Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

There were also distinct differences in the women here. Mom and Jenn got sloppy wet. You could shove anything in and it would go all the way to the hilt with no resistance. Jackie and Heidi were tight, and you could feel a pop when your head went in. Jackie let out a long groan as I pressed in until my head was suddenly in her.

I worked in and out with short slow strokes until I was fully inside my sister. Once I was all the way in, I held, and she wiggled under me, holding me close. Her closed eyes suddenly flew open the first time I drew nearly all the way out and stroked fully back into her. I fucked her with long full strokes. Jackie wrapped her arms around me, smashing her nipples into my chest.

She spread her legs wide to get me in deep, kissing my neck and biting my ear, moaning.

"Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh."

I raised up and hooked her legs, opening her wider. I began to slide in and out harder and faster.

"Oh. Oh. Ahhh. Oh, you feel so good. Yes. Oh. Oh. Please. Give it to me. Oh. Ahh. Oh."

Heidi would have told me over and over to fuck her, and mom would have been silent. At that moment, I could not remember what, if any, sounds that Jenn made when she was being fucked. I lost my concentration for a second, but it didn't take long to recover.

"I'm going to fill you."

"Oh. Oh. Yes. Fill me up. Cum in me. Oh. Oh Yes."

The 'yes' came out 'yesssssss' as I came inside my sister. On that last thrust, I held myself inside and felt my whole body tighten as I unloaded in her. I stroked in and out a few times until I was empty. I kissed my sister and she wrapped her legs around me, holding me in. We held each other for long minutes, kissing, until I went limp and slipped out.

Jackie gave a little giggle as she felt the warm cum flow out of her. I looked down at her and for some reason, thought of Dana, the girl that worked for me. I felt like I was in trouble. I couldn't get through a simple session of sex without thinking of other women and comparing features and techniques.

"Let's have dinner."

I stood and looked at my sister, legs still spread, cum dripping out of her, the red telltale blotches on her cheeks and breasts that signalled a recent orgasm. She smiled up at me.

"Stay like that. I'm going to fuck your ass after dinner."

She blushed and giggled. She turned on that girly charm.

"Oh goody."

She jumped up and took my hand. We went to the kitchen together. Jackie knew by the way mom acted that something was up, but she chose not to address the situation. My sister put all of her focus and attention on me.

We ate and drank and talked, mom moving silently around us. Jackie sat close to me, pressing her full bare breasts into my arms, rubbing my neck and running her fingers through my hair. Several times she leaned in and kissed me. We shared some laughs and I felt more relaxed than I had been in some time.

I never had to say a thing to my mother. Her preparation rivaled a quality restaurant. Things were served on small plates, and kept coming. Appetizers, salads, entrees, vegetables, pasta, cheese and fruit, desserts and drinks coordinated to complement every offering. My dear mother had been holding out on me.

Jackie still wore her skirt, but nothing else. I was excited at the attention she gave me. She melted into me at my every touch. I stroked the inside of her thigh and her legs parted for me. She kissed my neck when I played with her breast.

She smiled at me and laughed and talked softly about fun things. I felt normal for the first time in a long time. As we drank small cups of strong coffee and toyed with tiny bites of cheesecake, Jackie kissed me on the cheek and suddenly stood.

She went to our mother, whispering for a few seconds. Mom nodded slightly, but her eyes never left the floor. Jackie came to me and took my hand.

"Come with me."

Something about this encounter was non threatening, and I never questioned her. That mom had said something similar and was severely punished for it never entered my mind. I just went with it, and in retrospect, it was the right thing.

Every room that dad had built on the front of the house was special, but the bathroom really stood out. I don't think I had ever used the tub, although it dominated the room. It was easily big enough for four people, and it had special whirlpool jets. The control panel had more buttons than I chose to master.

The double wide shower was completely enclosed, with various jets from different shower heads. Two could shower in any position, but in truth, four or more could easily fit in standing. There was even a bench along one wall. There were sinks on both sides of the bathroom, and the actual toilet was a privacy stall, with frosted glass and enclosed fan. Several people could use the large room and never bump into each other.

Jackie had her sights set on the tub. She prepared the water, adding things from a sunken cabinet concealed in the wall. It was filled with jars and small bags and tubes and I made a mental note to check it out when I had the time and desire.

Jackie dropped her skirt and pulled me close, pressing her nipples into my chest. She kissed me and drew me to the tub, stepping in and pulling me to follow. I couldn't recall a better feeling.

Jackie had control of the situation, and I relaxed in her hands. Over the course of what felt like an hour, she worked the tub's jets to loosen my stiff muscles. Her hands and lips worked me over from head to toe. Actually, I have that backward.

My sister massaged and washed my feet, taking her time and devoting her full attention to each task. She worked on my ankles, up one calf to the knee, and up to my thigh. She then repeated the action on the other leg. She had me sit up on the tub. There were four seats built into the tub, so that you were still sitting a few inches in the water, but the top of your lap was out.

Jackie had mixed a concoction of items from the cabinet in the water that gave it a foamy quality with a fruit aroma mixed with a menthol. It seemed to energize and relax me at the same time. She rinsed my lap off and proceeded to use her mouth and tongue on my cock and balls,

When I was fully erect, my sister suddenly stood and turned her back to me. Before I was aware of what was coming, she had my cock in her hand and guided my cock to her ass, sitting on my lap in one stroke. She sat and held there. She leaned back into me and rotated slightly on my cock. I reached around her with both hands and played with her full tits.

For several minutes, Jackie rotated and slowly worked up and down on my cock. She wasn't fucking me, at least not in the traditional sense. She had no interest in her own pleasure and really wasn't trying to make me cum. She pulled free after this play, lowered me back into the water, and washed my cock and balls.

My sister worked her way around me and washed my hair, neck and back, kissing and massaging me from the top down. She had saved the best for last. Coming around me again, Jackie slipped my cock in her pussy, drawing up tight into my lap with her legs wrapped around me.

She worked her pussy over my cock in a similar way as her ass, moving around and up and down. While her hips moved, she washed my face, chest, arms and hands. She moved in several times, squeezing her nipples into my chest, kissing my lips and neck. She held me and pulled me into her, hugging me close. With a final kiss, she stood me up and rinsed me off.

"I'll meet you in bed."

She kissed me and stepped into the shower. My mind fires at the speed of light usually, or at least it feels that way. At this moment, however, I was blank. I followed my feet to the bed and fell more than lowered myself in. I rolled over on my back and closed my eyes.

It could have been seconds or minutes or hours. I might have dozed, or just relaxed, but I opened my eyes as I felt my sister climbing me. She kissed me as she moved up. Her kisses were on my legs, inside my thighs, on my cock and balls, up my belly and chest until she was kissing my neck.

Jackie gave me goose bumps as she kissed my neck and moved to my lips. She kissed me deep and I felt her tongue probing mine. After a few minutes, she turned around and began to lick the head of my cock. I was looking up into her puffy pussy lips, just inches from my mouth.

I took her ass in my hands and pulled her to my lips. I worked my tongue up and down her wet lips as she worked her mouth over the head of my cock. She paused a few times to kiss and lick my balls. It felt like no one was in control. We were just doing what came to us naturally.

Jackie raised up and resumed her earlier position, on top of me, kissing my lips. I felt her hard nipples on my chest and her soft hair against my cheek. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rolled me over until I was on top of her.

Once again, her legs opened wide and my cock kissed her wet lips. I felt her part and open to accept me into the warm embrace of her pussy. Once again, all the way in, she held me and pulled my face to hers to kiss me. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I stroked inside her.

Jackie breathed and moaned and kissed my neck as I flexed and worked my cock in and out. After a long ten or more minutes, I wanted to watch. I pulled out and turned her over. Jackie liked this idea, and immediately put her face in the pillow and her ass in the air. I watched my cock enter her even as I heard her let out a long groan.

I watched my cock split her lips over and over, pulling nearly all the way our and going fully back in. I held her ass as I felt the familiar feeling building in my balls. With a final full slow thrust, I emptied myself in her pussy. I stroked in and out several more times, watching my cock, shiny and wet, moving in and out.

Jackie let out a moan as she felt me filling her. She waited until I was finished. When I pulled out, she pressed me back on the bed. She went into the same position for the third time, and I could feel my cum running out of her, coating my cock and balls.

She rubbed her wet pussy against my cock as she kissed me. She then moved down, kissing her way down my chest and belly until she reached my cock. She washed my cock and balls with her tongue.

It registered that this felt different somehow. This was loving attention, not the duty of the slave. I put all thoughts out of my mind as I enjoyed the attention. When she had licked the juices from me, Jackie moved up and settled in my arms, her head on my shoulder. We fell asleep in this position.

I felt a stirring and woke to find Jackie sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Shhh, go back to sleep."

She kissed me.

"I have to get back to school. I have a class at 8."

"What time is it?"

"Almost 7. Go back to sleep. I was trying not to wake you."

She kissed me again.

"No, I'm up. I have things to do today and I wanted to get up and out early."

I shook some of the fog out and slipped on my boxers. I grabbed Jackie and kissed her again. She looked me in the eyes.

"would you like me to do anything for you before I go?"

I pondered this. I had a very nice night. As much as I would like to have it continue, I knew that we both had things to do. I shook my head. Jackie stood and smiled down at me. I looked up.

"Jenn said you needed the 'girlfriend experience'. I think she was right. I had a great time. I hope we can do it again some time."

She hesitated. Jackie leaned down again and kissed me.

"I love you."

She broke off the kiss and backed up a bit. She looked into my eyes.

"But the next time, I want you to hurt me."

My sister smiled a sweet smile, slipped on her shirt and was gone. I felt like I was still in a fog. I wondered what had just happened. Things weren't registering. I shuffled off to the kitchen for coffee. It took a second cup before my head began to clear.

Since I had to go into the kitchen for my coffee, I knew that mom hadn't been up long. I remembered that she had slept on the floor. I hadn't checked on her as I had intended, but I could see that she was moving stiffly. She came around the counter to pour me another cup.

She was naked and silent, looking mostly at the floor. I saw that the welts on the insides of her thighs had turned into light black and blue marks. As strange as it sounds, mom had a smile on her face. She tried to hide it, but I saw the light in her eyes. I remembered one of the first things I found from dad.

The journal had some extensive notes about the people in his life. He wrote his thoughts and observations about all of us, but there seemed to be more pages devoted to mom and Heidi than anyone else. Heidi was a creature he didn't fully understand. Sometimes, he seemed to get lost in his own thoughts writing about his youngest.

Having been with mom the longest, he had a good grasp on what made her tick. In his opinion, she functioned best when treated like a slut. She wanted to be humiliated, whipped and used sexually. She wanted to be written on, made to do things in front of other people and called names.

Some of these elements were missing from my bag of tricks, and I had been considering how to expand my horizons. I had already started work on one project that would help. I worked some things in as I went along, becoming more comfortable with my role as I went deeper into their desires.

I wasn't at all happy with some things. I couldn't see myself calling my mother names when I accepted this role, but it came easily to me from the beginning. I knew that I was entering a dangerous game of how to go above and beyond the last experience. My mind kept wondering how far I could take these women, but everything I said or did seemed to invite more.

I questioned myself often, and wondered if this was a weakness or a strength. In business, it worked for me to be decisive, taking immediate action from a strong position. On the other hand, I always had the good sense to review myself, adjusting and self correcting as I went.

I brought these tactics into this life. I questioned myself about my mother more than anything. She was, after all, my mom, but she seemed the strongest and yet the weakest. She seemed to need the most attention, but she required a combination of severe actions to keep her in line.

If I issued a single punishment, even one that was harsh in my opinion, she would act out in some way within hours. I had to combine a certain level of verbal abuse with pain and sex to sate her desires for any extended period of time. I invited mom to have breakfast with me.

Mom set the table and went back to the kitchen. While she was busy, I made some adjustments to our seating arrangement. Having a good selection of toys, in my opinion, is a key to success. When mom brought the plates to the table, she saw a thick dildo in the center of her chair.

There were a lot of these on shelves and in boxes. Vibrators and rubber cocks in all shapes, sizes and colors, having a single thing in common. All had a suction cup on the end. I could imagine the uses between the four women, stuck to bathtubs, walls, chairs, floors and other places.

This was a small section of the toys. The phallic section was wide and varied. Some seemed impossibly large, in width as well as length. In addition to the suction cups, designs included double sided ones, strap ons, double headed ones and ones with handles.

Mom placed the plates on the table and positioned herself over the thick dildo. I watched as she lowered herself until the head just kissed her pussy lips. Small as she was, mom was on tip toes to settle over the cock. She took a deep breath and slammed herself down.

Mom had a wet pussy, but I know taking this cock fully into her in one motion had to hurt. She registered the pain on her face even as she wiggled on the rubber to settle it more comfortably inside her. It occurred to me that this probably wasn't the first time she had this treatment. Within her mask of pain was enjoyment.

I unzipped my jeans and stepped up to her face. Mom's fork stopped in mid air between her plate and her lips. She opened wide to take my cock. My cock is about ten inches long and thick. Mom took her time getting my cock as far in as she could. I half expected the same treatment as the dildo, her shoving my cock down her throat to the balls before settling in to a rhythm.

Instead, she worked me into her mouth, a bit at a time. She worked the head of my cock over with her lips and tongue until she could slide it easily in and out of her mouth. She then went to the shaft, working my cock in a little deeper each time she pushed forward. Finally, with about six inches in, she started a pace, bobbing her head up and down.

It didn't take long for her skilled lips to bring me to the point where I was ready to fill her mouth. A crazy thought hit me and I pulled my cock from her sucking lips. She was in mid suck and my cock came free with a pop. I turned and jacked my cock until my cum went into her plate.

Mom had a shocked look on her face. I calmly zipped up, went to my chair, and began to eat. I watched without watching, and she began to slowly move up and down. She picked up her fork and began eating, fucking herself with the dildo as she ate.

She picked up speed and there was a squishy sound as she jammed the long thick black cock into herself over and over. She smiled as she ate. Mom hadn't said a word since our encounter the previous day. She was still naked and her tits bobbed as she worked up and down. She finished every morsel on her plate and struggled to her feet.

The dildo, shiny and slick from her juicy pussy swayed when she fully freed herself.She cleared the dishes and brought two cups of coffee. She again positioned herself and drove the rubber fully into her pussy. She sat, wiggling her ass, staring into her cup. She sipped slowly, never looking at me.

"You may speak."

Mom looked up and smiled her sweet smile at me, but never said a word. We finished our coffee in silence. As she cleared the last of the dishes, I watched her body. The next time she passed me, I pulled her onto my lap. I lowered my lips to her nipples and sucked hard. Mom's eyes closed and she melted back into me, opening her legs wide.

Her pussy was stretched open, and I plunged three fingers into her with no hesitation. I gave her a savage finger fuck, pistoning three fingers in and out. I pulled my fingers free and rubbed her clit hard. She jumped at the forceful contact, but quickly settled in and shoved her pussy more fully into my hand.

I continued my assault on her pussy, fucking my fingers into her and pulling her lips apart. I rubbed her clit hard. She was moaning and gasping, both wanting it to end and wanting it to continue. Still, she didn't ask. I cracked first.

"You may cum."

If we had close neighbors, the police would have been called. Mom let out a scream that I would never guess could come from this small body. My hand was suddenly wet and she forced herself into my hand hard. As many times as I had fucked my mother, this was only the second time she had squirted as she was cumming.

All four fingers were inside her to my knuckles and my thumb was fully pressed on her clit. She screamed again and her orgasm continued. The wetness came again as she either had a second massive orgasm or the first was still going.

I fucked my fingers into her wet, open pink pussy again and again. She writhed in my lap, and I bit down on her breast. She threw her head back and her breath came out in an enormous rush of air. I slowed my hand, but bit the other breast, then sucked her nipple hard.

With her sensitivity at a peak, I was unrelenting, rubbing hard on her clit as she tried to draw away. She screamed again and the third large orgasm hit her. She again squirted into my hand even as she went limp. She fell back against me, her eyes rolling back in her head.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers