Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her and she scrambled to the kitchen. She kept her eyes down and moved like a cat, smooth and silent. I never even heard the clink of flatware or glass, but 15 minutes later, I had a cup of soup, 2 sandwiches, a small salad, fruit, a piece of pie and a large glass of tea on a tray in front of me.

I waved her away and turned the television on. I absently watched and ate until I was bored of either. Mom was nowhere in sight. I wandered through the house, trying to shut myself off. I wanted to relax my mind. Watching something on television usually let my mind go blank, but today it wasn't working.

I figured out soon enough that mom was in the basement. She was cleaning up and doing some laundry, a self imposed exile. I had only gone a few steps down and turned to go back up before she caught sight of me. I went back upstairs and decided to take a nap.

I was on top of the spread, stretched out, wide awake. I don't know what made me think I could sleep. My eyes took in the room. I don't know that I was looking for anything, just letting my eyes move here and there, like counting sheep, hoping for a relaxed state that would allow me to close my eyes.

I stopped and backed up. There it was. The stones were fairly regular, and made kind of a pattern. I had never caught the irregularity before, but now it jumped out at me. You could have looked at this corner 1,000 times, and I'm sure I have, and never noticed it.

It wasn't because it was high on the wall or at the corner, it was because it was well camouflaged. I had been discovering little secrets that dad had left behind, hiding places and things that he had even forgotten. I know this since I found a wrapped gift for mom that he never gave her, and it was dated four years earlier.

Dad liked his games, and turned the house into a treasure hunt. I kept most of the discoveries to myself. Mom and my sisters knew they were being taped, but after many sessions I'm sure they forgot or ignored the cameras. Then again, they could have been playing to the cameras or getting a thrill, knowing someone might find them.

There were more cameras set up and hidden than I originally discovered. I played with the equipment a few times and even experimented with taping some sessions myself. I had found six cameras early on, but the actual count had grown to sixteen. In the living room, there was a concentration of angles and perspective that could rival a movie maker.

Dad had done some creative editing. Some discs were single camera, hand held action scenes. There were some, however, that were masterfully edited. Long shots suddenly moved in on tight face shots, dad could be seen fucking from four different angles and some even had music tracks.

With some investigation, I found how he did some things. He could watch the cameras live on the various televisions throughout the house. He had a special remote that controlled the cameras and allowed him to switch views between the cameras as they recorded. He could widen or zoom the lenses remotely. It was obvious that he had fine tuned the recording to his liking.

I didn't just find discs. Dad left me a letter, and he had filled several notebooks with copious notes about activities and the intimate details of every woman in his life. There were some amazing insights to the women, and notes on two women I had never met or heard of, Sara and Robin.

I hadn't seen any discs with women I didn't recognize, but knowing dad's passion for recording his events, I was sure I would come across them eventually. I held myself back from asking mom about them until I knew more. I just kept my eyes open, and so far had found six hidden spaces in the house, four of them in plain sight.

The new discovery would make seven, but I held back from investigating until I had time to clear my mind. I already had too many things on my plate, and every day opened new opportunities and challenges. I thought about two specific recent finds that I hadn't fully processed.

Dear Son;

Chances are good that I am gone if you're reading this. You have probably discovered some secrets about your mother and me. Your sisters were brought in when they came of age.

You might be shocked by things we have hidden from you. Don't judge us. We chose this lifestyle, just as you will choose your path in life. If you take my place as the head of the family, you will have much more responsibility than you ever imagined.

This lifestyle is not easy. You have to be in charge 24 hours a day. They will expect this of you. If you show any fear or weakness, they will lose respect for you. Respect is the key. Not control or punishment or sex or pain. These can be a means to the end. Your focus needs to be yourself, decisive, commanding and confident.

Enjoy life son. If this task is something you choose to walk away from, no one will think any less of you. I have had this talk with every member of the family and have advised them on their choices of alternatives. They are in agreement, as am I, that it would be best to keep our lifestyle in the family.

If you take up the reins, be prepared. They will step out, challenge you and act out. You will be disciplining unruly children. To them, this is sometimes just a game. For us, it is a leadership position. They will come to you for advise and trust your judgement.

Do not abuse your power. Power is given. Power is never taken. People throughout history that have taken power have never maintained it. You are in this for life. Love and protect your mother and your sisters.

I love you and trust you to take charge of the family. Remember what I taught you about balance. There are many secrets for you to discover, about your mother, your sisters, me and yourself.

I wish you a long, healthy and happy life.

Dad

PS: Find the key. 40>, 24< 3.

I had no idea what the bottom of the letter meant. The body of the letter were things I already had known and accepted, but it was nice to know that dad had faith and trust in me. I reviewed my actions and words often, concerned early on that I was too rough or not commanding enough or that I had simply made some bad decisions. If I had any missteps they weren't evident.

The second thing I had found was a disc. It opened on what looked like a picnic. I was the only family member not in attendance. I had seen this type of scene before, but three questions nagged at me.

Mom, soon after the picnic, was stripped. Dad took his time removing each piece of clothing and handing them to Jenn. Jenn folded them and placed them in a pile on the picnic table. Dad then staked mom out on the ground. He spread her legs obscenely apart and tied her ankles to stakes he drove into the ground.

When he had done the same to mom's wrists, he pointed at Heidi. My little sister put a ball gag in her mother's mouth and a blindfold over her eyes. Heidi gave dad a look. Something in her eyes displeased him, and he motioned to the two older girls. This disc, unlike most of the others, had no sound. I couldn't hear their words, but I saw the effect.

The two older girls went to work at once, tearing the clothes off of their baby sister. Heidi had a look of shock and at one point, tried to fight them off. They just laughed and Jackie held Heidi's hands behind her back while Jenn ripped her clothes off. The blouse was in two pieces on either side of my sister and her bra was hanging on one breast before being ripped completely off.

It took both sisters to rip the shorts from my sister, but Jackie ripped off Heidi's panties in one quick motion. My sister stood in ankle socks and tennis shoes. She was half pulled and half dragged to a tree. Minutes later, my little sister's wrists were tied off to a branch above her and her ankles were tied to stakes, spreading her legs wide apart.

Heidi stood shaking and protesting as she got the blindfold and gag. Something told me that her eyes betrayed her. She protested, but she wanted this. Jackie was smiling as she stripped Jenn. At a word from dad, her smile faded. Jenn stripped her clothes off and obediently went to the picnic table, laying face down across it.

Jenn was kneeling on one bench, and her knees were roped under the bench to her ankles. She didn't appear to be stretched wide like the other two, but with her ass in the air, she was the most exposed. Jenn's tits were smashed flat as dad pulled her fully across the table and tied her wrists to the other bench. She, too, got the gag and blindfold.

Jackie was twitching, both excitedly and nervously. I'm sure she was self conscious, standing in the open, fully naked. I'm equally sure that she wondered how and where she would be positioned. In this case, however, she was blindfolded and gagged first.

Jackie had a special treat. Her hands were tied together and staked to the ground. Each ankle was tied and the ropes tossed over a thick branch. She was hauled up, one ankle at a time and tied off, until her legs were high in the air, spread wide apart. With her hands staked above her head, all of her weight was on her ankles and shoulders. Upside down, she made a big 'Y'.

Dad did something here that I hadn't expected. He gave the women no warm up. He picked up a riding crop, long with a thick square of leather at the end. He walked in a circle, bringing the crop down hard on their pussies. He slapped it down hard on Jackie, and I saw her whole body jump. He went from woman to woman, until he had hit their most sensitive spots five times each.

He took a cat o nine tails, walking casually from one to the other, dragging the long leather straps across their bodies. After touching each a few times, the women twitched in anticipation. The whip came down hard on Jenn, and I saw the red stripes appear nearly at once across her ass.

The others got the whip across their tits. It was a slow process, and he changed up the order often to keep them off balance. Heidi got hit and relaxed just in time for the whip to catch her again. The thick red stripes now went right to left and left to right.

Dad used his hands next. It was all punishment and nothing else as he pinched and slapped tits and pussy lips. On many discs I watched, I would fast forward. You can only watch so much of the same. There were a few, however, that were compelling enough to watch from beginning to end. It had been over an hour, and dad was just getting started.

Dad opened a beer and drank deeply. He pressed the cold bottle against nipples and pussies as he drank. When he opened the second one, he did the same thing, grinding the cold glass into the girls, moving the wet icy bottle up and down their slits. On the third beer, he was speaking. He drank a little and poured beer on their faces, adding humiliation to their punishments.

Dad must have had his fill after two and some beer, because he then picked up a switch. I've never seen this, and from the look, he made it just for this occasion, picking a thin branch and stripping all of the bark from it. I thought I had seen the women jump until I saw the switch connect to the bottom of their feet.

Heidi, standing, was spared the feet, but the switch left deep red lines on her belly and ass. She got twice the licks, and I hadn't realized until I saw this just how sensitive the bottoms of the feet are. With just five swipes, the women were gasping through their gags.

Dad went to a chair and sat down. He drank another beer and absorbed their pain and discomfort. Dad was a patient man. He was practiced and did nothing, simply observing the women in their various states of distress. Mom twitched and jiggled as the camera zoomed in on a wayward ant crawling over her stomach.

Long minutes passed as dad did nothing. He finally stood and untied Jenn. He moved her, in roughly the same position, to the end of the table. Leaving their gags and blindfolds in place, he untied and positioned each female. On one side were Jenn and mom, on the other, Jackie and Heidi.

The women were alternated, two facing in one direction and two in the other across the big picnic table. What they had in common was that their asses were up and out, and dad now had a paddle in his hand. He paddled each woman in turn, five smacks each, then started over. All eight ass cheeks were fire red when he finally put the paddle down. Dad left them in place and went back to his chair. He had another beer.

Dad didn't drink much, mainly on long holiday weekends or when we had cookouts or camped. I don't think I ever saw him drunk, and this was no exception. I could see that he was in total control, and five or six beers over as many hours weren't likely to have much of an effect. His actions weren't about having a beer. It was about watching his submissives.

Eventually, he got up and went to the table. I could see his mouth moving, and I watched him swat each woman hard on the ass as he spoke. I wished I could know what he was saying, and this was the first thing that bothered me about this disc. After leaving thick red hand prints on his girls, dad must have released them.

The personalities of each woman was revealed in their actions after being released. Heidi went to get a drink. She walked around naked, talking to dad and mom casually, as though this was the most normal thing in the world. Jackie scrambled to get dressed. Once she was fully dressed, she sat at the picnic table with her purse and a bottle of water. She drank and took out a small mirror, checking her face and making adjustments to her hair and makeup.

Mom went to dad and talked to him. She was naked, kissing him, hugging him and talking in what appeared in an excited way. She smiled, laughed, hugged, kissed and chattered non stop for several minutes. Dad returned her hugs and kisses but never said a word, smiling down at her. Just before she gave him a final kiss and went to get dressed, dad gave her breast an affectionate squeeze.

Jenn took her time slipping on her shorts and top, forgoing the bra and underwear. She smiled at mom and gave her a big hug. She hugged dad next and went to clean up. My big sister dug out stakes, coiled rope and picked up whips and paddles, putting everything in a large leather bag. Heidi pitched in, still naked. After everything had been stowed away, Heidi slipped on a shirt and shorts.

The second thing that struck me, as I continued to watch, was that I saw no sex. I had thought this was unique to the situation I had created, now I realized I was following in my dad's footsteps without even realizing it. The rest of the disc read like a family vacation; dinner, games, a fire, talking and roasting marshmallows. It looked like a typical family camping trip, but there was a third thing on my mind. Who had been operating the camera?

A part of me knew that this wasn't a sex game, but another part of me thought it was. This disc had set me straight. These women had desires far beyond my comprehension. I had renewed confidence in one of my latest projects and my actions earlier with mom. All of this ran through my head as I processed what appeared to be a new secret from my father.

I decided to go outside. I walked the property, doing small things along the way. I always liked some outside work. I would plant and tend a garden, although now that I lived with mom, it was her garden. I had given mine up to my new tenants. I poked around, doing this and that until I realized I had been out here for several hours.

Mom was in the kitchen, naked, working on dinner. I wanted the release of energy that my venture hadn't satisfied. I knew that I wanted sex, and mom looked good, but I knew I'd be going back on everything I had said earlier by fucking her. I pushed my temptation down and went to take a shower.

When I came out, my sister Jackie was waiting for me.

"Jenn was concerned for you, sir. I'm here for you to use any way you wish."

I contemplated this. I was surprised that my big sister had read me so well, even though our earlier conversation had nothing to do with how I was feeling at the moment. I noted that my bed was made as I stepped up to my sister. She smelled like fresh apples and I reached under her skirt to find she wasn't wearing panties.

I kissed my sister, hard and deep, rubbing her pussy lips. She sighed when I slipped a finger into her and shifted to open her legs to me. I kissed her neck and pulled her in tight to me. I felt her getting wet as my finger easily slipped in and out of her.

I turned her around and slipped my hands under her shirt, finding that her bra was gone with her panties. I kissed the back of her neck and played with her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Jackie melted back into me. I pulled her top off and pushed her onto the bed.

My sister opened her legs as she went back, but made no moves. Her eyes were closed and it was clear that I could do anything to her. She was here for me. I let my towel fall and climbed on top of her. Her legs went apart to accommodate me. I didn't enter her. I kissed her lips and her neck and sucked on her nipples.

As I went south, it made me realize that I hadn't serviced a woman in a long time. It had been over a year since I had accepted this role, and I had not tasted any of the abundance of family pussy at my fingertips. Jackie moaned as my tongue found her lips. They say that sex is like riding a bike, but I don't remember any pedaling.

What I do remember is this, the taste, the feel, the appreciation of a happy pussy. I parted her lips with my thumbs and worked my tongue along the insides of her lips. I went up and down slowly, working from the outside in until my tongue was right in the groove. Jackie's hand was on my head as I licked her. She was pressing her pussy to my tongue and moaning.

I took my time, reaching up to play with her tits as I worked my tongue into her open slit. I slipped a finger into her as I went up to connect my lips to her clit. I began to work my magic, flicking my tongue up and down and side to side until she was thrusting her pelvis into my face.

She pushed in and backed out as she climbed toward orgasm, making it last as long as possible. I felt her cum even before the long moan escaped her lips. She pushed in one last time to feel my tongue and drew away just as quickly as she became too open and sensitive for sustained contact.

She was shaking as her body fell back limp. I went up and kissed her, my face still wet from her juices. She kissed me over and over, drawing me in, holding me close. I could feel my hard cock right against her slit, her legs open wide. She gave a little jump for several minutes after when my cock rubbed her clit. I held onto her and rolled us both over.

The sensitivity somewhat abated, my sister sat astride me and worked her wet slit over my cock. She bit my earlobe lightly and kissed my neck, working her way down. She kissed my chest and belly, then bypassed my cock to kiss the insides of my knees. She worked her way back up, kissing the insides of my thighs and rubbing and scratching her nails lightly on top.

When she reached my balls, she kissed and licked them, slowly drawing each into her mouth. She sucked my balls, trying without success to capture both at the same time without using her hands. I felt her long, soft hair dragging across my legs as she worked. She was teasing me as I had teased her, but she was much better at it. She licked my shaft from my balls to the tip.

It took her several tries before she could work the large head fully into her mouth. It always amazed me at how different the women were. Heidi and mom could shove half of my cock into their mouths on the first try, where Jenn and Jackie had work up to just getting the head in, and couldn't take any more of the shaft.

Despite this, Jackie knew how to please a man. She worked at it until I nearly filled her mouth. I pulled out at the last second and pulled her up. I sat up and turned her on her back. She opened her legs and pulled her skirt up. She smiled sweetly at me, holding her arms open. I licked her pussy once and then went fully on top of her, kissing my sister as I felt my cock at her opening.