where r u from? R u from New York?"

She received his answer a few seconds later. "I live in California, born and raised. I was born in the San Diego area and I was raised in San Francisco area. U mention New York, do u live there, baby?"

Seeing that EvilKidKneeVeil57 had referred to her as 'baby', made her cheeks grow hot-tempered. No guy has ever given her a term of endearment or even a nickname. Giggling, Rain typed, "Yes, I live in New York City, born and raised".

"An East Coast girl, huh? Let me guess, you are from Brooklyn?"

"Nope, I am from Queens. I don't fault you from guessing Brooklyn though. Everybody and their mama have met somebody who has come from Brooklyn. It's a large borough. What do you like to do for fun? Are you a student? Do you go to college?"

"Is this ur way of finding out if I am a middle-aged school principal? Cuz, I am not."

"LMFAO! No! Well... are you?"

"No, I'm not. But, I am older than u. I am 19. I am sailor. I mean, I am in the United States Navy."

"The Navy? That's cool. I am still a student. A high school student. I am 17 years old..."

A friendship had formed between Rain and EvilKisKneeVeil57, thanks to the internet pen pal system. On every evening, for a few hours, Rain would log onto her account and would "speak" to her friend in San Francisco, California. There were days when she would rush home, just to log onto her messenger and speak with EvilKidKneeVeil57. For Rain, she considered her friend to be a 'God send', due to his ability to keep her mind off of the bad things. If there was an occasion, when she couldn't put her grief on the backburner like when her parents' birthdays approached or when September 11th rolled around, he provided her with comfort. Between the two of them, the communication was constant; no more than two days would go by without a conversation. For over twelve months, they spoken about anything; the topics ranged from politics to sports, conversations about automobiles, talks about pop culture and entertainment. She considered him as a friend and she loved him as if he was the brother that she never had. Then, on another fateful night which took place a year and three months later, their friendship ended.

"What's up TomBoy?"

"Nothing much, Kid. I'm just typing up an essay. What's up Kid?" Rain typed into her message box.

"Nothing much. Hey, do u remember that girl Gina that I told u about?"

Rain read his question and suddenly felt a lump grow inside of her throat.

'What about her?' her brain growled.

She remembered her friend writing about a girl named Gina. She was a former classmate of his, when he was in high school. He even emailed a picture of her. In the photo, she was posing provocatively while her box-shaped body was in a cheap-looking bikini and holding a can of Budweiser. Rain thought that she looked like she was 'rode hard and put away wet'. After viewing the picture, Rain immediately thought Gina was not good enough for Kid.

She swallowed harshly and let out a sigh, before typing her response. "Yeah, I remember her. What's up?"

She waited for a few seconds before his answer had popped up. "I asked her out for a date and she said that we could hang out."

Rain's mouth formed a wavering sigh and her eyes watered with tears.

"I hope you have a great time on your date. I have to get off now. My sister is calling me. I don't think that I will be on later. Goodnight" was her next and last message that was posted. Rain quickly logged off of the program before EvilKidKneeVeil57 could give her a response.

She didn't want to read anymore messages that pertained to Gina, his date and potential girlfriend. After she logged off of her account, Rain changed out of her clothes and swapped them for some sweatpants with a tank top. She had gone into the cellar of the house, where all of the exercise equipment was located and utilized her brother-in-law's punching bag. She was angry. She imagined the bag was the mysterious Gina's face. Her fists pounded at the heavy bag.

After spending an hour beating the bag, Rain still felt the anger radiating inside of her soul. It felt like it sat in the pit of her belly and it burned as if it was a ball of fire. Sitting in a corner of the room, a sweat-soaked Rain pondered why she felt so angry. Prior to that night, EvilKidKneeVeil57 was awesome, according to Rain. Now and so suddenly, he was a dickhead. He was just like every other boy that she knew.

'Why do I feel like this?' she thought.

For three days, she still found herself wondering why she was angry at EvilKidKneeVeil57. She wondered why her anger rose every time the mental image of Kid and Gina together popped up into her mind. She had no reason to be angry at him. He was her friend. He almost felt like he could've been her brother. She should've felt happy that he was going out and immersing himself in a social scene. She has seen a picture of Kid; he is a handsome man: tall, smooth dark skin that reminded her dark cocoa, a handsome face with mature features, a nice complexion and a fit body. Plus, he contained a great personality. So, it shouldn't be any surprise that he had women throwing themselves at him.

She didn't have an answer until Carol had given her one. Carol was tired of the middle sister's piss-poor attitude, so she confronted Rain about her behavior. Reluctantly, she explained the reason for her attitude to Carol. After she was done giving her explanation, her older sister said that she wasn't angry, but she was feeling jealousy. Rain denied the accusation at first. But, after spending a few hours doing some intrapersonal reflection, Rain realized that her sister was right. She was jealous. She liked him. She acknowledged the fact that she didn't think of EvilKidKneeVeil57 as her 'big brother from California' anymore.

Later on that day, she logged onto her instant messaging account. Immediately she checked her mailbox. There were four messages left in her virtual mailbox. All of the messages were from EvilKidKneeVeil57. In his first message, Kid written that he was going on his date, later on that night. In his second message, the letter was longer and more detailed. He had written a letter about his date with Gina. He stated that his dating experience was 'okay'. It wasn't exciting or fun, which excited Rain. At the end of his message, he asked her if she was feeling all right. In his third letter, he made an inquiry about her lack of communication. He makes a light-hearted joke about her lack of talking to him is the first time in a year that they haven't spoken. In his fourth letter, he confronted her about her lack of communication. At the end of that letter, he apologized for being rude towards her.

Rain let out a sigh. 'Girl, you need to talk to him before you chase him away.'

She opened up her messaging box and then penned a message to EvilKidKneeVeil57. After she was done, she proof-read her message:

"Hey Kid! Long time, no see. I'm sorry for not responding or talking to you. The truth is I was jealous of the fact that you had gone on a date. It's stupid, I know. I was jealous of the girl and of the fact that she was with you. To put it out there, I like you, Kid. I am not going to lie to you. I like you, but not like you as a brother either."

Satisfied with her message, Rain hit the 'send' button on her message box. Three minutes after she sent the message, she received a message. It was from EvilKidKneeVeil57. In his response, he didn't write a text message but he did attached a picture to his message. Rain checked out the picture. It was a picture of a handmade sign that was sitting on a desktop. The sign read "I like U too, Rain. Do U want to be my girlfriend?" with the text written with a magic marker.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers