Evolution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raymond watched with cruel interest as this little drama played out for his entertainment, he decided to liven it up a bit.

"Molly, look at me," Raymond waited until Molly twisted around, she kept her hands where she had been told to. "I want you to keep that little ass of yours busy while you are with me and my friends. Now if we are taking a break form working on your sweet ass then I want you to fuck on that little white dick for a while. If there is not a black cock in your mouth, then I want that hot little set of lips to be giving white boy here some sugar, I want yur tongue to be busy fucking this cracker's mouth" Raymond was pleased at the shock in the girls eyes, the fear was a thing to behold. Another thought came to Raymond that was so hot it was too good not to use. "Listen here bitch, I ain't gonna follow no white cock, ain't taking no sloppy seconds. So whichever hole you fuck whitey in, me and the boys are going to use the other one. I'm gonna let you make the choice, cunt or ass, what you gonna give to this white boy?"

Molly could not believe this. How could she be forced to do this with her brother's friend, how could she refuse? She knew from experience that Raymond would cheerfully beat the shit out of her if she didn't do as she was told. She hung her head in defeat as she muttered. "Yes sir".

"I couldn't hear what you said bitch, say it again and say it loud enough that every nigger in the house can hear you". Raymond was yelling this as he finished.

Molly slunk back and down like a much-kicked dog, with her eyes on the floor she said again. "YES SIR!"

"That's better" Raymond said walking around my chair to stand behind me. "I don't see no black cock in your mouth, what's holding you back bitch? Get that mouth to work right fucking now or your ass is gonna pay a heavy price"

Molly eyes found mine for a fleeting instant, as she pushed her hungry mouth over mine

Her tongue demanding access. As Jamie opened his mouth to her, felt her hot wet tongue exploring deep into his mouth, felt the suction of the kiss, he remembered those eyes, the pleading in them. He found that he was returning the kiss, their tongues wrapping and teasing around one another, his dick so hard that it was throbbing with his heartbeat.

Raymond walked around the intertwined couple watching from every angle, and then without a word he left the room. He was back in a moment with a bottle of cooking oil in his hand, he walked back to stand behind Molly. He reached out and poured the cooking oil into the top of molly's ass crack, where the cold temperature caused Molly to gasp into my mouth. I could feel the excitement build in Molly as Raymond started to work his finger into her tight asshole. Soon Molly was moaning into my mouth as we shared this moment so completely that it might have been my ass wrapping around Raymond's fingers.

One of Raymond's friends had decided that he wanted a blowjob, so he came up behind me and reaching over my head grabbed a handful of red hair. He pulled Molly's head from my face and placed it over his cock, where she started to suck. The black man used the hair like a set of reins, like a man trying to slow down a horse he pull back on that lovely hair and pulled her face deep onto his cock. Holding back hard on her hair he started to fuck into that sweet mouth with long and deep strokes. After a few moments he dropped the hair, she took over from there, driving her face down the shaft as far as she could go, and then slowly rising back up his shaft just as if he was still holding the reins.

Raymond had finished with his softening up routine and was now lubing his cock with the oil, he wasn't doing this out of kindness toward the bitch. No, that had nothing to do with it, he was just getting greasy so he could drive his cock all the way in on the first stroke. He was gonna hammer this bitch and didn't want to get his dick sore from the fiction of her ass muscles when she started to spasm. He placed his cock at the opening of her tightest hole and started to push. Her ass gave way and he began his descent into her bowels, he never stopped or even slowed down. As his cock got thicker toward the base, he just pushed harder, he drove it to the very end of his hard rod. He used his foot to kick the slut's legs further apart, allowing him to shove another half inch of the thickest part of his cock into her defenseless ass.

Jamie watched as Molly lost it. At the beginning she was almost leaving the ground in an effort to raise her ass and escape this cruel impalement. But of course she couldn't escape it, Raymond proved that with his first stroke so slow, so deep into her soul, the way it mastered her completely. Her head was bobbing on the dick in her face but she tried to hold perfectly still with her ass. Raymond gave her the time to adjust, letting her hold her shapely ass still, he knew this was an important step in making her into the whore he wanted her to be. He moved in and out a couple of inches watching as her asshole sucked his cock like a baby's mouth on a nipple. He started to increase the length of his strokes when he felt her ass start to fuck him back. Soon he was driving the full length of his cock into the girls ass with no regard for her, now it was all for him.

From where Jamie was sitting he could watch as his girl let it all go and gave herself to the fucking. It was when Raymond started that long slow stroking in and out of her ass that Molly lost the rest of her soul to these men and to all the others like them out there. She starting screaming but not for help, she was screaming for more. She was out of control, throwing her body back on Raymond's cock as she sucked for dear life on the dick in her face.

It was bar none the hottest thing that Jamie had ever imagined, just being this close to it had him as hot as he had ever been in his life. He had turned his head to watch as the black cock sunk deep into his woman's throat, well his imaginary woman, the woman he thought of when he thought of fucking a woman. That woman was inches away sucking a black cock like it was the best thing in the world, while she was being fucked up the ass by Raymond, he of the giant cock. There were two others waiting their turn at her, and she knew it, yet she was going to town, fucking and sucking, begging for more, needing it so bad. I looked over her glistening sweaty back to where Raymond was still making those long strokes in and out of her ass. Just the distance that his flat stomach traveled told Jamie something of the size of his cock and he had no ideal how thick it was. But Molly was sure as hell fucking herself on it; she was giving as well as she was taking. She had become an animal whose sole existence was to fuck and suck, she was the perfect slut, right now right here. Sexually she might never get back to this place again, right now she was as hot as she could ever get. She was peaking as a slut; it was so hot that Jamie had turned his head again to watch her face-fuck herself, so close before his eyes, that the spit sometimes flew onto his face. Before he knew that he was doing it, he had dipped his head in on her outstroke and kissed that big black cock. Jamie jerked back in shame but it was too late.

"Hey, der white boy, you don't gotta stop, jus you get yore mouth back where yer put it. Yur girlfriend can have what's up top, you get what down at the bottom. While you there lick my balls too."

Jamie didn't try to resist this time, he willingly reached with his head until he could kiss and lick the base of the big black cock, Molly face touched his when she was on her down stroke, they were already sharing each other's slobber and spit. Soon they would both share a hot load of cum.

Raymond had reached the end of his self-control and couldn't stop himself from speeding up as his climax approached. He drove his cock like a spike deep into her bowels and held it there feeling her innards trying to re-arrange themselves to make room, or maybe she was just spasming involuntarily. Whatever the reason it felt so good it pushed him over the edge and he starting blasting his load deep into her bowels. He let his cock stay where it was until the movements stopped. He pulled his sloppy wet dick from her stretched-wide-opened asshole, watching as the cum and bloody shit dripped down her thigh. His cock looked clean although it would be hard to see that wet shitty mess on his wet black cock. Naked, he walked with his cock in his hand around to the side of the white boys chair.

"Here yer go faggot, I got sumthin for you". Raymond pulled the boys lips off of the other cock and put his own dirty wet cock into the boys mouth. "Now suck this big ol cock clean of yur white girlfriends shit, yall take yur time and git that cum of mine too.

You hear that white boy?"

Jamie did hear him but it didn't matter, he wanted to suck this cock, he didn't mind the shit or cum. He wanted to be used, he was so hot he was unsure of what he wanted but he wanted it bad. He drove his head onto the cock that was offered and sucked the way he had always dreamed of being sucked. Moving his head and using his tongue and lips to fuck this cock almost as good as any pussy. He sucked like a baby on his momma's titty, and it soon started to stiffen inside his hot mouth.

Raymond started to fuck the white boys face with the same strokes he had used on his girlfriend's asshole. Everybody was standing around watching this thing happen and nobody had stepped up to this bitch's ass. Nobody was fucking the bitch while she sucked that one cock.

"Bitch you better get you ass or your cunt down on lover boys dick" Raymond looked at the man standing in the doorway. "Louie, get me my belt out of my pants."

Molly had heard those words and knew what they meant! She started to lower her ass even before she made the decision which hole she was going to take him in. As she settled she slid forward just a bit and took the hard cock into her already opened ass. It was wet and slippery with Raymond's cum and Jamie slipped inside easily. She started to ride the cock as she sucked the dick in her mouth. She could see Jamie sucking on Raymond's cock from the corner of her eye as she fucked herself down easy on his cock. It filled her ass but not with the painful fullness she had felt with Raymond. Jamie felt good, real good, she settled in for a long slow ride. Just like the song she thought.

She might have been sucking harder because she was so fucking horny but whatever the reason the cock in her mouth shot hot cum down her throat, stroking and shooting for several more deep strokes into her desperately swallowing throat before he pulled free of her lips. One of the others stepped forward to take his friends place and she gobbled his cock just as she had the two before it. She and Jamie were both sucking black cocks while she was driving her ass up and down on his hard dick. She didn't know how many times she had cum but it was a lot. Now she seemed to be cuming all the time, just peaking out every few minutes. Her entire body was super sensitive every nerve ending turned up to its highest setting. She felt that she was going crazy. She felt Jamie swelling in her ass, he was getting ready to cum, how could she keep his cock inside her hole if he got soft. That's why Raymond sent for his belt. She realized that she couldn't let Jamie cum or it was her ass for real. She raised herself up until only the head was inside her ass. She managed to stand still with her ass while she continued to deep-throat the cock in front of her. She could feel Jamie going wild beneath her, trying to jam his cock up into her ass, but she went up with him on every stroke. She stayed that way as long as she could stand the strain but she had to lower her ass back down over his cock to rest her legs. She settled down and though she held him deep within her ass she did nothing to provoke a climax for poor little Jamie, she held herself perfectly still as she sucked off another of Raymond' s friends

Raymond was enjoying this. The white boy was showing some talent as a cocksucker and watching this bitch trying to fuck that cock with her hot ass and not let it cum was something that he would use to beat his meat the rest of his life. Every now and again she would feel him going slack and she would start to pump that ass up and down other then that she tried to stay as still as possible. That seemed like holding out to Raymond, he decided that he would stop that right now.

"Alright you two we ain't got all nigh, bitch you better make this boy shoot his load " as he spoke the words the belt was whistling through the air, it landed just as he finished his speech. What would have been a scream was turned into a nearly silent rush of air by the cock in her throat. Another blow from the belt was enough. She threw her ass into high gear, pounding it up and down on Jamie's cock.

Raymond felt the coming climax as he watched the redhead dance her ass on her boyfriends cock. The woman was stabbing her ass down with all her strength, driving that cock like a railroad spike up deep into her ass, grinding and twisting, she used every trick she knew to make this cock shoot. The sound of the belt was like a drum beat getting faster as the ass moved quicker

Raymond shot his load feeling it flood the sucking throat of the white boy. He left cock where it was letting the breath of the boy tease him for a moment, as he softened, and then pulled free of the mans lips. The boy had stopped sucking now but the sound of the belt kept going.

Another hard blow from the belt drew another red stripe across her sweet ass, she knew now that Raymond was going to whip her until Jamie came in her ass. She felt the cock in her mouth spurt it's cum, she swallowed without thinking about it. Another cock didn't take its place so she started to kiss Jamie as she fucked him. Whack! The belt came down again, God! It hurt so badly, she ground her ass on every down stroke to try to get Jamie to shoot and save her ass from this beating she was taking. Finally she felt him, as he got bigger just before he was going to cum, she kept at him until she was rewarded with her ass bringing her off again. It was the most mind-bending orgasm she had ever experienced, it provoked such spasms in her ass that poor little Jamie didn't have a chance. She felt her ass as it chewed that boy's dick. She felt it when Jamie tried to raise his hips against the ropes wanting to drive deeper yet inside her ass. She pushed against his body driving his cock as deep as she could loving the rush of this feeling, Cumming with such intensity. She kissed Jamie with her eyes tightly closed, a deep kiss that had her mouth and her ass sucking in unison. Molly had never been this far into sex before, she had let herself go but there had always been limits. Raymond had removed those limits and now she was totally free to be what he wanted from her. It was her becoming what he wanted that had provoked her mind-blasting orgasm today. None of this would be happening without him, nobody could have made her do these things she was doing but him. Only he had the strength to make her go where she was afraid to go, to let go and fall, knowing that he did love her and would catch her at the last minute. In her mind she gave herself to Raymond once more.

She had to stop. She felt herself going limp and just collapsed on Jamie's lap, his cock still deep inside her ass. It hadn't shot much if anything, and it didn't feel like it was getting much smaller. Maybe he hadn't cum but just faked it, she couldn't tell one way or the other but Raymond seemed to believe it.

Raymond was watching the hottest shit he had ever seen. This bitch was so fucking hot on her own but when you threw in this fucking cunt of a boyfriend it was really something else. He strolled over to stand on the other side of the white boy he pulled the boys head from his girlfriends mouth and shoved it onto the head of his dick. He was only semi-erect having just cum. He looked down at the white boy.

"Look at me bitch."

Jamie's eyes seemed to be having a little trouble focusing as he lifted them to the eyes of the black man.

"I fucking own your girlfriend, everything she does she does it for me, she carries my pussy, mouth, and ass everywhere she goes just in case I want to use them. Now I own you too. You always going to remember how you sucked my cock, how you took it soft and made it hard. How you fucked your face up and down it like the cheapest slut. And you done it in front of your girlfriend. Looky here white boy, I don't know who you were when you came out here tonight, but when you leave, if you leave, you gonna be my slut."

Jamie had listened to the speech as he sucked. He couldn't speak but he could think and he found himself agreeing to most of what Raymond said, except he knew that he had already been a slut before he arrived here. He had brought the cock back to life and now was sliding his face along a hard and stiff cock. Raymond moaned a bit and Jamie felt a jolt of pride. Raymond was right he was a slut.

Molly had jerked her head up when she heard 'look at me bitch' thinking he was talking to her. Now she was watching, pleased that she could set still and rest while Raymond used Jamie. Her eyes were glued to Jamie's face as he bobbed up and down the length of Raymond. She never knew that he was queer; suddenly she wondered if Larry had been getting head from Jamie. He could sure as hell suck a cock, she thought as she watched the action. She was amazed when Raymond put both of his hands around Jamie's head, looking so big like two hands holding a grapefruit. She saw the black cock being shoved hard down into that little grapefruit's mouth, it looked way too big to fit. That's when Raymond pulled with his hands sinking his full length down poor little Jamie's throat. Molly, who got her kicks from rough sex and felt like a little pain was just a little seasoning making the meal better, felt plumb sorry for the little faggot. She also felt his cock jump in her ass, he was getting off on this. There was almost admiration in her as she realized that Jamie was as big of slut as she was.

Raymond pulled Jamie's face down on his cock as he felt it start to shoot. He ground his cock as deep as he could shove it at the same time that he pushed the back of the boys head with both of his huge hands until he was all in. He still looked down into the white boys eyes as he held him there hard against the root of his cock. The eyes showed no fear, no panic, this boy was a pretty cool customer or he was a natural born cum slut. Raymond enjoyed the boys throat milking the cum from his cock His eyes found the paratrooper wings tattooed on the boys arm, he bet they missed him in the barracks.

"You sum kind of a slut boy. I'll tell you right now, you can suck a dick." Raymond knew that the boy couldn't breathe with his cock in so deep, yet no panic, calm, almost limp. He started to withdraw his cock, slowly out an inch and stop, out another inch, another, two more and he stopped. He felt the boys tongue as it rubbed the underside of his cock, shit, he was still sucking. He could be dying for all he knew but he was still sucking cock with his last breaths. This was a cum slut. He pulled his cock free and turned away from the two white kids.

Over his shoulder he said" slut you stay right where you are and keep doing what I told you to do. I may still whip yur ass yet just for the fun of it." He turned to his three friends. "I could use something to drink and a joint, how bout you guys?" They all went into the kitchen which since this was a trailer really meant just a few feet away and still in plain view of the two whites.

Molly leaned her face into Jamie, her lips finding his, her mouth opening she started to give Jamie a deep soulful kiss. Jamie remembered the pleading look on molly's face as she was first made to lean down over him when he was stripped and tied to the chair. It was as if the pleading look was asking him to not judge her, not hate her for what she had let herself become. If she had been asking then, now she was thanking him. At least it felt that way to Jamie. She still had his cock up her ass as she sat astride Jamie's legs, she was kissing him as if she really loved him, soft, warm, wet kisses with a little tongue action but not like fucking with a tongue, more like a mother dog might soothe a puppy.