Evolution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I am a queer and you are a red, white, and blue sort of regular guy huh?" By now the boy had to move his hands form Phillips head to his shoulders to maintain his balance. The tugboat captain had the young ex-paratrooper riding his leg rubbing his boy pussy through his jeans.

Jamie felt dirty and cheap, this was not a manly thing to do, a real man would never be caught doing this sort of thing. This thought did not stop his dick from getting hard as a rock. The kid was getting hot and at the same time excited. He felt more like a whore then he had ever felt before. For the first time in his life he felt the slut in him take control. She had always been inside of him, sometimes cheering and urging him on, but tonight she took over. The man in him, too weak to resist this feeling, sat back and let the slut run wild.

He seemed to find an inner calm and let his body flow with the feelings.

There was a boy within him as well as the slut and the young man. The young man was who he was. The slut was who he could be some of the time. The boy in him, who still wanted to grow into the man he hoped that he would become, could not stand the thought of it and began to resist. That warm peaceful feeling with its glow scared the shit out of him!

Jamie suddenly fought against Phillip's strength and forced himself to stand up although he was still forked across his leg. He jumped backward so quickly that he almost fell on his ass only the counter top behind him saved him. He had no fucking ideal what he was doing, he loved hot sex and he was so hot right now, but Jamie was afraid. His confusion was so great that he was sure that he was making a fool of himself in front of the man he most wanted to impress. He tried to compose himself a little. He needed to get a grip on this situation, he wanted to slow things down a bit.

Phillip had a hell of a time stopping a big smile from washing over his face. This fucking guy was so cute, so innocent, natural, pure, God, the list of ways this boy attracted him was endless. He managed to keep his smile contained and tried to project an expression of confused concern. The boy was a beauty to boot. Slim, short, tight, trusting, he was lost in that endless list again. Phillip watched as the boy he loved tried to get a grip on his shit.

"Look Phillip, you are a nice man and I really like you. I think you are very sexy in a powerful sort of way. You make me get so hot sometimes that it worries me, no, it scares me. It scares me because you make me want to do things for you and to you. Things that a man shouldn't do with another man. I can't let go of what it takes to be a man. I have to hold on to that sense of honor or I might as well turn into a queer myself. I don't want to be a queer. I am sorry but that is the way it is. I'll always be happy to let you suck my dick but that is a far as it goes."

He waited for Phillip to reveal what he was thinking

." OK?" Jamie was getting very concerned he wanted to smooth this thing over. He really didn't want to hurt this mans feelings or to fuck up his place to stay. The truth of the matter was that he needed Phillip. From the start he had felt that this man was different, special. The last few days he had been getting a little pushy about why he didn't go up river with him. He was a nice guy and really knew how to suck a dick, but the boy didn't know if he wanted to become his 'boyfriend', or 'bride'. He wasn't sure that he wanted to be trapped on his tugboat 1000 miles up the river dependent on him for everything he might need. He did need the money and he did like the way he made his dick feel, Phillip could play a mean tune on a skin flute. He was a pretty decent sort of a guy for a queer and he knew that the man could help him out with a lot of the money troubles that he was having.

There was a smile in the big guys voice as he looked up at the sexy man standing beside him and said. "OK, my little tease you, I am the queer, and you are just my pet with a dick huh? Well little pet walk around in front of me and take off your clothes."

Phillip seemed to have lapsed back into his old self, demanding yet playful. Now this was something that the boy could deal with. He smiled his biggest smile at him and walked to the front of his chair. He looked him in the eye as he lifted his T-shirt over the short hair that was just now growing back into a normal length, revealing the paratrooper tattoo on his upper arm. His body was hairless except for a little hair around his dick, not because he shaved but because it just never grew. The only body hair that he had was a tuff of hair just above his dick. As his jeans hit the floor he stepped out of them and pushed his briefs down to join his other clothes on the floor. He stood before Phillip completely naked, one hundred and forty pounds of hot young man with a stiff seven inches of always ready to go dick. He had always been slight but the 'ft. Carson diet' of his commanders had helped him lose seventy pounds, he was still putting it back on but a little at a time.

Phillip was still completely clothed sitting in his chair while the boy stood on display before him. "Come here little pet with a dick". His hands motioned the boy closer; Jamie's hands went out to hold the sides of his head. "No, not this time little one. I want you to put your hands behind your back and leave them there until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand me in this matter?"

This was something new, the boy was surprised by the control Phillip was exerting but he was willing to follow his instructions if that was what it took to get those hot lips wrapped around his dick again. There was a part of him now that wanted this more then Phillip did, but Phillip didn't know that. Jamie was more then willing to go along with this request.

."OK" His hands found themselves holding one another behind his back

"Very good ", Phillip reached his big hand out and took the boys dick, which was already hard. It was not as big as Phillips but it was big enough, seven inches of straight hard dick, topped with a circumcised head that was swollen to the size of a plum. "My, my what have we here little pet? Something good to eat maybe?"

He took the whole length of it down his throat in one gulp. He held the boy deep in his mouth sucking and working on it with his lips and tongue. His cheeks rubbed that hot piece of boy meat inside his mouth as he sucked deeply on it. Jamie started to move his hips in a fucking motion. Phillip stopped. He looked up at the boy standing naked before his chair. "Don't move, Let me do the work here, after all I am the queer not you. You are just a dick that I like to suck. So little one, I want you to stand still like a statue with your hands clasped behind your back and let me suck this sweet little dick of yours just the way I like to do it."

Not another word was spoken for the next twenty minutes. The boy stood as still as he could while Phillip gave him the ride of his life. Jamie watched the stupid kitchen clock, shaped like a cat, as it swung its plastic tail back and forth for twenty of the longest and best minutes of his life. Phillip's mouth and lips worked magic on the boy's dick, slowly working their way up and then back down the shaft until it was hard as rock and throbbing in the back of his throat.

Phillip seemed to be able to suck the strength out of boy's body. He seemed to be able to feel the strength as it flowed from the boy to the man. Making the boy weaker at the same time as he made himself stronger.

Jamie was fighting a different battle. He found himself giving in to the urge to let go and be what this man wanted him to be. The thought almost pushed the boy over the edge and he could feel his cum starting to rise. He was almost there, he was just about to come, when Phillip stopped. His mouth opened, he raised his head up and off Jamie's rock hard and jerking dick. The young man twisted and turned unable to stand still, he heard his own voice as it gave a low moan. It passed, that ready to shoot tightness, slowly receded. When he had regained enough control that he could talk. He begged. "Phillip take me, make me cum."

Jamie couldn't stand still, he found it hard to stand at all, and his knees were so weak with passion. He was weak with the desire that the man had built into him with his actions. The boy needed to have the release that he had promised. "Don't stop. Please don't stop Phillip, suck me off babe." He was talking softly but he seemed to have developed a pleading tone in his voice. His eyes were on the floor as he asked Phillip to finish him off, his hands stayed behind his back almost as though they did not exist.

Phillip watched his face as the boy looked up at him. He smiled and said. "Now little one, I know that you are not a queer like me, but I want us to share something. A common experience for a queer but not so common for a real man like yourself."

His hand had started to slowly stroke the boy's dick but his grip was so light, so fleeting that it felt like feathers rather than fingers. Teasing the boy, toying with him as he talked. "Brought your sweet self here boy," Phillip said as he pulled the young man by his dick.

He pulled until Jamie was standing over his big leg again, with a downward motion of the hand holding the young mans dick he made the boy sit on his leg once again. "I like the taste of cum, maybe that is one of the things that make me a queer. But it doesn't matter because I like the taste and hope to taste it a lot more before I am done with this world. But that is my problem and nothing to do with you little one. I know that you used to let strangers suck your dick for money when you were in Houston and when we met. I think that you told me you got ten dollars but you did it for nothing if they were too broke to pay you. Is that right?"

The boy nodded his head yes. He had stood outside of the greyhound station in Houston and let the men cruise by until one would pull over and he would go slide into the car and they would drive away while they talked of what they wanted of each other. He only let them suck his dick; he never did anything for them.

"Jamie I want you to slide your ass back and forth on my leg like I was moving you on it a while ago. I will pay you twenty-five dollars if you do this until I tell you to stop. Will you do this for me?" Phillip's hand working on the ex-soldiers dick never stopped but he did start to pull the boy forward and then push him back a bit as he stroked and rubbed on the hard cock in his hand.

Jamie was sure that he was making a big mistake but he nodded his head yes and started to rub his butt on the older mans leg. Jamie was finding it hard to maintain his balance so he sat down a bit harder on Phillip's leg. Through it all he kept his hands locked together behind his back. He spread his legs and rubbed his hot ass on Phillips leg in the tempo of the hand stroking his cock.

"How many men have sucked on this nice dick of yours so far in your young life?" Phillip asked.

Jamie found himself actually trying to remember and count them all for a moment before he realized that he had no ideal how many, he was strangely upset by the answer. " I don't know, A lot I guess."

His hand continued to stroke the boy with such a gentle tempo, slow and steady almost soothingly stroking the hard and hair- triggered dick. The boy tried to hide the fact that he was about to explode all over Phillips hand from fear that he would stop if he were aware of it. Just as he began to feel the hot cum rise up in him, the hand stopped.

"My leg is cramping, I want you to turn around and sit on my other leg and go back to what you were doing", as Phillip spoke these words he was helping the young man on his lap to carry out the instructions. Now the young man was facing away from Phillip, whose arms wrapped around the boy to stroke his cock and play with his nipples.

Jamie had started to move on Phillip's leg again when Phillip hands started to pinch and tease the boy's nipples, Jamie let loose with a low moan.

"Tell me again what you want little one" His hand held the hard dick but did not move.

"Oh God! I want to cum." The kid almost moaned. He was so hot.

"No I don't mean that, I know you want to cum, I mean what do you want from life. I think I remember you saying something about getting a car. Is that so?" His thumb caressed the rounded ridge at the back of the head of the young dick. "Is that so, do you want a car?"

"Yes, I want a car I guess, but right now I want you to finish what you started." For a naked boy with his hands behind his back humping a mans leg with a hard-on waving in front of him, he thought that he had put a good deal of command in what he had said.

Phillip went on with what he was doing as though the boy had never spoke. As Phillip stroked and teased this dick that he had come to love he thought that he would have to change his plans. Jamie would not surrender so he would have to be seduced a little at a time until he was ready to become who he was meant to be. His partner and his slut.

"Listen Jamie, I want you to understand what I am telling you now. I want to give you a car, a nice car, and a job that will pay you a good wage. You and I will be on my boat alone, nobody else. I want to be able to suck your dick anytime I might want to, that goes without saying, but besides that I want you to do a few things for me that you are not doing now. In the future I will expect you to kiss me when I kiss you, and I will be kissing you. I will expect you to give me at least one blowjob a week, but you will not have to swallow my cum if you don't want to. However I will want to watch you eat your own cum from my fingers and hand twice a week. I will pick the time and place and you will always agree."

Jamie watched Phillip's hand, it had started to move again on his dick as he finished what he had said. It was hard to deal with this kind of decision while he was so horny. He asked him the first question that popped into his head. "How long do I have to work before I get the car?"

Phillip's hand built up a little speed for a couple of strokes then he went back to caressing the head with his thumb and forefinger. He leaned forward and blew a thin stream of air at the head of the boyish dick. The dick jumped.

"At least six months, six months and the car is all yours." Jamie could feel the air move around his dick as Phillip spoke these words, his mouth only inches from the raging hard-on.

"What will you pay me for the work on the boat? How much a week?" Jamie was so excited that he almost broke into a shivering fit as Phillip stroked his dick a couple more times. His hand stroked to the base of the boys dick and then pressed firmly into his body causing Jamie's dick to leap and jump wildly before his face. He caught the spastic dick in his mouth and plunged down the shaft until it rested deep inside his throat. He seemed to be swallowing as Jamie felt his throat muscles start to work on his dick. He could feel the muscles working up and down while his cock was buried to the hilt in the mans face. Phillip came up from his face dive and, smiling at the young mans misery, and said. "I will pay you one thousand dollars a month plus room and board"

He stopped talking but his hand went back to slowly stroking the dick in his hand. After a thoughtful moment of silence he said.

" I am surprised that you are not more concerned with having to suck my dick for me. You are not afraid that you might turn into a queer if you suck me? And how about eating your own cum, does that frighten you at all? I was afraid that you would not want to do that yet you make no objections to it at all. What gives here?" His hand stopped stroking.

"Phillip, I have tasted my own cum before, simple curiosity led me to do it. About the dick sucking, I am afraid, but I want a car and some money. I have been pretending to be a whore for some time now, I guess it is time for me to learn another important part of my job. I will give you a blowjob now and again, but I can never be like a wife to you. I know that someday I will leave here and have a wife. Someday I will be a father and a husband but until then if it is important to you that I do this then I will."

The young man stopped talking for a moment and then said.

"I will take the job and I will let you suck my dick anytime you want to. Anytime at all, anywhere at all. I will eat my cum from your hands when you want me to, at least twice each week, as long as I work for you." Jamie thought for a moment and then smiled at Phillip as he doubled the blowjobs that Phillip had requested. " I promise to give you two of the best blowjobs that I can give each week that we are on the boat. When do I get the car?"

Phillip didn't answer; he picked the boy up and spun him around so that the boy was standing and facing the larger man. He put his mouth back on the dick and started to suck like a madman. Jamie was so close that it only took a moment before he felt his hot man juice boiling up from deep within him.

Phillip's mouth was gone and his hand started to work the cum out of the boy, pumping his dick with his hand just as his mouth had done. Jamie felt the heat of the cum as it shot out the end of his dick to land in the palm of Phillip's hand. The boy's cock jerked and spasmed, squirting and spurting cum until Phillip's hand was full to overflowing with his hot spunk.

Phillip stood up and looked down at the boy that would soon be his. He held his eyes as he placed his palm in front of that not-so-innocent face.

"You know what to do" His hand placed itself at those sweet lips. Lips that would one day serve him in so many ways.

Jamie thought to himself, " He was right, I did know what to do and I know why Phillip wanted me to do it. This was a test to see if he meant what he had just told him. This would be one test that Jamie would pass with flying colors. After all if he was willing to pay me nicely to do it, I was willing to earn that pay."

The boy puckered his lips like he was going to kiss somebody and started to kiss and suck on Phillip's hand. He kept his hands behind his back and used his mouth like a fucking vacuum cleaner. His tongue probed and sucked every pour of Phillip's hand clean of any cum. Phillip felt his own dick jump with excitement when the boy wrapped his lips around his finger and sucked it deep into his hot mouth. The boy worked on each of the digits on the man's hand until every trace of cum was eaten. Phillip was surprised when the boy leaned in to kiss him on the lips leaving an after-taste of cum in the older mans mouth. It was a fleeting thing but it meant a great deal to the older man. The boy then stepped forward and rested his head against the wide and hairy chest of Phillip; his arms encircled him in another hug.

'Thank you", he said his lips movement against the man's skin seemed like a promise.

"Jamie, you have made me very happy today, now it is my turn to make you happy." He took Jamie by the hand and led him naked out into the back yard. The tall hedges hid the young man from the neighbors but they might have heard him as he cried out in surprise and happiness.

Phillip had put the car in the back yard.

12