Evolution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody held their position for some time, Jamie still sucking and licking on the softening dick and James still stroking and teasing Jamie's hard-on.

James broke the spell of the silence, "Simon, you come around here and take over for me, I want to have my cock inside that hot mouth for a while."

Simon pulled his dick from Jamie's wet hot mouth and traded places with his brother.

James now held Jamie's face between his two hands, he looked down at that sweet mouth and that smiling face. What he saw was a happy person doing what he wanted to do. He placed his cock at his friend's lips. "Here it is buddy, do your best for me."

Jamie had heard enough and started to give the big cock long slow strokes designed to wet it down before he took the length of it down his throat. James watched in amazement as Jamie lowered his mouth over inch after inch of his hard and throbbing cock. Jamie had hardly got it completely in his mouth before James exploded a load of hot cum down his gullet.

Jamie would've smiled if he weren't so stuffed with cock. Poor James, it was just too much watching the show with Simon. When Jamie had finished draining his friend, James tried to pull away. Jamie stopped him, bringing him closer to his face where his mouth was still licking and sucking. He held him there with his hands pulling his friends ass, forcing his cock to keep fucking his face.

James was super sensitive now and every move of Jamie's tongue was driving him over the edge. Jamie slowed down and let the man recover a bit but he didn't let him withdraw from his lips.

Simon was watching this as he slowly stroked Jamie's cock, which was hard as a rock and felt like it was getting bigger as he stroked it.

James had watched as Jamie had sucked his dick dry and then went on sucking like he was looking for another load. James was just as surprised when a few minutes later he felt himself starting to cum again. Jamie never slowed down, he sucked and swallowed like a champ until the cock in his mouth was sucked completely dry.

Simon felt the cock in his hand start to twitch and jump as it shot its load out into the floor. He kept stroking until it was finished shooting and then got up to rest his knees.

Everybody was silent for a moment and then everybody started to smile and feel good about what they had done to each other. They were still clothed except for Jamie who had only his shoes on. James remembered that they still had to go to his house to get some clothes for him.

They all walked out to the car Jamie slipping into the coverall as he walked. When they got to James' house they fixed some sandwiches and made a pot of coffee. Jamie found some clothes that fit him pretty well. They decided that now was a good time to go get Jamie's car.

They drove to the equipment shed, it stood quite and dark in the shadow of the monument.

Jamie got out of the car and walked to the shed where he threw open the doors and stood there staring at the place he had left his new car. It was gone. There were tire tracks on the dirt road. It looked like the car had been towed away. Not knowing what else to do the three men went to the waffle house and ordered three coffees. Jamie looked at the clock it was only midnight, what a day it had been for him.

After some discussion they decided that Jamie should lay low for a while at James' house. They got in the car and headed that way, they didn't get far. Two blocks up the road the law pulled them over. Two cops with their guns drawn came up to James car and told them to step outside and assume the position. They were all searched and Jamie was led away. He was pushed into the back of another cop car that had arrived at the scene. James asked why Jamie was being taken away and the cop looked at him hard, " Boy right now you are just being stopped for a traffic check, if you want to I can change that to aiding and abetting a fugitive. Do you want to try for that or would you rather just shut your mouth and carry your young ass home?"

James knew when he was licked and shut up and walked back to his car. Jamie was looking at him and Simon from the rear window as the car drove away. He looked like a beaten man.

At the police station he was greeted with stern looks and angry actions, everybody was jacked up and they were none too gentle as they pulled the boy from the car. He was treated a little roughly for a minute, as he was pressed against a squad car and frisked more thoroughly for weapons or counter band. Since he had no I.D. he was fingerprinted, and the prints would be checked against the FBI's files. That would take several days and Jamie was afraid that they would hold him until then. As the cops talked to him and it became apparent that he wasn't drunk or stoned, and that he wasn't giving out any bullshit lines but just accepting that he was caught and that was that. They handcuffed him and shoved him into bare room containing a table and three chairs two cops joined him there in that little room making it get very crowded. The questioning began. They were asking about Molly and wanted to know everything about the scene at the trailer with Molly and the four black guys. Jamie told them the truth as best as he could. Trying to not let it be known what he had did for those black men's cocks. In the end they decided that he was not involved in the kidnapping, if there had been one, but he was guilty of several traffic offences that would hold him for a while until they could check things out better. They decided to take him to the drunk tank so that he would not have to be booked into the jailhouse itself. The drunk tank served as a type of purgatory, a place for lost souls to wait for somebody to redeem them with bail money.

He used his phone call to call Phillip but naturally he wasn't home and the phone rang and rang before he admitted defeat and hung it up. The guard told him that he could try it again tomorrow. With no other options open to him, he settled in to wait out the night.

He had left school to join the army, enlisting with his parent's permission at seventeen. He had kept busy going from basic training on to advanced infantry school after that came jump school. When all the schools were finished he was assigned to the 82nd airborne he found his place with his new family. He became the rifleman guard to the machine gunner. Everybody wanted to take out the machine guns; his job was to take out the shooters before they took out his gunner. He loved the men in his squad and he took pride in knowing that he could count on them and they could count on him. But in the end he had left them, he hadn't deserted them while under fire but he had left and they were still there fighting. He had let those men leave with his girlfriend tonight too. He knew that he should've done something but for the life of him he was still not sure what that something should have been.

Now here he was back in jail again and he had only been loose for less then six months. Phillip began to look more and more like his only way out. He had a lot to think about as he waited out the night.

While he had his own share of troubles and plenty to think about. The range of people who passed through the jail still impressed him. They would be brought in and they would sit and tell everybody who would listen how they were completely in the clear and had nothing to do with what ever had happened. As they got deeper into the night the jail began to fill with its regular customers, men who knew the guards by name and seemed to be familiar with the routines and procedures. They greeted each other with laughter and smiles and seemed to be making the best of an otherwise bad situation. Card games and conversations broke out as the tank began to fill. He found out that the jail was being rebuilt and enlarged and that if not for that they wouldn't have been in this room. I t seemed that with the enactment of a new set of drug laws the state had exceeded its ability to house all of it's prisoners. The Supreme Court had threatened to impose a fine on the state, if it didn't bring its jails and prisons into compliance with the federal regulations governing the operation of penal systems. This provoked mild amusement among the inmates. Overall they were a pretty carefree group of men and they seemed to care very little about the states problems.

According to the large clock in the hall it was two twenty when the sheriff's deputy came into the tank with a detective or plainclothes cop. Each of them held the upper arm of an orange jump suit, inside of which was a man whose hands were locked behind his back. The drunks scattered like pigeons as the three men walked through the entire length of the tank. The prisoner was roughly spun around and his arms uncuffed and brought around to his front and recuffed in front of him. The prisoner was then pushed into a sitting position on the ground. The plainclothes cop bent over and said something to the man that we couldn't hear. Being inmates and knowing cops, everybody knew what the cop had said. Cops think that they are the cowboys and everybody else is a cow. A good cop will be on guard against the "wolves" or in other words anybody who breaks the law. The "cows" are all the innocent by-standers that serve as obstructions between the cowboys and the wolves. We don't count, so once you are divided from the cops and become a "cow" they only have two things to say to you, they warn or they threaten. The deputy and the cop turned their attention to their audience. The plainclothes cop warned them to stay away from the man because he was dangerous. In the cops eyes this guy was a wolf. The deputy warned them to do as the other cop had said or else he would have to come back in there and break some heads. Having both warned and threatened them their job was done and they headed for that mesh door and the free world just beyond. The man in the jump suit just sat there in the corner with his hands in his lap, leaning back against the wall with his eyes closed. There was a window above his head and outside a streetlight cast the shadow of the angent bars across the cell, he seemed to sink even deeper into the shadows of the cell as he sat in his corner.

A rumor made the rounds of the inmates that he was a bank robber and was being transported back up north somewhere to stand trail. They all gave him plenty of room, as much out of respect as from fear. It was nearly three when they brought the next guy in. He was a rough looking man of maybe thirty or thirty-five. He wore clean jeans and a western shirt with the tail hanging outside his pants. When the guard brought him to the bullpen he moved off to a corner and sat down on the floor, letting his hat fall to the ground between his knees. That's not as odd as it sounds because there was no furniture, the city of Vicksburg didn't mind the drunks sitting on the floor.

The room they occupied was made of red bricks laid by nigger slaves before the civil war. The floor was also brick set into concrete and worn smooth by the feet of all the poor souls forced to pace its surface. There was no wiring in the room and the only light came from the metal mesh door that opened onto a hallway. The metal mesh door was the only clue that you were not back in the civil war times. You could feel the history that these bricks had seen. It was as if the bricks had soaked it up and held it all inside but a little of it would rub off onto you as you touched their surfaces. A dark and shadow filled place where the past was still present enough to be felt in everything your skin touched. It was a quite night with maybe a dozen drunks, the mysterious bank robber, the new guy, and Jamie. Rather then sit here thinking about the people he had let down, Jamie decided to go and see what the cowboy's story might be.

12