Evolution of Britney Spears Episode 1

Story Info
Britney is seduced by a fellow singer.
1.2k words
4.06
99k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWFreak
SWFreak
2 Followers

Episode 1: Christina

The following is pure fiction. It in no way infers anything about the sexual practices of Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. I don't even pretend to know anything about their private lives.

* * * * *

The summer air was hot and muggy, but the throng of people assembled in the arena still danced and screamed hysterically as Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera completed the last song of their joint concert. It had been billed as the Mickey Mouse Club Graduates tour, and had sold out at every arena. The two barely adult women where performing Britney's smash hit "Oops, I Did It Again."

Finally, the song was over, and they retreated to their dressing rooms. Britney walked into hers and immediately headed for the shower. She peeled off her sweat-soaked clothes, turned on the water and stepped inside. Feeling the warm water cascading down her body, she closed her eyes and relaxed. She was glad the tour was over. She was exhausted and glad to be going home to Louisiana to her family for some rest. A knock at the door made her jump.

"Who is it," she called.

"It's me, Christina," her tour mate called from inside the hallway.

"Come on in," Britney answered. Christina walked into her friend's room.

"My fucking shower doesn't have any hot water," she said. "Can I use yours?"

"Sure," Britney answered. "I'll be out in a little bit." She squirted some shampoo into her hand and started lathering it in her hair. She was shocked by a sudden presence in the shower with her. "What are you doing?"

"I thought I'd join you," Christina said with a smile. "Besides, I have a hell of a time washing my back."

"I guess that'll be okay," Britney replied. She rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. She looked at Christina, and saw that the other girl was looking at her.

"Umm..." Christina stammered. "Do you need help washing your back?"

"Sure," Britney replied a little uneasily. She turned around. Christina picked up the soap, lathered it, and spread the suds all over Britney's back. Her fingers rubbed firmly all over the other girl's back. "Oh, that feels good. This tour has me sooo stressed."

"Let me work some of that out," Christina offered. She started massaging Britney's shoulders.

"God, that feels good," Britney sighed. She could feel the tension leaving her body, along with her resistance. Christina's hands traveled down a little to the small of Britney's back. She could tell the other girl was in a daze, so she ventured down a little further. As her fingers grazed the upper part of Britney's wonderfully round ass, she half expected her to turn and slap her, but she didn't.

Britney was suddenly aware of Christina's hands on her ass, but she was too far-gone to care. Her skin was electrified by Christina's touch. She felt her groin beginning to warm up, and all resistance she would have had to romantic advances from another girl completely melted away. She arched her back, thrusting her butt towards her friend.

Christina was almost shocked at the response she was getting. She took her cue, though, and massaged the twin globes attentively. She leaned forward, letting her nipples rub against Britney's back. Her neck bent forward a little, and she planted a tender kiss on Britney's neck. Britney shocked both of them by turning her head and kissing Christina on the lips. Her tongue shot into Christina's mouth. Christina's hands left Britney's ass and traveled around her body until she reached her breasts.

"Well," she said, breaking off the kiss momentarily, "I guess that solves that question."

"What question?" Britney asked.

"Whether or not you had implants. Those are definitely real." She turned Britney around. The two young women embraced. Their lips met. Their tongues danced inside each other's mouths. Christina broke off the kiss and started licking her way down Britney's neck, down her chest until she reached her breasts. She took a nipple inside her mouth and sucked.

"Oh, yes," Britney sighed. Christina started gently nibbling. She took Britney's nipple from her mouth.

"Come with me," she whispered as she stood. She took Britney's hand and led her to out of the shower and into the dressing room. She sat her on the couch. They kissed again, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths and Christine licked her way down, again. This time, however, she went between Britney's breasts and continued downward. Her tongue licked a trail downward as Britney sighed with pleasure. Finally, she reached her goal.

Her tongue discovered Britney's throbbing clit, releasing a loud moan from her friend. The contact made Britney feel as if jolts of electricity where going from her clit to the rest of her entire body. Christina's tongue assaulted her clit. It flicked back and forth over the throbbing little nub. She slowly squeezed a finger inside Britney's sopping wet cunt. Surprisingly, there was no hymen.

"You're not a virgin?" She asked.

"No," Britney moaned. "I'm not that innocent." Christina giggled at the reference to Britney's song. She squeezed a couple of more fingers inside and picked up where she left off, licking Britney's clit. Soon, Britney's pussy clamped down on her fingers, signaling her imminent orgasm. She yanked her fingers out with a loud slurp and replaced them with her mouth.

"AAAAAA!" Britney screamed as her orgasm hit. It was the biggest, most intense orgasm she'd ever had. It felt as if her entire body was exploding. She could think of nothing else except the incredible sensations coursing through her body. Her body trembled uncontrollably. Christina was going to suck her juices from her quivering pussy, but so much cascaded out that it overflowed her mouth and ran down her face. Britney's legs were clamped around her head. She was digging her fingers into Britney's ass, trying to mash her face harder against her new lover's pussy.

At last the orgasm subsided. Britney let her legs flop open, releasing Christina's head. Christina brought her head up and looked at Britney. Britney looked down at her.

"Oh, my god," she sighed, breathless. "That was fucking incredible. I've NEVER come like that before."

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone come like that before," Christina replied, wiping Britney's fluids from her face. She crawled up and kissed Britney. Their tongues mingled. Britney hugged her tightly against her.

"I want to do that for you," she said to her new sexual mentor. She pushed Cristina down on the couch. She nibbled her neck and started licking downward. Her eager if inexperienced tongue reached the other young woman's nipple. She batted it and sucked it hungrily.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Christina sighed. Britney's fingers traveled down to her new lover's pussy and started exploring. She soon found her clit and began massaged the throbbing little nub. Britney bit hard on Christina's nipple. As her new lover moaned in pleasure/pain, Britney licked her way down the other girl's body. She licked paste her navel to her dark pubic region. She started sucking hungrily on her clit. Christina's pussy was oozing juices by now, and Britney clamped her lips around Christina's pussy and sucked as her finger rubbed the other girl's throbbing clit. she slid a couple of fingers inside her pussy, triggering Christina's orgasm

Christina started moaning louder and louder until she was screaming Britney's name. Her body spasmed, her pussy clamped around Britney's fingers.

Finally, the two girls lied together, exhausted. They caressed each other, not being able to wait for the next concert date.

SWFreak
SWFreak
2 Followers