Evolution Ch. 01

Story Info
A man's wife conspires to train her husband as a cuckold.
2.8k words
3.55
135.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it was at John's dinner party when the first seeds of the transformation of our marriage were sown. I was wrong. One of the guests, William, had turned the topic of conversation to his own area of expertise—evolutionary psychology—and had the avid attention of the table. To be fair, he didn't bring it up, he was merely countering the opinion of John's wife, Rosemary that it was predominantly men who were prone to cheating on their spouses. He rattled through the evidence from science that supposedly revealed the promiscuous nature of the female of the species, from attack sperm to the size of men's testicles and the potency of a man's semen when he'd been separated from his partner for any length of time. To be honest, I found William to be a bit of a bore, with his Hugh Grant foppishness, the relish he seemed to display talking about his pet topic and the way he peered over his spectacles to reveal a particularly salacious piece of information to my wife. I would have thought the women at the table would find all this offensive, but quite the contrary, his audience were hanging on his every word.

"Of course, the most intriguing thing about all this—indeed the topic of my thesis—is the manifested counter measures of the male." William prattled on, "Violent sexual jealousy is an obvious one, but there are other reactions."

At this point in the conversation my wife Bridgette's hand had strayed onto my thigh, gently caressing me through the fabric. I turned to look at her. Clearly interested in the conversation, her other hand toyed with her necklace. She was blushing.

"What do you mean by 'more subtle'?" Bridgette asked. She was slurring a tiny bit, and her gentle caressing of my cock had escalated to a firm squeezing.

"Well it is quite common for men to become extremely sexually aroused by the idea and evidence of their partner's sexual impropriety."

"What a load of bullshit." I was growing a little impatient at this point with what I saw at the time to be academic nonsense, "Where is the evidence?"

"Oh, there is a huge amount of evidence. I'm collecting interviews from wife swapping couples and the people involved in the cuckold fetish scene, for a start." He wasn't rattled, indeed he smiled directly at my wife and winked, "I'm looking at an epigenetic angle, I think it's possible that men may have a genetic switch that may get flicked on when they are exposed to this situation. Some will react violently, others seem to become addicted to the intense sexual feelings the situation provokes and find a new subordinate relationship to their wives. It's amazing the amount of straight men who eventually end up with a fetish for finding other men's semen in their wife's vagina." He made eye contact with me at this point, then brazenly returned his gaze to my wife's cleavage. "What was that you said, the err, cuckold scene? What is that?" She squeezed my now very hard cock under the table.

"Ah, well, it's an active sexual fetish, if you look online you can find all sorts of material relating to it, speciality pornography, stories, forums, dating sites that cater to men who have a sexual fetish for having their wives or girlfriends take on lovers."

My wife laughed and said "How peculiar!", the conversation was interrupted as dessert was served and my penis ignored for the rest of the evening. She seemed more interested in talking to William and drinking wine. By the time we left she was a little drunk. This was unusual for my Bridgette.

Later, as we undressed for bed my wife remarked on the conversation. Looking back, this was probably my one and only opportunity to put end to these ideas of infidelity and cuckolding, if only I knew then what I know now.

"Well, that William fellow was rather interesting, don't you think?" My wife asked as I unzipped her dress.

"No, I thought he was a little too clever for his own good. HE seemed to think that he was very interesting, though."

"Oh, I thought he was a bit dishy too, he looks a little bit like Johnny Depp, don't you you think?" A drunken tease? I grunted a reply, she was right and I didn't want to admit it. He was handsome in a pretty boy way. Seemed much younger than he actually was, he was slim with a full head of hair. Prick.

"Jealous? Undo my bra, darling," She was grinning, we made eye contact in the mirror and as I fumbled with the bra clasp she reached behind and grabbed the front of my trousers. "All that talk of sex has put me in the mood darling."

"You're drunk."

Now, as painful as it is to admit it, I guess I'm going to say that I'm a little slow. I still hadn't put two and two together at this point. If I'd actually been paying attention to my wife I would have realised that she just admitted to my face that she was sexually aroused by flirting with another man. Clearly, I was distracted by her hands in my fly. Quite an easy thing to happen now that the fires of our marriage had reached a burning ember phase. We made love maybe once a fortnight at most. Some months not at all. Lately it had been a bit of a dead zone, and I was almost overjoyed to be getting some.

I tried to pull my wife down onto the bed, I was honestly surprised when she easy evaded my attempt and pushed me backwards.

"Wait a minute, buster. SIT!" my wife was standing over me, dressed only in the lower half of the black lingerie I bought for her last birthday, an obscenely small g-string with matching garter belt. It was now that I noticed that she looked a little different, but I wasn't sure how. she was standing with her hands on her hips and she glanced down. My eyes followed the curves of her body, past her stocking clad legs, all the way down to her black stiletto shoes.

"We need to have a little chat first."

"I thought you were in the mood for sex?"

"Yes I AM." she moved closer, my face centimetres from her lace clad pussy. "And that's what I would like a little chat about, Duncan." She closed that gap, the final centimetres between my face and the front of her knickers, pushing my head back until she could see into my eyes. I could smell her, and the fabric beneath my lips was warm and damp.

"You don't notice me anymore."

I tried to mumble something into her crotch, but she cut me off.

"You didn't notice my hair tonight." Fuck, that's what different, she's had a haircut. "Or my new shoes, I bought them because I thought they might turn you on." She lifted one killer-heeled foot up to my balls, gently making a kicking motion at them. She was drunk, this made me nervous.

"When was the last time we had sex, Duncan?" I couldn't talk, and while I maybe slow, I'm not stupid, the question was rhetorical. I could tell by her tone she was about to tell me.

"Three and a half fucking weeks ago, was the last time we had sex. I have to say too, that was a pretty miserable fuck, Duncan."

I had figured the no sex thing was her not wanting it. I thought back to three weeks ago, yes it had been ordinary. I wasn't hard enough, because I'd been masturbating to porn all afternoon while she was having lunch with her parents. Masturbating to porn. Oh, actually I had been doing that quite a lot this year. As I stared into her eyes I started to get angry. I managed to extricate myself and stand on my feet.

"Well I'm so SORRY to disappoint you but I've been helping myself out lately because you're never in the mood. I wouldn't have had a wank if I'd known I was going to get lucky."

"I'm never in the mood because you don't pay me any attention any more! I'm bored Duncan. Whenever we make love you do the same things every time... you're like clockwork. I know exactly what you're going to do in what order. I've been 'helping myself out' for years because you won't even go down on me anymore." She had started to cry.

Bridgette never cries unless she's angry. I've never seen her cry from pain, or sadness or grief but when she gets angry and tries to raise her voice, inevitably she cries. Oh and she punches when she's angry too, wallops on the chest. Like she was doing now. See, I notice some things.

I didn't exactly take this well. I tend to shut down to confrontation, and this was in all honesty the first serious argument we'd had since we were married four years ago. Oh, there were plenty before, we broke up several times before we were finally married, we sometimes fought about our living arrangements, housework and such. I climbed into bed and rolled over onto my side away from her.

She sat on the bed next to me and cried. Climbed onto her side of the bed and cried. Moved a little closer and cried. By now my anger had deflated and I rolled over to comfort her, taking her in my arms I began to kiss away the tears and stroke her hair.

"William noticed my hair AND he complimented my shoes." She sniffled then blew her nose.

"What's that dear?"

"I SAID, William noticed my new haircut and he said my shoes were sexy." She had a sort of childish 'so there' expression that she normally reserves for episodes of my navigational malpractice or when she's winning at scrabble, she always wins scrabble.

"How could he notice your new haircut dear, we only met him tonight?"

"Oh, I've met him before, at Uni, he used to go out with a girl in my year. Years ago. I used to have such a crush on that guy."

Miraculously, the tears had disappeared by this point. I stared at my wife, I had to admit I was jealous. She looked gorgeous, still wearing just the tiny, sheer panties, stockings and heels. She grinned as she noticed me noticing her.

"Finally, you're paying some attention. I guess William might be right about that jealousy thing." She raised an eyebrow and reached for my now throbbing cock. I hadn't had an erection like this for months, even though I thought she was just teasing me about William, trying to prove a point, I was getting excited, but my guts churned with a sinking feeling at the same time. I couldn't place this emotion, and was still delusional enough to deny it was the sexual arousal from jealousy William had been talking about earlier.

"Oh, look how hard you are... I think I should make you jealous more often. Maybe that way we'll both get what we want. Do you want to take these off?" She ran a finger around the inside of her knickers, just pulling them down enough to reveal the tiny tuft of her pubic hair. Again, this should have been a clue to something being up. Until now Bridgette had always been quite passive in bed. Now don't get me wrong, she loved sex and when we were younger she would usually have somewhere between three to seven orgasms for every one of mine—mostly from oral sex or her masturbating while I fucked her—but I was on top so to speak, calling the shots, running the show. We hardly even talked during sex and now out of nowhere she was my fantasy come true. My secret desire had always been to be with a woman who knew how to wield her sexual power, who could dominate me. At the time I attributed my powerful arousal solely to her new confidence, the possibility that I was going to get what I had always dreamed about but was too awkward to ask for.

I reached up and slipped off her underwear, she slowly opened her legs. Smiling, she ran her hands down her body, and then, with an index finger on each labia opened herself to my gaze.

"Eat me like you used to handsome, make me come."

"With pleasure, my dearest." I must have forgotten how much I enjoyed doing this, more evidence of the distance that had been growing between us. I started with the skin of her thigh, from the top of her stocking, slow, firm kisses, inching closer to warm folds of her labia. I stopped just above those pink folds, caressing them with my breath. I knew she couldn't take too light a touch at first, she was always so sensitive to the initial touch. It needed to be warmed up slowly but firmly or she would buck and giggle. I let my lips firmly rest in the crease between her thigh and her pussy, waiting for her to relax before allowing my tongue to run the length of that side from anus all the way up to almost touch her clitoris, then repeating this on the other side. She sighed, then moaned as my tongue reached the slick, warm entrance.

I had forgotten how much I loved the taste and smell of my wife. When we first started seeing one another, I had to convince her that I preferred doing this before she had a shower, when she was fragrant, that I loved her most when I could taste her. She finally gave in when I told her about the letter Napoleon sent to Josephine that simply said "home in three days, do not wash".

I gently sucked at her, drinking the sticky flow from within, savouring the salty sweet taste of her arousal. My tongue reached as far as it could, writhing slowly inside of her.

"Oh, you are good at that, I think I'm going to have to demand you do it everyday, which you should enjoy, seeing as you claim you're sex starved." I moaned agreement into her, before she delivered the first bombshell. "I know your secret Duncan."

I froze.

"Don't stop." She had a ruthless commanding tone to her voice.

"Do you think I'm not aware of your terrible wanking habit, or what you've been wanking off to? I had a good look through that laptop of yours a few months ago, your chat logs were rather interesting, not to mention the filthy porn you watch."

I think I was blushing at this point.

"Ah, so feeling guilty, Dunkie? Let me tell you that a few things are going to change around here... Put your fingers inside me, quickly."

Her breathing was getting laboured as my tongue worked her clit. She was getting close. She loved having two fingers, no more, inside. Palm up, fingers curved, pressing upwards never failed to find the spot that pushed her over the edge.

"You've been too busy wanking to notice that my sex drive has started to hit the roof. I NEED more attention, and clearly if you like being bossed around, that's exactly what I'm going to do but no more jerking off to sleazy internet girls... and you do realise that they were probably other desperate guys pretending to be women right? You've been cheating on me, Dunkie and I think now I deserve a little payback."

She was really moaning now, she grabbed my head and pushed herself hard against my tongue.

"What I should do is have an affair, that would teach you a fucking lesson.... oh... fuck... harder, Duncan." I felt my stomach drop, it's an odd feeling jealousy, but I couldn't get angry I was the one who was in the wrong. I was doing my best to give her as much pleasure as I could, and she was right on the edge. "If... you can't ... oh... god... fucking satisfy me... I'll have ... to... uhh... find somebody who fucking... can." I was really fucking her hard with my fingers at this point, and licking her like my marriage depended on it, which it probably did. The revelation was how turned on her threats and new assertiveness were making me, I reached down to my hard cock.

"STOP FUCKING WANKING... that is what got you into this mess in the first place." I moaned with frustrated desperation into her pussy, which seemed to turn her on more.

Another half minute and she was screaming hysterically as she came. I attributed it to the booze and the fact she hadn't received a decent head job for some time; the orgasm that is, and the fact she fell right asleep afterwards. I carefully removed her shoes and stockings, then tucked her into bed. I then snuck off to the study to watch a video of a man having a finger jammed into his urethra until he came. My eruption followed shortly after. I brushed my teeth then climbed into bed next to my snoring wife.